World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn (/Thread-Product-B-155-Starter-Master-Diabolos-Gn)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Zeutron - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  5:50 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
I am kind of disappointed in the driver because it is not electric, therefore making it unnecessary disc/driver fusion. I hope that dual spin is not the only gimmick of the layer base seeing as imperial dragon had a number of gimmicks (rubber, bound and mode change). So far It just doesn’t feel like much of an upgrade for me.

The driver is supposed to be sort of a final drive for burst so that could potentially work better than it did in metal fight
Maybe it could and man, do I hope your right. I just don’t understand why they could not incorporate the mode change mechanism into a normal driver, I highly doubt they had no space seeing as final survive was the same size as final drive in metal fight.

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Lemonz - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  5:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:50 AM)Lemonz Wrote: The driver is supposed to be sort of a final drive for burst so that could potentially work better than it did in metal fight
Maybe it could and man, do I hope your right. I just don’t understand why they could not incorporate the mode change mechanism into a normal driver, I highly doubt they had no space seeing as final survive was the same size as final drive in metal fight.

That doesn’t make sense to me since reboot was a normal size but generate has to be as big as the electric drivers

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Dasmind - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 10, 2019  5:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So diabolos doesnt come with an electric driver huh will I'm perfectly fine with that but I wonder if they'll do a mini bey in it the driver is bulky so it could have one somewhere are they'll just scrap the minI bey stuff.  Now  I'm curious on its dual spin capability cause those bladers will be damage in left thats intriguing .

I believe that the Master layer base can be flipped for left spin mode. Right spin is listed as upper attack and left spin is listed as smash attack.
Lord base can change spin direction by turning the pieces in the layer back, but how can the chip, disk and driver goes in when the Master base have two faces, the fact is just unbelievably irregular than fusion bey and infinity lock system

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - HakaishinLDrago - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  7:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:58 PM)Hato Wrote: I believe that the Master layer base can be flipped for left spin mode. Right spin is listed as upper attack and left spin is listed as smash attack.
Lord base can change spin direction by turning the pieces in the layer back, but how can the chip, disk and driver goes in when the Master base have two faces, the fact is just unbelievably irregular than fusion bey and infinity lock system

well it's been recently confirmed that you flip the base to change spin direction so... TT somehow did it.

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Dasmind - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  7:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:58 PM)Hato Wrote: I believe that the Master layer base can be flipped for left spin mode. Right spin is listed as upper attack and left spin is listed as smash attack.
Spriggan can change spin direction by turning the pieces in the layer back, but how can the chip, disk and driver goes in when the Master base have two faces? The fact is just unbelievably irregular than fusion bey and infinity lock system since all beys have a face only 

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - santa_cruzze - Dec. 12, 2019

I am kind of disappointed in the driver because it is not electric, therefore making it an unnecessary disc/driver fusion. I hope that dual spin is not the only gimmick of the layer base seeing as imperial dragon had a number of gimmicks (rubber, bound and mode change). So far It just doesn’t feel like much of an upgrade for me.

Lol...trust the japanese...

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - BH145WD - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  7:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  7:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Spriggan can change spin direction by turning the pieces in the layer back, but how can the chip, disk and driver goes in when the Master base have two faces? The fact is just unbelievably irregular than fusion bey and infinity lock system since all beys have a face only 

If you flip a right spin base the chip slot will align identical to a left spin base

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Spider Sniper - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  5:50 AM)Lemonz Wrote:
I am kind of disappointed in the driver because it is not electric, therefore making it unnecessary disc/driver fusion. I hope that dual spin is not the only gimmick of the layer base seeing as imperial dragon had a number of gimmicks (rubber, bound and mode change). So far It just doesn’t feel like much of an upgrade for me.

The driver is supposed to be sort of a final drive for burst so that could potentially work better than it did in metal fight

Actually, it's supposed to be a final survive, not final drive. Burst's FGrin is reboot/ultimate reboot.

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - ReekoBlader - Dec. 12, 2019

Will there be any high quality pics of Master Diabolos Gn yet?

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - TrainiacJ - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  6:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Will there be any high quality pics of Master Diabolos Gn yet?

There are images of it, the box, and the Long BeyLauncher LR it comes with on TakaraTomy Mall, and I would have extracted them already if it was possible to on mobile lmao
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/c/cBeyblade/

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - BuilderROB - Dec. 12, 2019

[Image: 3j9a3s.jpg]
[Image: 3j9a96.jpg]

Sugoi!!! They have the long lr string launcher.
Amazing!

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - BusyBlader - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: [Image: 3j9a3s.jpg]
Woah! That launcher looks very nice, hopefully it lasts longer than the czA L/R Launcher!

(Dec. 12, 2019  6:55 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Sugoi!!! They have the long lr string launcher.
Amazing!

We already knew that three weeks ago when those images from the imperial dragon set leaked. But yeah, it does come with one.

I didn’t see the leak... so yeah..

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Spider Sniper - Dec. 12, 2019

They sadly took both of Diabolos' gimmicks, fused chip and weight, and bullet. Tho, I'm excited for Final Survive burst version

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Lemonz - Dec. 12, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  4:25 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  5:50 AM)Lemonz Wrote: The driver is supposed to be sort of a final drive for burst so that could potentially work better than it did in metal fight

Actually, it's supposed to be a final survive, not final drive. Burst's FGrin is reboot/ultimate reboot.

That’s what I meant

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - ayggdrasilgy - Dec. 12, 2019

from what im seeing the gimmick of the master base is that you have flip it over to change directions
quite new and innovating in my opinion, wonder how its going to work?

(Dec. 12, 2019  7:50 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

from what im seeing the gimmick of the master base is that you have flip it over to change directions

The way you explained it is pretty much how it works. The only thing is the metal core can be removed and put in the other sidebar of the layer, which make this gimmick work.

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - ayggdrasilgy - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 12, 2019  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  7:50 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: from what im seeing the gimmick of the master base is that you have flip it over to change directions

The way you explained it is pretty much how it works. The only thing is the metal core can be removed and put in the other sidebar of the layer, which make this gimmick work.

oh thanks and i hope that generate dosent have the same issues as final survive

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Dacatman - Dec. 13, 2019

Look:
Quote:Dacatman
How do you put pictures in on IPad?

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Spider Sniper - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  12:24 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  7:58 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The way you explained it is pretty much how it works. The only thing is the metal core can be removed and put in the other sidebar of the layer, which make this gimmick work.

oh thanks and i hope that generate dosent have the same issues as final survive

Final Survive has an issue? What is it?

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Infiniatmos132 - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:24 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: oh thanks and i hope that generate dosent have the same issues as final survive

I think it was just that the tip on Final Survive was too small to give it a decent amount of bonus stamina, so if it's wider that'd be good.

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - Spider Sniper - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  5:47 PM)Infiniatmos132 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Final Survive has an issue? What is it?

I think it was just that the tip on Final Survive was too small to give it a decent amount of bonus stamina, so if it's wider that'd be good.

oh, thanks

RE: B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn - BladerGem - Dec. 13, 2019

(Dec. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:24 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: oh thanks and i hope that generate dosent have the same issues as final survive

From my using it, it suffered from the same issues that most other "sharp"-type tips did in MFB: horrible balance. Usually, the recoil of the metal wheel (on an attack setup) would cause it to knock itself off balance and usually lose by OS.

So far, burst hasn't really has any needlepoint-type stamina tips that I can think of, instead opting for variations of SD and WD (wider, cone-shaped tips with better balance).

Edit: I've never been to an MFB tournament, so these are just my findings from solo play. Take it with a grain of salt