World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Which burst character do you hate the most ? (/Thread-Which-burst-character-do-you-hate-the-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - EarthHelios - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im watching it still not because of Valt or Shu but because of how funny and irrelevant it gets.

Lol what's next shun kurenai and maiden beats lane and destroys Lucifer

oof. I also read the newset chapter you posted.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - kai edits - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lol what's next shun kurenai and maiden beats lane and destroys Lucifer

oof. I also read the newset chapter you posted.
It's kinda funny right at the end.

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: oof. I also read the newset chapter you posted.
It's kinda funny right at the end.

Imagine that happening in rea life

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - kai edits - Oct. 30, 2020

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:45 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's kinda funny right at the end.

Imagine that happening in rea life
Shun:will you marry me
Chapter end.
Lol lane could not even talk.

(Oct. 30, 2020  5:47 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2020  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine that happening in rea life
Shun:will you marry me
Chapter end.
Lol lane could not even talk.

What happened if Harry was the one to say I accept lol

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Egor Vasylets - Nov. 02, 2020

I really hate Lain. Also Stan Hamburg, Ghasem Madal, Blindt DeVoy, Aiger Akabane, and Lui (don't fight with me)

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Sarem - Nov. 02, 2020

Hyuga just annoys me so much, Hikaru is chill tho

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - The Blacknight - Nov. 02, 2020

Im gonna say it.
Im gonna say it!

SHU KURENAI IS EMO AND OVERRATED!!!!

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - EarthHelios - Nov. 02, 2020

I hate Valt

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - The Blacknight - Nov. 02, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Valt

Hold up what

(Nov. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Valt

Hold up what

Yeah what you heard

(Nov. 02, 2020  9:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  9:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hold up what

Yeah what you heard

explain your reasoning

I know Valt is the great inspiration and all that. Yeah everyone loves Valt. Not because he lost to Lane is the reason I hate him. It is just I dont like the fact Valt is the number 1 blader in the world. The fact is Aiga gave it his all but still loses to so many antagonist it just makes me mad how they played Aiga dirty. Its not fair Aiga deserves to lose so much.

(Nov. 02, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know Valt is the great inspiration and all that. Yeah everyone loves Valt.  Not because he lost to Lane  is the reason I hate him. It is just I dont like the fact Valt is the number 1 blader in the world. The fact is Aiga gave it his all but still loses to so many antagonist it just makes me mad how they played Aiga dirty. Its not fair Aiga deserves to lose so much.
lol tell that to joshua

(Nov. 02, 2020  10:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  9:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know Valt is the great inspiration and all that. Yeah everyone loves Valt.  Not because he lost to Lane  is the reason I hate him. It is just I dont like the fact Valt is the number 1 blader in the world. The fact is Aiga gave it his all but still loses to so many antagonist it just makes me mad how they played Aiga dirty. Its not fair Aiga deserves to lose so much.
lol tell that to joshua

More like Ren Wu

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - TheGolden Blade - Nov. 02, 2020

Burst:
Naoki- I hated Naoki because let's be honest, he is a nerd that took Valt for an "experiment", he stole Valt's strategies before a match, he attempted to make Valt late for the match against him. He tried to sabotage Shu.
Akira- I'm not hating on Zac because I felt bad for him when this little kid STOLE his fame and ended up overestimating his skills.
God:
Stan- I hated that brat Stan soooo much! He took everything out on Valt. Thank god he transfered because if I heard anything about him I'd quit.
Django- Pretty much Django knew if he left Stan would hate Valt. So yeah I hate Django.
Trad- I didn't hate Trad, he was just too strict and didn't let the bladers have any fun. He always though negative and he blamed Valt for Stan's and the group's actions.
Joshua- Omg, he isn't like Zac. All he cares about is fame and that's ALL.
Ren Wu- I don't hate Ren Wu. I mean he's from the big 5 and they just WASTED him.
Cho-z:
Ranjiro- Why did we need a copy of Rantaro!? I mean. All Ranjiro's purpose was being a test dummy.
Phi- Phi is a criminal. He started a wild fire, broke people's beys and broke kyle's phone.
Hyde- Cmon, this dude got some credit for TRASHING Aiga but he overestmates his skills, he is always so confident and cocky it just makes me mad.
Kyle- This dude was a disgrace to beyblade and Kerbeus. All he was is Hyde's little dummy.
GT:
Fumiya- Fumiya doesn't deserve Fafnir, he doesn't have that arrogant cocky confidence like Free, that is why I do not like him. (I love Free btw)
Blindt: Cmon, he's a physco looking for darkness. I hated him good thing Delta beat the carp outta him.
Sparking:
Lane- Pretty much everyone hates him at this point.

I hate as following:
Valt- Yes
Cuza- Was super bad in God
Norman- Looked like some kinda of stalker
Ashtem- Kinda sounds perverted
Every eye in Snake Pit- They are so weird
Joshua- Was such a know it all
Wakiya- Goldilocks is a scaredy cat
Daigo- Kinda bad
Ken- I don´t like him at all
Kyle- Werido
Evel- Some guy that looks like he is about to kidnap you.
Naoki- Jumbo Nerd!
Zac- Such a badass
Jin- Creepy
Fumiya- Was arrogant
Blindt- Such a loser
Pheng- That guy does to many pranks on Dante
Fubuki- Tossed away
Hae-jin- This guy isnt hated but he just is a meh
Toko- Weakest blader in Cho-z
Lane- He wins to much
Xavier- Cannot take up Xander´s Skills at all
Gwyn- I hate that he was the final boss
Arthur- Weakest blader in GT
Shu- For being the last returning character
Sisco- Trying to man up
Ranjiro- Broomhead
Hyuga- Just says Zoom Zoom and never wins
Taka- Just sucks

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - BeybladeX100 - Nov. 02, 2020

I hate Lane they can definitely do better with him he’s really not interesting his character is poorly written and his personality is over all bad just the same exact “oh I have a special plot power now I’m going to beat every blader with dark power”it’s incredibly overused and I like the fact he has a pet but does nothing with it no backstory or how he even got the pet to make us feel happy or sorry for why he has the pet his character would be great if he puts more strategy and tactics into his battle style but no he doesn’t he’s just the same old re used villain and it’s pretty garbage

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 02, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate as following:
Valt- Yes
Daigo- Kinda bad
Kyle- Werido
Naoki- Jumbo Nerd!
Zac- Such a badass
Jin- Creepy
Fumiya- Was arrogant
Blindt- Such a loser
Fubuki- Tossed away
Lane- He wins to much
Sisco- Trying to man up
Ranjiro- Broomhead
Taka- Just sucks

Ngl, it pretty much seems like half the characters you hate on are just hated on for little reason. To each his own I guess.

(Nov. 02, 2020  11:39 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I hate Lane they can definitely do better with him he’s really not interesting his character is poorly written and his personality is over all bad just the same exact “oh I have a special plot power now I’m going to beat every blader with dark power”it’s incredibly overused and I like the fact he has a pet but does nothing with it no backstory or how he even got the pet to make us feel happy or sorry for why he has the pet his character would be great if he puts more strategy and tactics into his battle style but no he doesn’t he’s just the same old re used villain and it’s pretty garbage

Main problem is that they defined him as a rookie, which threw off his estimated power level off the chart from the beginning. Then he brags about being all powerful with strategy, tactics, and reconnaissance, but never shows it at all. Phi was cool because the mystery element added to us not knowing how much power he had. It was meant to be like that for him. Arthur was meant to be strong from the moment we saw him too, trying to become a beyblade king. Gwyn was meant to have superb growth, and it was shown to us in a respectable fashion.

Now take Lean and mash a few of those together, but that's where the grayness comes in. His character can be defined as trying to do too much, so his mystery factor, or his growth factor are both stunted. His skill factor is not acceptable for most people because of those two main reasons.

Lean could have been the best villain, but his potential was wasted and now he's hated.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - BeybladeX100 - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  1:07 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate as following:
Valt- Yes
Daigo- Kinda bad
Kyle- Werido
Naoki- Jumbo Nerd!
Zac- Such a badass
Jin- Creepy
Fumiya- Was arrogant
Blindt- Such a loser
Fubuki- Tossed away
Lane- He wins to much
Sisco- Trying to man up
Ranjiro- Broomhead
Taka- Just sucks

Ngl, it pretty much seems like half the characters you hate on are just hated on for little reason. To each his own I guess.

(Nov. 02, 2020  11:39 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I hate Lane they can definitely do better with him he’s really not interesting his character is poorly written and his personality is over all bad just the same exact “oh I have a special plot power now I’m going to beat every blader with dark power”it’s incredibly overused and I like the fact he has a pet but does nothing with it no backstory or how he even got the pet to make us feel happy or sorry for why he has the pet his character would be great if he puts more strategy and tactics into his battle style but no he doesn’t he’s just the same old re used villain and it’s pretty garbage

Main problem is that they defined him as a rookie, which threw off his estimated power level off the chart from the beginning. Then he brags about being all powerful with strategy, tactics, and reconnaissance, but never shows it at all. Phi was cool because the mystery element added to us not knowing how much power he had. It was meant to be like that for him. Arthur was meant to be strong from the moment we saw him too, trying to become a beyblade king. Gwyn was meant to have superb growth, and it was shown to us in a respectable fashion.

Now take Lean and mash a few of those together, but that's where the grayness comes in. His character can be defined as trying to do too much, so his mystery factor, or his growth factor are both stunted. His skill factor is not acceptable for most people because of those two main reasons.

Lean could have been the best villain, but his potential was wasted and now he's hated.

True but my opinion on Arthur is that his motives are ok and justified he has a reason to do things BUT the way he handled the whole changing the world of Beyblade was so childish bc all it was s people just lifting up weights and pulling strings not only that they seemed really fine while doing it the whole organization thing was something that I couldn’t take seriously in og Beyblade they did the exact same thing the difference was that it was dark like really dark in Burst it was just laughable and childish Gwynn is a interesting character I liked him it’s completely inconsistent that he’s over here beating bladers like Drum and Delta and Arthur who just started blading but I still liked him we have a reason to at the very least he has a motive to why he Beyblades bc it’s fun with Leanits just Flare Flare Flare that I just wanna punch him in the throat I won’t talk about the legends bc I’m already over it it’s stupid how they lose to a kid who barely does anything and what frustrates me is the only excuse some people can give me is that “Lean is just that good the legends are never unbeatable”where it’s true the legends are never unbeatable but at least give me a reason to how they lose to this punk he’s not good so I don’t know why these people keep sucking him off he’s not doing anything special is he???I see Valt thinking of solutions to beat lane but the only dialogue I see from lane is this”JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL MY FLARE REACHES ITS PEAK”like what no solution or strategizing or anything just a simple flare dialogue???they better do something about this character before this season actually become the worst burst season

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 03, 2020

Everyone says that Fumiya doesn’t deserve Fafnir, but that’s were you are wrong. Fumiya is one of the more deeper and more fleshed out character in GT, so I say with certainty that Fumiya deserves Fafnir. The entire point for Fumiya blading, opening his team, and even making Fafnir is to get his sister back, in other words his drive for blading is simply to make his sister appreciate and look up to him as she does to free, just like how Free wanted to be the number one to impress his friend, Kris. Their motives align perfectly and that is why I say that Fumiya deserves Fafnir.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - EarthHelios - Nov. 03, 2020

Free is the true owner of Fafnir

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - 6Jupiter5 - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  2:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free is the true owner of Fafnir

Say that to the 50 air knight owners.

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - EarthHelios - Nov. 03, 2020

I say there are some creepy burst characters

RE: Which burst character do you hate the most ? - The Blacknight - Nov. 03, 2020

(Nov. 03, 2020  2:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  2:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free is the true owner of Fafnir

Say that to the 50 air knight owners.

Rofl XD XD XD so tru lol

(Nov. 03, 2020  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I say there are some creepy burst characters

Like Ashtem, a 40 smth year old man who kidnaps children as young as 11 to do “beyblade experiments”(psychological and physical torture) on them in a secret facility in the middle of a Mexican jungle, and who dumps them in the middle of that snake, spider, dart frog, panther, and other dangerous animals and plants infested jungle with no food, water, or directions when the 11 year old kids can’t take the torture anymore and are begging for their parents, or, God forbid, HAVE THEIR PLASTIC SPINNING TOP STOP SPINNING BEFORE SOMEONE ELSES PLASTIC SPINNING TOP?!?!?! Yes, I do think he is a bit creepy.