World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Let’s Talk About School - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Let’s Talk About School (/Thread-Let%E2%80%99s-Talk-About-School)

RE: Lets Talk About School - snoc - Mar. 30, 2020

ok so next year I'll be heading to 7th grade. for me its middle school year 2, but in some states its year 1 doesn't rly matter tho. anyway.....how do you survive? is it even possible? being a quiet kid makes you a easy target, being sorta neutral with a couple of friends could help you blend in, but honestly I have no idea lol. and obviously being the nerd will earn you swirlies..............I should prepare myself beforehand prob. all help is welcome I guess. assuming the whole COVID-19 thing will be over by the next school year. public school be crazy.

RE: Lets Talk About School - FlameDan - Mar. 30, 2020

I live in nj and there is online school for me right now

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 30, 2020

Welp my school just confirmed that online school starts April 6th

God help me😭😭😔😔🙏🙏

(Mar. 30, 2020  1:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Welp my school just confirmed that online school starts April 6th

God help me😭😭😔😔🙏🙏

been doing it since quarantine started

R.I.P hope u survive

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Mar. 30, 2020

I start tomorrow. I’ll be fine as long as writing is an assignment.

Also, here’s a poem I wrote.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’m bored out of my mind
And so are you

RE: Lets Talk About School - UltimateMaster - Mar. 30, 2020

We now have a school Instagram chat. Online school is interesting. To kick it off, we have to make an optional presentation about something we like. The only people signed up are me and the girl who choked me. Thankfully she’s been nice to me. It’s gonna be very awkward.

I’ve chosen my presentation to be on the book series called “Warriors.” I was gonna do beyblade but I didn’t have a good idea on what part of Beyblade I’d share. At some point, I’ll share the presentation with you guys!

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: We now have a school Instagram chat. Online school is interesting. To kick it off, we have to make an optional presentation about something we like. The only people signed up are me and the girl who choked me. Thankfully she’s been nice to me. It’s gonna be very awkward.

I’ve chosen my presentation to be on the book series called “Warriors.” I was gonna do beyblade but I didn’t have a good idea on what part of Beyblade I’d share. At some point, I’ll share the presentation with you guys!
And that’s school randomized picking for ya! Also, you could’ve done it on the WBO…

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:05 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: We now have a school Instagram chat. Online school is interesting. To kick it off, we have to make an optional presentation about something we like. The only people signed up are me and the girl who choked me. Thankfully she’s been nice to me. It’s gonna be very awkward.

And that’s school randomized picking for ya! Also, you could’ve done it on the WBO…

Ooh your right.

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And that’s school randomized picking for ya! Also, you could’ve done it on the WBO…

Ooh your right.
I remember doing a writing project about the WBO.

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ooh your right.
I remember doing a writing project about the WBO.

I did one a while ago. If I can find the document, I’ll share it.

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember doing a writing project about the WBO.

I did one a while ago. If I can find the document, I’ll share it.

I’d share mine, but it’s on my school account and I don’t have my own.

RE: Lets Talk About School - DaGoldenPenguin - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:22 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I did one a while ago. If I can find the document, I’ll share it.

I’d share mine, but it’s on my school account and I don’t have my own.

I did one about the banning of maximum Garuda. That was a while agoSmile

(Mar. 30, 2020  4:18 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  4:10 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: And that’s school randomized picking for ya! Also, you could’ve done it on the WBO…

Ooh your right.

I love warriors! It’s very popular in my school, mostly Because I’m known for being the greatest reader in school, so everyone comes to me for books to read. We do AR and I broke the record, in other words.

RE: Lets Talk About School - Xcalius Savage - Mar. 30, 2020

Online school starts in April 6, going to 6th grade next year

(Mar. 30, 2020  6:36 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Online school starts in April 6, going to 6th grade next year

My school isn’t even doing Online School right now. They’re sending out packets for us to do…

RE: Lets Talk About School - JavariTheChamp - Mar. 30, 2020

Don’t go back til may 15. I don’t have online yet so I’m basically chillin

RE: Lets Talk About School - Xcalius Savage - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  6:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Don’t go back til may 15. I don’t have online yet so I’m basically chillin

I go back on april30th

My school is doing zoom calls now. Today, I preceded to choke on sparkling water and then slam my elbow against the wall. That was fun.

(Mar. 30, 2020  10:20 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My school is doing zoom calls now. Today, I preceded to choke on sparkling water and then slam my elbow against the wall. That was fun.

Ouch. My school doesn’t do Zoom for education, but more of the students use it to chat, but I can’t get the app. There was one today and all of my friends were on it. I missed it…

RE: Lets Talk About School - DeltaZakuro - Mar. 30, 2020

Some Schools are doing Skype for online school RIP to those who do online school with Skype

(Mar. 30, 2020  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Some Schools are doing Skype for online school RIP to those who do online school with Skype

I'm doing some thing called Zoom. its prettty much just skype

RE: Lets Talk About School - GeneriCringe - Mar. 30, 2020

(Mar. 30, 2020  12:01 AM)snoc Wrote: ok so next year I'll be heading to 7th grade. for me its middle school year 2, but in some states its year 1 doesn't rly matter tho. anyway.....how do you survive? is it even possible? being a quiet kid makes you a easy target, being sorta neutral with a couple of friends could help you blend in, but honestly I have no idea lol. and obviously being the nerd will earn you swirlies..............I should prepare myself beforehand prob. all help is welcome I guess. assuming the whole COVID-19 thing will be over by the next school year. public school be crazy.

Just exist. Hopefully you don’t have bullies at your school(we don’t)but DON’T TALK unless necessary. Talking will get you in trouble, and not just for disrupting learning. What you say can create big problems. That’s what I have learned.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Apr. 10, 2020

Okay so I returned after a strange hiatus (again). It seems that — and Im guessing — most of us are stuck at home due current real world events going around. But we can still complain about school because dang it, Zoom meetings and online learning

Some questions to get us kickstarted on Online Learning (choose any to answer or answer all):

* Is your area on break yet?
* What do you miss about school?
* What do you like/not like about online learning?

Edit: Still checking on the responses I missed before coming back! Excuse me if you answered some already above

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Apr. 10, 2020

(Apr. 10, 2020  3:06 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Okay so I returned after a strange hiatus (again). It seems that — and Im guessing — most of us are stuck at home due current real world events going around. But we can still complain about school because dang it, Zoom meetings and online learning

Some questions to get us kickstarted on Online Learning (choose any to answer or answer all):

The legend herself has returned to post in her own thread! lol

My area has been out since March 13th.

I miss my friends and the extensive work. I feel so empty and bored but I’m able to focus on writing now so that’s something.

My school county is sending out packets and stuff to do. It’s super easy. But I think we’re starting Zoom next week. Although, my dad doesn’t like Zoom because of all of the bad stories and stuff he’s heard.

RE: Lets Talk About School - BurningSands - Apr. 10, 2020

(Apr. 10, 2020  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  3:06 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Okay so I returned after a strange hiatus (again). It seems that — and Im guessing — most of us are stuck at home due current real world events going around. But we can still complain about school because dang it, Zoom meetings and online learning

The legend herself has returned to post in her own thread! lol

I miss my friends and the extensive work. I feel so empty and bored but I’m able to focus on writing now so that’s something.

My school county is sending out packets and stuff to do. It’s super easy. But I think we’re starting Zoom next week. Although, my dad doesn’t like Zoom because of all of the bad stories and stuff he’s heard.

Aaa lucky. Most of my schoolwork is online like Google Docs and turning em in, and its straining my eyes even worse than hanging out on the internet. Most of my Zoom meetings are optional, but I especially hate them because teachers are like “show your face even if youre shy”

Zoom is kinda okay as long as teachers can manage it properly. And your father isnt wrong — there have been stories of unexposed people invading meetings and doing inappropriate things that interrupt the session

RE: Lets Talk About School - CheetoBlader - Apr. 10, 2020

(Apr. 10, 2020  3:14 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2020  3:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The legend herself has returned to post in her own thread! lol

Aaa lucky. Most of my schoolwork is online like Google Docs and turning em in, and its straining my eyes even worse than hanging out on the internet. Most of my Zoom meetings are optional, but I especially hate them because teachers are like “show your face even if youre shy”

Zoom is kinda okay as long as teachers can manage it properly. And your father isnt wrong — there have been stories of unexposed people invading meetings and doing inappropriate things that interrupt the session
All of the homework that I receive is currently optional. I think that’s changing next week though… also, those teachers sound annoying. Does anything happen if you don’t show your face?