World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A (/Thread-Product-B-176-Random-Booster-Vol-23-Hollow-Deathscyther-12Axe-High-Accel%E2%80%99-4A)

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - valtaoi_007 - Dec. 15, 2020

(Jul. 29, 2020  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Releases in December 2020. The prize Beyblade is Hollow Deathscyther.

Release date December 26, 2020
Price 1188 yen
Hollow Deathscyther. 12Axe.High Accel’ 4A
Hollow Valkyrie 11 1D
Curse Deathscyther 8’ 1S
Dead phoenix 3
Abyss Longinus 13 4A
Archer Hercules 10
Storm Pegasis Drake
Draciel V 00Wall

Pictures of the random booster:
[Image: 713G4sgFp3L._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 7147ktzf8RL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71tLaU3K8fL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71Llr6ffg2L._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71Gn1up1TLL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71sLnnmiqtL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71i1emN%2Bf-L._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71kUsH9c5UL._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71Dk0-SQRML._AC_SL1100_.jpg]
[Image: 71f1vp5KaTL._AC_SL1100_.jpg] 
Credit to Marutti for the source and credit to JoMario67 for the pictures as well to Zankye for the Dead Phoenix one.

its just me or they bringing old discs?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - EarthHelios - Dec. 15, 2020

Phoenix looks like it either has 0 or some other numbered disc as a disc.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Suzaku-X - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  6:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Phoenix looks like it either has 0 or some other numbered disc as a disc.

Phoenix is very likely to be 3. It has the same design as it.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - CrazyAries - Dec. 15, 2020

Even though there are some parts unrevealed, here is my opinion and preferences:
HDt.12A.HA' 4A: The Ring and Chassis looks interesting, I am really interested in their performance. Maybe they could activate the infinite accelerating of Hybrid. Also, Hollow seems to have a lot of metal, I wonder if this could outweigh Rage. Axe Frame looks good, but it is weird to have a new frame at the end of Sparking. I don't think Frame has any usefulness in current meta. HA' is a new part but all we can see it would be totally useless.
HVl 1D: It is good to have the new Hollow Ring, but I am tired of 1D. It is just useless, 1S would be much better. Also, 11 is just terrible.
ALn 4A: the new Chassis is cool, and Abyss is also a very good Chassis for stamina. No interest in 13.
CDt 1S: Not really intersted in this one except the yellow 1S (Or maybe orange?). Even though it has the new Chip, there is usually no significant differences between one Sparking Chip with others, unless it has thicker lock, metal, or dual-spin gimmick, while Deathsyther has none of them. 8' is useless. And based on its color, I guess its driver would be the yellow High Defense, which is very likely to be useless, too.
dP: First, the color of this one is good. I think it fits the Revive Phoenix better than its original color. And It is a good thing to have more Dead Armor, since the metal parts on it could gradually be loosen after battles, thus reducing its stability. No interest in 3, and I think this one or Draciel may have the High Zephyr, which is useless but okay for me.
aH: The Layer is totaly outclassed, but it looks good. It seems has new Axe Frame, which is fine for me, even though it may not be useful in current meta.
Peagsis: Unless the Driver is very good, I really don't want this one. The layer is outclassed, and a green Drake just looks weird. I think Drake is only for Zwei, but there is no green Zwei at all, no idea what I can do with a green Drake. And I think it is very likely to have the High Survive, also meaningless.
Draciel: Although I am not interested in most of its parts, the red Wall is exactly what I am looking for. I've been waiting for a red/white/yellow Wall for a long time.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BurstMaster - Dec. 15, 2020

I'm leaning towards being optimistic about the performance of the layer, but it looks very thin, and doesn't look like it has a lot of weight, those were some of the reasons that killer deathscyther was garbo.

I would also test Axe with the 12 disk, as it does look like the blades on 12 may extend past the frame.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Logic123ABC - Dec. 15, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  10:50 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I'm leaning towards being optimistic about the performance of the layer, but it looks very thin, and doesn't look like it has a lot of weight, those were some of the reasons that killer deathscyther was garbo.

I would also test Axe with the 12 disk, as it does look like the blades on 12 may extend past the frame.

(Dec. 15, 2020  10:50 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I'm leaning towards being optimistic about the performance of the layer, but it looks very thin, and doesn't look like it has a lot of weight, those were some of the reasons that killer deathscyther was garbo.

The Hollow ring is probably going to be the heaviest right spin ring. It has huge chunks of metal all over it. It's actual performance is the deciding factor though.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BurstMaster - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 15, 2020  11:58 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

The Hollow ring is probably going to be the heaviest right spin ring.  It has huge chunks of metal all over it.  It's actual performance is the deciding factor though.

I didn't see the metal originally, as it blends in so well with the layer

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BladerGem - Dec. 16, 2020

I'm still curious about whether or not that gray bit at the top (on the ring, above the Sparking chip) is a metal contact point or not.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - EarthHelios - Dec. 16, 2020

Too many High Drivers. What is next: High Bearing?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BladerGem - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  12:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Too many High Drivers. What is next: High Bearing?

Oh boy I can't wait for High Volcanic' and High Evolution'

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - EarthHelios - Dec. 16, 2020

High Quest will break the meta for sure

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Needforspeed - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  12:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'm still curious about whether or not that gray bit at the top (on the ring, above the Sparking chip) is a metal contact point or not.
I think it just plastic bc they didn't say anything about it

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - TitaniumNinja74 - Dec. 16, 2020

Did anyone else notice that the Valkyrie chip in this set doesn't have Valt's cheek tattoo?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:40 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Did anyone else notice that the Valkyrie chip in this set doesn't have Valt's cheek tattoo?

I think someone mentioned it before, and I suppose the cheek tattoo on the Valkyrie Chip is exclusive to Brave Valkyrie in Sparking lol.

Seriously High Zephyr? Out of all the balance type drivers to make it into a high driver they choose Zephyr!

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - SpeedySuomi - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously High Zephyr? Out of all the balance type drivers to make it into a high driver they choose Zephyr!

Well, would you want High Fusion over High Zephyr?

This is just focused on the Single-Layer System drivers.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  1:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously High Zephyr? Out of all the balance type drivers to make it into a high driver they choose Zephyr!

Which one has High Zephyr? I don't think the other parts have been revealed yet...

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Which one has High Zephyr? I don't think the other parts have been revealed yet...

No bey yet. But my guess is possibly Phoenix?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Which one has High Zephyr? I don't think the other parts have been revealed yet...

No bey yet. But my guess is possibly Phoenix?

I don't care what parts Phoenix has, I just want it for the colours.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - YggdrasilWyvern - Dec. 16, 2020

So a seller on eBay has the parts list in the description as follows (hope I'm not late...):

Hollow Deathscyther.12A.HA’ 4A
Hollow Valkyrie 11.Ab 1D
Abyss Longinus 13.Sp' 4A
Curse Deathscyther.8’.Zt' 1S
Dead Phoenix.3.HZ
Archer Hercules 10A.Pw
Storm Pegasis.Dr.HS
Draciel V.00W.HD

EDIT: what's funny is that I pre-ordered hours ago when it was listed and didn't happen to look at the description until just now. It's listed by a trusted seller of mine, 3.style, on eBay

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:38 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: So a seller on eBay has the parts list in the description as follows (hope I'm not late...):

Hollow Valkyrie 11.Ab 1D
Abyss Longinus 13.Sp' 4A
Dead Phoenix.3.HZ
Archer Hercules 10A.Pw
Storm Pegasis.Dr.HS
Draciel V.00W.HD

Can someone please un-abbreviate the part names?

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 16, 2020

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:38 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: So a seller on eBay has the parts list in the description as follows (hope I'm not late...):

Hollow Valkyrie 11.Ab 1D
Abyss Longinus 13.Sp' 4A
Dead Phoenix.3.HZ
Archer Hercules 10A.Pw
Storm Pegasis.Dr.HS
Draciel V.00W.HD

Can someone please un-abbreviate the part names?

Hollow Deathscyther 12Axe High Accel Dash 4A (attack)
Hollow Valkyrie 11 Absorb 1D (defense)
Abyss Longinus 13 Spiral Dash 4A (attack)
Curse Deathscyther 8 Dash Zeta Dash 1S (stamina)
Dead Phoenix 3 High Zephyr
Archer Hercules 10Axe Power
Storm Pegasis Drake High Survive
Draciel V 00Wall High Defense

Cool that we get to see a rehash of the Power driver on something other than Slash Valkyrie. I think that's the first time. They really love spamming 1D, but at least we also get 1S. If you really wanted all the single chassis in one go, this would be the perfect time for it, along with Dead Phoenix and Archer Hercules which where really good Cho-Z picks. Abyss and Curse are kinda meh, and we don't know much about Hollow's performance yet. Still better than random booster vol. 21 which may not be that impressive, but always a plus.

Very hyped for Deathscyther, even if it's stock is less than meh.

Huh I was right for one part then

(Dec. 16, 2020  2:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  2:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Can someone please un-abbreviate the part names?

Hollow Deathscyther 12Axe High Accel Dash 4A (attack)
Hollow Valkyrie 11 Absorb 1D (defense)
Abyss Longinus 13 Spiral Dash 4A (attack)
Curse Deathscyther 8 Dash Zeta Dash 1S (stamina)
Dead Phoenix 3 High Zephyr
Archer Hercules 10Axe Power
Storm Pegasis Drake High Survive
Draciel V 00Wall High Defense

Thanks! Those combos sound cool.

RE: B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A - deathcyther - Dec. 16, 2020

this is not a heavy bey,seriously. so, if u want it stronger get a heavier metal