World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-174 Limit Break DX Set (/Thread-Product-B-174-Limit-Break-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - BeyCrafter - Nov. 05, 2020

Yeah, both Cho and Ou are LR Discs.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Rouzuke - Nov. 07, 2020

Considering that most Starters are first introduced before having a DX with a standard/gimmicky stadium, I'd assume that these two Beys will not find themselves in RBVs since the Cho and Ou Disks are only compatible with Limit Break Beys. So if you want to have both a balanced and unbalanced Hyperion and Helios as well as the two iterations of each Dash Driver equipped with the opposing Chips in your arsenal (or for testing), you'll have to buy 2 sets. Lucifer The End comes as a Booster, so it's quite a bummer as a consumer but a smart yet cunning move by Takara Tomy, huh.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Phantomflame - Nov. 09, 2020

Will the launchers be more durable than regular sparking launchers?

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 09, 2020

There’s a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage longinus

Wanna see it?

Yes or no?

Can someone please answer me? Do you wanna see a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage Longinus?

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Will the launchers be more durable than regular sparking launchers?

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There’s a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage longinus[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wanna see it?[/font]

(Nov. 07, 2020  12:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Considering that most Starters are first introduced before having a DX with a standard/gimmicky stadium, I'd assume that these two Beys will not find themselves in RBVs since the Cho and Ou Disks are only compatible with Limit Break Beys. So if you want to have both a balanced and unbalanced Hyperion and Helios as well as the two iterations of each Dash Driver equipped with the opposing Chips in your arsenal (or for testing), you'll have to buy 2 sets. Lucifer The End comes as a Booster, so it's quite a bummer as a consumer but a smart yet cunning move by Takara Tomy, huh.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There’s a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage longinus[/font]

(Nov. 05, 2020  6:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, both Cho and Ou are LR Discs.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - The Blacknight - Nov. 09, 2020

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There’s a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage longinus

Wanna see it?

Yes or no?

Can someone please answer me? Do you wanna see a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage Longinus?

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Will the launchers be more durable than regular sparking launchers?

(Nov. 07, 2020  12:46 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Considering that most Starters are first introduced before having a DX with a standard/gimmicky stadium, I'd assume that these two Beys will not find themselves in RBVs since the Cho and Ou Disks are only compatible with Limit Break Beys. So if you want to have both a balanced and unbalanced Hyperion and Helios as well as the two iterations of each Dash Driver equipped with the opposing Chips in your arsenal (or for testing), you'll have to buy 2 sets. Lucifer The End comes as a Booster, so it's quite a bummer as a consumer but a smart yet cunning move by Takara Tomy, huh.

(Nov. 05, 2020  6:56 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Yeah, both Cho and Ou are LR Discs.

stop spamming

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: There’s a battle of Helios volcano vs. rage longinus

Wanna see it?

Yes or no?

stop spamming

Yes or no?

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - EarthHelios - Nov. 09, 2020

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: stop spamming

Yes or no?

What part of spamming do you not understand

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yes or no?

What part of spamming do you not understand
I’m asking yes or no. Simple question. Spamming is different spamming is like this
SPAM 
SPAM 
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
saying the same thing over and over, I am doing that but it’s a question, and it’s fine you don’t have to answer.

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What part of spamming do you not understand
I’m asking yes or no. Simple question. Spamming is different spamming is like this
SPAM 
SPAM 
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
saying the same thing over and over, I am doing that but it’s a question, and it’s fine you don’t have to answer.

But is it a prototype battle

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m asking yes or no. Simple question. Spamming is different spamming is like this
SPAM 
SPAM 
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

But is it a prototype battle
No. It’s only 1 round but it’s the real beys.

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But is it a prototype battle
No. It’s only 1 round but it’s the real beys.

oh ok

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:41 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No. It’s only 1 round but it’s the real beys.

oh ok

So yes or no?

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh ok

So yes or no?

yes

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:42 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So yes or no?

yes
Ok. One sec, I’ll quote you,

EarthHelios

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yes
Ok. One sec, I’ll quote you,

EarthHelios

Oh that was what you were talking about

We don’t see the bladers launch, but Helios basically knocks Longinus out in two powerful, but small hits.
EarthHelios

(Nov. 09, 2020  9:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: We don’t see the bladers launch, but Helios basically knocks Longinus out in two powerful, but small hits.
EarthHelios

ah ok

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Rouzuke - Nov. 10, 2020

Idk, tbh. From experience since the Speed and Heavy Beylaunchers until the recent Sparking BeyLaunchers, I realized that the wearing of the launchers are affected primarily by the spring tension inside. Other factors to longevity of usability are the string length, production/quality, as well as the user (how they treat the launcher and if properly launching).

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Phantomflame - Nov. 10, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  12:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Idk, tbh. From experience since the Speed and Heavy Beylaunchers until the recent Sparking BeyLaunchers, I realized that the wearing of the launchers are affected primarily by the spring tension inside. Other factors to longevity of usability are the string length, production/quality, as well as the user (how they treat the launcher and if properly launching).

Yeah well I mostly meant the jamming problem spring tension in easily adjustable

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 10, 2020

Shocked no one has said this, but the new meta: Rage HeliosII (mcc) 3A Ultimate reboot’. Rage is going to get mega buff

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - The Blacknight - Nov. 10, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  4:53 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Shocked no one has said this, but the new meta: Rage HeliosII (mcc) 3A Ultimate reboot’. Rage is going to get mega buff

Tempest HyperionII Destroy/Xtend+ Wheel 1S/2A

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Bladerbuilder - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:53 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Shocked no one has said this, but the new meta: Rage HeliosII (mcc) 3A Ultimate reboot’. Rage is going to get mega buff

Tempest HyperionII Destroy/Xtend+ Wheel 1S/2A

Feel bad for those who bought soloman and metal chip cores lol

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 11, 2020  12:02 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Tempest HyperionII Destroy/Xtend+ Wheel 1S/2A

Feel bad for those who bought soloman and metal chip cores lol
Yeah they wasted like 1000 bucks for that when now the you can get a new stadium, 2 new drivers, 2 new chips with metal, 2 chip cores, and 2 sparking launchers for 70$.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - Rouzuke - Nov. 11, 2020

(Nov. 10, 2020  1:52 AM)Phantomflame Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:32 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Idk, tbh. From experience since the Speed and Heavy Beylaunchers until the recent Sparking BeyLaunchers, I realized that the wearing of the launchers are affected primarily by the spring tension inside. Other factors to longevity of usability are the string length, production/quality, as well as the user (how they treat the launcher and if properly launching).

Yeah well I mostly meant the jamming problem spring tension in easily adjustable

String jams are normal for wind-up things, but I saw that lessening the spring tension for the retraction makes it jam less than usual with successive launches.

Idk, but the way I launch is the soft to fast draw and letting go of the handle tip as soon as I felt the string reach its max length. I felt it have better and consistent Bey spin power than pulling so hard and quick from the get-go.

RE: B-174 Limit Break DX Set - AlexTheBlader - Nov. 11, 2020

just watching that video I know that the meta will be those beys. Can somebody tell me the official release date I can’t seem to find it?