World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban (/Thread-WBO-Organized-Play-Rule-Updates-Dec-2019-BST-Deck-KOs-Now-1pt-HyperSphere-BSC-Ban)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - BuilderROB - Jan. 27, 2020

(Jan. 27, 2020  5:20 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:55 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: HyperSphere Drivers aren't banned in Burst Standard, you can use them in there. They're banned in Burst Classic because you can put them on something like Dragoon Fighter and be able to beat many things, especially in Opposite Spin. Examples include Neptune on Bearing and Xtend+ and Xtend+ is banned in Burst Classic. Trust me, this was witnessed in testing done by myself and others as well in Los Angeles a few months back.
Whoops. Meant to say classic in my above post XD. Anyways if u did the testing and feel like it’s too op- then I can respect that and it’s probably the right move to try and keep the classics meta balanced. Just hope eventually at least some get added to spice things up a little and give Hashbro users a rivaling driver to TT dash drivers.

I mean, a good defense or stamina combo can outlast a TT attack combo on a dash driver in classic, so nothing really unfair there.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - HappyRhino - Jan. 27, 2020

(Jan. 27, 2020  6:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  5:20 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Whoops. Meant to say classic in my above post XD. Anyways if u did the testing and feel like it’s too op- then I can respect that and it’s probably the right move to try and keep the classics meta balanced. Just hope eventually at least some get added to spice things up a little and give Hashbro users a rivaling driver to TT dash drivers.

I mean, a good defense or stamina combo can outlast a TT attack combo on a dash driver in classic, so nothing really unfair there.
In General a good defense or stamina combo can usually beat a classic attack combo, but the margin is slimmer with Hashbro beys vs TT attack combos, than with TT or Hashbro vs Hashbro attack combos. Hashbro users don’t have a lot of the same offensive or stalling combo opportunities bc of the dash drivers. My goal isn’t for things to be fair tho. Things will always be at least a little in the favor of one brand or another. I just feel like the rules should reflect and try and best portray whats fair. If banning Hypershpere drivers helps make the game the most fair- than that’s good with me :)

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - JulioOmega96 - Jan. 28, 2020

I going to create a gachi defense base called royal
And a gachi chip called apocalypsus to create my 3D printed bey and have fun

Well more later

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - klarac - Feb. 25, 2020

ok in burst format, players can use all hyperspheres including the drivers?

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - kjrules17 - Feb. 25, 2020

(Feb. 25, 2020  7:11 PM)klarac Wrote: ok in burst format, players can use all hyperspheres including the drivers?

Yes, you can use HyperSphere Drivers in Burst Format. They are only banned in Burst Classic Format.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - klarac - Feb. 25, 2020

whats the difference of a burst classic format and a burst format?

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - BuilderROB - Feb. 25, 2020

(Feb. 25, 2020  9:18 PM)klarac Wrote: whats the difference of a burst classic format and a burst format?

Burst Classic only allows single layers and dual layers, as well as only parts from those generations, but most drivers are allowed, with the exception of some.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - Nik P. - Feb. 25, 2020

Here’s the BSC Rulebook

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13dKtCfOeJLZ8HAXBJYXbN5RRee6y3aagR7B3-wyD1YY/edit

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - Xtend+ - Apr. 01, 2020

I strongly disagree, HS drivers are really just all there is in target stores. Plus, most TT balance drivers can hold their own against HS drivers. I still understand why they are banned.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 01, 2020

(Apr. 01, 2020  2:30 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: I strongly disagree, HS drivers are really just all there is in target stores. Plus, most TT balance drivers can hold their own against HS drivers. I still understand why they are banned.

You strongly disagree? I think you mean "I strongly dislike the ruling". Whether or not you agree, the rule is in place and active.

It's easy enough for you to get non-hypersphere drivers if you put in even a minimum of effort.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - Xtend+ - Apr. 01, 2020

Didn't i say "i still understand why they are banned" i clearly wasn't trying to lit anybody's flame was i now? And when I said "I strongly disagree" I was referring to me disagreeing on the fact that they banned HS drivers.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 01, 2020

(Apr. 01, 2020  6:06 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Didn't i say "i still understand why they are banned" i clearly wasn't trying to lit anybody's flame was i now? And when I said "I strongly disagree" I was referring to me disagreeing on the fact that they banned HS drivers.

You can't disagree with facts, they simply are. You can dislike the reasoning, and you can disagree with the reasons behind the rule, but not with the rule itself. In WBO Burst Classic tournaments, that's how it is. Words mean things.

Yes, I understand now. I apoligize for that outbreak earlier, kinda saw your reply as a threat. Kei removed the restrictions so this arguement is meaningless.

(Apr. 01, 2020  6:24 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Yes, I understand now. I apoligize for that outbreak earlier, kinda saw your reply as a threat. Kei removed the restrictions so this arguement is meaningless.

Alright. First off, you're going to explain which part of the following text constitutes "a threat":
"You strongly disagree? I think you mean "I strongly dislike the ruling". Whether or not you agree, the rule is in place and active.

It's easy enough for you to get non-hypersphere drivers if you put in even a minimum of effort."

Second, you're wrong. I don't know why you believe the Nov 2019 rule updates somehow remove the Burst Classic restriction on using Hypersphere drivers, but they don't. You need to read the rules a bit more carefully.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - SoulBurner - Apr. 29, 2020

Did they change bursts in standard games to be worth 1 point again? just from my limited testing of gt format bursting is much more difficult and should def be worth 2 points

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - kjrules17 - Apr. 29, 2020

No, Bursts are still 2pts in First Stage and Deck Format for Burst Standard.

For Burst Classic however, Bursts are 1pt in First Stage but they are 2pts in Deck Format.

With this update, KOs went from 2pts in Deck Format for Burst Standard to now 1pt. So they're now 1pt in both First Stage and Deck Format for Burst Standard.

And for Burst Classic, KOs are 1pt in First Stage and 2pts in Deck Format.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 29, 2020

(Apr. 29, 2020  10:13 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Did they change bursts in standard games to be worth 1 point again? just from my limited testing of gt format bursting is much more difficult and should def be worth 2 points

Nope. Bursts are still 2 points in BST, first round and finals round.
EDIT: In BSC, they're 1 point in the First round, 2 points in the finals round.

In BST, KOs are only worth 1 in first round and finals. In BSC, KOs are worth 2 in the finals, and 1 in first round.

Outspins always worth one.

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - SoulBurner - Apr. 30, 2020

(Apr. 29, 2020  10:34 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  10:13 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Did they change bursts in standard games to be worth 1 point again? just from my limited testing of gt format bursting is much more difficult and should def be worth 2 points

Nope. Bursts are still 2 points in BST, first round and finals round.
EDIT: In BSC, they're 1 point in the First round, 2 points in the finals round.

In BST, KOs are only worth 1 in first round and finals. In BSC, KOs are worth 2 in the finals, and 1 in first round.

Outspins always worth one.

For a  while there burst where woth 2 in the normal rounds of the tournaments. i was just surprised they changed it back. I am glad that over finished are 1 now 

RE: WBO Organized Play Rule Updates Dec 2019: BST Deck KOs Now 1pt, HyperSphere BSC Ban - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 30, 2020

They're still worth 2 in Burst standard, not sure where you think I said they weren't.

They're only worth 1 in the first rounds of Classic.