World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What video games do you play? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: What video games do you play? (/Thread-What-video-games-do-you-play)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

What video games do you play? - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 17, 2020

I play fortnite, beyblade burst app, Halo, Minecraft, and Call of duty.

RE: What video games do you play? - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 17, 2020

Pokémon go, Mario wii, SSBB, and penguin isle

RE: What video games do you play? - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 17, 2020

(Oct. 17, 2020  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Pokémon go, Mario wii, SSBB, and penguin isle

Cool! I play Mario wii.

RE: What video games do you play? - kai edits - Oct. 17, 2020

Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch

RE: What video games do you play? - Lugiamaster0249 - Oct. 18, 2020

Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

RE: What video games do you play? - Jdog757 - Oct. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Also I play botw, you gi oh legacy of a duelist, Minecraft sometimes and some other things

RE: What video games do you play? - Lugiamaster0249 - Oct. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Also I play botw, you gi oh legacy of a duelist, Minecraft sometimes and some other things
Did any of your beys or other items disappear and need to be rescanned or repurchased? Or randomly turn solid black and always reset to their stock combos and not function properly in battle? The exhibition AI tournaments would randomly not let me do them even if I had the required level bey.

RE: What video games do you play? - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:14 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Did any of your beys or other items disappear and need to be rescanned or repurchased? Or randomly turn solid black and always reset to their stock combos and not function properly in battle? The exhibition AI tournaments would randomly not let me do them even if I had the required level bey.
My Hypersphere stadium.

RE: What video games do you play? - CheetoBlader - Oct. 18, 2020

You play PTCGO too? Lol we should play sometime lol

RE: What video games do you play? - kai edits - Oct. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

You play PTCGO too? Lol we should play sometime lol

I play also but i gotten rusty xd

RE: What video games do you play? - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 18, 2020

Anyone else like to play games with jigsaw?

RE: What video games do you play? - Jdog757 - Oct. 18, 2020

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:14 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Yes I grinded trying to get that 2 level stadium bought it and next week it was gone

RE: What video games do you play? - Golden Freddy - Oct. 19, 2020

Cod, apex, Fortnite, and overwatch

RE: What video games do you play? - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 19, 2020

Pokemon, SSBU, Minecraft, Halo, Undertale, Deltarune, Cuphead, FNaF, BaTIM, and a bunch of other indie and Nintendo titles.

RE: What video games do you play? - bladekid - Oct. 19, 2020

OverWatch, smash, and splatoon

RE: What video games do you play? - BeybladeManiac0 - Oct. 19, 2020

(Oct. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch

You play DBZ? Cool!!!

RE: What video games do you play? - kai edits - Oct. 19, 2020

(Oct. 19, 2020  12:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch

You play DBZ? Cool!!!
I main vegito,jamaba(the villain of fusion rebirth) and kefla also videl

RE: What video games do you play? - Ali Baba - Oct. 19, 2020

Pokemon Sword and Dead Cells

RE: What video games do you play? - Aaron24 - Oct. 19, 2020

I play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars on my phone.
On my XBOX 360 I play a variety of KINECT (motion sensor) games including Star Wars as well as Just Dance 2015

RE: What video games do you play? - The Blacknight - Oct. 19, 2020

among us, used to play dragonvale(was actually rly good but my little bro was insane, played for three-four yrs and got kairos and Tiamat, like six monoliths, and a ton more stuff), brawlhalla, TotM, used to play beyblade burst app and might start again, shadow fight 3, temple run 2, rolling sky(im trash tho)

RE: What video games do you play? - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 19, 2020

i play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Among Us and Beyblade Burst Battle Zero

RE: What video games do you play? - Orochi's Blade - Oct. 19, 2020

Minecraft, SSBU, Rayman legends, super mario party, super mario 64

RE: What video games do you play? - Legend Red Eye - Nov. 13, 2020

Call Of Duty Mobile, Last Day on Earth, Among Us, sometimes Minecraft with my bois over on Discord.

RE: What video games do you play? - imperial reboot - Nov. 13, 2020

clash royale brawl stars and nba live its better than 2k

RE: What video games do you play? - EarthHelios - Nov. 14, 2020

Beyblade, Bendy and the Ink Machines, Fifa, Roblox