World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: Bladers in the State of New Mexico (/Thread-Bladers-in-the-State-of-New-Mexico)

Bladers in the State of New Mexico - FangRide381 - Jan. 08, 2018

Hello everyone I'm looking for bladers in the NM. Want to get a group started maybe even a few teams to enter tournaments. So hit me up if you live in NM and want to join l.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Corruptus - Jan. 11, 2018

Finally! A fellow blader who lives in NM! A group sounds like a fantastic idea. Count me in!

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - FangRide381 - Jan. 12, 2018

(Jan. 11, 2018  9:59 PM)Corruptus Wrote: Finally! A fellow blader who lives in NM! A group sounds like a fantastic idea. Count me in!
Yeah my nephew and a couple of his friends play and they wanted to start a club. So I figured I try and find more players. Glad to have found you.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - MajorGordo - Jul. 29, 2018

I am writing on behalf of my son who would love to join a Beyblade club. We live in Las Vegas and he has started some of his buddies on it, but none are on his fanatic level. Has anything got started in Albuquerque or anywhere?

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - FangRide381 - Aug. 09, 2018

(Jul. 29, 2018  4:33 PM)MajorGordo Wrote: I am writing on behalf of my son who would love to join a Beyblade club.  We live in Las Vegas and he has started some of his buddies on it, but none are on his fanatic level.  Has anything got started in Albuquerque or anywhere?

I recently had a done a tournament just last week I posted it anywhere I could but there were only three kids there, there were suppose to 10 but some of the parents backed out last minute, it was still fun though I will let you know when i plan the next one, if you want to talk more about please feel free to PM or email me

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - MajorGordo - Aug. 26, 2018

I PMed you but yes we are definitely interested. He would love to have a tournament with others that are as into beyblades as he is.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Nmpeeps - Sep. 16, 2018

(Aug. 09, 2018  10:20 PM)Is anyone doing tournaments in Albuquerque? My son and I are interested if so. Thanks. Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:33 PM)MajorGordo Wrote: I am writing on behalf of my son who would love to join a Beyblade club.  We live in Las Vegas and he has started some of his buddies on it, but none are on his fanatic level.  Has anything got started in Albuquerque or anywhere?

I recently had a done a tournament just last week I posted it anywhere I could but there were only three kids there, there were suppose to 10 but some of the parents backed out last minute, it was still fun though I will let you know when i plan the next one, if you want to talk more about please feel free to PM or email me

(Aug. 09, 2018  10:20 PM)Is anyone doing tournaments in Albuquerque? My son and I are interested if so. Thanks. Wrote:

Is anyone in Albuquerque doing tournaments? We would like to be a part of that if so. Thanks.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - rnpj0514 - Sep. 22, 2018

(Sep. 16, 2018  4:16 PM)Nmpeeps Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  10:20 PM)Is anyone doing tournaments in Albuquerque? My son and I are interested if so. Thanks. Wrote: I recently had a done a tournament just last week I posted it anywhere I could but there were only three kids there, there were suppose to 10 but some of the parents backed out last minute, it was still fun though I will let you know when i plan the next one, if you want to talk more about please feel free to PM or email me

(Aug. 09, 2018  10:20 PM)Is anyone doing tournaments in Albuquerque? My son and I are interested if so. Thanks. Wrote: I recently had a done a tournament just last week I posted it anywhere I could but there were only three kids there, there were suppose to 10 but some of the parents backed out last minute, it was still fun though I will let you know when i plan the next one, if you want to talk more about please feel free to PM or email me

Is anyone in Albuquerque doing tournaments? We would like to be a part of that if so. Thanks.

My name is Robert (42). Single father in Rio Rancho.
My son (Peyton 11) loves to play, but could use some more people to play with other than his dad. My email is Robert.nairne@gmail.com
Phone is (505) 485-6222
Would love to stay local, but at this point we will go anywhere to play. Please hit me up anytime.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Landon Goode - Oct. 26, 2018

I'm a blader in abq, I'd be happy to participate in any tournaments or meetups y'all are hosting. Email or PM to lemme know

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Traveler - Apr. 08, 2019

I might be moving to Albuquerque New Mexico soon, would anyone be willing to have a tournament or even just a battle? OwO

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - LeeRoss - Dec. 04, 2019

(Jan. 08, 2018  9:40 PM)FangRide381 Wrote: Hello everyone I'm looking for bladers in the NM. Want to get a group started maybe even a few teams to enter tournaments. So hit me up if you live in NM and want to join l.

My son and his friends are obsessed with Beyblades and might like to meet up. They're 4, 5 and 6. Are you getting much interest in tournaments? They might want to see what the older kids are about.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - BuilderROB - Dec. 04, 2019

(Dec. 04, 2019  5:43 PM)LeeRoss Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2018  9:40 PM)FangRide381 Wrote: Hello everyone I'm looking for bladers in the NM. Want to get a group started maybe even a few teams to enter tournaments. So hit me up if you live in NM and want to join l.

My son and his friends are obsessed with Beyblades and might like to meet up. They're 4, 5 and 6. Are you getting much interest in tournaments? They might want to see what the older kids are about.

That post is nearly two years old. You might want to start some interest yourself though!

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - FangRide381 - Dec. 04, 2019

(Dec. 04, 2019  5:43 PM)LeeRoss Wrote:

Hello lee, I actually started a Facebook group for NM, it's called Beyblade, Battles and Beyond

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - LeeRoss - Dec. 05, 2019

(Dec. 04, 2019  6:36 PM)FangRide381 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  5:43 PM)LeeRoss Wrote: My son and his friends are obsessed with Beyblades and might like to meet up. They're 4, 5 and 6. Are you getting much interest in tournaments? They might want to see what the older kids are about.

Hello lee, I actually started a Facebook group for NM, it's called Beyblade, Battles and Beyond

I'll check it out. Thanks!

(Dec. 04, 2019  5:54 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  5:43 PM)LeeRoss Wrote: My son and his friends are obsessed with Beyblades and might like to meet up. They're 4, 5 and 6. Are you getting much interest in tournaments? They might want to see what the older kids are about.

That post is nearly two years old. You might want to start some interest yourself though!

I'll consider that. Thank you! For now, I just want to see what's out there.

Bladers in Sandia Park - Dynamite55 - May. 14, 2020

I'm looking for Bladers in NM around Sandia Park.

are there any New Mexico Bladers - Dynamite55 - May. 14, 2020

anyone want to blade in NM.

RE: are there any New Mexico Bladers - DeceasedCrab - May. 15, 2020

(May. 14, 2020  10:14 PM)Dynamite55 Wrote: anyone want to blade in NM.

I merged these two threads into the existing New Mexico thread.

Do Not Make New Redundant Regional Threads. Use existing ones.

Stop posting until you figure this out, alright? Please read the rules. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

New Mexico Bladers? - ShuAoi76 - May. 29, 2020

I want to create a southwest new mexico Beyblade community.

RE: New Mexico Bladers? - DeceasedCrab - May. 30, 2020

(May. 29, 2020  11:32 PM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: I want to create a southwest new mexico Beyblade community.

I moved this into the existing New Mexico thread.

It must be difficult to understand, but if every New Mexico blader makes their own thread, none of them can find each other.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - ShuAoi76 - May. 30, 2020

Alright, anyone wanna host a tournament?

Hey I have a discord for any bladers here in nm. https://discord.com/channels/582020876732465174/593256496826023949

RE: New Mexico Bladers? - KKCOOL-13 - Jan. 25, 2021

(May. 30, 2020  12:34 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  11:32 PM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: I want to create a southwest new mexico Beyblade community.

I moved this into the existing New Mexico thread.

It must be difficult to understand, but if every New Mexico blader makes their own thread, none of them can find each other. I live in Portales New Mexico and would love a beyblade community here!

I have a dicord for any Bladers out there in New Mexico and if your close to Portales,NM then we can battle! https://discord.gg/pR7FNdac

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Wallofdanger - May. 28, 2022

Anybody here in 2022

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - mntdew_bladerz - Jul. 07, 2022

(May. 28, 2022  4:09 AM)Wallofdanger Wrote: Anybody here in 2022

Yea I am I am trying to start a tournament in El Paso, TX but I am also trying to get people from Alberqurqe, NM.

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Wallofdanger - Jul. 08, 2022

I'm still active down to do a tournament but have find more people

RE: Bladers in the State of New Mexico - Alexunderneath - Feb. 24, 2024

Is there any bladers in new mexico for beyblade x

Or metal fight