World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Hussainthetank - Apr. 08, 2020

2a looks like it has the same teeth as slash 🤦🏾‍♂️

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 08, 2020

Dear lord Unhappy(

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - DeltaZakuro - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  2:47 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: 2a looks like it has the same teeth as slash 🤦🏾‍♂️
[Image: darth-vader-nooooo.jpg] you're not kidding are you

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - SupaDav03 - Apr. 08, 2020

Just swap it for 1A...problem solved

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - eigerblade - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  2:47 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: 2a looks like it has the same teeth as slash 🤦🏾‍♂️

Where do you get this information?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Needforspeed - Apr. 08, 2020

Wait can you give us the proff cuz we need to clarify that

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - BladerGem - Apr. 08, 2020

Slash doesn't have teeth... do you mean the Valkyrie chip?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Orpheus - Apr. 08, 2020

Not confirmed,also you mean Valkyrie right?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 08, 2020

1A and 1B don't have very impressive teeth and hold together so much better than 1S and it's amazingly good tooth composition due to more of the chassis adding to layer weight than disk and driver weight, effectively acting like a heavy layer with a lightweight disk.

As a result, a double chassis like 2A doesn't need the best teeth in the world, as even mediocre teeth will hold together far stronger than a single chassis does. If 2A does have the same super deep twin teeth as the Valkyrie chip then it actually looks really, really good and is probably going to be a monster in terms of burst resistance.

So, uh... why the facepalm then?

(Apr. 08, 2020  4:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

Where do you get this information?

watch zankyes new vid.

(Apr. 08, 2020  6:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

1A and 1B don't have very impressive teeth and hold together so much better than 1S and it's amazingly good tooth composition due to more of the chassis adding to layer weight than disk and driver weight, effectively acting like a heavy layer with a lightweight disk.

As a result, a double chassis like 2A doesn't need the best teeth in the world, as even mediocre teeth will hold together far stronger than a single chassis does. If 2A does have the same super deep twin teeth as the Valkyrie chip then it actually looks really, really good and is probably going to be a monster in terms of burst resistance.

judging from zankyes new analysis vid its looking like takara tomy are repeating the same mistakes with giving valkyrie only 2 teeth

however, only time will tell

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - HakaishinLDrago - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  12:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Where do you get this information?

watch zankyes new vid.

(Apr. 08, 2020  6:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: 1A and 1B don't have very impressive teeth and hold together so much better than 1S and it's amazingly good tooth composition due to more of the chassis adding to layer weight than disk and driver weight, effectively acting like a heavy layer with a lightweight disk.

judging from zankyes new analysis vid its looking like takara tomy are repeating the same mistakes with giving valkyrie only 2 teeth

How was it a mistake when slash was the problem?

(Apr. 08, 2020  4:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  12:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: watch zankyes new vid.

How was it a mistake when slash was the problem?

unfortunately the teeth on valkyrie aren't very good too

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 08, 2020

I completely agree with MagikHorse's statement. It's actually pretty rare for Double Chassis combos to Burst in battle. I even had a hard time trying to get Glide Ragnaruk Bearing 1B to Burst, and that combo's teeth feel about as bad or worse than stock Deep Chaos. The two big teeth might even help in an unexpected way. Instead of requiring the use of a Dash Driver, these teeth along with the boost in Burst Resistance caused by a Double Chassis can allow you to use the non-Dash version of a Driver on the 1A combo and the Dash version on another combo when playing in the WBO Deck Format, wbba 3 on 3 format, and wbba 5G format.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - eigerblade - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  12:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Where do you get this information?

watch zankyes new vid.

Edited to clarify: Just watched the vid. He only showed a zoomed in blurry image of the 2A chassis from above, and then somehow you conclude it will have bad teeth? I'm not sure if that makes a valid analysis at all. In the video he only says "If it has bad teeth".

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MajestiqMike - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  4:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I completely agree with MagikHorse's statement. It's actually pretty rare for Double Chassis combos to Burst in battle. I even had a hard time trying to get Glide Ragnaruk Bearing 1B to Burst, and that combo's teeth feel about as bad or worse than stock Deep Chaos. The two big teeth might even help in an unexpected way. Instead of requiring the use of a Dash Driver, these teeth along with the boost in Burst Resistance caused by a Double Chassis can allow you to use the non-Dash version of a Driver on the 1A combo and the Dash version on another combo when playing in the WBO Deck Format, wbba 3 on 3 format, and wbba 5G format.
I haven't had any luck with burst resistance with that exact same Glide Ragnaruk combo. Battled my nephew with a Revive Phoenix 13 Survive combo and it burst back to back on 2 separate occassions. I will say that switching from bearing to assault' resulted in 3 os and a burst finish for Ragnaruk and no wins for Revive Phoenix. Personally I'd probably have to go with a dash on it if the teeth are truly as weak as some are claiming. But that's a very good point on being able to reserve dash drivers to other combos.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  5:24 PM)MajestiqMike Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  4:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I completely agree with MagikHorse's statement. It's actually pretty rare for Double Chassis combos to Burst in battle. I even had a hard time trying to get Glide Ragnaruk Bearing 1B to Burst, and that combo's teeth feel about as bad or worse than stock Deep Chaos. The two big teeth might even help in an unexpected way. Instead of requiring the use of a Dash Driver, these teeth along with the boost in Burst Resistance caused by a Double Chassis can allow you to use the non-Dash version of a Driver on the 1A combo and the Dash version on another combo when playing in the WBO Deck Format, wbba 3 on 3 format, and wbba 5G format.
I haven't had any luck with burst resistance with that exact same Glide Ragnaruk combo. Battled my nephew with a Revive Phoenix 13 Survive combo and it burst back to back on 2 separate occassions. I will say that switching from bearing to assault' resulted in 3 os and a burst finish for Ragnaruk and no wins for Revive Phoenix. Personally I'd probably have to go with a dash on it if the teeth are truly as weak as some are claiming. But that's a very good point on being able to reserve dash drivers to other combos.

It's definitely not the most reliable comb outside of the surprising Burst Resistance. I couldn't get it to Burst against competitive Judgement combos for a while, but I eventually got it to happen. Either way, it just demonstrates how much Burst Resistance a Double Chassis can give to a seemingly weak combo, even though something like Atomic or Destroy/Destroy' would be better performance-wise. Bringing the discussion back to 2A's viability, 2A is most likely going to be better for Brave Valkyrie than any other Chassis so far despite the teeth because we've already seen some ridiculous Burst Resistance from 1A and 1B in addition to the rubber that it has that can probably generate strong attacks when it comes in contact with the opponent and because of the benefits of aligning the contact points.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  12:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: judging from zankyes new analysis vid its looking like takara tomy are repeating the same mistakes with giving valkyrie only 2 teeth

I don't see a mistake in this. I simply see a new aspect of Valkyrie design they've decided to carry over, and I don't agree that it's a negative one. As I said, these super deep teeth are going to be virtually unburstable on a double chassis, presuming they're as deep as Valkyrie's GT chip. Even if they're not, it should still work out fine.

Similarly I agree that the picture that Zankye used is not only too blurry but at such a bad angle that I don't even know hoe he sees the teeth to make any call on their depth or position. It feels more like a guess than an actual claim, especially with so much jpeg artifacting making that image even murkier. As a result, I'm not convinced on anything he says regarding 2A's teeth in the slightest.

Let's get a picture we can actually clearly see the teeth with before we freak out over it, and remember that even half-baked teeth will do on a double chassis.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - originalzankye - Apr. 08, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  7:40 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  12:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: judging from zankyes new analysis vid its looking like takara tomy are repeating the same mistakes with giving valkyrie only 2 teeth

I don't see a mistake in this. I simply see a new aspect of Valkyrie design they've decided to carry over, and I don't agree that it's a negative one. As I said, these super deep teeth are going to be virtually unburstable on a double chassis, presuming they';re as deep as Valkyrie's GT chip. Even if they're not, it should still work out fine.

Similarly I agree that the picture that Zankye used is not only too blurry but at such a bad angle that I don't even know hoe he sees the teeth to make any call on their depth or position. It feels more like a guess than an actual claim, especially with so much jpeg artifacting making that image even murkier. As a result, I'm not convinced on anything he says regarding 2A's teeth in the slightest.

Let's get a picture we can actually clearly see the teeth with before we freak out over it, and remember that even half-baked teeth will do on a double chassis.

To clarify,

It's extremely blurry which is why I never claimed that Valkyrie is confirmed to have sucky teeth so I don't know where they got that from. The picture used I believe was from the twitter post zoomed in which even then I don't know why they jumped to a big conclusion. I even fact-checked myself before I replied with Hussainthetank and eigerblade's comments. 

I never said the teeth were the same as Slash and didn't even conclude that it would have bad teeth I said that teeth are important and IF the teeth on the chassis aren't going to be that good and then that will affect the stock combo, that was it. The only thing that should've been mentioned was the fact that 2A is a double chassis. No where did I say "yeah the teeth are horrible and it's the same as Slash"

Don't know why Hussainthetank and Eiger misrepresented what I said.

(Apr. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:40 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I don't see a mistake in this. I simply see a new aspect of Valkyrie design they've decided to carry over, and I don't agree that it's a negative one. As I said, these super deep teeth are going to be virtually unburstable on a double chassis, presuming they';re as deep as Valkyrie's GT chip. Even if they're not, it should still work out fine.

To clarify,

It's extremely blurry which is why I never claimed that Valkyrie is confirmed to have sucky teeth so I don't know where they got that from. The picture used I believe was from the twitter post zoomed in which even then I don't know why they jumped to a big conclusion. I even fact-checked myself before I replied with Hussainthetank and eigerblade's comments. 

I never said the teeth were the same as Slash and didn't even conclude that it would have bad teeth I said that teeth are important and IF the teeth on the chassis aren't going to be that good and then that will affect the stock combo, that was it. The only thing that should've been mentioned was the fact that 2A is a double chassis. No where did I say "yeah the teeth are horrible and it's the same as Slash"

Don't know why Hussainthetank and Eiger misrepresented what I said.
my mistake, sorry

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - eigerblade - Apr. 09, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote: To clarify,

Yeah, I wanted to edit my previous post to clarify that you didn't even say it will be like Slash, and the whole thing is a big "IF", not even a guess. Unfortunately the edit was not saved. This is why I asked Hussain for the source of his claim in the first place.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 09, 2020

(Apr. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I never said the teeth were the same as Slash and didn't even conclude that it would have bad teeth I said that teeth are important and IF the teeth on the chassis aren't going to be that good and then that will affect the stock combo, that was it. The only thing that should've been mentioned was the fact that 2A is a double chassis. No where did I say "yeah the teeth are horrible and it's the same as Slash"

Watching said video, you said the following: "...because the teeth on the chassis aren't very good for the stock combo for Brave." This is verbatim while the zoomed in image of 2A was on screen just after you mention that teeth matter, and then you sorta trail off and start stuttering and make it really hard to connect what you're stuttering to what you've just said. It's even harder to differentiate from a claim as you never say "if" the teeth aren't good (or at least I can't hear it anywhere in there if you did), and I'm not really hearing much else to insinuate that this is a hypothetical.

I don't know where they got the "they're like Slash Valkyrie's teeth" part from, but this unclear hypothetical line is pretty obviously why they started to panic about 2A having terrible teeth from. Maybe a second take to get things out better without stuttering over it would've helped prevent this miscommunication? I'm not sure, but the truth is we know what happened here now and can move on from it.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 09, 2020

(Apr. 09, 2020  5:43 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote: I never said the teeth were the same as Slash and didn't even conclude that it would have bad teeth I said that teeth are important and IF the teeth on the chassis aren't going to be that good and then that will affect the stock combo, that was it. The only thing that should've been mentioned was the fact that 2A is a double chassis. No where did I say "yeah the teeth are horrible and it's the same as Slash"

Watching said video, you said the following: "...because the teeth on the chassis aren't very good for the stock combo for Brave." This is verbatim while the zoomed in image of 2A was on screen just after you mention that teeth matter, and then you sorta trail off and start stuttering and make it really hard to connect what you're stuttering to what you've just said. It's even harder to differentiate from a claim as you never say "if" the teeth aren't good (or at least I can't hear it anywhere in there if you did), and I'm not really hearing much else to insinuate that this is a hypothetical.

I don't know where they got the "they're like Slash Valkyrie's teeth" part from, but this unclear hypothetical line is pretty obviously why they started to panic about 2A having terrible teeth from. Maybe a second take to get things out better without stuttering over it would've helped prevent this miscommunication? I'm not sure, but the truth is we know what happened here now and can move on from it.

Too far. You've gone a little too far here.

It sounds like Hussain jumped to some incorrect conclusions from the picture, basically making up things from what he misinterpreted from Zankye's video. That's on Hussain.

What you call "stuttering" (ALSO DON'T DO THAT, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT BADLY IF YOU ACCUSE THEM OF A STUTTER AND THEY DON'T HAVE ONE, ALSO IF SOMEONE HAS A STUTTER YOU JUST SORT OF LET IT BE AND DON'T GIVE THEM A HARD TIME, THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU) is actually him saying "IF" the teeth on the stock combo are bad, it will be bad for the combo. Right around 3:39? He says If. It's a little quieter than the rest of it, I can see how you heard "the stock combo teeth" are bad from that. I listened to the dang section of the video over and over again to check.

When you said "you said the following: "...because the teeth on the chassis aren't very good"" That was actually wrong. it was "because if". Go listen to it again.

The stutter accusation did break the rudeness rules a little bit. Watch it.

The fact that I got called into a thread and had to watch a damn video to clear up what was going on? Oh cripes that's annoying. I'm justifiably annoyed here.

I'm going to leave the posts as is. Hussainthetank try not to jump to conclusions, and listen carefully.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - MagikHorse - Apr. 09, 2020

(Apr. 09, 2020  6:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: snip

I apologize. This wasn't done with the intention to be rude but bring clarity to things, but if you truly say I went too far then all I can do is apologize and move on. Even after listening to it repeatedly I'm only now actually hearing "if" in that video, so I apologize for this mistake as well but will still state that it's rather hard to hear, hence the resulting confusion.

I do think you're misunderstanding one thing, but that can be discussed elsewhere.

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Nitrogenic - Apr. 09, 2020

Can we all agree that the valkyrie Gt chip has good teeth?

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - BuilderROB - Apr. 09, 2020

(Apr. 09, 2020  7:34 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can we all agree that the valkyrie Gt chip has good teeth?

Yes, but it only had two of them. That mean two clicks and you burst.