World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered Best Attack Type Drivers - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered Best Attack Type Drivers (/Thread-Answered-Best-Attack-Type-Drivers)

Pages: 1 2

Best Attack Type Drivers - Hussainthetank - Apr. 12, 2019

what are the best attack type drivers in the current metagame?

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - g2_ - Apr. 12, 2019

(Apr. 12, 2019  9:57 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: what are the best attack type drivers in the current metagame?

Xteme', Destroy', and Volcanic.

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - bladekid - Apr. 12, 2019

X', Jl', Hn',

Maybe Qc' will be good

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - henwooja1 - Apr. 12, 2019

X' Hn' and maybe qc' hopefully

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - omega263 - Apr. 12, 2019

Maybe reboot'

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - MonoDragon - Apr. 13, 2019

In my personal order (best to worst): Xtreme' - Jolt' - Xtreme - Hunter' - Hunter - Jolt

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - sergioad - Apr. 16, 2019

While atomic is a defense type driver it is great in attack combos and specially with heavy disk and layer combos due to its ball design, when used in a strong launch at beheaves more like an attack type, add to it the curvature of TT stadiums and a heavy combo's weight and you get a bey which will want to go back down making deadly counters, I found that in the hasbro only modality it combined with 4g and Xcalius X3 it ia a GREAT static attacking bey with decent stamina and life after death, thus; it is great for dealing with other attack type beys including some beys that the stock X3 struggles to beat like D2 which because of its round shape can easyly win by stamina or KO

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - DrPedrão - Apr. 16, 2019

Xtreme', Hunter' and Jolt'

Destroy' is still considered an attack type driver, although being used on mobile defense combinations, so it should be listed as well.
Hopefully, Quick' is going to be as good as the three rubber drivers mentioned.

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - boigamer25 - Apr. 16, 2019

Destroy' is awsome

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - leosama - Apr. 17, 2019

Xtreme, Hunter and Jolt (dash ver) are some of the best attack drivers, however, they wear down with use and need to be replaced now and then, which is a problem because they are mostly found in expensive packs. Destroy (dash ver) is a good alternative as it also has good attack power, but falls a bit short. It doesn’t need to be replaced and has good Life After Death, meaning it can sometimes get lucky spin finishes.

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  12:07 AM)leosama Wrote: Xtreme, Hunter and Jolt (dash ver) are some of the best attack drivers, however, they wear down with use and need to be replaced now and then, which is a problem because they are mostly found in expensive packs. Destroy (dash ver) is a good alternative as it also has good attack power, but falls a bit short. It doesn’t need to be replaced and has good Life After Death, meaning it can sometimes get lucky spin finishes.

Jolt' doesn't have the softer rubber that the other two do, so it wears down much slower than Xtreme' and Hunter'

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - Free#the_best - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  11:22 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Destroy' is awsome

I agree even though I don't have it in the videos I see it's really cool. I wonder if they will make an untamed reboot'

(Apr. 17, 2019  1:22 AM)Free#the_best Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  11:22 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Destroy' is awsome

I agree boigamer25 even though I don't have it in the videos I see it's really cool. I wonder if they will make an untamed reboot'

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 16, 2019  10:21 PM)sergioad Wrote: While atomic is a defense type driver it is great in attack combos and specially with heavy disk and layer combos due to its ball design, when used in a strong launch at beheaves more like an attack type, add to it the curvature of TT stadiums and a heavy combo's weight and you get a bey which will want to go back down making deadly counters, I found that in the hasbro only modality it combined with 4g and Xcalius X3 it ia a GREAT static attacking bey with decent stamina and life after death, thus; it is great for dealing with other attack type beys including some beys that the stock X3 struggles to beat like D2 which because of its round shape can easyly win by stamina or KO

The only thing that might be bad about X3 or even Cho-Z Beys on Atomic for Attack combos is that the Bey would make a lot of small bounces, making it easier to KO, on top of the pre-existing risk of KO from Atomic's low grip on the ground.

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - Rocketmann - Apr. 17, 2019

Xtreme, Hunter, Jolt and Destroy/Destroy' perform very well, despite the fact you'd have to stock up on the first 3 drivers if you're playing competitively. If you're feeling like taking a risk, Variable (when worn down) is a pretty fast driver, though it has low stamina and is hard to control. I have no idea how Accel does in the current meta.

(Apr. 17, 2019  2:44 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: Xtreme, Hunter, Jolt and Destroy/Destroy' perform very well, despite the fact you'd have to stock up on the first 3 drivers if you're playing competitively. If you're feeling like taking a risk, Variable (when worn down) is a pretty fast driver, though it has low stamina and is hard to control. I have no idea how Accel does in the current meta.

I don’t see Hunter or Jolt very much in the meta, imo it’s mostly Destroy’ Xtreme’ and Xtend+

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - sergioad - Apr. 17, 2019

(Apr. 17, 2019  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  10:21 PM)sergioad Wrote: While atomic is a defense type driver it is great in attack combos and specially with heavy disk and layer combos due to its ball design, when used in a strong launch at beheaves more like an attack type, add to it the curvature of TT stadiums and a heavy combo's weight and you get a bey which will want to go back down making deadly counters, I found that in the hasbro only modality it combined with 4g and Xcalius X3 it ia a GREAT static attacking bey with decent stamina and life after death, thus; it is great for dealing with other attack type beys including some beys that the stock X3 struggles to beat like D2 which because of its round shape can easyly win by stamina or KO

The only thing that might be bad about X3 or even Cho-Z Beys on Atomic for Attack combos is that the Bey would make a lot of small bounces, making it easier to KO, on top of the pre-existing risk of KO from Atomic's low grip on the ground.

That is true and I do not know the effects of a heavier disk like 0 or 00 could make on it but I must admit that with my current beys this is my best combo for beating D2

(Apr. 17, 2019  4:19 AM)sergioad Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The only thing that might be bad about X3 or even Cho-Z Beys on Atomic for Attack combos is that the Bey would make a lot of small bounces, making it easier to KO, on top of the pre-existing risk of KO from Atomic's low grip on the ground.

That is true and I do not know the effects of a heavier disk like 0 or 00 could make on it but I must admit that with my current beys this is my best combo for beating D2

Using a disk such as 0, 7 or 00 will benefit your combo because of 

the round shape - good LAD

high weight - more momentum, more attack

weight distribution - weight will balance out the combo leading to less hopping and less wasted stamina

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - Dacatman - Feb. 21, 2020

Hold is the best

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - BuilderROB - Feb. 21, 2020

(Feb. 21, 2020  1:23 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Hold is the best

Hold is much better for spin equalization than attack. It has a decent amount of LAD. Xtreme’ is the best attack driver though.

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - DeltaZakuro - Feb. 21, 2020

Ignition', Destroy', Volcanic', and all rubber ' drivers

(Feb. 21, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:23 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Hold is the best

Hold is much better for spin equalization than attack. It has a decent amount of LAD. Xtreme’ is the best attack driver though.

I’m sorry that was a tad bit off topic, I mean it is my favorite driver overall

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - BuilderROB - Feb. 21, 2020

(Feb. 21, 2020  2:54 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  1:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hold is much better for spin equalization than attack. It has a decent amount of LAD. Xtreme’ is the best attack driver though.

I’m sorry that was a tad bit off topic, I mean it is my favorite driver overall

Yeah that’s definitely not on topic to the thread.

(Feb. 21, 2020  2:55 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:54 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I’m sorry that was a tad bit off topic, I mean it is my favorite driver overall

Yeah that’s definitely not on topic to the thread.
*weezes in regret*

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - Nitrogenic - Feb. 21, 2020

We all know accel ia THE BEST ATTACK TYPE DRIVWR

RE: Best Attack Type Drivers - BeybladeManiac0 - Feb. 21, 2020

what about Ultimate Reboot'?