World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Sep. 15, 2018

(Sep. 15, 2018  4:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A new Layer design.
This is a defense type Layer called Halo Aurora.
It has springs to hold a ring which can absorb the impact and protect the bey.
(I am not sure if there would be any issue on this gimmick since I am in school now and recently I may not make these parts I designed to see if they work well.)
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fvangkc9tlj20b40b4wgk.jpg]
There is a metal part on this pic, but you can make it plastic or any material you like.
Cho Z(if metal)/God(if no metal) ability: Halo Shield
5 springs would be needed for this layer. You may get these springs from some retractable pens if you don't know where to buy springs. But remember, don't waste your pens on this layer, please make sure that the pen you take springs from have used up the ink!
File download

BTW, Don't make the outer ring metal! That part is not fixed so that it could make the bey very unstable if that is too heavy!

ok, now this is kinda cool, like a static sub attack ring, or a static version of zeus from plastic gen

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Sep. 20, 2018

Did you even think of designing some kind of "omni-driver" that can be attached to different kinds of driver pieces CrazyAries? I asked this because if I'm correct, all your 3D printed drivers required a white piece and a spring from another driver. While some people can just buy multiple of a common driver in bulk to disassemble, some people(like me) don't have the option to do that and we may prefer to only disassemble as few drivers as we want or only have to disassemble one. Some people may even salvage the red piece and the thicker spring of a dash (') driver since they can afford to disassemble one if they have more than one of the same dash driver.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Sep. 20, 2018

Mutliple Parts Driver, I have made one that can use MFb tips. While I use Fakes for spring and plastic part- purpose, as they are easy to open and cheap.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Sep. 20, 2018

(Sep. 15, 2018  8:12 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  4:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A new Layer design.
This is a defense type Layer called Halo Aurora.
It has springs to hold a ring which can absorb the impact and protect the bey.
(I am not sure if there would be any issue on this gimmick since I am in school now and recently I may not make these parts I designed to see if they work well.)
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fvangkc9tlj20b40b4wgk.jpg]
There is a metal part on this pic, but you can make it plastic or any material you like.
Cho Z(if metal)/God(if no metal) ability: Halo Shield
5 springs would be needed for this layer. You may get these springs from some retractable pens if you don't know where to buy springs. But remember, don't waste your pens on this layer, please make sure that the pen you take springs from have used up the ink!
File download

BTW, Don't make the outer ring metal! That part is not fixed so that it could make the bey very unstable if that is too heavy!

ok, now this is kinda cool, like a static sub attack ring, or a static version of zeus from plastic gen
Also, I don't know if some people who get their hands on this layer are going to be waiting until they have 5 used pens to assemble the layer. I know I won't.

(Sep. 20, 2018  4:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Mutliple Parts Driver, I have made one that can use MFb tips. While I use Fakes for spring and plastic part- purpose, as they are easy to open and cheap.

I don't think that the "omni-driver" should use MFB tips because some there some people who don't have a bunch of MFB parts laying around. A version that does use MFB could be nice for people who have MFB parts, but I think a "omni-driver" that is compatible with tips pieces made for it can be useful for more people since it won’t required parts from a previous generation to be of use.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Sep. 20, 2018

(Sep. 20, 2018  4:04 AM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  4:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Mutliple Parts Driver, I have made one that can use MFb tips. While I use Fakes for spring and plastic part- purpose, as they are easy to open and cheap.

I don't think that the "omni-driver" should use MFB tips because some there some people who don't have a bunch of MFB parts laying around. A version that does use MFB could be nice for people who have MFB parts, but I think a "omni-driver" that is compatible with tips pieces made for it can be useful for more people since it won’t required parts from a previous generation to be of use.
We can even Create our own MFB tips, how does that sounds

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Sep. 21, 2018

(Sep. 20, 2018  4:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  4:04 AM)N10 Wrote:

We can even Create our own MFB tips, how does that sounds

That may be ok but I prefer that omni (short for omni-driver) uses driver pieces made for it over MFB tips because I feel like that a MFB driver can be easily made as you basically just need to change out the bottom piece of a driver out with a 3D printed MFB adapter piece. Secondly while yes we could create our own MFB tips, I feel that it would be difficult to make tips with certain gimmicks without getting having to go as far as making a 4D tip, which also can have a adapter made for those kinds of tips. Thirdly, while yes, it's cool to make a bey that uses parts from different generations, sometimes I prefer just to keep it simple and not use a MFB part on a burst bey. Lastly, the reason I gave the suggestion of a omni-driver is because I like the drivers CrazyAries made but if I get two or more of them and only got one white piece and only one spring, I don't want to take apart the drivers and put them back together just so I can use a different  driver.

Also I don't want to use the pieces from fake drivers because I don't want to buy fakes in the first. I rather get the pieces from drivers that are very common like the accel from the black valtreyex that comes with a beylocker.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - DreadDullahan - Sep. 25, 2018

You can also buy the spring in amazon if that the one part you need from the fake beys , i do it all the time for my mods

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 26, 2018

(Sep. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: You can also buy the spring in amazon if that the one part you need from the fake beys , i do it all the time for my mods
The piece that the spring pushes up is also needed because it's extremely hard to make.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Sep. 26, 2018

(Sep. 26, 2018  12:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2018  8:13 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: You can also buy the spring in amazon if that the one part you need from the fake beys , i do it all the time for my mods
The piece that the spring pushes up is also needed because it's extremely hard to make.

Is the white piece too small to scan to make a 3D model with it?

Can you post a link to it?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - DreadDullahan - Sep. 26, 2018

(Sep. 26, 2018  2:11 AM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The piece that the spring pushes up is also needed because it's extremely hard to make.

Prime-Line Products SP 9706 Spring, Compression, 1/2-Inch  by 1-1/2-Inch  - .041 Diameter,(Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008RG3P7E/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_UiVQBbP9JPEHG

This is a size you can work with but i recomend you to look for one that fits the use ur gonna give it

Btw the are some that are a little bit sturdier if you wanna do something like xtreme'

(Sep. 26, 2018  2:11 AM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  12:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The piece that the spring pushes up is also needed because it's extremely hard to make.

I think that the white piece requires extreme precision to make, since the two little teeth can either be to big and make it impossible to use with a layer, or too small, resulting in horrible burst resistance.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Sep. 26, 2018

(Sep. 26, 2018  3:49 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2018  2:11 AM)N10 Wrote: Is the white piece too small to scan to make a 3D model with it?

Prime-Line Products SP 9706 Spring, Compression, 1/2-Inch  by 1-1/2-Inch  - .041 Diameter,(Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008RG3P7E/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_UiVQBbP9JPEHG

This is a size you can work with but i recomend you to look for one that fits the use ur gonna give it

Btw the are some that are a little bit sturdier if you wanna do something like xtreme'

Ok, can you post a link to that as well?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - DreadDullahan - Sep. 26, 2018

Guy instead of invading this thread i would create a new one focused on Burst Mods where i will post my latest mod and we can discuss things like this

(Sep. 26, 2018  10:20 PM)DreadDullahan Wrote: Guy instead of invading this thread i would create a new one focused on Burst Mods where i will post my latest mod and we can discuss things like this
They're discussing a way to get a spring better than the fakes' springs for the 3D drivers. There is nothing off-topic about that.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Sep. 27, 2018

Doed anybody needs 3D model for LR PROTO?
A MADE ONE, sadly my school is Close for me due to exams of kids, so I cannot test it right now.

I also made a Adapt driver, MFB Spin Track it is, yeah not tested yet

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Sep. 27, 2018

sounds interesting, Id like to see them, sadly I cant test the parts either, heck I cant even test my own layer

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - McGameMaster - Oct. 03, 2018

I made a design for a balance type named Kalta Drogon cause my initials are DK so can anyone help me turn it into a 3d model for me to print off?

The picture with description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/art/Kalta-Drogon-766177789

The picture without the description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/art/Kalta-Drogon-766248646

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Oct. 03, 2018

(Oct. 03, 2018  6:45 PM)McGameMaster Wrote: I made a design for a balance type named Kalta Drogon cause my initials are DK so can anyone help me turn it into a 3d model for me to print off?

The picture with description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/art/Kalta-Drogon-766177789

The picture without the description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/art/Kalta-Drogon-766248646

not bad, but I think it would wobble too much

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - McGameMaster - Oct. 04, 2018

I don't mean to be offensive but it did take me 2 days to come up with that design.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - ultra destinus - Oct. 04, 2018

(Oct. 03, 2018  6:45 PM)McGameMaster Wrote: I made a design for a balance type named Kalta Drogon cause my initials are DK so can anyone help me turn it into a 3d model for me to print off?

I can probably help you out there. I've made some beys for people, so i can most likely make yours.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - McGameMaster - Oct. 04, 2018

really that would be so awesome dude

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 06, 2018

I made something.....

It's called Wind Eagle, And the layer is very Complex....
[Image: zvafjt.png]

[Image: 25euqdh.png]

Download

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - McGameMaster - Oct. 07, 2018

looks like you based the design off of nightmare luinor

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Adarsh Abhinav - Oct. 07, 2018

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:24 AM)McGameMaster Wrote: looks like you based the design off of nightmare luinor

Wasn't seeing that design anyware so made it

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - McGameMaster - Oct. 08, 2018

you are right about that it was only used once and then not one more like it since