World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-33-November-6-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is not true. Since when did we get a new antagonist

exactly he's lying plus the beys coming out in the future are nothing new for an antagonist.

How do you know I'm lying? Are you a wizard or something to know the releases?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is not true. Since when did we get a new antagonist

exactly he's lying plus the beys coming out in the future are nothing new for an antagonist.

Right.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Achilles25 - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: exactly he's lying plus the beys coming out in the future are nothing new for an antagonist.

No i'm not a wizard the possibilities of a new antagonist are not likely since they would have either shown the new antagonist in the anime already or they would've gave a preview of the bey. Which both have not been done.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 29, 2020

Lane is the main antagonist in Sparking.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  6:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. You got that right for Valt vs. Hyuga
2. You didn´t get that right but it was a close call.
3. There is no way Shu is gonna lose
Shu has 77% of losing.
Im curious enough for you to explain your point why you think Shu will lose? 

Shu is literally gonna win here: 
1. Spriggan's actual battle debut 
2. Shu being hyped for so long can't be wasted
3. Why would the anime go different paths from here? 
4. Lean evolving Lucifer has clearly to do with Shu. 
6. Shu losing is clearly not righteous as Lean clearly defeated everyone in the anime. That would not be really fair for all the legends. Everything comes down to Shu defeating Lena. 
7. Shu is gonna oblierate Lean watch the same way he did with Aiga 2 seasons back.

(Oct. 29, 2020  7:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  7:29 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: That's not gonna happen here's the order:
Shu beat Lean
Lean goes though depression/frustration
Make's new bey
Hikaru and Hyuga master beys through the rest of series
Unknown tournament or arc
Last ep or 2 Hikaru and Hyuga beat Lean

No... Lean won't make a new bey due to depression. Lean will probably get destroyed by a new antagonist.

(Oct. 29, 2020  7:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hope that for episode 33 they do the thing  like they did in Choz with Aiga but this time with the brothers of mastering their beys and the in the end they show the 1st battle of Shu vs Lane

What thing?

The cast is full, I highly doubt they are literally going to introduce another character. The cast has the same number of ppl as GT did and I doubt they will introduce more. Especially a new character. The anime is tbh slower than usual and introducing a new character can take like 1 solid arc (in your case an antagonist). Lean is the final antagonist in Sparking. It's the same case with Phi he was introduced really early and they continued with him being the final antagonist by evolving his bey.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu has 77% of losing.
Im curious enough for you to explain your point why you think Shu will lose? 

6. Shu losing is clearly not righteous as Lean clearly defeated everyone in the anime. That would not be really fair for all the legends. Everything comes down to Shu defeating Lena. 
7. Shu is gonna oblierate Lean watch the same way he did with Aiga 2 seasons back.

(Oct. 29, 2020  7:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: No... Lean won't make a new bey due to depression. Lean will probably get destroyed by a new antagonist.

What thing?

The cast is full, I highly doubt they are literally going to introduce another character. The cast has the same number of ppl as GT did and I doubt they will introduce more. Especially a new character. The anime is tbh slower than usual and introducing a new character can take like 1 solid arc (in your case an antagonist). Lean is the final antagonist in Sparking. It's the same case with Phi he was introduced really early and they continued with him being the final antagonist by evolving his bey.

Ranjiro isn't blading anymore, so it's not full.

We dont know for sure if Ranjiro will repair Glide Ragnaruk so dont jump to conclusions of him not blading.

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We dont know for sure if Ranjiro will repair Glide Ragnaruk so dont jump to conclusions of him not blading.

I don't see any stamina releases anymore.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:06 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We dont know for sure if Ranjiro will repair Glide Ragnaruk so dont jump to conclusions of him not blading.

I don't see any stamina releases anymore.
He doesn’t have to evolve it , just repair it.

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:06 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I don't see any stamina releases anymore.
He doesn’t have to evolve it , just repair it.

Yeah. And If I remember back in the past seasons alot of bladers after getting their bey destroyed they repaired including, laban, Shu (Cho-Z)

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: He doesn’t have to evolve it , just repair it.

Yeah. And If I remember back in the past seasons alot of bladers after getting their bey destroyed they repaired including, laban, Shu (Cho-Z)
And Free too. He battled First Uranus with Geist Fafnir.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 29, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  9:02 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:46 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Im curious enough for you to explain your point why you think Shu will lose? 

Ranjiro isn't blading anymore, so it's not full.
The cast is determined by the number of characters in it, not their consistency to appear.

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  8:26 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: exactly he's lying plus the beys coming out in the future are nothing new for an antagonist.

The final antagonist release is usually in December but based on the release leaks we know that it’s been moved to November this year. We have also already seen the November booster/starter silhouette, it looks exactly like Lucifer and the teaser confirms it’s a defense type as well so Lane is both the mid and main antagonist this season Just like Phi and Shu were in their respective seasons.

Regardless of what happens this episode Shu is going to have his main battle in here whether it is against the brothers or Lane

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Gurjaan - Oct. 29, 2020

A battle with the brothers sound better than the battle we knew was coming ever since Lane entered the Anime.

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:58 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: A battle with the brothers sound better than the battle we knew was coming ever since Lane entered the Anime.

I still say it would be the brothers first then maybe we get the 1st battle between Shu vs. Lane

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Edjelson Semedo - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  2:56 PM)Almirante W Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw, meu! Quer dizer, acho que sim. Mas como depois

Naquela batalha do episódio 15, Luinor foi repelido por Variant Wall. Ele nunca quebrou. Ambos fomos expulsos do estádio por causa do confronto.
they drew yes 1v1 in the first round will review the episode

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 30, 2020

Bruh Lean took down the legends why the hell would he need a new Lucifer?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 29, 2020  10:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:02 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Ranjiro isn't blading anymore, so it's not full.
The cast is determined by the number of characters in it, not their consistency to appear.

(Oct. 29, 2020  8:27 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How do you know I'm lying? Are you a wizard or something to know the releases?
The final antagonist release is usually in December but based on the release leaks we know that it’s been moved to November this year. We have also already seen the November booster/starter silhouette, it looks exactly like Lucifer and the teaser confirms it’s a defense type as well so Lane is both the mid and main antagonist this season Just like Phi and Shu were in their respective seasons.

There's an attack release in december.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  10:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote: The cast is determined by the number of characters in it, not their consistency to appear.

There's an attack release in december.
It’s a random booster bey, it’s not going to be a significant anime bey. Besides, the final antagonist wouldn’t be appearing so late even if their bey hasn’t released they appear/are teased/are mentioned far earlier.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  2:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: There's an attack release in december.
It’s a random booster bey, it’s not going to be a significant anime bey. Besides, the final antagonist wouldn’t be appearing so late even if their bey hasn’t released they appear/are teased/are mentioned far earlier.

Lui did appear in 32.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Zeutron - Oct. 30, 2020

TheGolden Blade
He was teased far before that and also appeared much earlier in the manga. Additionally, a new character isn’t appearing anytime soon as the next couple of episodes throughout October and part of November are all about evolutions and Shu vs Lane. The main antagonist is never “hidden” and either them or their bey end up getting revealed sometime earlier. Lui appeared in the manga trailer as well as manga covers and promotional art well before Longinus release was even announced and he appeared in the manga far earlier than his anime debut. Shu was teased as the antagonist pretty much since the beginning of god and appeared on just about everything it had and Phi appeared on the manga cover of cho z and in the anime as early as the Luinor cup. Gwyn and Arthur appeared around ep 28-30 but their beys were teased along with Kockout Odin months before the characters were teased. There is no new antagonist and if there was one, we would already know months before now.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Legend27 - Oct. 30, 2020

I feel like shu will go against the brothers first,then he will battle Lane at the end of the episode and the battles outcome will be on 34.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like shu will go against the brothers first,then he will battle Lane at the end of the episode and the battles outcome will be on 34.

That was what I was thinking too

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Legend27 - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like shu will go against the brothers first,then he will battle Lane at the end of the episode and the battles outcome will be on 34.

That was what I was thinking too

Yeah and I think that they are going to do Lucifers evolution on 35

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  3:22 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  3:16 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That was what I was thinking too

Yeah and I think that they are going to do Lucifers evolution on 35

Ok for the Lucifer evolution I would say maybe a bit later. It is still unknown about the New Lucifer