World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How can make a Organizer - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: How can make a Organizer (/Thread-How-can-make-a-Organizer)

How can make a Organizer - roypriyanshu - Dec. 12, 2017

Where is Organizers' Quiz,

RE: How can make a Organizer - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 12, 2017

Do you have 50 posts and is older than 13.

Click Tournaments and click Become an Organizer, scroll down and click Take an Organizers Quiz.

You can't take it if you don't have 50 posts.

RE: How can make a Organizer - roypriyanshu - Dec. 12, 2017

but don't found any Organizers Quiz.
button

RE: How can make a Organizer - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 12, 2017

You need fifty posts

RE: How can make a Organizer - Dark Eye - Nov. 13, 2018

But why I don't post much that's a little dumb to have 50 post I really don't get it.

Do you know why you have to have 50 post Robbie Aoi

RE: How can make a Organizer - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 13, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  3:19 AM)Dark Eye Wrote: But why I don't post much that's a little dumb to have 50 post I really don't get it.

Do you know why you have to have 50 post Robbie Aoi

To show that you aren't some random person off the streets that knows nothing about Beyblade, probably. Also, you have to have a feel for the site so that you're comfortable with making a tournament on here.

RE: How can make a Organizer - Frostic Fox - Nov. 13, 2018

(Nov. 13, 2018  3:19 AM)Dark Eye Wrote: But why I don't post much that's a little dumb to have 50 post I really don't get it.

Hi there, Dark Eye.

I don't have the answer, but if you're interested in becoming an organizer, I recommend you start your study of the Organizer's Guide and the rules of what formats you're interested in (Burst, MFB, etc.). Becoming an organizer requires you to do different kinds of work, such as collecting fees and filling out spreadsheets. This is a nice sum-up of the role.

Spend time asking questions and interacting with other folks here on the forum. Take some time getting used to how everything works. Between all that, you'll learn what's needed and get your 50 posts. And well, maybe that's why it's here after all.

As a friendly tip, you're responding to a thread and post from 2017. On forums, it is generally frowned upon to "bump" threads like this, but we all know it's an easy mistake for those not familiar with forums--and we all started as beginners.

Anyway, hope this helps, and feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

RE: How can make a Organizer - Dark Eye - Nov. 13, 2018

Thanks Frostic Fox this helps a little bit but do you have to be 13?

Cause this is what Robbie Aoi said "Do you have 50 posts and is older than 13." witch it says nothing about being 13 unless an additional organizers.
Wow its been weeks and no one has posted.

RE: How can make a Organizer - RED NINJA 0829 - Nov. 20, 2018

In the Become an Organizer section it states that "Additionally, organizers must be at least 13 years of age"

RE: How can make a Organizer - ks123 - Nov. 20, 2018

Why must Organizer be at least 13 years old?

RE: How can make a Organizer - Frostic Fox - Nov. 20, 2018

(Nov. 19, 2018  11:51 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Wow its been weeks and no one has posted.

Hi Dark Eye. I'm sorry for the delay, though I will point out that only today makes one week, so it hasn't been weeks. It's good to have a little patience.

Also as a tip, quoting or tagging someone helps to better notify them of responses. (Tagging will usually send people an email.) Just something you might find helpful for the future.

Anyway, I imagine there's an age limit of 13 due to the level of responsibility. Being a tournament organizer is a big responsibility. They have to deal with people's money, be able to properly fill out spreadsheets, and make sure things run properly. It's fair to pick some sort of age limit, and I'm guessing it was thought 13 was fair.

If you're not old enough, you can always try to find an older Beyblade fan who can officially host and you do your best to help out. I know that's not always easy, but worst-case scenario, you can just run unofficial tournaments in the meantime until you do. (Don't let the setup prevent you from playing Beyblade with others entirely!)

RE: How can make a Organizer - Dark Eye - Nov. 22, 2018

When will someone post on this it's been so long

Never mind

(Nov. 20, 2018  7:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:51 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Wow its been weeks and no one has posted.

Hi Dark Eye. I'm sorry for the delay, though I will point out that only today makes one week, so it hasn't been weeks. It's good to have a little patience.

Also as a tip, quoting or tagging someone helps to better notify them of responses. (Tagging will usually send people an email.) Just something you might find helpful for the future.

Anyway, I imagine there's an age limit of 13 due to the level of responsibility. Being a tournament organizer is a big responsibility. They have to deal with people's money, be able to properly fill out spreadsheets, and make sure things run properly. It's fair to pick some sort of age limit, and I'm guessing it was thought 13 was fair.

If you're not old enough, you can always try to find an older Beyblade fan who can officially host and you do your best to help out. I know that's not always easy, but worst-case scenario, you can just run unofficial tournaments in the meantime until you do. (Don't let the setup prevent you from playing Beyblade with others entirely!)

Don't worry it I am great and I sad week but I think I pressed the s key on accident.

(Nov. 22, 2018  8:13 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: When will someone post on this it's been so long

Never mind

(Nov. 20, 2018  7:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hi Dark Eye. I'm sorry for the delay, though I will point out that only today makes one week, so it hasn't been weeks. It's good to have a little patience.

Don't worry it I am great and I said week but I think I pressed the s key on accident.

I didn't mean to do that my bad I will try and not do that again.

RE: How can make a Organizer - bladekid - Nov. 23, 2018

(Nov. 20, 2018  6:46 PM)ks123 Wrote: Why must Organizer be at least 13 years old?
So some random child doesn't try to host a tournament.

RE: How can make a Organizer - Frostic Fox - Nov. 25, 2018

(Nov. 22, 2018  8:13 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Don't worry it I am great and I sad week but I think I pressed the s key on accident.

(Nov. 22, 2018  8:13 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: I didn't mean to do that my bad I will try and not do that again.

No worries, live and learn. I still remember when I joined my first forum. Haha, the mistakes I made!

Anyway, I wish you all the best with sorting things out for tournaments!

RE: How can make a Organizer - Dark Eye - Dec. 09, 2018

(Nov. 25, 2018  3:26 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  8:13 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: Don't worry it I am great and I sad week but I think I pressed the s key on accident.

(Nov. 22, 2018  8:13 PM)Dark Eye Wrote: I didn't mean to do that my bad I will try and not do that again.

No worries, live and learn. I still remember when I joined my first forum. Haha, the mistakes I made!

Anyway, I wish you all the best with sorting things out for tournaments!
I will try the best I can.

RE: How can make a Organizer - Hade5xcult - Feb. 24, 2022

How long does it take to grade the organizer quiz?

RE: How can make a Organizer - kai edits - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  3:31 AM)Hade5xcult Wrote: How long does it take to grade the organizer quiz?

Congrats you broke our rule of nercoposting. 
Continue to do this you will be rewarded with 10 warning percentages. The more you have the more closer you are to getting a ban!

RE: How can make a Organizer - BusyBlader - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  3:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  3:31 AM)Hade5xcult Wrote: How long does it take to grade the organizer quiz?

Congrats you broke our rule of nercoposting. 
Continue to do this you will be rewarded with 10 warning percentages. The more you have the more closer you are to getting a ban!
Congratulations kai edits, you most likely just scared a newbie. You also just basically did the same thing they did. I know I'm doing the same thing, but I don't seek to potentially scare our guest.

Hade5xcult, it appears that you do not yet meet the requirements for organizer yet, and judging by your post you already took the quiz. I suggest you read this thread to see exactly what it takes, read the rules and Organizer's Guide, and come back to that in... say, whenever you meet the post requirement? Be sure to make them meaningful, and not just spam or necroposting. Otherwise, you may end up gaining warning percentage like kai edits just mentioned.

Now, let's let this thread rest like it did for the past few years, alright?

RE: How can make a Organizer - Shindog - Feb. 24, 2022

I guess I will break the rule too. I am not sure there is a post requirement at this point. There is a reason why this thread is dormant, it is probably because it is old and the quiz is very different now.

Here is where you can find the criteria for taking the quiz:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

RE: How can make a Organizer - DJCAT8608 - Feb. 24, 2022

i'm 14 so guess what... I can make my own tournaments

RE: How can make a Organizer - DeceasedCrab - Feb. 24, 2022

You've really got to start closing threads like this that get necroposted.

RE: How can make a Organizer - kai edits - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  5:47 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  3:34 AM)kai edits Wrote: Congrats you broke our rule of nercoposting. 
Congratulations kai edits, you most likely just scared a newbie. You also just basically did the same thing they did. I know I'm doing the same thing, but I don't seek to potentially scare our guest.

Hade5xcult, it appears that you do not yet meet the requirements for organizer yet, and judging by your post you already took the quiz. I suggest you read this thread to see exactly what it takes, read the rules and Organizer's Guide, and come back to that in... say, whenever you meet the post requirement? Be sure to make them meaningful, and not just spam or necroposting. Otherwise, you may end up gaining warning percentage like kai edits just mentioned.

It’s better to scare him then him getting banned on the first day

RE: How can make a Organizer - UnseenBurst - Feb. 24, 2022

(Feb. 24, 2022  5:58 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  5:47 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Congratulations kai edits, you most likely just scared a newbie. You also just basically did the same thing they did. I know I'm doing the same thing, but I don't seek to potentially scare our guest.

It’s better to scare him then him getting banned on the first day

Still you could’ve explained this in a nicer way and how was he supposed to know that he couldn’t Necropost on this thread? I know he could’ve read the rules beforehand but some people just don’t read them at first like I did and make mistakes when their just looking for answers to their Questions and is just curious how long it takes to grade the Organizer Quiz so you could’ve explained it to him instead of potentially scarring him for no good reason. I personally think that 50 Posts is too low to make sure you’re committed to this Website and aren’t some random guy that knows nothing about Beyblade and that Newer People aren’t taking the Quiz just yet. Maybe 300 to 500 posts would be good to show your dedication to the site and prove that you’re ready to take a Quiz. I’m not requesting this but I’m just personally saying this and I’m sorry for Neceoposting I just wanted to clear this up so our New Guest doesn’t feel unwelcome or scared by this post and knows what he is doing and usually the Quiz gets graded about maybe 3 Hours Later from my experience.