World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Nov. 02, 2018

(Oct. 16, 2018  3:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:45 PM)N10 Wrote: Did you made the in a way that the gimmick doesn't get set off while the bey is not spinning?

Can you explain me what you meant. The Gear will release spin once it's really slow, about 40-50 spins it will release, I wish I could use a gear multiplier like Original engine gears, but it's too fragile. And I am making another proto type for this, which should work IRL

I mean in a way where the lock mechanism of the gear won't release before the battle while and after it gets winded up and before the bey is launched.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Nov. 03, 2018

I would really appreciate if someone would be willing to give my idea a look and help me make it better

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Nov. 03, 2018

(Nov. 02, 2018  10:00 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:53 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can you explain me what you meant. The Gear will release spin once it's really slow, about 40-50 spins it will release, I wish I could use a gear multiplier like Original engine gears, but it's too fragile. And I am making another proto type for this, which should work IRL

I mean in a way where the lock mechanism of the gear won't release before the battle while and after it gets winded up and before the bey is launched.

OHK<
The Prongs release the spring when the bey is really slow spinning, because those are huge, and easier for centrifugal force to pull it.

And, I am accepting commissions if anyone Want's a Gimmicky bey, Since other than remakes, My all beys have gimmicks

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MagixG - Nov. 14, 2018

Hey CrazyAries, do you know how to work with mode changing layers?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Mynameisdavid - Nov. 17, 2018

I’d really appreciate it if you would see my comment and help me with my idea!

My beyblade is going to be cursed Phoenix, it’s basically an upgraded revive Phoenix or dead Phoenix but the pheonix is metal and so is the upgraded shield. It has a black and purple and red color scheme and would use. New frame called backstab, it has small spikes on the bottom and is round like proof, it would also have metal on the spikes. I know it kinda seems stupid and crazy Aries if you are willing to help, I am capable of elaboryand drawing a concept design!???

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - M1M-1C - Nov. 18, 2018

I have a few designs that I want to make a reality, one of them is one that I call Shredder Kronos, i haven’t found a design for it I really like but I have the basic concept that I could share(I just need to find out how to post pictures so I can show them)

I have some designs that I want to make a reality, like one of them that I call Shredder Kronos, I don’t have the design fully worked out but I have the concept that I could share(I just need to find out how to post pictures)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ultra destinus - Nov. 18, 2018

(Nov. 18, 2018  5:44 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: I have a few designs that I want to make a reality, one of them is one that I call Shredder Kronos, i haven’t found a design for it I really like but I have the basic concept that I could share(I just need to find out how to post pictures so I can show them)

I have some designs that I want to make a reality, like one of them that I call Shredder Kronos, I don’t have the design fully worked out but I have the concept that I could share(I just need to find out how to post pictures)

Maybe i can assist you there?

That would be appreciated, but first off how do I post pictures because I have no way for u to private message me

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Nov. 18, 2018

(Nov. 18, 2018  5:55 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: That would be appreciated, but first off how do I post pictures because I have no way for u to private message me

Upload The Image to tinypic and paste the text you get for forum and you can PM HIm

What is ‘tinypic’?

(Nov. 18, 2018  6:06 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: What is ‘tinypic’?

http://tinypic.com/ is online File hosting service

Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question but I’ve just never heard of that

(Nov. 18, 2018  6:07 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question but I’ve just never heard of that

Just Open it and Upload it, Enter the captcha and you will get a few links, copy forum link in your post

What do I do after the upload thing?

(Nov. 18, 2018  6:12 AM)M1M-1C Wrote: What do I do after the upload thing?

You see a few Links sort of text, copy it and Paste it in your post

I’m asking because I don’t know how to do the forum link (I’m on mobile by the way)

[Image: 24b70ao.jpg]
Is that how I do it?

Nvm I just answered my own question thx for the help by the way

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - JunniusKing123 - Nov. 23, 2018

What program do you use to make these?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - RizeySaragomi - Nov. 25, 2018

Yo do anyone know any 3d modelers??? I need a upgrade to my Champion dragoon
An I can't get in contact with my original blade designer so lmk

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Nov. 25, 2018

Rimuru Tempest.oL.Silence
The Layer and Driver are new customized part.
This beyblade is related to Anime series "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime"
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fxkri2af69j218g0p04qq.jpg]
Pictures
video
File download

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - DaJetsnake - Nov. 25, 2018

A better kD lol?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - phantom blade - Nov. 30, 2018

I need to 3d print a design. Is anyone willing to help me out

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Jaded_Shadow - Dec. 02, 2018

Hey! I tried to text you on disc but you weren't online. But I found a way to show you the design. Mind if you can make it for me? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMH5nrXKscuvVQCqN-54nBsrFR8m8pcS/view?usp=drivesdk

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Garvin prime - Dec. 02, 2018

(Dec. 02, 2018  12:40 AM)Jaded_Shadow Wrote: Hey! I tried to text you on disc but you weren't online. But I found a way to show you the design. Mind if you can make it for me? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMH5nrXKscuvVQCqN-54nBsrFR8m8pcS/view?usp=drivesdk

That's some nice artwork
BTW if u are open to suggestions, I would suggest to make those metal contacts slightly more inward. They might have too much recoil and self burst risk.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Jaded_Shadow - Dec. 02, 2018

(Dec. 02, 2018  6:01 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  12:40 AM)Jaded_Shadow Wrote: Hey! I tried to text you on disc but you weren't online. But I found a way to show you the design. Mind if you can make it for me? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sMH5nrXKscuvVQCqN-54nBsrFR8m8pcS/view?usp=drivesdk

That's some nice artwork
BTW if u are open to suggestions, I would suggest to make those metal contacts slightly more inward. They might have too much recoil and self burst risk.
Thanks so much! I will make the design look better.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MagixG - Dec. 12, 2018

I NEED those files for the prototype bey! Might I recommend the name: Shade Hypnos?