World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D (/Thread-Product-B-177-Booster-Jet-Wyvern-Ar-Js-1D)

RE: B-177 Wyvern Booster - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 12, 2021

so
anyone have any info on the new tip or we are out of luck?

RE: B-177 Wyvern Booster - Zeutron - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  2:29 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  12:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It could be but I think that would be a little stupid. A free spin ring gimmick and rubber gimmick would make one another redundant since free spin gimmicks reduce friction and recoil while rubber does the opposite.

Maybe the rubber is meant for that Bound Defense thing from Poison Hydra, Lucifer The End and Screw Trident?

Bound defense isn’t really effective when you can’t grip the opposing layer. Again, not saying that I don’t think it’s rubber but it would be a stupid choice and would be totally counterproductive.

RE: B-177 Wyvern Booster - Isaiah.burley - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  12:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  11:59 PM)BladerGem Wrote: With the better lighting, I agree that the lighter purple parts strongly resemble rubber. They could be plastic, but...

In any case, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

It could be but I think that would be a little stupid. A free spin ring gimmick and rubber gimmick would make one another redundant since free spin gimmicks reduce friction and recoil while rubber does the opposite.
It looks cute to me🤷‍♂️

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Needforspeed - Jan. 12, 2021

Clear box image from MoT
[Image: B-177_1200x1200.png]
https://malloftoys.com/collections/takaratomy-superking-collection/products/pre-order-takaratomy-b-177-beyblade-burst-superking-jet-wyvern

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - valtaoi_007 - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: B-177_1200x1200.png]
https://malloftoys.com/collections/takaratomy-superking-collection/products/pre-order-takaratomy-b-177-beyblade-burst-superking-jet-wyvern

[Image: image.jpg]

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - LOL-y Rancher - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  2:29 AM)Longinox Wrote: Maybe the rubber is meant for that Bound Defense thing from Poison Hydra, Lucifer The End and Screw Trident?

Bound defense isn’t really effective when you can’t grip the opposing layer. Again, not saying that I don’t think it’s rubber but it would be a stupid choice and would be totally counterproductive.

Let's say it was rubber for a second, maybe the rubber is supposed to help the Jet Ring latch onto it's other beys with its grip to slow them down or burst them when they get caught in it's spikes, whilst the free-spinning gimmick spinning independently would prevent stamina loss for Wyvern (well, in theory anyway). It could also just be there to absorb shock, in addition to the free-spinning gimmick (akin to Poison, but with free-spinning).

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Bound defense isn’t really effective when you can’t grip the opposing layer. Again, not saying that I don’t think it’s rubber but it would be a stupid choice and would be totally counterproductive.

Let's say it was rubber for a second, maybe the rubber is supposed to help the Jet Ring latch onto it's other beys with its grip to slow them down or burst them when they get caught in it's spikes, whilst the free-spinning gimmick spinning independently would prevent stamina loss for Wyvern (well, in theory anyway). It could also just be there to absorb shock, in addition to the free-spinning gimmick (akin to Poison, but with free-spinning).

Precisely what I was thinking, I think that wouldn't benefit opposite spin match ups like Tornado Wyvern had.

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Ramadan - Jan. 12, 2021

I want to give the opinion that Driver - Js has a ball near its driver because most Defense drivers have a ball. This is just my opinion.

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  8:33 AM)Ramadan Wrote: I want to give the opinion that Driver - Js has a ball near its driver because most Defense drivers have a ball. This is just my opinion.

Or maybe it's W2D but if it was in Burst. But I think Drift and Mobius took that gimmick.

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Needforspeed - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  9:43 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  8:33 AM)Ramadan Wrote: I want to give the opinion that Driver - Js has a ball near its driver because most Defense drivers have a ball. This is just my opinion.

Or maybe it's W2D but if it was in Burst. But I think Drift and Mobius took that gimmick.
A wyvren motif bey usually have a Ball tip in the driver and it would be possible that Js is the evolution to At (a free spinning ball tip)

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - SpeedySuomi - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  10:02 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  9:43 AM)Longinox Wrote: Or maybe it's W2D but if it was in Burst. But I think Drift and Mobius took that gimmick.
A wyvren motif bey usually have a Ball tip in the driver and it would be possible that Js is the evolution to At (a free spinning ball tip)

Or maybe a fusion between Universe and Atomic/Orbit?

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - [[ NØBØDY ]] - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  10:03 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:02 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: A wyvren motif bey usually have a Ball tip in the driver and it would be possible that Js is the evolution to At (a free spinning ball tip)

Or maybe a fusion between Universe and Atomic/Orbit?

Should this go into speculation thread?
Anyway I'm gonna say that I would love a free spinning ball driver with good Lad(Maybe a weight with a cone around it like drift). Atomic had good stamina in same spin but bad lad, this will be a great improvement

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Zeutron - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Clear box image from MoT
[Image: B-177_1200x1200.png]

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:55 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Bound defense isn’t really effective when you can’t grip the opposing layer. Again, not saying that I don’t think it’s rubber but it would be a stupid choice and would be totally counterproductive.

The Free spin ring would have to be rough and slow for the gripping to work and that’s probably unlikely since Tornado Wyvern and Lucifer the End are somewhat smooth. The gimmicks would more or less cancel out with Free spin taking priority over the rubber.

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Master_chanter0 - Jan. 12, 2021

Do you guys think jet wyvern will be a limit break bey or not?

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 12, 2021

I'm waiting till this bey releases. I'm gonna get it no matter what

(Jan. 12, 2021  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Do you guys think jet wyvern will be a limit break bey or not?

Yes it will be

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - EarthHelios - Jan. 12, 2021

Jet Wyvern cannot be a limit break bey because it has a chassis and limit break beys dont use chassis at all

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Jet Wycern cannot be a limit break bey because it has a chassis and limit break beys dont use chassis at all

True I'm dumb.

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - JoMario67 - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  4:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Do you guys think jet wyvern will be a limit break bey or not?

No, it is most definitely not a Limit Break Bey. It has the 1D chassis, which is pretty definitive that it's like Hollow Deathscyther or any other Sparking bey that isn't Hyperion Burn, Helios Volcano, or Lucifer The End.

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

No, it is most definitely not a Limit Break Bey. It has the 1D chassis, which is pretty definitive that it's like Hollow Deathscyther or any other Sparking bey that isn't Hyperion Burn, Helios Volcano, or Lucifer The End.

See my above post.

Is Wyvern gonna be a attack type again?

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Lugal Ki En - Jan. 12, 2021

I truly do hope it's not freespining rubber because of reasons posted earlier but I already pre-ordered one regardless because I've always loved Wyvern

Hope It is good bey

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - Lean Walhalla - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  5:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wrong thread lol, this is about the upcoming Wyvern bey.

ok Sure.

Is Wyvern gonna be a attack type again?
Wyvern has always been a defense type bey

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - SparkingSmasher - Jan. 12, 2021

Any of you have got it yet?

Just asking because I have

RE: B-177 Jet Wyvern Ar. Js. 1D Booster - EarthHelios - Jan. 12, 2021

(Jan. 12, 2021  8:50 PM)SparkingSmasher Wrote: Any of you have got it yet?

Just asking because I have

It hasn't been released yet