World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A (/Thread-Product-B-163-Booster-Brave-Valkyrie-Ev-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Hussainthetank - Apr. 03, 2020

i guess we don't need to be worrying about bursting anymore, i dont think i've seen one video where hyperion actually gets legitimately bursted

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:06 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  5:13 PM)Armor Wrote: Blitz is good for weight alone. You're only explaining why Blitz is good here, not why 2A might be bad.

I wasn't trying to say that 2A will be bad i was trying to say that since 2A isn't compatible with disc like other Chassis it will likely by outclassed by parts with more customization options and one of Blitz's main uses was to increase burst resistance don't get me wrong i have very high hopes for this disc if it syncs up well for Valkyrie it could have uses there since there is more weight on the contact points more weight on contact point equals more smash attack.

Just because a part allows for more customization doesn't mean it's better. Otherwise, that would mean that 12 is better than Blitz and Ace is better than Cho-Z Spriggan. 2A is most likely going to be the best option for Brave combos because 1S or 1D with Blitz wouldn't extend the weight distribution towards the ends of Brave's main contact points and Sting wouldn't concentrate enough weight on the contact points. Also, Blitz is only used for Burst Resistance if it's on Judgement or Lord, not in general.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - XXSYPHERXX - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  7:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:06 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: I wasn't trying to say that 2A will be bad i was trying to say that since 2A isn't compatible with disc like other Chassis it will likely by outclassed by parts with more customization options and one of Blitz's main uses was to increase burst resistance don't get me wrong i have very high hopes for this disc if it syncs up well for Valkyrie it could have uses there since there is more weight on the contact points more weight on contact point equals more smash attack.

Just because a part allows for more customization doesn't mean it's better. Otherwise, that would mean that 12 is better than Blitz and Ace is better than Cho-Z Spriggan. 2A is most likely going to be the best option for Brave combos because 1S or 1D with Blitz wouldn't extend the weight distribution towards the ends of Brave's main contact points and Sting wouldn't concentrate enough weight on the contact points. Also, Blitz is only used for Burst Resistance if it's on Judgement or Lord, not in general.
You do have a point there i think was getting of topic though i am interested to see how this preforms in mobile attack combos provided Ev' is switched out for something with a more reliable banking pattern.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Armor - Apr. 03, 2020

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:06 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  5:13 PM)Armor Wrote: Blitz is good for weight alone. You're only explaining why Blitz is good here, not why 2A might be bad.

I wasn't trying to say that 2A will be bad i was trying to say that since 2A isn't compatible with disc like other Chassis it will likely by outclassed by parts with more customization options and one of Blitz's main uses was to increase burst resistance don't get me wrong i have very high hopes for this disc if it syncs up well for Valkyrie it could have uses there since there is more weight on the contact points more weight on contact point equals more smash attack.

I'm not sure why you responded to me telling me what makes Blitz good then. Either way, we all have high hopes for this disc.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Hussainthetank - Apr. 05, 2020

Why did they have to make the release April 25th ;-;

RE: Brave Valkyrie - snoc - Apr. 05, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  12:51 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Why did they have to make the release April 25th ;-;

its gonna take soooo looong lol.
the worst thing is valkyrie is gonna be a monster and we cant use it for like 3/4 of the month

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CheetoBlader - Apr. 05, 2020

WBO: No Tournaments until May.
Takara Tomy: What should we do so that they have to frantically test for the tournaments?
Takara Tomy: *Brave Valkyrie will be released on May 25th*
WBO: *boos*
Me: Wow. It releases on Dt20000’s birthday. Coincidence, I think not!

RE: Brave Valkyrie - BuilderROB - Apr. 05, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  2:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: WBO: No Tournaments until May.
Takara Tomy: What should we do so that they have to frantically test for the tournaments?

It releases on April 25th, not May 25th.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CheetoBlader - Apr. 05, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  3:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Oof. I read it wrong. My apologies.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Nitrogenic - Apr. 05, 2020

I wish the layer had metal Uncertain. Like winning valkyrie

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  11:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I wish the layer had metal Uncertain. Like winning valkyrie

Technically it does because a double Chassis counts as metal for the Layer and for the Disk.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Armor - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  11:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I wish the layer had metal Uncertain. Like winning valkyrie

Hey the layer has rubber now. This is completely new Valkyrie. The thing we have to consider is how Valkyrie is not one of the first three layers to come out, meaning it gets in on the power creep.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - Dacatman - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  12:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Technically it does because a double Chassis counts as metal for the Layer and for the Disk.
Imagine putting 1S or a right spin chassis that had good weight (and good teeth) on Brave Valkyrie.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - SupaDav03 - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  3:44 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Technically it does because a double Chassis counts as metal for the Layer and for the Disk.
Imagine putting 1S or a right spin chassis that had good weight (and good teeth) on Brave Valkyrie.

Are you saying this because you think 2A is bad?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - MGoldZeo - Apr. 06, 2020

The double chassis has a clear advantage over the single chassis and all previous system Beyblades. Beyblade Burst works on the premise that once the layer experiences a sudden shock or stop in rotation, the inertia of the disk and driver will cause them to shift forward in position relative to the layer, effectively causing a “click” in TT terms. This works because the weight of the disk is equal to or greater than the weight of the layer, so it has greater potential energy and more inertia. However, with the double chassis, it being part of the layer and having the weight of the disk, changes the game. The inertia of the driver is the only thing causing the Beyblade to gain “clicks” now that the disk is part of the layer. This makes it a lot harder to burst these Beyblades, making it almost impossible. This is why Ragnaruk has been shown to burst a lot, compared to Helios and Hyperion, which might have not even burst once in all of the videos I’ve seen. This has a lot to do with Brave Valkyrie. This Valkyrie has a shape akin to Slash, which was definitely not the best. However, the thing that made Slash sub-par was the burst resistance. The more important part is that its weak burst resistance also came with a great attack power, at least compared to previous Valkyries. It wasn’t the best, but definitely up there. It may have even been used competitively if not for the aforementioned fault. The new Brave Valkyrie also has a double chassis, which as I deduced earlier, has a much higher burst resistance than a lot of other Beyblades. Combining the good shape of Slash with the burst resistance of the double chassis as well as rubber makes this Valkyrie very formidable indeed.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - LAD-Master - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  6:16 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: The double chassis has a clear advantage over the single chassis and all previous system Beyblades. Beyblade Burst works on the premise that once the layer experiences a sudden shock or stop in rotation, the inertia of the disk and driver will cause them to shift forward in position relative to the layer, effectively causing a “click” in TT terms. This works because the weight of the disk is equal to or greater than the weight of the layer, so it has greater potential energy and more inertia. However, with the double chassis, it being part of the layer and having the weight of the disk, changes the game. The inertia of the driver is the only thing causing the Beyblade to gain “clicks” now that the disk is part of the layer. This makes it a lot harder to burst these Beyblades, making it almost impossible. This is why Ragnaruk has been shown to burst a lot, compared to Helios and Hyperion, which might have not even burst once in all of the videos I’ve seen. This has a lot to do with Brave Valkyrie. This Valkyrie has a shape akin to Slash, which was definitely not the best. However, the thing that made Slash sub-par was the burst resistance.  The more important part is that its weak burst resistance also came with a great attack power, at least compared to previous Valkyries. It wasn’t the best, but definitely up there.  It may have even been used competitively if not for the aforementioned fault. The new Brave Valkyrie also has a double chassis, which as I deduced earlier, has a much higher burst resistance than a lot of other Beyblades. Combining the good shape of Slash with the burst resistance of the double chassis as well as rubber makes this Valkyrie very formidable indeed.

well hyperion and helios has a good burst resistance from the double chassis just like you said and also i just recently thought that glide base is stronger with the hyperion chip and it because of the tall chip core, if you compare ragnaruk chip core with hyperion you can see that hyperion chip core is taller and more tight

RE: Brave Valkyrie - g2_ - Apr. 06, 2020

B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A
Can someone edit the title?

RE: Brave Valkyrie - MGoldZeo - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  7:16 AM)g2_ Wrote: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A
Tag some moderators, they will be able to help.

(Apr. 06, 2020  7:44 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  7:16 AM)g2_ Wrote: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A
Tag some moderators, they will be able to help.
Someone did it.

(Apr. 06, 2020  4:23 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:44 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Imagine putting 1S or a right spin chassis that had good weight (and good teeth) on Brave Valkyrie.

Are you saying this because you think 2A is bad?

No, Just to put Zenith on it or Sting

(Apr. 06, 2020  1:59 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:23 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Are you saying this because you think 2A is bad?

Or Blitz.

RE: Brave Valkyrie - SupaDav03 - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 06, 2020  1:59 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:23 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Are you saying this because you think 2A is bad?

Huh? What does 2A have to do with Zenith or Sting? I was asking about your thoughts on 2A

(Apr. 06, 2020  2:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  1:59 PM)Dacatman Wrote: No, Just to put Zenith on it or Sting

Huh? What does 2A have to do with Zenith or Sting? I was asking about your thoughts on 2A

I wanted to give it a chassis that is compatible with discs to see it’s performance with a heavier disc (depending on 2A’s weight)

RE: Brave Valkyrie - CheetoBlader - Apr. 06, 2020

(Apr. 05, 2020  3:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Deleted

RE: B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A - JavariTheChamp - Apr. 07, 2020

Personally I think 2A will be a good chassis for Valkyrie

Oh the price for these blades have went up. So I’d expect brave to be around 28 USD