World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (/Thread-Product-B-120-Starter-Buster-Xcalibur-1-Sword)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B-120 Starter - Jinbee - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  5:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I think that buster Excalibur will have the l frame (if you see the tt video of wise leopard,the l frame is just like a very bulky looking hit,also it I sent the same colour as we can see under the blustery Excalibur’s sword.so it might have l frame.just speculation . Also people are saying that the 1 disk could be a placeholder.(like shin Longinus).

I don't think they'd put placeholder parts for full beyblades on corocoro.

Not counting Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic as that's either the actual combo or a recommended one.

RE: B-120 Starter - Battleburst - Jul. 07, 2018

Your opinion is very much logical.

RE: B-120 Starter - ThePheonix - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  5:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  5:09 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I think that buster Excalibur will have the l frame (if you see the tt video of wise leopard,the l frame is just like a very bulky looking hit,also it I sent the same colour as we can see under the blustery Excalibur’s sword.so it might have l frame.just speculation . Also people are saying that the 1 disk could be a placeholder.(like shin Longinus).

I don't think they'd put placeholder parts for full beyblades on corocoro.

Not counting Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic as that's either the actual combo or a recommended one.
It has just 1 no frame...

https://mobile.twitter.com/sakurazeus/status/1015342614076444672

Well, according to this tweet, it is 1.Sw. I guess they couldn't just make another one sided disk to retain that impact gimmick.

RE: B-120 Starter - ThePheonix - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  4:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Has it been confirmed to have the 1 Disc?

Yes it is...

(Jul. 07, 2018  6:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  5:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't think they'd put placeholder parts for full beyblades on corocoro.

It has just 1 no frame...

I know that, I didn't say otherwise.

RE: B-120 Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 07, 2018

bX looks like a combination of Zillion Zeus and Sieg Xcalibur to me.

RE: B-120 Starter - Suhasini - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  11:18 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: bX looks like a combination of Zillion Zeus and Sieg Xcalibur to me.
Jinbee had said the same thing a while back, but you both are right! It's a weird mix but turned out being good.

RE: B-120 Starter - TL14 - Jul. 08, 2018

Maybe SW stands for sword/switch/sway/swing?

RE: B-120 Starter - GOD CHIPS - Jul. 08, 2018

(Jul. 08, 2018  4:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe SW stands for sword/switch/sway/swing?

Everybody is telling the same name for SW i.e Sword/swag/swing etc ( Even I think the name will be Sword ) ( or even SWalla )

RE: B-120 Starter - Frostic Fox - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  3:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Soichir00104258/status/1015230977608638470

This is where I found the image I posted before.

Always good to give the source. :)

Soichir00104258 there says Sw is Sword, but I think that's the new free-Level-Chip guide, so we will find out if it actually says it in there very soon.

We had people saying Fr was Friction's abbreviation before it was ever revealed, being just a good guess, so I want an official source to prove it before I fully believe it. People can say what they want on the internet.

RE: B-120 Starter - Bey_$avage - Jul. 09, 2018

I think the driver will be called Swerve, or Swing

RE: B-120 Starter - ThePheonix - Jul. 09, 2018

I'm guessing switch or something

RE: B-120 Starter - Jinbee - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  4:26 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Soichir00104258/status/1015230977608638470

This is where I found the image I posted before.

Always good to give the source. :)

Soichir00104258 there says Sw is Sword, but I think that's the new free-Level-Chip guide, so we will find out if it actually says it in there very soon.

We had people saying Fr was Friction's abbreviation before it was ever revealed, being just a good guess, so I want an official source to prove it before I fully believe it. People can say what they want on the internet.

If it were to be Sword, then I'd imagine it having a large protrusion on the side, similar to a Magnum disk shape but for a driver where one side is heavily focused, and the driver can act like the 1 disk, I mean it is possible after all.

Other guesses would be Swift, Swirl or Swing.

RE: B-120 Starter - ptf606 - Jul. 09, 2018

bX kind of looks like a frog with really small legs. Also since Sword is kind of logical, I don't think it will be that. bX looks very similar to sX.

RE: B-120 Starter - BeyCrafter - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  10:52 PM)ptf606 Wrote: bX kind of looks like a frog with really small legs. Also since Sword is kind of logical, I don't think it will be that. bX looks very similar to sX.

Tbh, Sword does not sound like a logical name for a Driver to me.

RE: B-120 Starter - Jinbee - Jul. 09, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  10:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:52 PM)ptf606 Wrote: bX kind of looks like a frog with really small legs. Also since Sword is kind of logical, I don't think it will be that. bX looks very similar to sX.

Tbh, Sword does not sound like a logical name for a Driver to me.

It's really no less fitting than something like Claw for me, assuming the gimmick isn't focused on the tip.

RE: B-120 Starter - MrBlade - Jul. 09, 2018

Thoughts: Buster Xcalibur looks awesome I think it will be a good and hard hitting Bey. Then it has the 1 Disc as I hear which I think it makes no sense to give Xcalibur 1 again after having 1 on Sieg Xcalibur (Though as a theory if Xander appears in Cho-Z which will be likely releasing a Starter, what if he used the same 1 from his Sieg Xcalibur and put it on his Buster Xcalibur) though its not our decision so whatever also I'm thinking the Driver could be Sword which could be pretty obvious or another thing it could be is Screw.

RE: B-120 Starter - MagikHorse - Jul. 10, 2018

(Jul. 09, 2018  11:11 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2018  10:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Tbh, Sword does not sound like a logical name for a Driver to me.

It's really no less fitting than something like Claw for me, assuming the gimmick isn't focused on the tip.

Claw is at least based on Claw 145/C145 from Metal Fight so the name comes from somewhere, and that's aside from the fact that they do stick out to claw at foes. I just don't see Sword happening though, as it just doesn't fit a driver design. Swing, Swirl, and Swift I see with potential.

As to MrBlade, it's not gonna be Screw. Sw isn't gonna be the initials for that, and that's aside from the fact that we already have Screw Trident.

RE: B-120 Starter - Frostic Fox - Jul. 10, 2018

I found the image they're referring to. It's in the new guide, but it's very small. It's a page preview, basically. I don't see how anyone could read it to know what Sw actually stands for, if it says it there at all.

I figured the real page will be in a CoroCoro, given that it talked about CoroCoro on that page in the guide. I haven't dug into my CoroCoro for August yet (I am so behind ._. life.....), if it's actually in there, but I feel like we'd have a better image than that if it was.

RE: B-120 Starter - Brainofcthulu - Jul. 10, 2018

What if Sw was for sword, and had two plastic pieces sticking out like Cycle, but a little thinner and with a point for quad or quin sabers? (Sword =1, middle = 1, metal sword= 3?)

RE: B-120 Starter - MagikHorse - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 10, 2018  7:40 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: What if Sw was for sword, and had two plastic pieces sticking out like Cycle, but a little thinner and with a point for quad or quin sabers? (Sword =1, middle = 1, metal sword= 3?)

Just think about it, every driver designed with something overtly wide has been for defensive protection like Yard's defensive ridge or Claw's kunais. Ever wonder why? It's because offensive drivers need the ability to lean at angles as they sweep across the stadium, and need a bit more space on top of that if the user overtilts the bey. When they fail to do that, you get the infamous Tower driver and all its flaws.

You don't want parts sticking out that could scrape the floor or cause it to lose its attack pattern, and I don't think TT wants to do anything like that either, which is why I think the idea of a sword-shaped driver is off the table entirely.

RE: B-120 Starter - DaJetsnake - Jul. 11, 2018

If it is Swing maybe they would do something like bearing but more bearings on 1 side?

RE: B-120 Starter - MagikHorse - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  12:41 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: If it is Swing maybe they would do something like bearing but more bearings on 1 side?

I don't see how a bearings would help an offensive driver out.

RE: B-120 Starter - leosama - Jul. 11, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  2:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  12:41 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: If it is Swing maybe they would do something like bearing but more bearings on 1 side?

I don't see how a bearings would help an offensive driver out.

they could make it so the driver LOOKS symmetrical, but inside, it is very unbalanced and the weight is heavily concentrated on one side