World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Mar. 23, 2019

Almost forgot...
Milim Nava. End. Energy
[Image: 6df107a8ly1g1cm5u8y8tj218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Layer-Milim Nava
Disc-End
Driver-Energy
More pictures:
Vidio:
File download

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Ntruder19 - Mar. 23, 2019

I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - TL14 - Mar. 23, 2019

(Mar. 23, 2019  10:47 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

OMG! You are a genius. This might be the best gimmick driver ever. Grin

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Ntruder19 - Mar. 23, 2019

(Mar. 23, 2019  10:54 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2019  10:47 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s  rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

OMG! You are a genius. This might be the best gimmick driver ever. Grin
Lol I may or may not have spent my time in between writing that and writing this writing down algebra to explain why this works

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - bladeking101 - Mar. 24, 2019

so, crazyaries I know you don't usually accept requests and all but I have been trying to get my beyblade made into reality for a long time. I tried to make it out of clay (dumb idea) then I tried to ask xandork but he had already stopped making beys. Then there was another guy who was accepting requests so I was about to ask him but he had stopped making them too. So please. It would be amazing if u could make my bey.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 24, 2019

(Mar. 23, 2019  10:47 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I have an idea:. What if there was a driver that had a gear around it above the tip and an inner mechanism that makes the tip spin the opposite direction as the gear, and then a stadium that has gear teeth along the tornado ridge at the same height, so that when the beyblade hits the tornado ridge, theoretically the gear would mesh with the teeth on the ridge, making it spin double the speed of the bey in relation to the bey, causing the tip to spin in the same direction as the bey, increasing the bey’s  rotational speed at an extremely rapid pace that does not end until the bey gets knocked off the tornado ridge. Kind of like a cross between a better version of slingshock and a perpetual motion machine.

Amazing idea, but I have to poke a hole in it. In theory, it could work well and be cool, but the gears probably wouldn't interlock very consistently amd the bey would slow down a lot due to friction between the Driver and the ridge. It's a very original idea, but there is a reason Takara Tomy hasn't dedicated a stadium and a Driver to that idea yet.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Rebel Blader - Mar. 27, 2019

Does the energy driver damages the stadium floor?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Mar. 27, 2019

(Mar. 27, 2019  1:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Does the energy driver damages the stadium floor?

No. It is not really a sharp tip. It is actually a small ball, so would not damage the stadium.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - DevDukes - Mar. 28, 2019

(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Hello, this is 
About two weeks ago, I designed a Layer of Beyblade Burst for ilinnuc, and he made some videos for that.
After that, Many people sent me PM and applauded the beyblade I designed. Some of them asked me to design a beyblade for them. I am glad that so many people like my work and I do understand that it is really exciting to have a own custom beyblade. Unfortunately, it is really difficult for me, as a single person, to satisfy so many people, since I have my own work and study.
However, I can design some beyblade and share with all people here. In this thread, I would post one or two Layer design every month and share them on my Google Drive. You can download the files and look for a workshop to print it if you like them.
As you download the .zip files, you need to extract the files and you would see a .stp file as well as a .stl file. The .stp file is a backup, and the ones who want to add something or modify the model can work on this file. And the .stl file is the one you would need for 3D print.

Here is the first beyblade for all you guys:
Blast Katana:
Download
Recommended combos:
6Vortex.Xtreme/Jolt
7Bump.Revolve/Orbit
You should make a burst version of l drago destroy for 3d download

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - CrazyAries - Mar. 28, 2019

(Mar. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)DevDukes Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Hello, this is 
About two weeks ago, I designed a Layer of Beyblade Burst for ilinnuc, and he made some videos for that.
After that, Many people sent me PM and applauded the beyblade I designed. Some of them asked me to design a beyblade for them. I am glad that so many people like my work and I do understand that it is really exciting to have a own custom beyblade. Unfortunately, it is really difficult for me, as a single person, to satisfy so many people, since I have my own work and study.
However, I can design some beyblade and share with all people here. In this thread, I would post one or two Layer design every month and share them on my Google Drive. You can download the files and look for a workshop to print it if you like them.
As you download the .zip files, you need to extract the files and you would see a .stp file as well as a .stl file. The .stp file is a backup, and the ones who want to add something or modify the model can work on this file. And the .stl file is the one you would need for 3D print.

Here is the first beyblade for all you guys:
Blast Katana:
Download
Recommended combos:
6Vortex.Xtreme/Jolt
7Bump.Revolve/Orbit
You should make a burst version of l drago destroy for 3d download

Man... I saw your comment on YTB. I agree that is a good idea and I've just complete the 3D model... But that need time to test and make sure that works before I give you guys download files

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Creeperalpha - Mar. 28, 2019

i had an idea for a performace tip,

name: mirror

the tip is akin to jaggy, the sides has propeller like pinwheels that if the beyblade spin, the pinwheels get the drag and spin also.

inside is complicated contraptions connected to the jaggy tip and the proppelers,

purpose: the gimmick, it makes the beyblade go opposite of the beys natural spin

for example, a right spinning bey, with this tip it will go to the left instead of going to the right and vise versa

its meant to go with the flow of a opposite spinning opponent and do serious damage against a same spinning opponent by attacking straight aginst the opponent,

it sounds good, can you try it?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - LeontheLionLTL - Mar. 28, 2019

Make me a beyblade like hellsalamander but a L in the middle and I would like if it could change spin directions. Just the Layer Please.

(Mar. 28, 2019  7:46 AM)LeontheLionLTL Wrote: Make me a beyblade like hellsalamander but a L in the middle and I would like if it could change spin directions. Just the Layer Please. Make in 2 days.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - MWF - Mar. 28, 2019

(Mar. 28, 2019  5:34 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: i had an idea for a performace tip,

the tip is akin to jaggy, the sides has propeller like pinwheels that if the beyblade spin, the pinwheels get the drag and spin also.

inside is complicated contraptions connected to the jaggy tip and the proppelers,

purpose: the gimmick, it makes the beyblade go opposite of the beys natural spin

for example, a right spinning bey, with this tip it will go to the left instead of going to the right and vise versa

its meant to go with the flow of a opposite spinning opponent and do serious damage against a same spinning opponent by attacking straight aginst the opponent,

The only way for something like that to work is if it was a motor. Even then the odds of it working are quite low.

The idea is interesting but it would never work in practice

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - LeontheLionLTL - Mar. 28, 2019

Can you make me one but put a L in the middle

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N12N12 - Mar. 28, 2019

I do not think that crazy aries is accepting requests. Someone said (me forgot name) that the purpose of the theard was so no one requested something. But I am not completely sure....

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - klarac - Mar. 28, 2019

Awesome! Love the idea

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Ntruder19 - Mar. 29, 2019

(Mar. 28, 2019  2:34 PM)LeontheLionLTL Wrote: Can you make me one but put a L in the middle

He doesn’t accept requests.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - HappyRhino - Apr. 04, 2019

I’m trying to make a 3D printed Beyblade using solid works, but I don’t know the dimensions. Is there anywhere I could go to get them- and could I import something from Thingverse into solid works?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - WolkaiserDrake - Apr. 04, 2019

(Apr. 04, 2019  9:24 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: I’m trying to make a 3D printed Beyblade using solid works, but I don’t know the dimensions. Is there anywhere I could go to get them- and could I import something from Thingverse into solid works?

you should be able to find a blank template model on Thingverse to make your custom, never used solid works so I dont know the file format, so you may have to convert it

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - N10 - Apr. 07, 2019

CrazyAries, have you even thought of making a driver that have a tip that spins on a self-aligning ball bearing?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Akiya95 - Apr. 08, 2019

(Jul. 02, 2018  7:28 AM)Kevo Wrote: I had the entire beyblade printed through Shapeways and now I'm just waiting for it to come in. It was much more costly than the other service I used but I hope it turns out better.

What other service did you use before shapeways?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Apr. 10, 2019

[quote='Creeperalpha' pid='1508288' dateline='1553747684']
i had an idea for a performace tip,

That could work but it would have to be a free spinning tip and be more powerful than the actual spin power of the bey.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Rebel Blader - Apr. 11, 2019

Can somone who owns the Kernel driver tell me how it performs against same spin atomic and orbit on mirror set up and on a pure stamina vs destabilizing setup

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - crystal azule - Apr. 11, 2019

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t77WjWqX5o1a6v8lUCX2EU9HDifR1-2v/view?usp=sharing

I created the design but the lbba integrated it into 3d a while ago when i commissioned it.
The disk is basically the Heavy disk reborn as a core disk.
weighs 23g in steel from shapeways.

Tip you can calculate the weight of what you print by uploading the model to shapeways to find the volume then use the formula mass = material density*volume

https://www.thingiverse.com/LBBA/designs The lbba have some neat designs check them out.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - lilphilyb - Apr. 11, 2019

Hourglass Colossus http://www.tinkercad.com/things/1GLifHsNTBp