World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-22-August-21-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Admiral W - Aug. 21, 2020

That battle was very underwhelming.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Vtryuga - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  8:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That battle was very underwhelming.

I would disagree. It was not bad at all.. I liked it. I guess it depends on perspective. Whatever the result im happy as it was an intense battle (2nd half)It was nothing over the top but it was REALISTIC as well as intense

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Zeutron - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  8:26 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  8:19 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That battle was very underwhelming.

I would disagree. It was not bad at all.. I liked it. I guess it depends on perspective. Whatever the result im happy as it was an intense battle (2nd half)It was nothing over the top but it was REALISTIC as well as intense
Agreed, I loved every bit of this battle and I love the 
that they established in this episode. What I truly love about sparking is the uncertainty in most battles. The idea that the outcome of battles isn’t always predictable and you don’t always know what to expect.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Needforspeed - Aug. 21, 2020

At least this episode is not a deus ex machina thing like the last one did

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - SpinEmperorJosh - Aug. 21, 2020

Definitely one of the best Sparking battles.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Limetka - Aug. 21, 2020

The battle was actually really good, reminded me of the LAD battles in real life lol.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - MDK Shady - Aug. 21, 2020

This episode bro, I actually felt like a spectator cheering for my favourite blader lmao.
The ending of the battle was brilliant, Fafnir only lost because of distance.
I also like how Valt isn’t too op in this season, very grounded.
I’m hoping in the next few episodes free and Lui snag big wins, would be really disappointing if only the new kids and the previous protagonist are the only ones on the spotlight.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Zeutron - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  9:10 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: This episode bro, I actually felt like a spectator cheering for my favourite blader lmao.
The ending of the battle was brilliant, Fafnir only lost because of distance.
I also like how Valt isn’t too op in this season, very grounded.
I’m hoping in the next few episodes free and Lui snag big wins, would be really disappointing if only the new kids and the previous protagonist are the only ones on the spotlight.
Free and Lui aren’t really superior to the competition this season so I doubt they are just going to dominate while Silas, Drum, Rantaro and Aiga bite the dust. All legendary bladers appear to be more equal at this point as proven by both battle royale events. Based on that, I would expect things to distribute equally between the legends save for let’s say... four bladers who could be the quarter finalists.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Edjelson Semedo - Aug. 21, 2020

WHO IS SAYING THAT VALT WIN WAS THE FIRST TO LOSE THE BATTLE

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - g2_ - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  9:55 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: WHO IS SAYING THAT 
Well it came down to a battle of stamina so it made sense.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Needforspeed - Aug. 21, 2020

Kinda ironic how rantaro helps valt wins a battle royal in god while in sparking valt lost because of rantaro and anyone seeing the black 1B

Review

First off the aiga intro part was kinda rushed and out of character tbh but the lean part was a nice addition to the episode
second half The battle starts and i swear the battle is 10x better than the last one hyuga winning by having more LAD was realistic and seeing rantaro square off against free making rantaro one of the person you don't want to mess with and seeing aiga obsesses with his lost differs from everyone else was really nice to see, power scaling was really Good in this episode overall 8/10

(Aug. 21, 2020  10:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Kinda ironic how rantaro helps valt wins a battle royal in god while in sparking valt lost because of rantaro and anyone seeing the black 1B

Review

First off the aiga intro part was kinda rushed and out of character tbh but the lean part was a nice addition to the episode
second half The battle starts and i swear the battle is 10x better than the last one hyuga winning by having more LAD was realistic and seeing rantaro square off against free making rantaro one of the person you don't want to mess with and seeing aiga obsesses with his lost differs from everyone else was really nice to see, power scaling was really Good in this episode overall 8/10
I totally agree, making the legends equal makes it more interesting and unpredictable. It also allows everyone to see the best of their favourite characters.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - MDK Shady - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  10:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Kinda ironic how rantaro helps valt wins a battle royal in god while in sparking valt lost because of rantaro and anyone seeing the black 1B

Review

I saw the black 1B and got really hyped because it just looked good. Then I realize it was just a cgi texture error like with the early battles of diabolos where the gold on the chip was silver. Imma say this, since cho-z (the era with the darker more simple looking cgi beys) the errors just make the beys look cooler, I mean look at buster. Still prefer the cgi from season 1 and 2, just felt more brighter, and looked a lot cooler

(Aug. 21, 2020  10:51 AM)MDK Shady Wrote:

Review

I saw the black 1B and got really hyped because it just looked good. Then I realize it was just a cgi texture error like with the early battles of diabolos where the gold on the chip was silver. Imma say this, since cho-z (the era with the darker more simple looking cgi beys) the errors just make the beys look cooler, I mean look at buster. Still prefer the cgi from season 1 and 2, just felt more brighter, and looked a lot cooler
Yes finally i find someone who agreed with the CGI model

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Edjelson Semedo - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  10:15 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  9:55 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: QUEM ESTÁ DIZENDO ISSO 
Bem, tudo se resumia a uma batalha de resistência, então fazia sentido.

Hyperion is not stamina and still won

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - SpinEmperorJosh - Aug. 21, 2020

No character in thr group B battle royale had no crazy,strong gimmick like Variant Lucifer so really anyone could've taken this battle and it was very fun to see.

And I'm kinda mad Aiga's didn't do the thing.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Vtryuga - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  12:32 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  10:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: Bem, tudo se resumia a uma batalha de resistência, então fazia sentido.

Hyperion is not stamina and still won

Hyperion has most LAD. Thats why

(Aug. 21, 2020  12:47 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  12:32 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Hyperion não tem resistência e ainda venceu

Hyperion tem mais LAD. É por isso

NO LAD MORE THAN REVOLVE YOU ARE SURE

(Aug. 21, 2020  1:07 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  12:47 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Hyperion tem mais LAD. É por isso

NO LAD MORE THAN REVOLVE YOU ARE SURE
Yes Xc has more LAD than R

(Aug. 21, 2020  1:09 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:07 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: NO LAD MORE THAN REVOLVE YOU ARE SURE
Yes Xc has more LAD than R

Guys... he won because he resonated with Hyperion lol. Basically here are what the spin speeds from lowest to fastest looked like to me at the end: 1: Ragnaruk 2: Achilles 3: Hyperion 4: Fafnir 5: Valkyrie. Rantaro is excited because he knows they won’t beat Ragnaruk by pure stamina but then Valkyrie unexpectedly touches Ragnaruk and as a result stops him from winning while Valkyrie also stops. Next up we have Achilles spinning fastest after Ragnaruk but then the barely spinning Fafnir absorbs a small bit of Achilles spin and is just barely spinning faster than Hyperion and Achilles. Hyuga calls out to Hyperion causing it to flare up and recover the slightest bit causing him to outspin the other two and win.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - BuilderROB - Aug. 21, 2020

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 21, 2020

I can see Valt losing this one.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - g2_ - Aug. 21, 2020

(Aug. 21, 2020  1:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can see Valt losing this one.
Cuz he did. But its ok, our Wonder Boy never gives up.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 21, 2020

Considering it was a stamina battle, Valt was doomed from the start. Aiga was just a stepping stone for Free.

I like how there is the Infinite Sword and the Infinite Shield. That probably makes for more than one new special move since Aiga can't always spam Infinite Guard. I doubt they'd show this, but I'd like at least one round where Achilles had neither. Would it be like a Speed or Stamina mode? Who knows, but I just wanna see more special moves.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020) - 6Jupiter5 - Aug. 21, 2020

So did they just kill each other off?