World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (/Thread-Product-B-120-Starter-Buster-Xcalibur-1-Sword)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B-120 Starter - Frostic Fox - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 12, 2018  2:57 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: marutti pointed out Jean Bogarde already for episode 17:
(Jul. 11, 2018  6:17 PM)marutti Wrote: bX Blader will be Jean Bogard. Not Xhaka
https://i.imgur.com/ncQWmpQ.jpg

ジャン・ボガード, Jan Bogaado, comes to Jean Bogarde. (Or Bogard, which is a variation.)

It sounds a lot like John, because that's basically the French version. It's like the "jon" in "Dijon" mustard. Like the name Shawn, but instead of a Shhh sound, it has a Z-buzz, like Zhawn.

Or if you know the song Frère Jacques, it's the same sound as that J. Has a Z-like sound.

Because of that, I could see them rendering the name as Xhan or Xon or something. (Xean, if they only nix the J?) So the X is still possible.

Yeah, if "Shawn" could be spelled "Sean", I can see them doing "Xean". Xean Bogarde.

[Image: b1FMi1G.png]

https://www.beyblade.jp/character/xhan/

Heck yeah, Xhan Bogard! I knew they'd try to work in an X somehow with that sound! Xhan was one of my initial guesses, too.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - ultra destinus - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 25, 2018  2:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  2:11 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I think they'll call it Breaker Xcalius for sure.
Actually, 7 minutes or so after writing that post, I also thought of Breaker Xcalius, and put it on my name prediction thread! Did you read my mind?!

No, i just thought it was a cool name. and the chances of the name being used are pretty high since i didn't have any other word for destroyer lol

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Frostic Fox - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 23, 2018  8:56 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  8:55 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Quad Impact I believe it's called
It’s actually fourth impact

(Jul. 23, 2018  10:03 PM)Limetka Wrote: It's either Force or Fourth impact.

The page here lists the moves as Double Impact, Triple Impact, and either Fourth or Force Impact. It's hard to say what the Japanese were going for, for sure. A #4 attack would make sense with the order, but "Fourth" would be weird (as opposed to Quadruple or Quad, as already brought up).

But they can really do what they want. It looks like they're doing something punny either way.

Edit: Realized I missed something. Updated. And have an image with the names.

[Image: 3Xqtvzw.png]

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - BurstMaster - Jul. 25, 2018

If burst gets to this point. Then there will be a X impact

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Limetka - Jul. 25, 2018

Wow what a shame, Jean sounded cool and French, since Knights used to be mostly French. Xhan is like.. budget Xhaka

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Suhasini - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 25, 2018  3:32 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Hey, thanks for the translation! I think it is force impact, but what does the first word from the top mean? Deathblow?

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Morrisjam021 - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 25, 2018  12:41 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  3:32 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Hey, thanks for the translation! I think it is force impact, but what does the first word from the top mean? Deathblow?

Hissatsu waza, literally “certain-kill move”. It’s just how they say special move.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - ThePheonix - Jul. 25, 2018

I don't know why but this release feels like a chubby version of sX. I think its because the sword it more roundish. sX's is much more lean and sharp looking...

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - MagikHorse - Jul. 25, 2018

(Jul. 25, 2018  1:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I don't know why but this release feels like a chubby version of sX. I think its because the sword it more roundish. sX's is much more lean and sharp looking...

I know. It's like it's suddenly gone into a short and stubby cartoon sword a la Wind Waker.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Destinyblader - Jul. 26, 2018

Maybe hasbro will call it as
Booster /boost xcalius
Bcos thas what they did with rokatavor
TT name was rising ragnaruk
But for hasbro it was raging roktavor

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - MagikHorse - Jul. 26, 2018

(Jul. 26, 2018  2:19 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Maybe hasbro will call it as
Booster /boost xcalius

Boost is already the name of a forge disk, so it's highly unlikely to be used again due to the confusion that could cause.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Infinite.Zero - Jul. 26, 2018

http://m.mlb.com/player/593428/xander-bogaerts

And Xhan bogard!

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Destinyblader - Jul. 26, 2018

(Jul. 26, 2018  3:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2018  2:19 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Maybe hasbro will call it as
Booster /boost xcalius

Boost is already the name of a forge disk, so it's highly unlikely to be used again due to the confusion that could cause.

Well not for hasbro bcos boost is TT NAME

Hey i found something abt chouzetsu
Like supreme four for burst series
For chouzetsu they r called Z4
1: phi
2:XHAN
3:LABAN
4:?

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - BeyCrafter - Jul. 26, 2018

(Jul. 26, 2018  7:22 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2018  3:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Boost is already the name of a forge disk, so it's highly unlikely to be used again due to the confusion that could cause.

Well not for hasbro bcos boost is TT NAME

Hey i found something abt chouzetsu
Like supreme four for burst series
For chouzetsu they r called Z4
1: phi
2:XHAN
3:LABAN
4:?

Still wouldn't think that's enough of an excuse, especially when the app has the names of all Discs and Tips, and when those that knows TT products would know the name of the Disc.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - BurstMaster - Jul. 27, 2018

So if triple impact is reached by Xhan pushing out the sword. Then if quadruple impact was reached by the disk and sword lining up. Then with the dagger frame would it be quintuple impact?

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Ultragunner - Aug. 09, 2018

My Xcalibur is ready to ship! Does anybody in Japan have videos up yet?

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - BuilderROB - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  2:03 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: My Xcalibur is ready to ship! Does anybody in Japan have videos up yet?

There should not be any until August 10th USA time

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 09, 2018

It's not Quadruple Impact, the anime calls it Fourth Impact for some weird reason

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  7:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: [video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/u_R0mu9RenA[/video]Unboxing vid of bX

From The Video-
1' weights 22.47 grams, so it will be good for attack perhaps, Only for xcaliburs though
bX layer - weighs- 19.6 grams- Short sword mode actually better it seems- Also it cannot take out aH in the stock combo.
Sword- metal jaggy with extra weight. as tall as Volcanic

This Bey, I am not any more hyped of as Now, maybe we need to figure out good combos

Also the sword moves a bit too much even if locked

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - LOL-y Rancher - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  7:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  7:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
 Unboxing vid of bX

From The Video-
1' weights 22.47 grams, so it will be good for attack perhaps, Only for xcaliburs though
bX layer - weighs- 19.6 grams- Short sword mode actually better it seems- Also it cannot take out aH in the stock combo.
Sword- metal jaggy with extra weight.

This Bey, I am not any more hyped of as Now, maybe we need to figure out good combos

From what I can see, the locked mode is actually more balanced than the other mode so I guess having differences in spin tests is pretty cool. It also outspun eF stock with the locked mode and knocked it out.

It doesn't really burst anything so far but that's just one video.

(Aug. 09, 2018  7:26 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  7:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: From The Video-
Sword- metal jaggy with extra weight.

From what I can see, the locked mode is actually more balanced than the other mode so I guess having differences in spin tests is pretty cool. It also outspun eF stock with the locked mode and knocked it out.

It doesn't really burst anything so far but that's just one video.

Yeah, Also It's 11 August already In japan? or he got early//

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - KnightPro - Aug. 09, 2018

The driver actually seems pretty decent! it does a very nice flower pattern.

(Aug. 09, 2018  7:59 AM)KnightPro Wrote: The driver actually seems pretty decent! it does a very nice flower pattern.

BUt it is not able to maintain That Pattern TBH, Like how Spiral does

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - RedPanda2 - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  7:59 AM)KnightPro Wrote: The driver actually seems pretty decent! it does a very nice flower pattern.

it does seem interesting, especially because it’s a tall driver.

who knows, maybe this will be a nice driver for Lift.

it’s also heavy, looks like Sword will be the heaviest one yet.

RE: B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Battleburst - Aug. 09, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  9:46 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

it does seem interesting, especially because it’s a tall driver.

who knows, maybe this will be a nice driver for Lift.

it’s also heavy, looks like Sword will be the heaviest one yet.

Also I would be nice on tn,and omega has way more metal,I don’t think so this has more weight
Also buster Excalibur on sword out spined ef easily ,guess tn smash mode on sword will be epic tornado stall slash smash attack