World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Burst Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Takara Tomy Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Regalia-genesis-perfect-genesis-testing-and-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 02, 2020

Do you have any reasoning behind these test requests, or are they just "Test Perfect Genesis on Sting and (insert driver here)"?

Seems like it's the same combo, but a different driver every time...

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  10:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: Genesis is better than any bey that even exist at this point since the owner can do math and actually win without plot armor *cough cough* valt and drum. 
Back on topic someone test perfect genesis sting bullet
Bruh, Bullet?

Yes too op cause my opponent cant take a bullet

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - g2_ - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  10:02 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Bruh, Bullet?

Yes too op cause my opponent cant take a bullet
At this point you're just trolling.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Oct. 02, 2020

Nah this is a good combo

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  10:17 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nah this is a good combo

It’s fun, but not competitive. Regalia Genesis with the Big Bang armor is honestly a downgrade. The armor is a better fit on Apocalypse.

A godly perfect genesis combo is
Perfect genesis sting universe

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  10:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: A godly perfect genesis combo is

But, but kai edits... that combo uses a... *gags* SPARKING driver!

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:19 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: A godly perfect genesis combo is

But, but kai edits... that combo uses a... *gags* SPARKING driver!

Nvm change it to quest

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - SunBlader98 - Oct. 02, 2020

kai edits

I have always tried to been different from Everyone one Example is how Everyone likes Shu And I don't And How I prefer Knockout over Judgement But you can't just spam "Perfect Genesis" or "Shu is Trash" Everywhere!

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - Master_chanter0 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:28 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: kai edits

I have always tried to been different from Everyone one Example is how Everyone likes Shu And I don't And How I prefer Knockout over Judgement But you can't just spam "Perfect Genesis" or "Shu is Trash" Everywhere!

This is not the thread for this. If you wish to tell him, send him a pm. Don't do it in the testing thread.

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:19 PM)BladerGem Wrote: But, but kai edits... that combo uses a... *gags* SPARKING driver!

Nvm change it to quest

If you can find somewhere that sells the Big Bang Armor for $10 or less, I'd be happy to buy it and test your combos. Otherwise, I'm only able to test with the stock Regalia layer.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - Master_chanter0 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  11:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  11:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nvm change it to quest

If you can find somewhere that sells the Big Bang Armor for $10 or less, I'd be happy to buy it and test your combos. Otherwise, I'm only able to test with the stock Regalia layer.

How's 18 for all of bigbang?
https://malloftoys.com/collections/takaratomy-gatinko-collection/products/takara-tomy-beyblade-burst-b-157-booster-bigbang-genesis-0-ym-japan-import

Someone test perfect genesis sting bullet vs zewi diabolos 00 lift keep' or ultimate reboot

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - #Fafnir - Oct. 03, 2020

I've got a Regalia Genesis (No Bigbang armor though), a TT standard stadium, and competitive parts. Any tests you want me to run, kai edits?

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - g2_ - Oct. 03, 2020

I've messed around with Regalia Genesis and Big Bang Genesis, and wow. It's worse than I thought.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - ChoZBurstBlader - Oct. 03, 2020

Lol... Could test the combo

Did the testing
Big and armor regalia Genesis Sting Quest Vs Cosmo Ashura Generate Ten
Ratio 8:2
Ashura won
Ashura wins=(8 OS)
Bigbang Regalia Genesis=(2OS)
I used a b-09 and rotated beys that we're launched first based on who Won the previous battle

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - #Fafnir - Oct. 04, 2020

Regalia Genesis 0 Revolve VS Lord Spriggan 0 Revolve (Right). I swapped the 0 disks and Revolve drivers half way through.
Lord Spriggan (Right): 80% (6 OS, 2 KOs)
Regalia Genesis: 20% (2 OS)

Regalia Genesis 0 Destroy/Destroy' VS Lord Spriggan 0 Destroy'/Destroy (Left). I swapped the 0 disks and Destroy/Destroy' drivers half way through. Also, both beyblades were moderate launched.
Lord Spriggan (Left): 70% (7 OS)
Regalia Geneis: 30% (3 OS)

Regalia Genesis Sting Ultimate Reboot' VS Lord Fafnir 0G Xtend+ (Stamina)
Lord Fafnir: 90% (9 OS)
Regalia Genesis: 10% (1 OS)

Regalia Genesis Sting Atomic VS Lord Dragon2 Wheel Mobius
Lord Dragon2: 80% (5 OS, 3 KOs)
Regalia Genesis: 20% (1 KO, 1 OS)

I'll add Regalia Genesis Sting Xtend+ tests to this post a little later.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Oct. 04, 2020

Can someone test perfect genesis 00 cross bullet

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BuilderROB - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can someone test perfect genesis 00 cross bullet

?? Did you not just see the tests #Fafnir did? Genesis can’t even beat Lord in the several matchups he did. If it can’t even beat Lord, there’s no way it would be able to be used nowadays.

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - kai edits - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Can someone test perfect genesis 00 cross bullet

?? Did you not just see the tests #Fafnir did? Genesis can’t even beat Lord  in the several matchups he did. If it can’t even beat Lord, there’s no way it would be able to be used nowadays.
He  did not use perfect genesis

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - GreenK9148 - Oct. 04, 2020

I think we can all agree that any genesis isn't meta. We already did a lot of tests.

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think we can all agree that any genesis isn't meta. We already did a lot of tests.

I said genesis is meta.
You have not tested perfect genesis 00 wall xtend plus

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - #Fafnir - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think we can all agree that any genesis isn't meta. We already did a lot of tests.

I said genesis is meta.
You have not tested perfect genesis 00 wall xtend plus

Wall on Xtend+ isn't viable because of how low the Wall frame hangs. The only drivers that benefit from using Wall are Bearing and Mobius.
Also, the Bigbang armor on Regalia Genesis doesn't benefit its attack, but rather detriments it. I'm not sure if it boosts stamina, but if it does, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't increase it enough to beat Lord.

Here is a combo I tested against my genesis
Prefect genesis sting xtend plus vs master diabolos 0 cross ultimate reboot

RE: Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  6:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Here is a combo I tested against my genesis
Prefect genesis sting xtend plus vs master diabolos 0 cross ultimate reboot

Well, for one you haven't specified things like what mode Xt+ is in, or what spin direction Master is in. Also, you put a terrible layer for attack on one of the worst attack drivers, so I'm not really sure what you expected to happen there.