World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym (/Thread-Product-B-157-Bigbang-Genesis-0-Ym)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Dec. 27, 2019

Also the way they have been showing Amane With drum and delta like he’s going to be as important as them or as strong as them just to still be downplayed sucks

RE: B-157 Last Boss - KinkoUsagi - Dec. 27, 2019

Amane/Ashura being sidelined DEFINITELY sucks a lot, but what are you going to do? It would've been much cooler to have the three of them VS. Gwynn in the end but whatever.

I truly do think BigBang Genesis will look fantastic IRL. Right now, the colours seem awkward but TT knows what they're doing and GT, overall, has been hit after hit aesthetically.

It's just a shame that the originality/laziness took over. Between GT Chips being re-used instead of creating new ones for Random Boosters (Cosmo Ragnaruk, Flare Zeus, Tact Salamander ALL should've been a thing. Duh) and the re-used plot elements, it'll just leave fans with a "Eh" reaction.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - theevilcloud1 - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 23, 2019  8:16 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Beybladevcrv.com has a silhouette of the new bey.
Description: Last Boss (グ ウ ィ ン / Gwyn / 格 温) gyro finally evolved
[Image: 80371269_2613009638933925_71310437661645...e=5E73AD34]

So ,that it ![Image: EMxxW5nU0AI_k7l.jpg]

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Suoh sadboii - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  4:43 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  8:16 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Beybladevcrv.com has a silhouette of the new bey.
Description: Last Boss (グ ウ ィ ン / Gwyn / 格 温) gyro finally evolved
[Image: 80371269_2613009638933925_71310437661645...e=5E73AD34]

So ,that it ![Image: EMxxW5nU0AI_k7l.jpg]

That's a crazy color change! I'm not sure how I feel about the new colors. It gives me right Artemis vibes.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - MagikHorse - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  4:45 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:43 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So ,that it ![Image: EMxxW5nU0AI_k7l.jpg]

That's a crazy color change! I'm not sure how I feel about the new colors. It gives me right Artemis vibes.

Tact Longinus ripoff.

Like really, I liked the whole white/black dichotomy that Genesis and Apocalypse had, but this sorta wastes that.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Suoh sadboii - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  4:52 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  4:45 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: That's a crazy color change! I'm not sure how I feel about the new colors. It gives me right Artemis vibes.

Tact Longinus ripoff.

Like really, I liked the whole white/black dichotomy that Genesis and Apocalypse had, but this sorta wastes that.

Yeah, I feel you. I'm not really disappointed in reusing hybrid though. If I pick this up, then I can slap it on my Cho z Spriggan.

On a side note, I decided that the colors are wack.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - KnightPro - Dec. 27, 2019

Why does... it have that color

RE: B-157 Last Boss - RED NINJA 0829 - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  5:48 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Why does... it have that color

My guess is bc Gwynn is turning evil so he has a new color scheme. Like with Phi, he went to Red than Black

RE: B-157 Last Boss - God Dragruler - Dec. 27, 2019

Well it is a genesis evolution I'm not surprised at all . I never believe Amane would get an evolution (as final boss that is) even though his bey got broken cause of the fact the introduce beys gets repair during cho z . So that honestly didn't mean anything to me it's not like either drum or delta who's basically the plot or gwyn (who was mysterious and getting creepy by each episode) so this guy's are obvious  living that aside .  Now about the bey I'm going to be honest I'm not a fan of rainbow bey yet for the other negative well everyone pretty much pointed it out so no need to say more about it . I just hope it's not that negative when we get it and wait to see if it the new aesthetics grow on us, this is really repeating the whole phoenix thing with the color change old parts thing to, but I'll agree with everyone about it could've been an Asura evolution it doesn't need to be the big bad bey it could be the good old rival type thing .

RE: B-157 Last Boss - lilphilyb - Dec. 27, 2019

Why are you guys mad about the color? They say don't judge a book by the cover. Maybe Big Bang Genesis becomes top tier in the burst metagame.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Requim - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Why are you guys mad about the color? They say don't judge a book by the cover. Maybe Big Bang Genesis becomes top tier in the burst metagame.
Regalia Genesis Looked amazing this thing looks kind of hideous

RE: B-157 Last Boss - KnightPro - Dec. 27, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Why are you guys mad about the color? They say don't judge a book by the cover. Maybe Big Bang Genesis becomes top tier in the burst metagame.

No one is mad about the color... it just looks off setting. No one even said that it wouldn't be top tier at all so....?

Why would we be upset because we don't like how it looks? Seems to me like the answer is in the question: we're upset because it looks sorta ugly here. Tact uses this sort of color scheme a ton better.

And nothing about this layer looks top-tier. It's just too angular, and we already have Apocalypse for that.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - YishYash - Dec. 27, 2019

(Aug. 18, 2019  6:56 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  2:23 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Unless TT nerfs it(which they wouldn’t).

It would be funny if they did.

What if they made a pP booster like Hasbro?

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Gember - Dec. 27, 2019

I'm really liking the upgrade to Genesis, can't wait to learn more information about it.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - LOL-y Rancher - Dec. 27, 2019

Nobody assumed it was gonna perform badly at all, we just think it doesn't have the nicest aesthetics because of the odd colours and that ugly red ring.

However, that doesn't mean we think it'll suck for performance. Like, for all we know, it could be a really good Layer for the game. We're just commenting that we don't like the way it looks, which is an opinion.

(Dec. 27, 2019  8:43 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Nobody assumed it was gonna perform badly at all, we just think it doesn't have the nicest aesthetics because of the odd colours and that ugly red ring.

However, that doesn't mean we think it'll suck for performance. Like, for all we know, it could be a really good Layer for the game. We're just commenting that we don't like the way it looks, which is an opinion.

I said I think it's too angular above, and I'm sticking with that for now. I don't think its performance is gonna be all that good.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - AirKingNeo - Dec. 27, 2019

I actually think it looks fine, but it doesn't seem it will be good since it looks like it will have 2 buttons to burst the Infinite Lock, the oval shape is bad for defense, and I doubt it will be made heavy enough.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Dragnoran - Dec. 28, 2019

(Dec. 27, 2019  11:17 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I actually think it looks fine, but it doesn't seem it will be good since it looks like it will have 2 buttons to burst the Infinite Lock, the oval shape is bad for defense, and I doubt it will be made heavy enough.

what if it reqs both buttons

RE: B-157 Last Boss - g2_ - Dec. 28, 2019

(Dec. 28, 2019  3:12 AM)Dragnoran Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  11:17 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I actually think it looks fine, but it doesn't seem it will be good since it looks like it will have 2 buttons to burst the Infinite Lock, the oval shape is bad for defense, and I doubt it will be made heavy enough.

what if it reqs both buttons
You mean only if both buttons are pressed you'll be able to disassemble it? It would make it impossible to burst.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - kimeru - Dec. 28, 2019

Those colors do not mix well. I like the bets shape but the color just throws me off.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - CitrusNinja3 - Dec. 28, 2019

Well, this explains why Rγ was so easy to Burst. It's interesting that they changed the colors, probably to signify how bright the Big Bang was. Also, they did the same thing as with Phoenix where they reused the original combo. I wonder what Disk and Driver this will come with. Also, TT doesn't seem to know what shape a Defense Type should be anymore...

RE: B-157 Last Boss - HakaishinLDrago - Dec. 28, 2019

(Dec. 28, 2019  5:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, this explains why Rγ was so easy to Burst. It's interesting that they changed the colors, probably to signify how bright the Big Bang was. Also, they did the same thing as with Phoenix where they reused the original combo. I wonder what Disk and Driver this will come with. Also, TT doesn't seem to know what shape a Defense Type should be anymore...

it's getting to the point where they should rename the types or something.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - BuilderROB - Dec. 28, 2019

(Dec. 28, 2019  5:00 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, this explains why Rγ was so easy to Burst. It's interesting that they changed the colors, probably to signify how bright the Big Bang was. Also, they did the same thing as with Phoenix where they reused the original combo. I wonder what Disk and Driver this will come with. Also, TT doesn't seem to know what shape a Defense Type should be anymore...

I just realized after reading your post that this is the anime combo, not the Booster combo.

RE: B-157 Last Boss - Rouzuke - Dec. 30, 2019

I guess TT really bases off the typing with the Drivers the combos will be on, regardless if it is a non-Defense type Layer.

I really don't care much about the color, but I'd be concerned with the color synergy of the original Hybrid Driver and this new BigBang Genesis, unless the new booster will have the Hybrid recolored as well. In that sense, I guess it would really be lazy on the part of TT, but hopefully they would make the new release of Hybrid more durable and stable. I'm going to guess this would have either Orbit Metal or Atomic as the placeholder Driver if it does get the same actual product release pattern as Revive and Dead Phoenix