World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Jun. 01, 2011

ops sorry didnt see that.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 01, 2011

And my GTS luck continues...

So I decided to randomly take a look to see if I got the Lucario I wanted for a Chansey I had on the GTS. Surprisingly, a pokeball came down. I'm like, sweet! I check it in my box, and it says LV. 100! Even better! Check the nature, Jolly! SWEET! Then, the stats! It's been EV-trained! EVEN BETTER! Then, the moveset:
Dragon Pulse
Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Extremespeed

I was literally: Gasp. My only qualm is that it had some SpA EV training, despite being Jolly, but that's only a small thing. SO EPIC! Grin

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 01, 2011

Hah, that's ridiculous, surely it's h4xxed. Still, as long as it all checks out, it's not really relevant at all.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 01, 2011

I just checked the stat ranges, it checks out! Grin But I got this for that Chansey, which was level 7 and had some bad EV training, and a bad nature.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Naitrax - Jun. 01, 2011

EV Training:
I havent done this in years. I used to think Pokemon was all about Attack moves. If it didnt do damage, it was worthless.
When I thought that, I never lost a battle. EVER. Now when I try and beat you people, all our forum's regular members like Ga'Hooleone, Th!nk, Pikachu0909 & pikabattler
i get SWEEPED. Does anyone have a link to a site about EV Training?
Or can anyone EV Train my pokes for me? As in breed me a certain nature with certain parents?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 02, 2011

Serebii is your friend, dude.
www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Look in their game mechanics section on the left side. You also might want to enroll in Smogon University's Pokemon Battling 101 course.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - PattyCakeChamp! - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 02, 2011  12:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Serebii is your friend, dude.
www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Look in their game mechanics section on the left side. You also might want to enroll in Smogon University's Pokemon Battling 101 course.
I actually want that black and white download they mention in the news

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 02, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  4:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Can't you figure out how to make one yourself. Believe me, it isn't hard to fake pokemon nowadays. You'd need reliable wifi, but it's easy to learn. I know how to do it (I made myself a wondertomb after a friend of mine was using some hacked pokemon. He's stopped now.)
That said, I can't hack them up for you, as I no longer have the software installed and stuff.

ok then
can you show me a working Rom of black or white for r4?
everyone of them that i download suck
which is why i bought the acutal game

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 02, 2011

I honestly have no idea, I don't use ROM's. You don't need a rom or R4/AR to get fake pokemon though, gts abuse is the cheapest method, all you need is wifi and the right programs, (pokegen and ir-gts-bw). There are tutorials out there on how to use those.
Note that I don't condone hacking pokemon, unless one of your friends is being a douche.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 02, 2011

im trying to catch kyreum but its way too hard. genarally how many dusk/ultra/poke balls do you need. i can use hypnosis and confuse ray. basically just gimmie some tips

EDIT: dont answer this. Ive got kyurem now after 10 tries. on my last go i got it to 1hp and used an ultra ball

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Teemo - Jun. 03, 2011

what ice type is good?
i need one for my team.
could be a wall though so yeah

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Jun. 03, 2011

Regice? There are plenty of good ones, but Regice and Mamoswine are great walls.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Primal - Jun. 03, 2011

Do you guys think this could be a good competitive battling team?

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

Compliments and critiques are welcome. Smile

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)BurnBladerX Wrote: Do you guys think this could be a good competitive battling team?

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

Yeah they are pretty good pokemon but to see how good they are you are going to have to give more information. So post their moves, natures etc.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)BurnBladerX Wrote: Do you guys think this could be a good competitive battling team?

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

You need more defencive and faster pokemon.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Jun. 03, 2011

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

1. If you're running Tyrannitar, you should be running Excadrill. Go with the rapid spin variant if starmie doesn't carry it, as you'll need a spinner for Volcarona. Drop Braviary (basically outclassed by last gen's normal/flying type whose name I always forget (the ButcherBird Pokemon), and Luxray (Physical Electric Type = Carp).

As for the replacement for luxray, I'm thinking either Landorus or Garchomp, as excadrill will at least weaken all of their shared counters, and then they'll be able to handle them, or Conkeldurr, because it's a hell beast.

Also, I'd consider dropping Hydreigon or even Starmie for Latios, as Latios is the fastest dragon in OU, and also a total beast. (Unless it's been banned since I last checked). Remember, if you drop starmie, that excadrill would need to carry rapid spin (and you want excadrill, it's a beast).

That said, I don't have time to look over all the chemistry, so that could leave you with some coverage/weakness gaps, so make sure you go through that. That said, the team I've recommended is quite similar to mine, so yeah.

Which basically leaves you with a team that's similar to mine.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:38 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

He doesn't need defencive pokemon as you could have a whole team of sweepers. But you might want a few more faster pokemon, although some of their speed isn't too bad.

(Jun. 03, 2011  8:53 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:38 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote:

Hydreigon
Tyranitar
Braviary
Volcarona
Starmie
Luxray

He doesn't need defencive pokemon as you could have a whole team of sweepers. But you might want a few more faster pokemon, although some of their speed isn't too bad.

Then he will get done like dinner easy.

Not really, if the opponent can't outspeed him, he can run hyper offense and batter them into submission. That said, it's best to carry a couple of tanks even in HO, but a few of those pokemon have useable defense (Tyranitar, Starmie, even hydreigon). As long as he keeps up with quick pokemon and doesn't let up on the attack, he could run sweepers, though it would require good prediction as you don't want to ever be on the back foot with HO.

I tend to run something similar to what I suggested. After my holiday, Volcarona should be L100, so it's off to Random Wifi, then I'll be up for battles every so often.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - jdedwards10 - Jun. 03, 2011

I'm into pokemon too.
I need a party of pokemon which must have these:
Electivire
Emboar
Aggron
Haxorus

Yeah I want to more pokemon to go in my party but can't choose. Can someone please give me some help with choosing these two pokemon and move sets, abilities and natures for the above.
I am a total noob.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 03, 2011

hey guys. i heard you can find reshiram in pkmn white at dragonspiral tower. is this true

(Jun. 03, 2011  1:01 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hey guys. i heard you can find reshiram in pkmn white at dragonspiral tower. is this true

No way.

(Jun. 03, 2011  10:04 AM)jdedwards10 Wrote: I'm into pokemon too.
I need a party of pokemon which must have these:
Electivire
Emboar
Aggron
Haxorus

Yeah I want to more pokemon to go in my party but can't choose. Can someone please give me some help with choosing these two pokemon and move sets, abilities and natures for the above.
I am a total noob.

Those are all pretty horrible pokemon. Electivire looks good, and a lot of newbies use it, but in the competitive community, it's considered laughable. Emboar is outclassed by other fire types and fire/fighting types, aggron can be good, but only if you've built the entire team to compensate for it's great and numerous weaknesses, and then it has to run Head Smash (egg move) + Rock Head (ability).
Haxorus is too slow to be practical unless you've built your team to compensate for it.

Still, as you've insisted on those pokemon, I guess Gyarados is a good partner for Electivire, as it'll draw in a lot of electric moves, so you can get a speed boost for Vire. It's immune to earthquake, which your team is otherwise ridiculously weak to, and resists fighting, which is good for Aggron.

I guess Tyranitar would be good for Aggron, as Sand Stream boosts it's otherwise poor Sp. Def. but as they share a lot of weaknesses, especially Earthquake, which only Gyarados would be resistant/immune to, you can't really use it.

Also: 3 of those pokemon are Earthquake weak. Considering Excadrill is extremely common, and so many other popular pokemon also carry it, you definitely want more immune pokemon, because srsly, you'll die. Excadrill might even be able to beat Gyarados with Rock Slide anyway, and if not, they'll have something else that'll kill it.

So, the last pokemon, instead of TTar, you'd need something else immune to earthquake, and resistant to fighting again. I wouldn't mind making it electric weak, but seeing as you've got gyarados, I wouldn't recommend, even with your team, carrying another flying type, due to shared weaknesses. I'm gonna say Latios, because he's a beast. He kinda makes Haxorus redundant, but if you insist on using those pokemon, yeah.
I dunno if Latios is a sure bet against excadrill, but then, Excadrill is hard to counter. There are a lot of Latios sets, the one I know of is Recover, Draco Meteor, Surf, and HP Fire if you can get it, and the last one is rather important. If they bring Excadrill in on a Draco Meteor, however, you might be in trouble, not sure if it kills you with Rock Slide/Return, but yeah, the Sp ATK drop makes things hard.

So, Gyarados and Latios, but your team will still suck . Check smogon for sets. There might be a better option than gyarados as I'm not fully versed on new pokemon, but yeah, it's the classic partner for 'Vire and Jolteon etc.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - sonicsora123 - Jun. 03, 2011

This message was removed by the poster

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dman12 - Jun. 03, 2011

(Jun. 03, 2011  2:47 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote: hey guys. i heard you can find reshiram in pkmn white at dragonspiral tower. is this true
its already been answered NO