World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-29-October-9-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 02, 2020

I don get why people keep predicting Valt is going to win when clearly the writers will make Hyuga win. I think it is only fair if Hyuga beats Valt cause he already lost to him so many times and hasn evenbeaten him once.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - g2_ - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don get why people keep predicting Valt is going to win when clearly the writers will make Hyuga win. I think it is only fair if Hyuga beats Valt cause he already lost to him so many times and hasn evenbeaten him once.
Because Hyuga is not ready. He cant beat Valt yet.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Everyone basically worshipping Valt is pretty annoying.

Don’t get me wrong, Valt is definitely strong. However he is still beatable.
However just because Hyuga is weaker than Valt people get the idea that it’s impossible for Hyuga to win.
But, strength means nothing in the long run. Anyone is beatable with a solid strategy.
Even if you don’t go into a battle having one.

Yes, I’m betting on Valt winning too, however I think people don’t understand it’s logically possibly for Hyuga to pull out a win

It has nothing to do with Valt worship. I'm not going to pretend that Valt isn't my favorite, but that's besides the point of why Hyuga should lose. Valt is the Legend of Legends, the No. 1 Blader in the World, and considered all over as the World's Strongest Blader. For someone of Hyuga's power level to take down someone of Valt's stature is not only disrespectful to the character but completely outside what the story has already established. Along those lines It also breaks story logic as well as the plotting for the season.
By that I meant everyone is favoriting Valt without looking at the bigger picture

If you put it plain on paper, yes, Valt has a higher power level. But battles are not just about power alone.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Oct. 02, 2020

The plot armor is Hyperion breaking, lmao.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Eclipse Force - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: The plot armor is Hyperion breaking, lmao.

You desires for Hyperion to break have nothing to do with plot armor.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don get why people keep predicting Valt is going to win when clearly the writers will make Hyuga win. I think it is only fair if Hyuga beats Valt cause he already lost to him so many times and hasn evenbeaten him once.
Because Hyuga is not ready. He cant beat Valt yet.

Hyuga doesn’t have the xp required.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because Hyuga is not ready. He cant beat Valt yet.

Hyuga doesn’t have the xp required.
Exactly, he is still a noob. Aoi Baruto is a pro.

I’m just gonna exit the conversation since no once is listening and it’s going nowhere either way

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Phengpegasus - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:21 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: The plot armor is Hyperion breaking, lmao.

You desires for Hyperion to break have nothing to do with plot armor.

It’s not a desire, it’s a possibility. It teaches the kid that “zoom zoom” isn’t always the answer. Lmao.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - EarthHelios - Oct. 02, 2020

Im still saying Hyuga is going to win whether you like it or not. Valt´s day as being the strongest blader is over. They all had their time now it is the new generations time to shine.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I’m just gonna exit the conversation since no once is listening and it’s going nowhere either way
We listen, I told you, we are gonna have to wait.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I’m just gonna exit the conversation since no once is listening and it’s going nowhere either way
We listen, I told you, we are gonna have to wait.

I’m saying that you guys aren’t getting the point I’m trying to make.

We get it, you favor Hyuga, doesn’t mean we are going to agree with it. Even though Hyuga is most likely going to beat valt because of “plot armor”, we can still dislike it if we want to. Going “Zoom Zoom” will not help him forever.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 02, 2020

hey all. did yall forget that hyuga has dark pwr growing, and also forget how valt DIED during Cho-z, when it achilles shattered it? and tho was a head-on collision, achilles suffered NO knockback(ik this was bullcrap but bear w/me). Or how lui killed free right after the World bladers cup or whatever? I have news for you, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE PLOT. idc if ur the best of the best of the best of the best, if you are in a fictional show, PLOT always reigns,

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 02, 2020

I’m hoping for a quick battle followed by a lot of character development.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hey all. did yall forget that hyuga has dark pwr growing, and also forget how valt DIED during Cho-z, when it achilles shattered it? and tho was a head-on collision, achilles suffered NO knockback(ik this was bullcrap but bear w/me). Or how lui killed free right after the World bladers cup or whatever? I have news for you, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE PLOT. idc if ur the best of the best of the best of the best, if you are in a fictional show, PLOT always reigns,

Do you also remember how Aiga had dark resonance even greater than Phi?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - LordSpriggan - Oct. 02, 2020

Even if valt win this match ,Lean will win, I'm pratically sure that's Shu who will win against lean

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hey all. did yall forget that hyuga has dark pwr growing, and also forget how valt DIED during Cho-z, when it achilles shattered it? and tho was a head-on collision, achilles suffered NO knockback(ik this was bullcrap but bear w/me). Or how lui killed free right after the World bladers cup or whatever? I have news for you, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE PLOT. idc if ur the best of the best of the best of the best, if you are in a fictional show, PLOT always reigns,

I agree with you. Of course Hyuga is going to get that dark resonance. Plus the legendary bladers days are over they have to move on

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hey all. did yall forget that hyuga has dark pwr growing, and also forget how valt DIED during Cho-z, when it achilles shattered it? and tho was a head-on collision, achilles suffered NO knockback(ik this was bullcrap but bear w/me). Or how lui killed free right after the World bladers cup or whatever? I have news for you, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE PLOT. idc if ur the best of the best of the best of the best, if you are in a fictional show, PLOT always reigns,

Dark resonance? Where are you even coming from with that? Lmao, are you not paying attention to the series? We are aware that plot armor exists.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It has nothing to do with Valt worship. I'm not going to pretend that Valt isn't my favorite, but that's besides the point of why Hyuga should lose. Valt is the Legend of Legends, the No. 1 Blader in the World, and considered all over as the World's Strongest Blader. For someone of Hyuga's power level to take down someone of Valt's stature is not only disrespectful to the character but completely outside what the story has already established. Along those lines It also breaks story logic as well as the plotting for the season.
By that I meant everyone is favoriting Valt without looking at the bigger picture

If you put it plain on paper, yes, Valt has a higher power level. But battles are not just about power alone.
Yes battle is not just about power alone but Hyuga is the type to go head on clashing rather than strategizing so I don't see Hyuga winning without a proper strategy and as we know from ep preview huuga is going zoom zoom zoom.

It’s funny people believe Lane is going to somehow help Hyuga train and get “dark resonance”. What next? Hyuga destroys Lucifer?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It has nothing to do with Valt worship. I'm not going to pretend that Valt isn't my favorite, but that's besides the point of why Hyuga should lose. Valt is the Legend of Legends, the No. 1 Blader in the World, and considered all over as the World's Strongest Blader. For someone of Hyuga's power level to take down someone of Valt's stature is not only disrespectful to the character but completely outside what the story has already established. Along those lines It also breaks story logic as well as the plotting for the season.

Actually it's the bigger picture that many of us are looking at. Valt has been set up as the goal for these bladers, for them to finally be able to stand up to someone of Valt's strength. To have that happen now cheapens any further engagement later on in the season which as a result messes with the plot of the rest of the season. How the story progresses (the plot) is the big picture. Plot progression and character work are the most important things to any story.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - The Blacknight - Oct. 02, 2020

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m hoping for a quick battle followed by a lot of character development.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: hey all. did yall forget that hyuga has dark pwr growing, and also forget how valt DIED during Cho-z, when it achilles shattered it? and tho was a head-on collision, achilles suffered NO knockback(ik this was bullcrap but bear w/me). Or how lui killed free right after the World bladers cup or whatever? I have news for you, NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE PLOT. idc if ur the best of the best of the best of the best, if you are in a fictional show, PLOT always reigns,

Do you also remember how Aiga had dark resonance even greater than Phi?
oh yea that too *cough*plot armor*cough* aiga is still my fav mc tho

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - Admiral W - Oct. 02, 2020

We get the point your making, Eclipse. We just don't agree with it or your reasoning.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:39 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

Dark resonance? Where are you even coming from with that? Lmao, are you not paying attention to the series? We are aware that plot armor exists.
bruh did u watch the series? hyuga was resonating w/lane, as aiga was resonating w/phi on battleship cruise. about the plot rmor thing, i am aware, just reminding ppl that like every mc besides valt (and maybe hikaru, maybe) has/has had it in spades. I was honestly so happy to see achilles broken until I saw depressed aiga in tears.

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We get the point your making, Eclipse. We just don't agree with it or your reasoning.

i mean hyuga got that plot armor tho lol. i want valt to win so bad, but either he wins here or breaks 2 lane, or he loses here and hyuga breaks to lane. confirmed new hyperion so...

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020) - LordSpriggan - Oct. 02, 2020

No Dark Resonance guys, that's would be repetitive