World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Anime to watch - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Anime to watch (/Thread-Anime-to-watch)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Anime to watch - CheetoBlader - Jun. 09, 2020

(Jun. 09, 2020  7:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Guys (and girls), LordLOLs hasn't been online in almost two years. I doubt he'll see any of this.
This isn’t just for him. This is just in general.

RE: Anime to watch - #Fafnir - Jun. 09, 2020

(Jun. 09, 2020  7:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Guys (and girls), LordLOLs hasn't been online in almost two years. I doubt he'll see any of this.
This isn’t just for him. This is just in general.

I edited my post a little bit. Smile

RE: Anime to watch - #Fafnir - Jun. 09, 2020

(Jun. 09, 2020  7:10 PM)Jayboss Wrote: which team should I join

This is the wrong place to ask this question.
It depends on where you're located and what teams have been established in that area.

RE: Anime to watch - CheetoBlader - Jun. 09, 2020

I like watching clips of Gakuen Babysitters (I think that’s what it’s called) just because of how light hearted it is, and I like the little children lol

RE: Anime to watch - UltimateMaster - Jun. 09, 2020

Watch Beyblade. My newest suggestion, if you guys are younger, watch Chi’s Sweet Home. I read the manga, it’s pretty light hearted and funny!

RE: Anime to watch - GreenK9148 - Jun. 09, 2020

I like One punch man. So, I would recommend it. But, season 2 is underwhelming.

RE: Anime to watch - MrBlade - Jun. 09, 2020

One of my main suggestions is Fire Force. It is a very good anime with a second season coming this July. Also the creator of Fire Force also created Soul Eater which is one of my favorite animes.

RE: Anime to watch - DeltaZakuro - Jun. 09, 2020

Id recommend Renai Boukun/Love Tyrant (yes its a Romance anime), i started the other day yesterday and it's pretty good for a romance anime

RE: Anime to watch - super blader!!! - Jun. 10, 2020

Chunnibyou/Deeper Love It's a fun anime on the imagination base and how slow relationships can go. With some very funny elements!

RE: Anime to watch - Triple-S! - Jun. 10, 2020

Mobile Suit Gundam

RE: Anime to watch - daheavydl3 - Jun. 10, 2020

i suggest fullmetal alchemist brotherhood if there is already. i will suggest another which is God eater the Anime (it may suck but i promise....... it is good)

RE: Anime to watch - DeltaZakuro - Aug. 12, 2020

One of my personal favorites (aside from Beyblade and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) is The Helpful Fox Senko-san! Its very light hearted and pretty funny a lot of the time.

The more i watch this the more i wished i had a kitsune to help with my stress and stuff (cries internally knowing this ain't happening)

RE: Anime to watch - Ali Baba - Aug. 12, 2020

Watch Yu yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, 2 of the best animes ever made

(Aug. 12, 2020  2:07 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Watch Yu yu Hakusho and Hunter x Hunter, 2 of the best animes ever made
There's also Magi and Noragami 2 animes that never will get a season 3

RE: Anime to watch - BuilderROB - Aug. 12, 2020

Since no one else seemed to recommend it, Dr. Stone. Talk about a relatively quicker watch that is definitely worth your time for it’s story and characters, not to mention the setting.

RE: Anime to watch - BurningSands - Aug. 12, 2020

(Aug. 12, 2020  2:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Since no one else seemed to recommend it, Dr. Stone. Talk about a relatively quicker watch that is definitely worth your time for it’s story and characters, not to mention the setting.

What a coincidence — I was coming here mainly to ask (and wasnt sure if this was the right place) if Dr. Stone was worth watching. I mostly heard about it since The Promised Neverland fans sometime bring it up. Is there anything, say, big and interesting to expect (I dont mind death warnings, etc. Id like to know more about it, actually)

(Aug. 12, 2020  3:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  2:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Since no one else seemed to recommend it, Dr. Stone. Talk about a relatively quicker watch that is definitely worth your time for it’s story and characters, not to mention the setting.

What a coincidence — I was coming here mainly to ask (and wasnt sure if this was the right place) if Dr. Stone was worth watching. I mostly heard about it since The Promised Neverland fans sometime bring it up. Is there anything, say, big and interesting to expect (I dont mind death warnings, etc. Id like to know more about it, actually)

Death wise not really.

RE: Anime to watch - BurningSands - Aug. 12, 2020

(Aug. 12, 2020  3:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: What a coincidence — I was coming here mainly to ask (and wasnt sure if this was the right place) if Dr. Stone was worth watching. I mostly heard about it since The Promised Neverland fans sometime bring it up. Is there anything, say, big and interesting to expect (I dont mind death warnings, etc. Id like to know more about it, actually)

Death wise not really.

Thank you for this — now Im actually excited to check Dr. Stone out. Again, thanks

(Aug. 12, 2020  3:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  3:10 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Death wise not really.

Thank you for this — now Im actually excited to check Dr. Stone out. Again, thanks

No problem. I think you’ll probably enjoy it.

RE: Anime to watch - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 23, 2020

not sure if this is necroposting but its contributing to the topic so i guess its fine.

a pretty good anime ive recently began watching is Nekopara. its pretty cute and pretty lighthearted.

(there is a game but it is very lewd in some parts. luckily the anime isnt like that though. not sure about the visual novels tho.)

RE: Anime to watch - beykid44 - Nov. 23, 2020

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not sure if this is necroposting but its contributing to the topic so i guess its fine.

a pretty good anime ive recently began watching is Nekopara. its pretty cute and pretty lighthearted.

(there is a game but it is very lewd in some parts. luckily the anime isnt like that though. not sure about the visual novels tho.)

Oh so hentie?

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: not sure if this is necroposting but its contributing to the topic so i guess its fine.

Oh so hentie?
the anime adaptation isnt 18+ like the game is. i dont know about the visual novels.

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Oh so hentie?
the anime adaptation isnt 18+ like the game is. i dont know about the visual novels.

cool can i ask for a favor?

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: the anime adaptation isnt 18+ like the game is. i dont know about the visual novels.

cool can i ask for a favor?

what is it?

(Nov. 23, 2020  4:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  4:33 PM)beykid44 Wrote: cool can i ask for a favor?

what is it?

Could u have my fav waifu as ur pfp bc ur my fav wbo member?

you can swtch if you want if you dont want to thats fine

Persona 3 1: Spring of birth is a pretty good anime movie

RE: Anime to watch - The Blacknight - Nov. 23, 2020

just binged s1-s4 of nanatsu no taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins in two days. pretty good.
Saint Seiya
one punch man
Pokemon indigo league
Fate/Apocrypha(for da fights)
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-Kun
Ouran highschool host club
Angel Beats
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Boruto(i guess)
The Irregular at Magic Highschool
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood(currently my fav anime)
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
Noragami/Noragami Aragoto
Bleach
DB universe(i guess, never seen)

all the ones i could think of off the top of my head. there are more, but ive seen maybe 3x as many of these, and 2/3 of those are good