World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-33-November-6-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 02, 2020

Why do you think Free would be above Lui

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:03 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is Hikaru so low?

Hikaru is low since Rantaro and Hikaru were the first to get eliminated and Rantaro would body Hikaru.

Rantaro never got a star so ideally Hikaru is higher ranking than him. 

1. Lean
2. Valt
3. Aiga
4. Hyuga
5. Lui
6. Free
7. Drum
8. Sisco
9. Hikaru
10. Rantaro

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - bbmaisi01 - Nov. 02, 2020

Shu will Win Because lean Will Evolove he's Bey into A new conforming On November

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  3:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It doesnt make sense. Is Valt still the number 1 blader or is it Lane?
Valt is still no1 theoretically since he has a lot of winning records and maybe valt lost bc he doesn't know all of lean moves (?)

A faint dream. However, that's like saying Lean didn't know the Evolution driver would awaken.

Valt just lost boys. Lean is the strongest until Shu beats him.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - g2_ - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  3:15 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Valt is still no1 theoretically since he has a lot of winning records and maybe valt lost bc he doesn't know all of lean moves (?)

A faint dream. However, that's like saying Lean didn't know the Evolution driver would awaken.

Shu is gonna beat him because he was the teacher.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  12:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: A faint dream. However, that's like saying Lean didn't know the Evolution driver would awaken.

Shu is gonna beat him because he was the teacher.

Doesn't change the fact that he'll take down a stronger opponent than Valt did.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 03, 2020

Shu is gonna win

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - God Dragruler - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Shu is gonna beat him because he was the teacher.

Doesn't change the fact that he'll take down a stronger opponent than Valt did.

i don't see the issue of another character momentarily being stronger than valt it's already been done not only a multiple anime or any media but also in burst remember when free was the #1 and strongest in God but lost to the 2nd best lui or aiga beating valt and lui it's nothing new the being the best doesn't equal invincible and not reachable it's nothing valt can get stronger even if 2 character are currently stronger than him it's the end of the world he can ended up back as the strongest again.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Zeutron - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  1:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Doesn't change the fact that he'll take down a stronger opponent than Valt did.

i don't see the issue of another character momentarily being stronger than valt it's already been done not only a multiple anime or any media but also in burst remember when free was the #1 and strongest in God but lost to the 2nd best lui or aiga beating valt and lui it's nothing new the being the best doesn't equal invincible and not reachable it's nothing valt can't get stronger if 2 character are currently stronger than him it's the end of the world he ended back as the strongest again.
Exactly, Shu being at the top for a moment isn’t that big of a deal.

(Nov. 03, 2020  1:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Doesn't change the fact that he'll take down a stronger opponent than Valt did.

i don't see the issue of another character momentarily being stronger than valt it's already been done not only a multiple anime or any media but also in burst remember when free was the #1 and strongest in God but lost to the 2nd best lui or aiga beating valt and lui it's nothing new the being the best doesn't equal invincible and not reachable it's nothing valt can't get stronger if 2 character are currently stronger than him it's the end of the world he ended back as the strongest again.

Yeah, it'll be an unofficial match. Doesn't matter if Valt...
Wait, I mean, it doesn't matter if Lean loses to Shu. Still an unofficial match like the first bout of Free VS Lui.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - PlayMaker:Axel - Nov. 03, 2020

I'm pretty sure Shu will lose, if we look at the opening, and the fact Lean wants to beat ALL Legend Bladers. Shu is his ultimate goal, the student that surpass his master. The new generation will be stronger than the past one, that includes all the characters we know from the past seasons that came back in Superking. Plus, an antagonist can evolve his bey even if he wins an important battle to him, like Phi and Gwyn did. For me, I'm sure 100% sure Shu will lose.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - God Dragruler - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  7:44 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I'm pretty sure Shu will lose, if we look at the opening, and the fact Lean wants to beat ALL Legend Bladers. Shu is his ultimate goal, the student that surpass his master. The new generation will be stronger than the past one, that includes all the characters we know from the past seasons that came back in Superking. Plus, an antagonist can evolve his bey even if he wins an important battle to him, like Phi and Gwyn did. For me, I'm sure 100% sure Shu will lose.

than you didn't really understand both Gwyn reason to evolved and phi did lose to aiga right after aiga beat valt for the title phi knew that if he wanted to enjoyed breaking beys he needed to upgrade Phoenix  . Gwyn evolved genesis because he say the flawed of not only tbe infinity lock but also his calculation when he fights drum he calculated that genesis would 100% break dragon which be failed to do and the reason he challenge drum is cause Arthur another blader like him who has infinity bey lost via burst not only to drum but also to delta which proves the so called invincible gimmick isn't invincible which means Gwyn will get busty sooner or later., that's why he not only evolved to big bang but also created the armor so that his beys can truly never bust . as you can see both these characters aren't in the same position as lane at all.  lane target is shu if he beats shu theirs zero reason for him to evolved cause theirs no more legend for to defeated no more goals he would have proved that his the best unlike phi or Gwyn who as i explained had motive and was necessary for then to evolved.  lane losing would mean that he isn't as strong as he thinks and if shu can beat him that me and valt aiga will get stronger to beat him cause shu exposed him which means he needs to evolved to cover that weakness shu exposed

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Needforspeed - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  8:12 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  7:44 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I'm pretty sure Shu will lose, if we look at the opening, and the fact Lean wants to beat ALL Legend Bladers. Shu is his ultimate goal, the student that surpass his master. The new generation will be stronger than the past one, that includes all the characters we know from the past seasons that came back in Superking. Plus, an antagonist can evolve his bey even if he wins an important battle to him, like Phi and Gwyn did. For me, I'm sure 100% sure Shu will lose.

than you didn't really understand both Gwyn reason to evolved and phi did lose to aiga right after aiga beat valt for the title phi knew that if he wanted to enjoyed breaking beys he needed to upgrade Phoenix  . Gwyn evolved genesis because he say the flawed of not only tbe infinity lock but also his calculation when he fights drum he calculated that genesis would 100% break dragon which be failed to do and the reason he challenge drum is cause Arthur another blader like him who has infinity bey lost via burst not only to drum but also to delta which proves the so called invincible gimmick isn't invincible which means Gwyn will get busty sooner or later., that's why he not only evolved to big bang but also created the armor so that his beys can truly never bust . as you can see both these characters aren't in the same position as lane at all.  lane target is shu if he beats shu theirs zero reason for him to evolved cause theirs no more legend for to defeated no more goals he would have proved that his the best unlike phi or Gwyn who as i explained had motive and was necessary for then to evolved.  lane losing would mean that he isn't as strong as he thinks and if shu can beat him that me and valt aiga will get stronger to beat him cause shu exposed him which means he needs to evolved to cover that weakness shu exposed
Actually phi reason to evolve phoenix its because he wanted to claim something suposed to be his that is Hades as his partner

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Admiral W - Nov. 03, 2020

I think part of the problem is that confusion has been created. Because they structured things the way they did it undermined to a degree what they established about the strength of these bladers. They can turn this around, wether they do is another matter.

(Nov. 03, 2020  8:33 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  8:12 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: than you didn't really understand both Gwyn reason to evolved and phi did lose to aiga right after aiga beat valt for the title phi knew that if he wanted to enjoyed breaking beys he needed to upgrade Phoenix  . Gwyn evolved genesis because he say the flawed of not only tbe infinity lock but also his calculation when he fights drum he calculated that genesis would 100% break dragon which be failed to do and the reason he challenge drum is cause Arthur another blader like him who has infinity bey lost via burst not only to drum but also to delta which proves the so called invincible gimmick isn't invincible which means Gwyn will get busty sooner or later., that's why he not only evolved to big bang but also created the armor so that his beys can truly never bust . as you can see both these characters aren't in the same position as lane at all.  lane target is shu if he beats shu theirs zero reason for him to evolved cause theirs no more legend for to defeated no more goals he would have proved that his the best unlike phi or Gwyn who as i explained had motive and was necessary for then to evolved.  lane losing would mean that he isn't as strong as he thinks and if shu can beat him that me and valt aiga will get stronger to beat him cause shu exposed him which means he needs to evolved to cover that weakness shu exposed
Actually phi reason to evolve phoenix its because he wanted to claim something suposed to be his that is Hades as his partner

oh yea the hades thing is the reason, I skip that part cause if one knows that history the can connect it to what I wrote since after that he went straight to free and shu to destroyed their beys cause it bring him some sort if trill  he thinks it's beautiful (weird guy indeed lol) . didn't want to make the post to long cause of Gwyn explanation kind of longer and most people probably didn't understood the meaning to why Gwyn evolved his beys aside the he didn't understood what friendship is but it's connect to everything about Gwyn and his mind .

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - kai edits - Nov. 03, 2020

Za warduo spriggan vs Lucifer.
Dio brando vs some random kid.
Dio:wryyyyy give me your money kid
Kid:no
Dio uses za warduo to take the money

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 03, 2020

I cant wait ugh.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 03, 2020

Im wondering something. Will Shu use 4 special moves like he did back in Cho-Z

My predictions for Special Moves for Shu in this episode:
World Vertical
World Upper Launch
World Crux Boost
World Counter Break

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 04, 2020

Shu will break Lucifer.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - Achilles25 - Nov. 04, 2020

(Nov. 04, 2020  4:32 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu will break Lucifer.

OOOOOOO actually that could happen

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - bbmaisi01 - Nov. 04, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  6:48 PM)bbmaisi01 Wrote: Shu will Win Because lean Will Evolove he's Bey into A new conforming On November

i think goof

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 04, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  2:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im wondering something. Will Shu use 4 special moves like he did back in Cho-Z

My predictions for Special Moves for Shu in this episode:
World Vertical
World Upper Launch
World Crux Boost
World Counter Break
Za Warudo Toki Wo Tomare

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 04, 2020

It is absurd that some people think Shu is gonna lose when clearly in the manga it showed Shu betting Lane

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - g2_ - Nov. 04, 2020

(Nov. 04, 2020  3:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It is absurd that some people think Shu is gonna lose when clearly in the manga it showed  Shu betting Lane
Shu is definitely gonna win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020) - EarthHelios - Nov. 04, 2020

Special Moves for Shu in this episode:
World Vertical
World Upper Shoot
World Southern Cross SHot
World Counter Break