World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! (/Thread-fake-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-help-6V-wont-split)

fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - bladerNOOB500 - Jun. 01, 2018

so i bought a fake god valkyrie and i put it together and noticed that i could ttwise my vortex disk left and right, left was easy to come off but i twisted it into right and it wont come off so i came here searching for help to not break it but have it split again. please put any suggestions that might help. not sure if this matters but the fake beyblade company or what ever i bought it from was tornado burst.

oh yeah its also TT fake ( Takara Tomy )

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - RichieBoi - Jun. 02, 2018

Why get a fake beyblade in the first place? God Valkyrie was only like 15 dollars cad/us

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - BladerGem - Jun. 02, 2018

It's... a fake. Not only is garbage quality to be expected, it's unavoidable. Idk why you're worried about breaking it, it's fake so it'll break on its own. Besides, it's not legal at all.

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - leosama - Jun. 02, 2018

It's a fake. You can't expect it to function the same as a normal one. The quality is just SO much worse, know what I mean?

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - bladerNOOB500 - Jun. 02, 2018

the only reason i buy fakes is cause im a noob and my mom wont buy me real beys cause she thinks they are the fakes since they cost so much

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - Adarsh Abhinav - Jun. 02, 2018

(Jun. 02, 2018  3:08 PM)bladerNOOB500 Wrote: the only reason i buy fakes is cause im a noob and my mom wont buy me real beys cause she thinks they are the fakes since they cost so much

You Can Show her The finghingyellz guide to fakes and searching

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - bladerNOOB500 - Jun. 02, 2018

(Jun. 02, 2018  3:16 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2018  3:08 PM)bladerNOOB500 Wrote: the only reason i buy fakes is cause im a noob and my mom wont buy me real beys cause she thinks they are the fakes since they cost so much

You Can Show her The finghingyellz guide to fakes and searching
the what now?

okay i actually did it with a twin nemesis she bought me, i said it was fake and planned to shot her the finghingyellz guide to fakes and searching and she thought it was stupid and i should have told her earlier it was a fake. no wonder the twin nemesis was shown to come with ANOTHER reboot.

thanks for nothing internet :D

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - Frostic Fox - Jun. 02, 2018

Sorry, I don't think we can help you with that fake Beyblade. As others said, you can't expect quality from counterfeits. You're better off trying to get Hasbro locally than put up with that.

This is theflightyellz's guide to fakes, but it's more geared toward Metal Fight and it's easy to miss that they added a mention of Hasbro being legit as an afterthought. For Burst, Takara-Tomy and Hasbro are the only companies who make legitimate Beyblades. Rapidity and TD are some common counterfeit makers, and you may also see the word "unbranded" thrown around.

If you buy a Korean Burst Beyblade (which you can tell from it having different writing on the box than the Japanese version), it needs to have both the Young Toys elephant logo along with Takara-Tomy to be legit. This is because Young Toys handles the language and other localization parts for selling the Takara-Tomy Beyblades in South Korea.

Really, the easiest thing is to just go over to leosama's thread that lists the cheapest places to buy the legit TT beys from eBay. You just might have to change the ".com.au" domain to match your country (such as just ".com" for the US).

There are many other things to know to discern a fake, as some people will say and show pics of a TT bey but not actually give you one. But leosama's thread just makes life easier, so save the trouble and just use that. We've all bought from those sellers and they've proven their legitimacy.

Save your own money and buy your Beyblades yourself. Do extra chores, go help other people.

TT Beyblades cost what they do because you have to import them, so you have to deal with middlemen who take a cut to make the effort worth it.

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - bladerNOOB500 - Jun. 03, 2018

i ended up getting vortex off 6 disk. apparently all it took was a really hard hit from my *fake* longinus

RE: fake God Valkyrie 6V.Rb help. 6V wont split! - bladerNOOB500 - Aug. 10, 2018

(Jun. 02, 2018  6:25 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Sorry, I don't think we can help you with that fake Beyblade. As others said, you can't expect quality from counterfeits. You're better off trying to get Hasbro locally than put up with that.

This is theflightyellz's guide to fakes, but it's more geared toward Metal Fight and it's easy to miss that they added a mention of Hasbro being legit as an afterthought. For Burst, Takara-Tomy and Hasbro are the only companies who make legitimate Beyblades. Rapidity and TD are some common counterfeit makers, and you may also see the word "unbranded" thrown around.

If you buy a Korean Burst Beyblade (which you can tell from it having different writing on the box than the Japanese version), it needs to have both the Young Toys elephant logo along with Takara-Tomy to be legit. This is because Young Toys handles the language and other localization parts for selling the Takara-Tomy Beyblades in South Korea.

Really, the easiest thing is to just go over to leosama's thread that lists the cheapest places to buy the legit TT beys from eBay. You just might have to change the ".com.au" domain to match your country (such as just ".com" for the US).

There are many other things to know to discern a fake, as some people will say and show pics of a TT bey but not actually give you one. But leosama's thread just makes life easier, so save the trouble and just use that. We've all bought from those sellers and they've proven their legitimacy.

Save your own money and buy your Beyblades yourself. Do extra chores, go help other people.

TT Beyblades cost what they do because you have to import them, so you have to deal with middlemen who take a cut to make the effort worth it.

okay. i took your advice without realising it. when returning from my holidays i got a recolour hasbro Valkyrie which came with limited and unite which i wore down the next day aka the day im posting this. i also got a hasbro neptrius N2 which came with vertical zephyr. now to make another forum post about what the best combo would be with those parts. or you can post it here. dont read this part if your not going to do it here. but i want a stamina combo and an attack combo. zephyr for attack and the worn unite for attack.