World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 03, 2020

(Oct. 03, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  9:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think Gwyn is the worst as far as the role of antagonist (sorry Kai Edits). Lane is right above Gwyn (mainly because he bursted Aiga)

Gwyn isnt really an antagonist though, morel ike an obstacle.

So an antagonist. An antagonist is something that goes against the protagonist.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 03, 2020

(Oct. 03, 2020  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2020  9:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think Gwyn is the worst as far as the role of antagonist (sorry Kai Edits). Lane is right above Gwyn (mainly because he bursted Aiga)

Gwyn isnt really an antagonist though, morel ike an obstacle.
That's an antagonist.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Apollo17 - Oct. 04, 2020

Guys, I think we just broke the world record for the longest discussion page about an episode BEFORE the episode actually airs lol!

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  1:34 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Guys, I think we just broke the world record for the longest largest discussion page about an episode BEFORE the episode actually airs lol!

Yeah, probably lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 03, 2020  8:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well since no one have said it which is surprising , but i'm going to say it do you all think lane is the worst antigonist of burts?

Why I do believe he is one of the worst. But not the worst. If I had to say the worst it has to be Lui. He wasn't even a good antagonist. 

Reasons why I don't like Lean. 
1. I'm gonna say this boldly just because he is a Shu's disciple I feel like a lot of people just overhype him by that alone. So what? if he is Shu's disciple? My first question is who is Shu in this season? Neither did he appeared in this tournament and just sits and there watching others do the lifting. I don't like that. 

2. Another bold statement, he carries Harry which is somehow people's new favorite thing now.  If carrying a pet was such a big deal where was the hype for Cuza then? Carl was a very interesting creature if I have to say but Harry? What is he? All he does is come out of Lean's fur or either stays normal or either growls. 

3. Bey breaks, bey breaks, bey breaks...oh boy how very interesting to see this trait again from another antagonist. Yeah I'm totally interested seeing beys break even after Phi and Arthur I want beys to break. (Sarcasm intended) If they just want another antagonist introduced just dont make it to where he/she just breaks beys. (Even if Lean did not broke many beys in the anime. In the manga he is obsurd.) 

4. No originality, I see Lean as a mix of previous antagonists, Lui for his behavior, Arthur for his breaks, Red Eye for his quest to only win and be the best even if it takes anything to do. 

5. Plot armor, yes I have said this for many characters but I totally believe this is the strongest reason why I now dislike Lean compared to when he was first introduced. For an antagonist his plot armor level is off the charts. He does this move where the rubber blades somehow protect the ring from making any contact and somehow the opponent's bey bursts magically. I noted this thing for Lui, Sisco and now Aiga. I find it BS. (Even if it is intended to show how powerful Lean is, it is quite irritating if he keeps doing that. I mean repeating this one move stupid whereas the IRL counterpart is garbage.) I do think Aiga's battle against Lean has exposed Lean's weakness.

(Oct. 04, 2020  1:34 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Guys, I think we just broke the world record for the longest discussion page about an episode BEFORE the episode actually airs lol!

Wasn't Phi vs Shu episode a popular one too? I remember that being very heavily discussed as well back then.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  2:16 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:34 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Guys, I think we just broke the world record for the longest discussion page about an episode BEFORE the episode actually airs lol!

Wasn't Phi vs Shu episode a popular one too? I remember that being very heavily discussed as well back then.
Yes, but this one is more.

Apparently we did .

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - MadaMan - Oct. 04, 2020

in the preview for episode 29, is Hikaru chasing Hyuga because he is sore over not being able to participate in the legends festival?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  3:05 AM)MadaMan Wrote: in the preview for episode 29, is Hikaru chasing Hyuga because he is sore over not being able to participate in the legends festival?

No, I think he is Chasing Hyuga cuz' Hyuga is running away from training and making strategy.
So, Hikaru was chasing him to make him listen.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Theredshadow91 - Oct. 04, 2020

I just can’t believe lane is taking out the legends with his plot armor and he hasn’t even evolved his bey yet, he’s gonna end up like phi, gonna evolve his bey and he’s gonna take out shu and valt and everyone else
We achieved it boys, we made the longest discussion ever HAHAHAHA ^

Can we make it to 20 pages guys haha?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Brot3 - Oct. 04, 2020

i think the legends are battling at full power but just aren't... going out more than full power against the others. just like free when his veins pop out he is over his full power limit i think it's the same case with valt he's not pushing himself because for him the title doesn't really matter he's just battling for fun but i think he could go ober his Limit against lean

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  10:23 AM)Brot3 Wrote: i think the legends are battling at full power but just aren't... going out more than full power against the others. just like free when his veins pop out he is over his full power limit i think it's the same case with valt he's not pushing himself because for him the title doesn't really matter he's just battling for fun but i think he could go ober his Limit against lean

Free's veins don't mean anything, the writers probably forgot or don't care seeing as he's just a recurring character to be beaten eventually.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Apollo17 - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  7:08 AM)Theredshadow91 Wrote: I just can’t believe lane is taking out the legends with his plot armor and he hasn’t even evolved his bey yet, he’s gonna end up like phi, gonna evolve his bey and he’s gonna take out shu and valt and everyone else

Lol. If we're at 15 pages before the episode, imagine how much we'll be AFTER?! We'll definitely make it past 20. Long live extremely long Beyblade discussions!

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  3:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:08 AM)Theredshadow91 Wrote: I just can’t believe lane is taking out the legends with his plot armor and he hasn’t even evolved his bey yet, he’s gonna end up like phi, gonna evolve his bey and he’s gonna take out shu and valt and everyone else

Lol. If we're at 15 pages before the episode, imagine how much we'll be AFTER?! We'll definitely make it past 20. Long live extremely long Beyblade discussions!

It's mostly because one of the mostly beloved character( Valt) was going to battle Hyuga( with a hell lot of plot armor) and the title was Defeat Valt!!
And In this thread most of the discussions are about How Hyuga can beat a legend of Legends ( Valt) and most of the fans ( including me) were unable to digest that Valt will be defeated by someone with no brain and no strategy and always going zoom zoom baam baam.
I don't want Hyuga to defeat Valt at all, not atleast at this stage.
And I want Hyuga to learn from this loss by going from zoom zoom to win by using both power and strategy.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 04, 2020

(Oct. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lol. If we're at 15 pages before the episode, imagine how much we'll be AFTER?! We'll definitely make it past 20. Long live extremely long Beyblade discussions!

It's mostly because one of the mostly beloved character( Valt) was going to battle Hyuga( with a hell lot of plot armor) and the title was Defeat Valt!!
And In this thread most of the discussions are about How Hyuga can beat a legend of Legends ( Valt) and most of the fans ( including me) were unable to digest that Valt will be defeated by someone with no brain and no strategy and always going zoom zoom baam baam.
And I want Hyuga to learn from this loss by going from zoom zoom to win by using both power and strategy.

Hyuga probably won't win as his plot armor really ain't plot armor. Mainly just doing well in anything other than a 1v1 which is what we had for all the Legend Festival until now. If he wins, then that would actually be plot armor. If not, then it would be nice to teach him a little bit of strategy like you said.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Apollo17 - Oct. 05, 2020

Obviously Valt vs Hyuga is a really pivotal match for this season. What would you think of Sparking in general if Hyuga won? How about Valt?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 05, 2020

(Oct. 05, 2020  9:50 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Obviously Valt vs Hyuga is a really pivotal match for this season. What would you think of Sparking in general if Hyuga won? How about Valt?

Well first, if Hyuga won, it would be controversial. Whether it was a legit win or not. I think it would be cool to progress his character and strength, but maybe too fast. If Valt won, nothing would happen really. I mean, it wouldnt be to surprising and no one would be mad.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 05, 2020

(Oct. 05, 2020  9:50 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Obviously Valt vs Hyuga is a really pivotal match for this season. What would you think of Sparking in general if Hyuga won? How about Valt?

I would be very disappointed. I think that would be an extremely poor decision, and I would not look favorably on sparking if they go that route.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Achilles25 - Oct. 05, 2020

People who dont like Hyuga it's fine the funny thing is that if hyuga wins he'll get all happy but in the finals it won't be happy no more when lane breaks hyperion. like if you dont like hyuga

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 05, 2020

(Oct. 05, 2020  11:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: People who dont like Hyuga it's fine the funny thing is that if hyuga wins he'll get all happy but in the finals it won't be happy no more when lane breaks hyperion. like if you dont like hyuga

Its not confirm Hyperion will break

(Oct. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lol. If we're at 15 pages before the episode, imagine how much we'll be AFTER?! We'll definitely make it past 20. Long live extremely long Beyblade discussions!

He's not vocal about it, but Hyuga does unconsciously make and use strategies during the battle depending on whats going on. Kinda like Dante.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 05, 2020

(Oct. 05, 2020  11:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: People who dont like Hyuga it's fine the funny thing is that if hyuga wins he'll get all happy but in the finals it won't be happy no more when lane breaks hyperion. like if you dont like hyuga

Its not confirm Hyperion will break

(Oct. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: It's mostly because one of the mostly beloved character( Valt) was going to battle Hyuga( with a hell lot of plot armor) and the title was Defeat Valt!!

He's not vocal about it, but Hyuga does unconsciously make and use strategies during the battle depending on whats going on. Kinda like Dante.

Nah, he doesn't unconsciously think about things the like Valt or Aiga. Drum would actually think out loud, even if his strategies were pretty good. Hyuga mainly just does what he does best, straightforward and center. Oh yeah, and resonance. Really little to none strategy floating through his head at the moment.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Oct. 06, 2020

well it would help hyuga more if he loses the lost will evolved him just like hikaru they will understand what strength the need  and learn from their respective weakness to eliminated those weakness and have a completed confident they can legit stand next to any legends not as only admirers(the can still admire them it's not an issues) but as fellow top bladers/legends.  some say if hyuga loses it does nothing to his character which is untrue it exactly help him evolved to new hight.  valt went to it , aiga went to it (yes i know he won his very first title match but atleast it was somewhat balanced by that dark power thing a bit )and drum went to it.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  12:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

well it would help hyuga more if he loses the lost will evolved him just like hikaru they will understand what strength the need  and learn from their respective weakness to eliminated those weakness and have a completed confident they can legit stand next to any legends not as only admirers(the can still admire them it's not an issues) but as fellow top bladers/legends.  some say if hyuga loses it does nothing to his character which is untrue it exactly help him evolved to new hight.  valt went to it , aiga went to it (yes i know he won his very first title match but atleast it was somewhat balanced by that dark power thing a bit )and drum went to it.

So I'm pretty sure the finals is going to be Lean vs Valt. Now I'm really looking forward to this battle. Idk is it just me or am I getting Phi vibes from Lean rn? Not that he is gonna break anything but main's beys but the way he just challenges others is like the same way Phi did. I'm leaning more towards Lean winning the festival really. It would make sense if he loses he is gonna go out of control and that's where Shu could take care and beat him. I'm hoping Lean wins so Shu will be the first one to officially defeat Lean in an actual 1v1.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  12:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  12:48 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: well it would help hyuga more if he loses the lost will evolved him just like hikaru they will understand what strength the need  and learn from their respective weakness to eliminated those weakness and have a completed confident they can legit stand next to any legends not as only admirers(the can still admire them it's not an issues) but as fellow top bladers/legends.  some say if hyuga loses it does nothing to his character which is untrue it exactly help him evolved to new hight.  valt went to it , aiga went to it (yes i know he won his very first title match but atleast it was somewhat balanced by that dark power thing a bit )and drum went to it.

So I'm pretty sure the finals is going to be Lean vs Valt. Now I'm really looking forward to this battle. Idk is it just me or am I getting Phi vibes from Lean rn? Not that he is gonna break anything but main's beys but the way he just challenges others is like the same way Phi did. I'm leaning more towards Lean winning the festival really. It would make sense if he loses he is gonna go out of control and that's where Shu could take care and beat him. I'm hoping Lean wins so Shu will be the first one to officially defeat Lean in an actual 1v1.

I’m not getting Phi vibes from Lane. I’m getting a more of a Kenpachi feel (if you watch Bleach). His resonance is not corrupt as of yet just saying.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - God Dragruler - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  1:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  12:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So I'm pretty sure the finals is going to be Lean vs Valt. Now I'm really looking forward to this battle. Idk is it just me or am I getting Phi vibes from Lean rn? Not that he is gonna break anything but main's beys but the way he just challenges others is like the same way Phi did. I'm leaning more towards Lean winning the festival really. It would make sense if he loses he is gonna go out of control and that's where Shu could take care and beat him. I'm hoping Lean wins so Shu will be the first one to officially defeat Lean in an actual 1v1.

I’m not getting Phi vibes from Lane. I’m getting a more of a Kenpachi feel (if you watch Bleach). His resonance is not corrupt as of yet just saying.
Ah good old zaraki your not to off on comparing them that much kenpachi reiatsu was is very menacing but Not evil.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  2:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  1:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m not getting Phi vibes from Lane. I’m getting a more of a Kenpachi feel (if you watch Bleach). His resonance is not corrupt as of yet just saying.
Ah good old zaraki your not to off on comparing them that much kenpachi reiatsu was is very menacing but Not evil.

I was talking about Lane’s flare and how Kenpachi has a similar kind of flare (nice to see more Bleach fans)