World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Fan Fiction BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Fan Fiction BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!! (/Thread-Fan-Fiction-BEYBLADE-BURST-FLARE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!! - EarthHelios - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Who is your favorite character

im not sure

oof

RE: BEYBLADE BURST: FLARE!!! - LEOBBG - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: im not sure

oof

oof

There was this one guy in that era called Daichi. He was a total copycat and he kinda looks like Kirishima from Hero Academia

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There was this one guy in that era called Daichi. He was a total copycat and he kinda looks like Kirishima from Hero Academia

#BIGOOF!

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:31 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There was this one guy in that era called Daichi. He was a total copycat and he kinda looks like Kirishima from Hero Academia

#BIGOOF!

He looks like a monkey

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:31 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: #BIGOOF!

He looks like a monkey

lol

He is basically like Drum Koryu

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is basically like Drum Koryu

lol

Maybe you should add a character who likes to annoy people

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe you should add a character who likes to annoy people

maybe...

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe you should add a character who likes to annoy people

also i have so much time today im sending another chapter!

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:47 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:

maybe...

ok

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:47 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: maybe...

ok
i hope you like this next chapter its going to be fun!

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok
i hope you like this next chapter its going to be fun!

Yup

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:02 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: i hope you like this next chapter its going to be fun!

Yup

it will be out soon so stay online for a bit

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yup

it will be out soon so stay online for a bit

I stay online the whole time lol

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:04 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: it will be out soon so stay online for a bit

I stay online the whole time lol

ok my dude!

Chapter 9: Enter! Team Tournament!

At the outside of the stadium, ein 1 and the rest team blaze were walking inside to enter the tournament that starts in two days! “hey, do you know where are the team sign-ups are?” ein 1 said. “that way young man” a worker said. “say thanks ein…” aphmau whispered “NO!” both eins said and aphmau smacked them both on the face hard. “OK! OK! OK! WERE SORRY!” both eins said. While walking to the register “do you think were long lost twins?” ein 2 said. “maybe. We could check after registration…” when they get to registration… “hello, I need your team captain name, team name and number of people on your team to register for the tourney” another worker said. “um, yess. Team captain ein 1, um we are team blaze and we have 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 eight people on the team.” Ein 1 said. “ok well you almost broke the member limit so good thing you only had eight. Also a need team member names” the worker said. “ we have ein 1, ein 2, ryuzi, aphmau, zane, kawaii-chan, aaron and pierce.” Ein 1 said. “ok! Your team is in, have a nice day!” the worker said. “ok so know can we go to some where that will tell us if we are twins or not?” ein 2 asked “yes” ein 1 said. At the place the eins pricked there fingers and got told by a machine… “WERE TWINS!?” the eins said. “well apparently you both have similar genetic codes so you are twins in theory…” aphmau said. “well, now lets have a sleep over at my secret base/home” ein 1 said….

also guys do you dislike the short chapters, sry if you dont like them

EarthHelios its out btw

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:05 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I stay online the whole time lol

ok my dude!

At the outside of the stadium, ein 1 and the rest team blaze were walking inside to enter the tournament that starts in two days! “hey, do you know where are the team sign-ups are?” ein 1 said. “that way young man” a worker said. “say thanks ein…” aphmau whispered “NO!” both eins said and aphmau smacked them both on the face hard. “OK! OK! OK! WERE SORRY!” both eins said. While walking to the register “do you think were long lost twins?” ein 2 said. “maybe. We could check after registration…” when they get to registration… “hello, I need your team captain name, team name and number of people on your team to register for the tourney” another worker said. “um, yess. Team captain ein 1, um we are team blaze and we have 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 eight people on the team.” Ein 1 said. “ok well you almost broke the member limit so good thing you only had eight. Also a need team member names” the worker said. “ we have ein 1, ein 2, ryuzi, aphmau, zane, kawaii-chan, aaron and pierce.” Ein 1 said. “ok! Your team is in, have a nice day!” the worker said. “ok so know can we go to some where that will tell us if we are twins or not?” ein 2 asked “yes” ein 1 said. At the place the eins pricked there fingers and got told by a machine… “WERE TWINS!?” the eins said. “well apparently you both have similar genetic codes so you are twins in theory…” aphmau said. “well, now lets have a sleep over at my secret base/home” ein 1 said….

EarthHelios its out btw

Omg lol the are twins!
The short chapters are awesome.
Also both eins got what they desrved.

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:05 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: ok my dude!

At the outside of the stadium, ein 1 and the rest team blaze were walking inside to enter the tournament that starts in two days! “hey, do you know where are the team sign-ups are?” ein 1 said. “that way young man” a worker said. “say thanks ein…” aphmau whispered  “NO!” both eins said and aphmau smacked them both on the face hard. “OK! OK! OK! WERE SORRY!” both eins said. While walking to the register “do you think were long lost twins?” ein 2 said. “maybe. We could check after registration…” when they get to registration… “hello, I need your team captain name, team name and number of people on your team to register for the tourney” another worker said. “um, yess. Team captain ein 1, um we are team blaze and we have 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 eight people on the team.” Ein 1 said. “ok well you almost broke the member limit so good thing you only had eight. Also a need team member names” the worker said. “ we have ein 1, ein 2, ryuzi, aphmau, zane, kawaii-chan, aaron and pierce.” Ein 1 said. “ok! Your team is in, have a nice day!” the worker said. “ok so know can we go to some where that will tell us if we are twins or not?” ein 2 asked “yes” ein 1 said. At the place the eins pricked there fingers and got told by a machine… “WERE TWINS!?” the eins said. “well apparently you both have similar genetic codes so you are twins in theory…” aphmau said. “well, now lets have a sleep over at my secret base/home” ein 1 said….

EarthHelios its out btw

Omg lol the are twins!

lol

and cool! glad you like it!

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Omg lol the are twins!

lol

RIght. Ryuzi has a tendency of when he sees cute girls he will whistle to them making them blush and they all giggle.

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:10 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol

RIght. Ryuzi has a tendency of when he sees cute girls he will whistle to them making them blush and they all giggle.
lol. i think i might give him a girlfriend...

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: RIght. Ryuzi has a tendency of when he sees cute girls he will whistle to them making them blush and they all giggle.
lol. i think i might give him a girlfriend...

That would be nice.

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:13 PM)LEOBBG Wrote: lol. i think i might give him a girlfriend...

That would be nice.

yeah he probs gonna have one!

Man watch both eins both fight over who is the older one lol

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man watch both eins both fight over who is the older one lol

dude thats hilarious i think you are gonna get that in the next chapter...

(Oct. 29, 2020  11:19 PM)LEOBBG Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  11:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man watch both eins both fight over who is the older one lol

dude thats hilarious i think you are gonna get that in the next chapter...

oh yeah XD