World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-27-September-25-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - NobodyBlader - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:37 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I don't really see tag teams as counting, once he beats Lui in a 1v1 then I'll count it as a win
He has proven to be better than Lui countless times.

But never beat him

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - g2_ - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:40 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: He has proven to be better than Lui countless times.

But never beat him
Today, he did.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - NobodyBlader - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:40 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: But never beat him
Today, he did.

Like I said I don't see tag team battles as a win, It's not the best way to determine strength

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Sarem - Sep. 25, 2020

I swear when are they gonna make Valt win against Lui 😭

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - g2_ - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:02 PM)Sarem Wrote: I swear when are they gonna make Valt win against Lui 😭

They did it toda .

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:57 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Today, he did.

Like I said I don't see tag team battles as a win, It's not the best way to determine strength

Just because Valt didnt defeat in 1v1 doesn't mean he is not better.

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:02 PM)Sarem Wrote: I swear when are they gonna make Valt win against Lui 😭

They did it toda .

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:57 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Like I said I don't see tag team battles as a win, It's not the best way to determine strength

I never said he isn't better, I just said he never beat him in a 1v1

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:10 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: They did it toda .

I never said he isn't better, I just said he never beat him in a 1v1
That's true.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:40 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: But never beat him
Today, he did.

he didn't really though the one who give the final blow at the end was hyuga even if valt give him the boost its still hyuga who land the hit.  in a direct 1 vs 1 valt didn't beat lui he wasn't the one who give the finishing blow at all . if it was at least like when valt had that tag battle with hikaru be free and hyuga where valt land the finishing blow then it would've been a direct win either way this was a tag match it doesn't count as personal win but rather as a team win that's why team battle and singles battle are different that's why singles most of the time determine who's the strongest an a 1 vs 1 scenario.

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: Today, he did.

he didn't really though the one who give the final blow at the end was hyuga even if valt give him the boost its still hyuga who land the hit.  in a direct 1 vs 1 valt didn't beat lui he wasn't the one who give the finishing blow at all . if it was at least like when valt had that tag battle with hikaru be free and hyuga where valt land the finishing blow then it would've been a direct win either way this was a tag match it doesn't count as personal win but rather as a team win that's why team battle and singles battle are different that's why singles most of the time determine who's the strongest an a 1 vs 1 scenario.
Dont care Hyuga landed the attack, it was because of Valt . Valt and Hyuga beat Free and Lu .

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Zeutron - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: he didn't really though the one who give the final blow at the end was hyuga even if valt give him the boost its still hyuga who land the hit.  in a direct 1 vs 1 valt didn't beat lui he wasn't the one who give the finishing blow at all . if it was at least like when valt had that tag battle with hikaru be free and hyuga where valt land the finishing blow then it would've been a direct win either way this was a tag match it doesn't count as personal win but rather as a team win that's why team battle and singles battle are different that's why singles most of the time determine who's the strongest an a 1 vs 1 scenario.
Dont care Hyuga landed the attack, it was because of Valt . Valt and Hyuga beat Free and Lu .
Seems possible since Valt yelled at his bey to “go” and he also noticeably didn’t seem all too fazed when Valkyrie burst so it’s possible he intended to do it and knew what was going on. On a side note, I noticed that in the anime the brave wing can bend for a rebound but can that happen in real life? Is there some type of flexible or spring loaded piece in the ring?

(Sep. 25, 2020  10:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dont care Hyuga landed the attack, it was because of Valt . Valt and Hyuga beat Free and Lu .
Seems possible since Valt yelled at his bey to “go” and he also noticeably didn’t seem all too fazed when Valkyrie burst so it’s possible he intended to do it and knew what was going on. On a side note, I noticed that in the anime the brave wing can bend for a rebound but can that happen in real life? Is there some type of flexible or spring loaded piece in the ring?
No, the rubber is way too hard in real life. It definitely doesn't work.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Needforspeed - Sep. 25, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  11:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  10:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Seems possible since Valt yelled at his bey to “go” and he also noticeably didn’t seem all too fazed when Valkyrie burst so it’s possible he intended to do it and knew what was going on. On a side note, I noticed that in the anime the brave wing can bend for a rebound but can that happen in real life? Is there some type of flexible or spring loaded piece in the ring?
No, the rubber is way too hard in real life. It definitely doesn't work.
Anime logic never lines up with irl like Ashura bursting apocalypse and all that stuff

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - g2_ - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, the rubber is way too hard in real life. It definitely doesn't work.
Anime logic never lines up with irl like Ashura bursting apocalypse and all that stuff
Never is a strong word.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  8:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: he didn't really though the one who give the final blow at the end was hyuga even if valt give him the boost its still hyuga who land the hit.  in a direct 1 vs 1 valt didn't beat lui he wasn't the one who give the finishing blow at all . if it was at least like when valt had that tag battle with hikaru be free and hyuga where valt land the finishing blow then it would've been a direct win either way this was a tag match it doesn't count as personal win but rather as a team win that's why team battle and singles battle are different that's why singles most of the time determine who's the strongest an a 1 vs 1 scenario.

hence why i said valt never beat lui 1 vs 1 . and that tag battle is different from single battle never said he don't win with hyuga that's why it's a team battle .

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - g2_ - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  12:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dont care Hyuga landed the attack, it was because of Valt . Valt and Hyuga beat Free and Lu .

hence why i said valt never beat lui 1 vs 1 . and that tag battle is different from single battle never said he don't win with hyuga that's why it's a team battle .
I know.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - EarthHelios - Sep. 26, 2020

I feel like this episode was one of the best. And even though all of you have different opinions over the festival. I actually feel like Hyuga desreves to win. Man this battle was so epic I can't believe Hyuga though with Valt's help took out Longinus and Fafnir. I noticed two things in this episode one is when World Spriggan changed its mode with the chassis the dimension' driver appeared and the other is when Valkyrie and Hyperion did the double attack it looked similar to Delta's Shining Cross

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - God Dragruler - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  12:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel like this episode was one of the best. And even though all of you have different opinions over the festival. I actually feel like Hyuga desreves to win. Man this battle was so epic I can't believe Hyuga though with Valt's help took out Longinus and Fafnir. I noticed two things in this episode one is when World Spriggan changed its mode with the chassis the dimension' driver appeared and the other is when Valkyrie and Hyperion did the double attack it looked similar to Delta's Shining Cross

The dimension dash is an animation error.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Legend Red Eye - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: You people need to understand that Valt technically did beat Lui. The only reason Hyperion knocked them out, was because Valkyrie pushed him.

a 2v2 doesn't necessarily mean that the team who won every individual there is better than both members of the other team. If I say Lean and Amane beat Free and Lui that doesn't mean Amane is better than the 2. 2v2 is about teamwork. 

1v1 is really where it gets the talk about who is better. Valt never won against Lui in an official 1v1 match. No technically, not buts, no ifs. Just admit that Valt never won against Lui in a 1v1. That's the point.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  2:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: You people need to understand that Valt technically did beat Lui. The only reason Hyperion knocked them out, was because Valkyrie pushed him.

a 2v2 doesn't necessarily mean that the team who won every individual there is better than both members of the other team. If I say Lean and Amane beat Free and Lui that doesn't mean Amane is better than the 2. 2v2 is about teamwork. 

1v1 is really where it gets the talk about who is better. Valt never won against Lui in an official 1v1 match. No technically, not buts, no ifs. Just admit that Valt never won against Lui in a 1v1. That's the point.

He knows Valt hasn't beaten Lui personally, but Valt has still outperformed Lui and is generally better.

(Sep. 26, 2020  4:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2020  2:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: a 2v2 doesn't necessarily mean that the team who won every individual there is better than both members of the other team. If I say Lean and Amane beat Free and Lui that doesn't mean Amane is better than the 2. 2v2 is about teamwork. 

He knows Valt hasn't beaten Lui personally, but Valt has still outperformed Lui and is generally better.
Exactly

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Stevens9 - Sep. 26, 2020

Could anyone help me with episode 27 in english sub please?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Zeutron - Sep. 26, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  9:09 AM)Stevens9 Wrote: Could anyone help me with episode 27 in english sub please?
It’s hasn’t been subbed.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Koala Spriggan - Sep. 26, 2020

Valt vs Shu, so many old memories

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - ValtKurenai2020 - Sep. 27, 2020

(Sep. 26, 2020  8:07 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Valt vs Shu, so many old memories

Yeah and I liked that both of them launched in their OG burst styles or their first styles by bending and launching.
The last part of this episode actually gave me Beyblade Burst Vibes.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020) - Egor Vasylets - Oct. 03, 2020

I'm not very original, but this episode's battle is disappointing, much like the rest battles of Sparking.