World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Longinus reminds me.of Dragoon it's pretty neat. Zet Achilles is rather nice and looks like it belongs to Spriggan. Emperor Forneus... oh yeah awesome! Winning Vallyri- oh heck they're all BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad it doesn't have too much metal.
yeah im loving the non-overkill of the metal on each layer

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - chaomaster100 - Feb. 20, 2018

I'm pleasantly surprised at these, they didn't overdo the metal and have amazing designs.

apparently the new longinus is called Shin Longinus

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Frostic Fox - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/965810412200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)

Thanks for linking directly to Twitter. I think one of my plugins is blocking the direct Twitter images.

I'm still learning my Burst beys (still new). Could someone do their guess of what upgrades are being shown in the last pic here, with the eight? I recognize the new Xcalibur in the bottom far left.

Interested in how much of the God/Evolution gen will be replaced (whether being incompatible or just outclassed), if more than just the energy layers themselves. I still kind of wanted to go Hasbro, but seeing these guys makes me not want to wait and just go TT for Chouzetsu. But if God Layer/Switchstrike will be totally outdated, then it probably doesn't matter what I buy of those.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Jinbee - Feb. 20, 2018

@[Frostic Fox] isn't that just Sieg Xcalibur?

Also a bit concerned about Achilles, those metal spikes look real nasty.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:43 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: also crash Ragnaruk is the new name and the combo is cR.4R.Wd (april random booster)

Haha, please write Crash Ragnaruk as C-R.4R.Wd or you'll piss @[TrainiacJ] off lol

I'm joking BTW

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - MonoDragon - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:02 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] isn't that just Sieg Xcalibur?

Fingers crossed that Achilles' teeth can withstand the design

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:04 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:02 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[Frostic Fox] isn't that just Sieg Xcalibur?

Fingers crossed that Achilles' teeth can withstand the design

Not just that but the metal spikes are kinda in the open but are blocked by the other contact points I suppose.

Oh, alright. I was confused that everything here was Chouzetsu. It looked different from the one I looked up earlier today.

Thanks. I feel a bit silly, but we all start somewhere with learning them I guess.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - RedPanda2 - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)

https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/965810412200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought :)

Thanks for linking directly to Twitter. I think one of my plugins is blocking the direct Twitter images.

I'm still learning my Burst beys (still new). Could someone do their guess of what upgrades are being shown in the last pic here, with the eight? I recognize the new Xcalibur in the bottom far left.

Interested in how much of the God/Evolution gen will be replaced (whether being incompatible or just outclassed), if more than just the energy layers themselves. I still kind of wanted to go Hasbro, but seeing these guys makes me not want to wait and just go TT for Chouzetsu. But if God Layer/Switchstrike will be totally outdated, then it probably doesn't matter what I buy of those.

if you are really worried about stuff becoming outdated, you are in the wrong hobby, my friend :)

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Oh, alright. I was confused that everything here was Chouzetsu. It looked different from the one I looked up earlier today.

Thanks. I feel a bit silly, but we all start somewhere with learning them I guess.

If it makes you feel better I was also fooled for a bit.

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:10 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are really worried about stuff becoming outdated, you are in the wrong hobby, my friend :)

Nah, I'm not worried about them getting outdated. I was just wondering if I decide for Chouzetsu being TT, if it matters whether I get some of the Hasbro Switchstrike. Or if I'd need parts there going forward, so it'd be better to get TT God Layer of the ones I want.

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:14 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:09 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Oh, alright. I was confused that everything here was Chouzetsu. It looked different from the one I looked up earlier today.

If it makes you feel better I was also fooled for a bit.

Thanks, it does! :D

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - BeyCrafter - Feb. 20, 2018

I'm definitely gonna try to get Valkyrie. Also, I have ideas on what the driver initials Vl and Xt will be. If it's true that Zet Achilles will have a height change gimmick, then the Xt driver is Xtend. And based on Valkyrie being an attack type, I believe Vl is Velocity. Right now, those are speculations.

Now that I look at it Forneus looks like Megalodon that Battle Striker, which I love by the way.

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:14 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:10 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are really worried about stuff becoming outdated, you are in the wrong hobby, my friend :)

Nah, I'm not worried about them getting outdated. I was just wondering if I decide for Chouzetsu being TT, if it matters whether I get some of the Hasbro Switchstrike. Or if I'd need parts there going forward, so it'd be better to get TT God Layer of the ones I want.

if you are interested in super z, i’d probably avoid hasbro anything.  the drivers and layers are not compatible.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - XcaliburAhmad - Feb. 20, 2018

Is it onlye or does Zet Achilles' top wings or whatever it is seems to have going in/out  gimmick?

And for some reason every chouzetsu bey seems to still have a gimmick in its layer?(especially Valkyrie)

And I hope that something like god chips is still there because I am very sad that there are no god chips

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:21 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: Is it onlye or does Zet Achilles' top wings or whatever it is seems to have going in/out  gimmick?

And for some reason every chouzetsu bey seems to still have a gimmick in its layer?(especially Valkyrie)

Also isn't Xtreme too much movementy driver for a balance type(on Zet Achilles box it says balance)

And I hope that something like god chips is still there because I am very sad that there are no god chips

Xt is not Xtreme. Xtreme is just X as its initial.

so do you guys think we will end up getting a 9 or 10 frame?? since chouzetsu is continuing forge discs

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:23 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: so do you guys think we will end up getting a 9 or 10 frame?? since chouzetsu is continuing forge discs

We won't see an actual 9 disc because 9 is already used with the N disc. We might see 10 as a disc.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - XcaliburAhmad - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:23 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:21 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: Is it onlye or does Zet Achilles' top wings or whatever it is seems to have going in/out  gimmick?

Also isn't Xtreme too much movementy driver for a balance type(on Zet Achilles box it says balance)

Xt is not Xtreme. Xtreme is just X as its initial.

Yup I realised that and updated the post

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - leosama - Feb. 20, 2018

dammmnnnn hasbro gonna mess them up again Unhappy

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:14 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Nah, I'm not worried about them getting outdated. I was just wondering if I decide for Chouzetsu being TT, if it matters whether I get some of the Hasbro Switchstrike. Or if I'd need parts there going forward, so it'd be better to get TT God Layer of the ones I want.

if you are interested in super z, i’d probably avoid hasbro anything.  the drivers and layers are not compatible.

I know TT and Hasbro aren't compatible...?...

So if God Layer parts would still be usable and worth using in Chouzetsu, just stick to TT then. If God Layer parts end up irrelevent, then it wouldn't matter. Because I wouldn't wish to mix the part I couldn't anyway, because I wouldn't bother using them. So I could get whatever I wanted, because it wouldn't matter.

I think I explained that better now? (I should be in bed, it is so late...hahahaha.....but this got me excited.) It sounds like you're saying the God Layer parts would still be relevant, so stick to TT then if that's the case.

(Feb. 20, 2018  7:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Longinus reminds me.of Dragoon it's pretty neat. Zet Achilles is rather nice and looks like it belongs to Spriggan. Emperor Forneus... oh yeah awesome! Winning Vallyri- oh heck they're all BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad it doesn't have too much metal.

Me too
Not all metal 
Did anyone else notice all the beys in the booster have significant metal in them

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:27 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: if you are interested in super z, i’d probably avoid hasbro anything.  the drivers and layers are not compatible.

I know TT and Hasbro aren't compatible...?...

So if God Layer parts would still be usable and worth using in Chouzetsu, just stick to TT then. If God Layer parts end up irrelevent, then it wouldn't matter. Because I wouldn't wish to mix the part I couldn't anyway, because I wouldn't bother using them. So I could get whatever I wanted, because it wouldn't matter.

I think I explained that better now? It sounds like you're saying the God Layer parts would still be relevant, so stick to TT then if that's the case.

yes god layer parts are compatible with super-z, except for god chips.

i would just hate to be in the position of being interested in super-z, and buying into hasbro now then having to wait many months for it to come out.  and there is a risk hasbro won’t make enough again.

and to be frank, are you seriously still thinking about hasbro after seeing these new beys?!?
cmon man!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Real_ilinnuc - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:14 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Nah, I'm not worried about them getting outdated. I was just wondering if I decide for Chouzetsu being TT, if it matters whether I get some of the Hasbro Switchstrike. Or if I'd need parts there going forward, so it'd be better to get TT God Layer of the ones I want.

Not trying to spread false info here, but i've tried takara drivers and hasbro layers and they work perfectly fine.