World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 (/Thread-Product-B-139-Starter-Wizard-Fafnir-Rt-Rs-%E9%96%83)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - KingSpin - Apr. 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTetVTLV3tg

Unboxing by SpChannel

Weights
Fafnir GT Chip - 2.83g
Wizard Wheel - 11.86g
閃 Layer Weight - 7.58g
Ratchet Disk - 27.89g
Rise Driver - 6.09g

Combined - 56.25g

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - LegendSonu - Apr. 26, 2019

Sen weighs less than Zan
Ten rules

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - MagikHorse - Apr. 26, 2019

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:52 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: Sen weighs less than Zan
Ten rules

Total weight isn't everything. Back in the Plastic era people used to run 6/8/10 Wide weight disks even though they were the lightest because their weight distribution was so good for Stamina, and all the weight on the edge gave it use for Attack as well. If Sen actually does have more Stamina than Zan, then I think it strikes a good power balance by giving it a downside of a lower weight to boost its Stamina instead of letting it outclass everything prior.

Ten has the similar but inverse problem. It's got more weight, sure, but it's all in the center where it has less Stamina.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Triumph - Apr. 26, 2019

[Image: D5FYxK9U0AAWAn-.jpg]
There's a chance to win gold ver. Wizard Fafnir now..

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - MWF - Apr. 26, 2019

the fact that the layer weight isn't gold painted in the gold version is mildly disappointing

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - marutti - Apr. 26, 2019

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 26, 2019

Oh wow, that spin lasted quite some time.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 26, 2019

Is there a teaser for the next Bey?

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - MagikHorse - Apr. 26, 2019

(Apr. 26, 2019  3:56 PM)MWF Wrote: the fact that the layer weight isn't gold painted in the gold version is mildly disappointing

That gold paint would add a small bit of weight to it. Doubt they want people just weighing every single box to see which is the heaviest and therefore most likely to be the rare gold release.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 26, 2019

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is there a teaser for the next Bey?

b-142 balance type booster most likely would be delta's bey

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  10:06 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is there a teaser for the next Bey?

b-142 balance type booster most likely would be delta's bey

Although that is possible, there is no known evidence that points toward that conclusion. I'm not against the idea, but we can't spread that rumor without proof. Maybe if there was a teaser included with Fafnir, we could come to a conclusion, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - abidjkhan7 - Apr. 26, 2019

Is the Rt made out of rubber?

(Apr. 26, 2019  11:17 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Is the Rt made out of rubber?

The spinning part is made of plastic.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - BurstMaster - Apr. 29, 2019

From what's I've seen so far, wF stock combo is disappointing

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - MagixG - Apr. 29, 2019

Ngl... The stock combo was made purely for the show-offy fact that it can stand up and spin steal. It makes me wonder if secretly free will return with his OWN Fafnir bey that kept the shock absorption gimmick on the driver and his own layer base. Maybe call it something like Void Fafnir and call the Driver Deaden. I kinda wanna see that actually, VF.??.Dn.?

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Hussainthetank - Apr. 29, 2019

rise sucks ratchet is meh wizard fafnir is really good

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Biggster - Apr. 29, 2019

(Apr. 21, 2019  5:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  5:00 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: In other words it’s basically the wide defense of burst.

Really, I think a lot will matter on its molding. Sometimes Stamina tips work out great, like the Eternal from Archer Hercules' stock while other releases of Eternal seem to be pretty terrible. If it's a good mold it might be usable, if it's not it'll probably be ignored.

May I know why the latter Eternals aren't as good as the original one?

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 29, 2019

(Apr. 29, 2019  5:47 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  5:42 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Really, I think a lot will matter on its molding. Sometimes Stamina tips work out great, like the Eternal from Archer Hercules' stock while other releases of Eternal seem to be pretty terrible. If it's a good mold it might be usable, if it's not it'll probably be ignored.

May I know why the latter Eternals aren't as good as the original one?

TT probably tried to make Eternal a bit worse, since it's a more broken version of Revolve. Either that or they wanted more people to buy Archer Hercules 13 Eternal.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Biggster - Apr. 29, 2019

How did the latter releases got nerfed? Less same spin stamina or less opposite-spin LAD?

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - KnightPro - Apr. 29, 2019

(Apr. 29, 2019  4:20 PM)MagixG Wrote: Ngl... The stock combo was made purely for the show-offy fact that it can stand up and spin steal. It makes me wonder if secretly free will return with his OWN Fafnir bey that kept the shock absorption gimmick on the driver and his own layer base. Maybe call it something like Void Fafnir and call the Driver Deaden. I kinda wanna see that actually, VF.??.Dn.?

What... Why would free return with another fafnir bey when Fumiya is here?? This doesn't make any sense lol

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - MagikHorse - Apr. 30, 2019

(Apr. 29, 2019  7:11 PM)Biggster Wrote: How did the latter releases got nerfed? Less same spin stamina or less opposite-spin LAD?

Less Stamina and stability altogether. Don't know if LAD is decreased, but given how much I've seen other releases of Eternal wobble around I don't think they'd do as well on principle, even if I don't have testing to prove it.

I've compared the Eternal drivers of Archer Hercules and Air Knight, and found the green Eternal from Air Knight can't even spin for a whole minute, while Archer Hercules' Eternal can spin for just shy of 2 minutes with the same layer and disk. The orange Eternal from Legend Spriggan (Random Booster 14) doesn't do much better than Air Knight's green one either.

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - BurstMaster - Apr. 30, 2019

This weights 5.6 turbo beys!

Is the fafnir gatchi chip compatible with every layer base or just the wizard layer base

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - Dragunix - Apr. 30, 2019

(Apr. 30, 2019  4:30 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: This weights 5.6 turbo beys!

Is the fafnir gatchi chip compatible with every layer base or just the wizard layer base

Just the wizard layer base as of now

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - HMdestroyMC - May. 01, 2019

heh, my local toys r us haven't sell yet gatinko bey since its 1 year late but i can buy it at lazada

RE: B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃 - IceCreeper909 - May. 02, 2019

Do you guys think Revolve, Atomic, 7, Glave, 0, Bearing, Destroy, etc. still work well with wF?