World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades (/Thread-Xandork-Engineering-Custom-Beyblades)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - N10 - Sep. 13, 2018

(Sep. 13, 2018  11:02 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Did you get mine

And pls mine is a ual spn not right spin I decided to go with dual spin it is  dual spin because it's defense when right spin because the blades are facing left and can block the attack of the opponent because it can slow down the attack and left spin for attack mode because it's facing left the tip of the blades are facing the energy layer it is more effective on left spins but it can still work on right spins

Because I wrote right spin on the Google form

Funny that you mentioned that since I was thinking of having Xandork make a layer with a similar gimmick, only difference being that it still a attack type in both spins with the right spin giving the layer more defense.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 13, 2018

Can u update the queue

4 mobile pls

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - TL14 - Sep. 13, 2018

(Sep. 13, 2018  11:02 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Did you get mine

And pls mine is a ual spn not right spin I decided to go with dual spin it is  dual spin because it's defense when right spin because the blades are facing left and can block the attack of the opponent because it can slow down the attack and left spin for attack mode because it's facing left the tip of the blades are facing the energy layer it is more effective on left spins but it can still work on right spins

That's the gimmick of my Nebula Khalahad which has been programmed by me, half a year ago, and already  3D printed a while ago. I used the Layer Frame on my Dragoon Universe. Here's are the pictures:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj7OVuHDGoi/?hl=de&taken-by=turbolibra14
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMdETnDDgI/?hl=de&taken-by=turbolibra14

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 14, 2018

That's very cool

Xandork did you get mine if you did pls do the things I said to you in rhe messages that I haven't written on the Google form

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - K1D - Sep. 14, 2018

Woah, xander I didnt know u had a wbo account. Btw its me from the beytrainer server

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 14, 2018

What service do you use to make designs

Also was the level chip accepted? And price pls

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - abidjkhan7 - Sep. 14, 2018

When will commisions open

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 15, 2018

(Sep. 14, 2018  10:13 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: When will commisions open

They JUST closed, so don't expect them to be opened for a while. I said I was going through some personal issues and I don't feel like I'm ready to take on more work. Please respect that.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 15, 2018

K thanks for letting me know

Did you get mine
And pls mine is a ual spn not right spin I decided to go with dual spin it is dual spin because it's defense when right spin because the blades are facing left and can block the attack of the opponent because it can slow down the attack and left spin for attack mode because it's facing left the tip of the blades are facing the energy layer it is more effective on left spins but it can still work on right spins

That is my request pls review when requests are opened

I just added that because I have changed my mind about the right spin on the Google form

My beyblade is masterg jogan

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - abidjkhan7 - Sep. 18, 2018

How much is shipping

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Orange slice :D - Sep. 19, 2018

(Sep. 15, 2018  3:59 AM)Xandork Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  10:13 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: When will commisions open

They JUST closed, so don't expect them to be opened for a while. I said I was going through some personal issues and I don't feel like I'm ready to take on more work. Please respect that.

I completely respect your choice take as much time as you want off to figure things out I hope whatever has happened you overcome it Smile

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 19, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  12:52 AM)Orange slice :D Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:59 AM)Xandork Wrote: They JUST closed, so don't expect them to be opened for a while. I said I was going through some personal issues and I don't feel like I'm ready to take on more work. Please respect that.

I completely respect your choice take as much time as you want off to figure things out I hope whatever has happened you overcome it Smile

Thank you. It's nice to see people who aknowledge that I'm a person with a life and a passion, not a bey factory. Things are getting better though. Thanks for the concern.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Dragunix - Sep. 19, 2018

This may be an odd place to ask, but can anybody post the link for BladerZane's teeth model? I'm making a layer on Sketchup, but I need a reference to build my part off of/a part to use.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 20, 2018

Hey everybody, check out Goob's new bey, Piercing Siren.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - GodlyShu - Sep. 20, 2018

when do you think youll reopen comission

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - abidjkhan7 - Sep. 20, 2018

(Sep. 19, 2018  9:55 PM)Xandork Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  12:52 AM)Orange slice Wrote: I completely respect your choice take as much time as you want off to figure things out I hope whatever has happened you overcome it Smile

Thank you. It's nice to see people who aknowledge that I'm a person with a life and a passion, not a bey factory. Things are getting better though. Thanks for the concern.
Sorry

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - N10 - Sep. 20, 2018

Question Xandork, do you think you'll be able to make a frame that have the side-changing gimmick that the level frame have? I just asking for future reference, I know you are probably having personal issues by the time you read this and if you do, you don't have to answer my question now if you don't have/want to, just keep your focusvon those for now. If all your personal issues are solved and you have opened commissions again, good for you.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - tpoez28 - Sep. 20, 2018

Wow, really awesome to see how happy Goob was. Incredible work as always. Can’t wait to start the process on mine! But for the time being, really hope things clear up for you, Xandork. Life can be rough but we come out all the better for it.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - PizzaMC - Sep. 20, 2018

Did you get mine
And pls mine is a ual spn not right spin I decided to go with dual spin it is dual spin because it's defense when right spin because the blades are facing left and can block the attack of the opponent because it can slow down the attack and left spin for attack mode because it's facing left the tip of the blades are facing the energy layer it is more effective on left spins but it can still work on right spins

I just added that because I have changed my mind about the right spin on the Google form

Pls print it yourself and where is your location to find out the money that it will
And how much will it cost for printing

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have a wonderful life, life can be a rollercoaster there's ups and downs but we always have to be strong for life problems

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Ntruder19 - Sep. 21, 2018

(Sep. 20, 2018  10:27 AM)PizzaMC Wrote: Did you get mine

Pls print it yourself and where is your location to find out the money that it will

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have a wonderful life, life can be a rollercoaster there's ups and downs but we always have to be strong for life problems
You’ve already posted this multiple times on this thread. He doesn’t really do dual spin because it’s complicatd and requires him to do extra work on the beyblade after assembly.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 21, 2018

when your issues are resolved id like to add a frame that adds what I would say is a three sided two pointed strike

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - Xandork - Sep. 21, 2018

(Sep. 20, 2018  3:45 AM)N10 Wrote: Question Xandork, do you think you'll be able to make a frame that have the side-changing gimmick that the level frame have? I just asking for future reference, I know you are probably having personal issues by the time you read this and if you do, you don't have to answer my question now if you don't have/want to, just keep your focusvon those for now. If all your personal issues are solved and you have opened commissions again, good for you.

Yes, I can do that. I've actually already done it once and it doesn't need to be as tall as the lift frame either.

You can edit the submission on the form when it is open, and I inform customers through email if their commission is accepted. Please stop posting this over and over again.

Also, the personal issues aren't anything too bad that you all need to worry. I really appreciate the support, but I'm alright. I just have a lot of stuff on my plate and taking on more wouldn't be good and it would likely make the quality of my work decline, as well as affect my personal life.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - N10 - Sep. 21, 2018

(Sep. 21, 2018  12:10 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

You’ve already posted this multiple times on this thread. He doesn’t really do dual spin because it’s complicatd and requires him to do extra work on the beyblade after assembly.

You do know that Xandork can make a dual spin layer for a additional  $25 plus the cost of shipping and handling, right? He said that in one of his post and said that it's for the fact that he have to the extra work on the layer and have to have the parts shipped to him before it can get to you.

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - abidjkhan7 - Sep. 21, 2018

What is handling

RE: Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades - kingbladersoul - Sep. 21, 2018

The price for the people that deal with your package is item

*or. Sorry bout typo