World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Beatlynx27 - Feb. 27, 2018

(Feb. 23, 2018  11:52 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
Leaked footage of Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu
if only zett Achilles could be as powerful as the blue dudes bey

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - smash attacker - Feb. 27, 2018

(Feb. 23, 2018  11:52 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
Leaked footage of Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu
Smithicide

I used to think life was is beautiful

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Feb. 28, 2018

Really hoping we'll get a wyvern and a spriggan again <3

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Feb. 28, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  9:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Really hoping we'll get a wyvern and a spriggan again <3

I'm pretty sure Spriggan Requiem is confirmed to be the last Spriggan to be made in Burst.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Feb. 28, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  10:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  9:54 PM)Limetka Wrote: Really hoping we'll get a wyvern and a spriggan again <3

I'm pretty sure Spriggan Requiem is confirmed to be the last Spriggan to be made in Burst.

Where?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 28, 2018

I think apparently, someone said that Coro Coro claimed Sr to be "the final Spriggan" but since they haven't always been 100% honest before (such as claiming Red Eye wasn't Shu in his debut), I doubt we'll see the last of Spriggan.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 28, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  10:34 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  10:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I'm pretty sure Spriggan Requiem is confirmed to be the last Spriggan to be made in Burst.

Where?

corocoro magazine said it

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Feb. 28, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  10:47 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think apparently, someone said that Coro Coro claimed Sr to be "the final Spriggan" but since they haven't always been 100% honest before (such as claiming Red Eye wasn't Shu in his debut), I doubt we'll see the last of Spriggan.

They kind of did tell the truth that red eye wasn't shu but they took it to the extent I think they were meaning his personality that we all know isn't there

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - EpicTurtwig - Feb. 28, 2018

Then maybe Spriggan’s transformation isnt really “Spriggan” its a SUPER Spriggan. (Also Goku has said “final form” like 6 times now)

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 01, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  10:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  10:47 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think apparently, someone said that Coro Coro claimed Sr to be "the final Spriggan" but since they haven't always been 100% honest before (such as claiming Red Eye wasn't Shu in his debut), I doubt we'll see the last of Spriggan.

They kind of did tell the truth that red eye wasn't shu but they took it to the extent I think they were meaning his personality that we all know isn't there

Yeah, you're right. I understand that they meant that the Shu they used to know was gone but it was intended to mislead kids to thinking Red Eye literally isn't Shu (the Red Eye twist is still extremely weak BTW). In fact, I could just as easily argue that we could still get another Spriggan (despite them claiming otherwise) and Coro Coro only meant the final Spriggan in the God series and said the final Spriggan thing to intentionally make kids believe there will not be another Spriggan.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BlueFlare1384 - Mar. 01, 2018

(Mar. 01, 2018  1:53 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  10:58 PM)KnightPro Wrote: They kind of did tell the truth that red eye wasn't shu but they took it to the extent I think they were meaning his personality that we all know isn't there

Yeah, you're right. I understand that they meant that the Shu they used to know was gone but it was intended to mislead kids to thinking Red Eye literally isn't Shu (the Red Eye twist is still extremely weak BTW). In fact, I could just as easily argue that we could still get another Spriggan (despite them claiming otherwise) and Coro Coro only meant the final Spriggan in the God series and said the final Spriggan thing to intentionally make kids believe there will not be another Spriggan.

Sounds like it was done in a Star Wars way, like Ben Kenobi telling Luke Skywalker that Darth Vader killed his father Annakin.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BlackMirror - Mar. 01, 2018

(Mar. 01, 2018  3:11 AM)BlueFlare1384 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  1:53 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, you're right. I understand that they meant that the Shu they used to know was gone but it was intended to mislead kids to thinking Red Eye literally isn't Shu (the Red Eye twist is still extremely weak BTW). In fact, I could just as easily argue that we could still get another Spriggan (despite them claiming otherwise) and Coro Coro only meant the final Spriggan in the God series and said the final Spriggan thing to intentionally make kids believe there will not be another Spriggan.

Sounds like it was done in a Star Wars way, like Ben Kenobi telling Luke Skywalker that Darth Vader killed his father Annakin.

These are things known as scams.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Suhasini - Mar. 01, 2018

Curious, which month's corocoro had this information?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - TL14 - Mar. 01, 2018

(Feb. 28, 2018  10:47 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think apparently, someone said that Coro Coro claimed Sr to be "the final Spriggan" but since they haven't always been 100% honest before (such as claiming Red Eye wasn't Shu in his debut), I doubt we'll see the last of Spriggan.

Maybe Shu will get a new Bey that is not part of the Spriggan line because Spriggan was too evil.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - darksidemoon - Mar. 01, 2018

Does Anyone know when we gonna get new information.? The release date is set in 2 weeks form now and we know nearly nothing about new beys

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyGa - Mar. 01, 2018

(Mar. 01, 2018  2:08 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Does Anyone know when we gonna get new information.? The release date is set in 2 weeks form now and we know nearly nothing about new beys

Since the releases are on the 17th, we'll definitely get some information on the CoroCoro, released on the 15th. Until there, some leaks can show up on the internet, but these are the official dates.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - CrazyAries - Mar. 01, 2018

Is that confirmed that the B-110 would be the new Longinus?
We've seem the pic of new Longinus, but the name is still unknown. And according to my experience, the order of products release usually match the order that the names reveal... Currently we've got Crush Ragnarok, which is confirmed as the new RB, as well as Buster Xcalibur and Hell Salamender. I think these two should be released before Longinus.
Or actually the name of Longinus has already been revealed but we didn't notice?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ThePheonix - Mar. 01, 2018

(Mar. 01, 2018  5:57 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that confirmed that the B-110 would be the new Longinus?
We've seem the pic of new Longinus, but the name is still unknown. And according to my experience, the order of products release usually match the order that the names reveal... Currently we've got Crush Ragnarok, which is confirmed as the new RB, as well as Buster Xcalibur and Hell Salamender. I think these two should be released before Longinus.
Or actually the name of Longinus has already been revealed but we didn't notice?

yeah, Shine Longinus

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 01, 2018

Shin Longinus isn't the confirmed name... It's just called that because ''Shin'' means New or Heart something lol

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - CrazyAries - Mar. 01, 2018

(Mar. 01, 2018  6:11 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  5:57 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that confirmed that the B-110 would be the new Longinus?

yeah, Shine Longinus

Shin means new in Japanese, and the original post didn't reveal the name of Longinus.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - galaxyvirgo8580 - Mar. 01, 2018

i want to buy a full set of the random booster if it will have good drivers

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - CrazyAries - Mar. 02, 2018

Here is a clear picture of the new character of Super Z, as well as Valt's new outlook.
The new guy is called 赤刃アイガ(Akaba Aiga).
The picture is from a Hong Kong Beyblade group in Facebook.
[Image: 28471404_1647082682065726_14448977018981...e=5B45E3C8]

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Mar. 02, 2018

You can definitely tell for sure that Akaba is Valt's counterpart more clearly with this picture. And Valt's shirt he is wearing reminds me of Ash's jacket from the XY anime.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Beatlynx27 - Mar. 02, 2018

(Mar. 02, 2018  6:33 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is a clear picture of the new character of Super Z, as well as Valt's new outlook.
The discs look coloured, perhaps it's part plastic?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ThePheonix - Mar. 02, 2018

(Mar. 02, 2018  6:33 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is a clear picture of the new character of Super Z, as well as Valt's new outlook.
Valkrie's driver looks like hold for some reason