World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - BuilderROB - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  12:32 AM)MWF Wrote: Vis vs Alex

"OK folks," Said the announcer, "this match states the start of the tournament." The two Bladers walk up to the stadium and ready their launchers. They launch and Sonar takes the center. Axcelior dives down to hit Sonar and gets parried when the rubber grips the moving layer. This knocks Axcelior pit of its attack pattern and causes it to circle. When it reaches the center it spin steals off Sonar but Sonar ends up winning due to better LAD. The referee states that Vis has one point.

The two get ready to launch when Vis says, "A bey like that is being launched wrong." The two launch again this time Sonar is launched slowly and wobbles in the center. Alex sees this as an opportunity and says, "Strike him, go Axcelior." "A bey with rubber against an opponent that spins in the opposite spin should be launched slowly," Vis says as Axcelior dives down to attack clicking on impact, "My bey is slower so it sped up in the impact. Yours slowed down and clicked once" Axcelior continues to attack clicking Sonar twice during the barrage while clicking twice itself. Sonar hums as it speeds up. Axcelior continues to spin steal until it is spinning too fast to stay in the center and it hits the wall and bursts. "This is named low velocity burst." Said Vis picking up Sonar, "You should know that." The announcer says, "And as to expected Vis wins and starts off the tournament with one win and no losses."

Thanks. I liked the unexpected ending

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Jul. 01, 2018

(Jul. 01, 2018  12:38 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  12:32 AM)MWF Wrote: Vis vs Alex

"OK folks," Said the announcer, "this match states the start of the tournament." The two Bladers walk up to the stadium and ready their launchers. They launch and Sonar takes the center. Axcelior dives down to hit Sonar and gets parried when the rubber grips the moving layer. This knocks Axcelior pit of its attack pattern and causes it to circle. When it reaches the center it spin steals off Sonar but Sonar ends up winning due to better LAD. The referee states that Vis has one point.

The two get ready to launch when Vis says, "A bey like that is being launched wrong." The two launch again this time Sonar is launched slowly and wobbles in the center. Alex sees this as an opportunity and says, "Strike him, go Axcelior." "A bey with rubber against an opponent that spins in the opposite spin should be launched slowly," Vis says as Axcelior dives down to attack clicking on impact, "My bey is slower so it sped up in the impact. Yours slowed down and clicked once" Axcelior continues to attack clicking Sonar twice during the barrage while clicking twice itself. Sonar hums as it speeds up. Axcelior continues to spin steal until it is spinning too fast to stay in the center and it hits the wall and bursts. "This is named low velocity burst." Said Vis picking up Sonar, "You should know that." The announcer says, "And as to expected Vis wins and starts off the tournament with one win and no losses."

Thanks. I liked the unexpected ending

You mean Sonar speeding up after two clicks? The driver has a motor that is switched on on the second click and off when it bursts.

And Jake and Alex had such similar beys that they would have the same outcome. Against Jake it was for fun because Jake challenged Vis while Vis was training. The battle ended with a score of two to one with Vis winning. Jake scored a point because Vis was battling for fun and was enjoying the battle.

Alex on the other hand battled Vis in the first part of a championship. This part was round Robin where the goal was to have the best record. Vis was battling to win.

Vis gets intense when he battles. Just read the first part of title defense. The battle kept going because of constant ties. Vis only post because the counter driver broke.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Jul. 11, 2018

Battle Between Ryuu Shirasagi and Mary Finnick.

It was the opening season for the Mall Tournament in japan. The first two competitors were two girls named Ryuu Shirasagi and Mary Finnick. The two girls lined up for battle and locked their beys. "You're Ryuu Shirasagi, Huh? Does that mean you follow your brother's footsteps?" Mary asked. For reasons unknown to Mary, Ryuu was angry at those words. "I made a Promise to myself that i will never be ANYTHING like my sadistic brother. I'll win this with my Bey, Ractoris, And I don't need that mean blader's attitude to do it! I HOPE YOU'RE HEARING THIS, LUI, CUZ I WILL PROVE I'M BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE!" She shrieked, growling a little. "Wow! Ryuu's getting angry at the drop of a hat, and it must not have been to comfortable to wear, either! YIKES!" Said Hanami, the announcer for the matches. 

Mary was startled a bit by Ryuu's outburst, but she soon got her game face back on and got ready again. "Geez this kid is out of whack! How does she get this angry over a simple question?" She thought nervously. "Bladers Ready?" The ref asked. The girls answered yes and began to launch. "3, 2, 1, LET IT RIIIP!" The bladers yelled. Ractoris was first in the middle, but Prometheus was a bey that didn't accept defeat so easily, as it went to kick Ractoris out of the stadium. “Prometheus, Knock it out of the park!” Shouted Mary as Prometheus knocked Ractoris out of the center, but Ryuu was still calm and serene, even after her rage towards Lui minutes ago. Mary was confused how Ryuu seemed so nonchalant about what was going on. “Uh, hello? In case you didn’t know, your bey is getting destroyed here!” Mary said, trying to warn Ryuu of her battle. “I know.” She began. “I’m aware of that, but I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Mary was about to lose her mind when Prometheus hit the stadium wall, startling her. “What!? How’d that happen?” Ractoris was leaning on the side of it’s revolve and moved like an attack type, despite being built for stamina. “Ractoris, Time to show them our skills! Drago Blast Launch!” She shouted with the same fury and power as earlier in the match, But Mary wasn’t ready to lose either. Prometheus had one click left from Ryuu’s earlier hit and Revealed four contact points from within the bey. Mary saw this and had an idea. “Prometheus, Titan Hero, let’s go!” She said in response to Ryuu’s Move. The beyblades clashed and collided in the dish for so long until one of them burst. Prometheus battled hard, but Ryuu’s training was too much for Mary. “Revenger Ractoris with a burst finish! Ryuu Shirasagi wins game one of the mall district tournament!” Determined the ref.

Ryuu Shook hands with Mary and gave Prometheus back to her. She Smiled as a sign of respect and friendship and walked off into the mall. What Ryuu didn't know was that Lui was watching her match and displayed a Shocked and slightly saddened face. He heard what she said about him and was downtrodden. Was that what everybody really thought of him? Some Blader nobody liked? The one everyone wants to destroy out of pure hatred? Lui knew how mean and rude he may be sometimes, but he truly cared for Ryuu, but Hearing his younger sister say things like that made him wonder "Does she even love me?" He stood and pondered what he was doing wrong with his way of blading after being shook from his sister's hurtful words. "Ryuu. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I’m sorry. Now, all I want is to start over again with you and I’ll do whatever I can to acheve that." He thought sadly as he walked away, showing no signs of pain on the outside, but his heart was stinging on the inside.

To be Continued

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Jul. 12, 2018

(Jul. 11, 2018  7:18 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:

It was the opening season for the Mall Tournament in japan. The first two competitors were two girls named Ryuu Shirasagi and Mary Finnick. The two girls lined up for battle and locked their beys. "You're Ryuu Shirasagi, Huh? Does that mean you follow your brother's footsteps?" Mary asked. For reasons unknown to Mary, Ryuu was angry at those words. "I made a Promise to myself that i will never be ANYTHING like my sadistic brother. I'll win this with my Bey, Ractoris, And I don't need that mean blader's attitude to do it! I HOPE YOU'RE HEARING THIS, LUI, CUZ I WILL PROVE I'M BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER BE!" She shrieked, growling a little. "Wow! Ryuu's getting angry at the drop of a hat, and it must not have been to comfortable to wear, either! YIKES!" Said Hanami, the announcer for the matches. 

Mary was startled a bit by Ryuu's outburst, but she soon got her game face back on and got ready again. "Geez this kid is out of whack! How does she get this angry over a simple question?" She thought nervously. "Bladers Ready?" The ref asked. The girls answered yes and began to launch. "3, 2, 1, LET IT RIIIP!" The bladers yelled. Ractoris was first in the middle, but Prometheus was a bey that didn't accept defeat so easily, as it went to kick Ractoris out of the stadium. “Prometheus, Knock it out of the park!” Shouted Mary as Prometheus knocked Ractoris out of the center, but Ryuu was still calm and serene, even after her rage towards Lui minutes ago. Mary was confused how Ryuu seemed so nonchalant about what was going on. “Uh, hello? In case you didn’t know, your bey is getting destroyed here!” Mary said, trying to warn Ryuu of her battle. “I know.” She began. “I’m aware of that, but I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Mary was about to lose her mind when Prometheus hit the stadium wall, startling her. “What!? How’d that happen?” Ractoris was leaning on the side of it’s revolve and moved like an attack type, despite being built for stamina. “Ractoris, Time to show them our skills! Drago Blast Launch!” She shouted with the same fury and power as earlier in the match, But Mary wasn’t ready to lose either. Prometheus had one click left from Ryuu’s earlier hit and Revealed four contact points from within the bey. Mary saw this and had an idea. “Prometheus, Titan Hero, let’s go!” She said in response to Ryuu’s Move. The beyblades clashed and collided in the dish for so long until one of them burst. Prometheus battled hard, but Ryuu’s training was too much for Mary. “Revenger Ractoris with a burst finish! Ryuu Shirasagi wins game one of the mall district tournament!” Determined the ref.

Ryuu Shook hands with Mary and gave Prometheus back to her. She Smiled as a sign of respect and friendship and walked off into the mall. What Ryuu didn't know was that Lui was watching her match was and displayed a Shocked and slightly saddened face. He heard what she said about him and was downtrodden. Was that what everybody really thought of him? Some Blader nobody liked? The one everyone wants to destroy out of pure hatred? Lui knew how mean and rude he may be sometimes, but he truly cared for Ryuu, but Hearing his younger sister say things like that made him wonder "Does she even love me?" He stood and pondered what he was doing wrong with his way of blading after being shook from his sister's hurtful words. "Ryuu. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I’m sorry. Now, all I want is to start over again with you and I’ll do whatever I can to acheve that." He thought sadly as he walked away, showing no signs of pain on the outside, but his heart was stinging on the inside.

To be Continued

Hey mind if I do Ryuu vs Vis? To make it fair I have to ask. Does Ractoris have a god or ChouZ form? If not if you design one I could write a story about the new bey. An idea is Ryuu learns that Zac knows how to design beyblades and makes one for Ryuu. The battle against Vis would be Ryuu trying out the bey.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Jul. 12, 2018

(Jul. 12, 2018  1:40 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2018  7:18 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Ryuu Shook hands with Mary and gave Prometheus back to her. She Smiled as a sign of respect and friendship and walked off into the mall. What Ryuu didn't know was that Lui was watching her match was and displayed a Shocked and slightly saddened face. He heard what she said about him and was downtrodden. Was that what everybody really thought of him? Some Blader nobody liked? The one everyone wants to destroy out of pure hatred? Lui knew how mean and rude he may be sometimes, but he truly cared for Ryuu, but Hearing his younger sister say things like that made him wonder "Does she even love me?" He stood and pondered what he was doing wrong with his way of blading after being shook from his sister's hurtful words. "Ryuu. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I’m sorry. Now, all I want is to start over again with you and I’ll do whatever I can to acheve that." He thought sadly as he walked away, showing no signs of pain on the outside, but his heart was stinging on the inside.

To be Continued

Hey mind if I do Ryuu vs Vis? To make it fair I have to ask. Does Ractoris have a god or ChouZ form? If not if you design one I could write a story about the new bey. An idea is Ryuu learns that Zac knows how to design beyblades and makes one for Ryuu. The battle against Vis would be Ryuu trying out the bey.

Sure, Knock yourself out! Ractoris does get both a god and cho-z form, but Ryuu made the god version of Ractoris herself as she doesn't fully trust most beytrainers, so Vis is an exception for her. I'd love to read it!

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Jul. 12, 2018

(Jul. 12, 2018  2:31 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  1:40 AM)MWF Wrote: Hey mind if I do Ryuu vs Vis? To make it fair I have to ask. Does Ractoris have a god or ChouZ form? If not if you design one I could write a story about the new bey. An idea is Ryuu learns that Zac knows how to design beyblades and makes one for Ryuu. The battle against Vis would be Ryuu trying out the bey.

Sure, Knock yourself out! Ractoris does get both a god and cho-z form, but Ryuu made the god version of Ractoris herself as she doesn't fully trust most beytrainers, so Vis is an exception for her. I'd love to read it!

Ok can you describe the chouz version? And the thing that gives her the idea to get Zac to make the beyblade is watching Vis during the title defense battles as seeing how amazing Muted Sonar Is. You will see in the story.

(Jul. 12, 2018  3:02 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:31 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Sure, Knock yourself out! Ractoris does get both a god and cho-z form, but Ryuu made the god version of Ractoris herself as she doesn't fully trust most beytrainers, so Vis is an exception for her. I'd love to read it!

Ok can you describe the chouz version? And the thing that gives her the idea to get Zac to make the beyblade is watching Vis during the title defense battles as seeing how amazing Muted Sonar Is. You will see in the story.

Ok, her bey is an 8 bladed version of longinus, but it looks like Dragoon G. it still has the white and blue color scheme and there are 2 blades on each side.
 Her disc is 10 a white cross and her driver is trans. (She got sick of the stamina regime quickly.)

The past of Ryuu Shirasagi.

Ryuu Shirasagi is Lui Shirasagi's little sister. When they were young, The two were the best of friends, but that all changed when Lui became a famous blader. He began to get meaner and less pleasant overtime and this bothered little Ryuu to the point of her becoming distant with her brother. She stopped attending her Brother's matches when she witnessed Shu Kurenai get hurt when he battled Lui for the first time. Lui always looked in the crowd to see if Ryuu was watching, but to his sadness, she never showed up anymore. Lui and Ryuu do still care for each other, but because of Lui's sadistic attitude, Ryuu ignored and avoided him completely, which pained Lui greatly as shown when he watched her first ever match between another blader and heard her say some hurtful words about him. Now in Cho-Z, the Ryuu and Lui are a bit closer, but Ryuu still won't talk to him much, as he is still not too friendly with other people.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Jul. 13, 2018

Ryuu vs Vis

"I think this is the place." Ryuu said as she knocks on the door. Vis opens the door and asks, "Ryuu Shirasagi?" Ryuu nods but gets no response. She then just says yes after remembering the fact that Vis is blind. Vis tells her to come in and Zac greets her. "Hello, I am guessing you are the one looking for a new bey?" Said Zac. Ryuu said yes. The two discuss the design and the bey gets made. Ryuu asks Vis to be the first Blader to battle her new bey and he agrees.

The two gets ready to launch and Ractoris is set to stamina. They launch and Sonar rolls to the center. Ractoris meets Sonar there and the two clash. Vis listens and says, "Eight sided leftspin. Parry won't work." The two beys spin until they both come to a stop. Ractoris winning due to the cross frame.

They launch again this time Vis launches at an angle and knocks Ractoris out. Ryuu switches to attack and the two Bladers launch. Sonar gets flung around and clicks once. Ryuu grins as she sees the distinct advantage she has and yells, "Now! Ractoris!" Ractoris dives down and slams into Sonar clicking it twice. A hum is heard as Sonar speeds up. "Infinite spiral" Vis said as Sonar starts to knock Ractoris away. Ractoris ends up running out of spin. Vis picks up Sonar and it bursts in his hand.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Jul. 13, 2018

(Jul. 13, 2018  12:06 AM)MWF Wrote: Ryuu vs Vis

"I think this is the place." Ryuu said as she knocks on the door. Vis opens the door and asks, "Ryuu Shirasagi?" Ryuu nods but gets no response. She then just says yes after remembering the fact that Vis is blind. Vis tells her to come in and Zac greets her. "Hello, I am guessing you are the one looking for a new bey?" Said Zac. Ryuu said yes. The two discuss the design and the bey gets made. Ryuu asks Vis to be the first Blader to battle her new bey and he agrees.

The two gets ready to launch and Ractoris is set to stamina. They launch and Sonar rolls to the center. Ractoris meets Sonar there and the two clash. Vis listens and says, "Eight sided leftspin. Parry won't work." The two beys spin until they both come to a stop. Ractoris winning due to the cross frame.

They launch again this time Vis launches at an angle and knocks Ractoris out. Ryuu switches to attack and the two Bladers launch. Sonar gets flung around and clicks once. Ryuu grins as she sees the distinct advantage she has and yells, "Now! Ractoris!" Ractoris dives down and slams into Sonar clicking it twice. A hum is heard as Sonar speeds up. "Infinite spiral" Vis said as Sonar starts to knock Ractoris away. Ractoris ends up running out of spin. Vis picks up Sonar and it bursts in his hand.

This is a great story! Ryuu almost beat Vis, but he's too strong, despite the two clicks she managed to get off Sonar.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Jul. 13, 2018

(Jul. 13, 2018  1:16 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:06 AM)MWF Wrote: Ryuu vs Vis

This is a great story! Ryuu almost beat Vis, but he's too strong, despite the two clicks she managed to get off Sonar.

Vis is currently the champion. Also she got three clicks. Almost all four. The gimmick of the true counter driver is that the motor in the driver starts on the second click. That is infinite spiral.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - K1D - Jul. 16, 2018

Koop vs K1D

K1ds wV sped around the stadium charging up attack power while Koops Sr waited in the center of the stadium, suddenly wV went in for an attack, but requims drain spin counterd the attack perfectly, wV kept relentlessly attack wasting it's spin while Sr drained it's spin.
*imagine this three more times*
Sr wins with a score of 3-0

The pre Sr ban meta in a nutshell

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Jul. 17, 2018

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Jul. 18, 2018

(Jul. 13, 2018  4:53 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  1:16 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: This is a great story! Ryuu almost beat Vis, but he's too strong, despite the two clicks she managed to get off Sonar.

Vis is currently the champion. Also she got three clicks. Almost all four. The gimmick of the true counter driver is that the motor in the driver starts on the second click. That is infinite spiral.

Oh, i didn't know she took off three clicks. My brain was being slushy that day. Vis is very strong even if he can't see and I expect nothing less from a champion.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DreamBlade - Jul. 19, 2018

Sanah vs Xander PT1

Sanah was training with the sword flames against
Ultra Unicrest(Unicrest U3) with her bey Ibis Estrella. Unicrest was beginning to lose speed while Estrella is fine because it's a balance type. "This is my chance! Finish it Estrella!" Sanah Said
As Estrella Started to chase Unicrest Fast. Ukio Exclaimed. "You fell for it! I wanted you to attack me. The double horns now on Unicrest Alows for double attack if it fails to burst. Now Unicrest,Finish it!" The Unicrest beast bit came out showing its shining horn is its attack position.
"Double Alicorn Launch!" He exclaimed. Estrella hit the 1st horn and it bumped off the Stadium edge. Unicrest rushed towards it and hit Estrella with its second horn. Ending in a burst finish. "I lost again." Sanah sadly sighed. Ukio explained to her, "You haven't used the bey to your full potential yet." "What are you talking about?" She said looking confused. "Estrella is a bey which has special features. Look at the forge disk. It has 4 Points like force. And surrounding it are upper wings that extend. Your performance tip can actually change height to Help it attack the forge disk or an uppercut attack. The attack ring is mostly made of rubber. With 4 holes for 4 attack points like Xcalius. Which extends. To bring it for attack or defense." He said. Sanah said, "Your right about that so I want to face Surge Xcalius." Ukio warned her, "Be careful Xcalius is strong. All of it's strength is focused on a single point."
Sanah said,"Thanks for the tip I'll look out for it." She went into the shakedera room to face Xander and Xcalius
(To Be Continued)

(Jul. 19, 2018  5:33 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Sanah vs Xander PT1

Sanah was training with the sword flames against
Ultra Unicrest(Unicrest U3) with her bey Ibis Estrella. Unicrest was beginning to lose speed while Estrella is fine because it's a balance type. "This is my chance! Finish it Estrella!" Sanah Said
As Estrella Started to chase Unicrest Fast. Ukio Exclaimed. "You fell for it! I wanted you to attack me. The double horns now on Unicrest Alows for double attack if it fails to burst. Now Unicrest,Finish it!" The Unicrest beast bit came out showing its shining horn is its attack position.
"Double Alicorn Launch!" He exclaimed. Estrella hit the 1st horn and it bumped off the Stadium edge. Unicrest rushed towards it and hit Estrella with its second horn. Ending in a burst finish. "I lost again." Sanah sadly sighed. Ukio explained to her, "You haven't used the bey to your full potential yet." "What are you talking about?" She said looking confused. "Estrella is a bey which has special features. Look at the forge disk. It has 4 Points like force. And surrounding it are upper wings that extend. Your performance tip can actually change height to Help it attack the forge disk or an uppercut attack. The attack ring is mostly made of rubber. With 4 holes for 4 attack points like Xcalius. Which extends. To bring it for attack or defense." He said. Sanah said, "Your right about that so I want to face Surge Xcalius." Ukio warned her, "Be careful Xcalius is strong. All of it's strength is focused on a single point."
Sanah said,"Thanks for the tip I'll look out for it." She went into the shakedera room to face Xander and Xcalius
(To Be Continued)

Estrella is a stamina type that looks like veriares from Metal fight combined with Xcalius. There are 4 holes instead of three. These holes contain 4 sharp pointed Xcalius type blades. The forge disk has upper wings with 4 sharp points as well. The performance tip can raise or lower its height.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Aug. 21, 2018

I wanted to write a battle in that 2v2 stadium.

Vis and Mytero walk up to the stadium where there were two Bladers waiting. One of the blader's being alarmed that in this team tournament their first oponents were the number one and number four bladers. The other Blader just got their launcher ready. The four bladers launch, Sonar taking the center while Ifrit chases a tornado staller. The other beyblade was an attack type that dived down to Sonar just to get knocked away into Ifrit who knocks it into the jaw trap, bursting it. Ifrit couldn't catch the staller so Vis tells Mytero, "We both clicked once attack Sonar once." Ifrit dives down and gets parried suddenly both drivers hummed as the motors started up giving Ifrit the speed to catch up to the staller, smashing into it, and flinging it into Sonar who knocks it into the jaw trap, bursting the bey.

The attack type was wV.7B.Jl
The staller was aH.10B.Z

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Sep. 03, 2018

I feel like writing some title defense battles. Any challengers to go up against Vis? First battle will be Vis vs Xhan

Vis stands at the stadium as his challenger walks up to battle. The two get ready to launch and Vis says, "Xhan Bogard, your bey is buster Xcaliber right?" The two launch and Sonar uses the large lad ring to speed up and catch up to the speeding Xcaliber. The two beys impact and Sonar clicks once as Xcaliber goes flying into the wall, also clicking. Vis listens to the hit and says, "You aren't using buster mode." Sonar takes the center and gets hit by Xcaliber again and clicks once more activating the motor in its driver. Xcaliber clicked on impact and bounces off the wall clicking once more activating fifth impact. Xcaliber dives and Xhan says, "fifth impact." Vis just stands there as Xcaliber bursts.

Vis picks up his bey and gets ready to launch as he tells Xhan, "A bey like yours can deal a lot of damage but suffers from the recoil," Vis launches by swinging his launcher, "Brute strength will get you nowhere!" Sonar rockets at Xcaliber and slams into it. Xcaliber gets slammed into the wall and fights back. Clicking Sonar twice and clicking itself three times. Sonar hums to life as it starts to fall in an arc gaining speed from both gravity and the increasing spin from the driver. Vis calls out, "Infinite spiral: Impact variation." As Sonar catches up to Xcaliber. Xhan yells, "Take it with you! Ultimate impact!" The two beys collide as the sword of Xcaliber and the wall of Sonar struggle for the upper hand when a Crack is heard and Xcaliber bursts and a part Flys off imbeading itself into the wall of the stadium. Xcaliber was put back into the stone. Vis after noticing the situation said, "sorry about that," He makes a clicking sound and locates the sword and tries to pull it out, " a little help?" Xhan pulls it out easily. Vis resumes what he was saying and tells Xhan, "You got me pumped up. Zac can help you with fixing your bey. Keep improving."

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Sep. 03, 2018

(Sep. 03, 2018  4:14 AM)MWF Wrote: I feel like writing some title defense battles. Any challengers to go up against Vis? First battle will be Vis vs Xhan

Vis stands at the stadium as his challenger walks up to battle. The two get ready to launch and Vis says, "Xhan Bogard, your bey is buster Xcaliber right?" The two launch and Sonar uses the large lad ring to speed up and catch up to the speeding Xcaliber. The two beys impact and Sonar clicks once as Xcaliber goes flying into the wall, also clicking. Vis listens to the hit and says, "You aren't using buster mode." Sonar takes the center and gets hit by Xcaliber again and clicks once more activating the motor in its driver. Xcaliber clicked on impact and bounces off the wall clicking once more activating fifth impact. Xcaliber dives and Xhan says, "fifth impact." Vis just stands there as Xcaliber bursts.

Vis picks up his bey and gets ready to launch as he tells Xhan, "A bey like yours can deal a lot of damage but suffers from the recoil," Vis launches by swinging his launcher, "Brute strength will get you nowhere!" Sonar rockets at Xcaliber and slams into it. Xcaliber gets slammed into the wall and fights back. Clicking Sonar twice and clicking itself three times. Sonar hums to life as it starts to fall in an arc gaining speed from both gravity and the increasing spin from the driver. Vis calls out, "Infinite spiral: Impact variation." As Sonar catches up to Xcaliber. Xhan yells, "Take it with you! Ultimate impact!" The two beys collide as the sword of Xcaliber and the wall of Sonar struggle for the upper hand when a Crack is heard and Xcaliber bursts and a part Flys off imbeading itself into the wall of the stadium. Xcaliber was put back into the stone. Vis after noticing the situation said, "sorry about that," He makes a clicking sound and locates the sword and tries to pull it out, " a little help?" Xhan pulls it out easily. Vis resumes what he was saying and tells Xhan, "You got me pumped up. Zac can help you with fixing your bey. Keep improving."

If you can, could you write about Kody Takeo battling with his bey Karven vs Vis and Sonar please?

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Sep. 03, 2018

(Sep. 03, 2018  4:44 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:14 AM)MWF Wrote: I feel like writing some title defense battles. Any challengers to go up against Vis? First battle will be Vis vs Xhan

If you can, could you write about Kody Takeo battling with his bey Karven vs Vis and Sonar please?

OK I will get to it. Can you give some info on the character and their beyblade? (ChouZ)

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Sep. 04, 2018

(Sep. 03, 2018  11:19 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:44 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: If you can, could you write about Kody Takeo battling with his bey Karven vs Vis and Sonar please?

OK I will get to it. Can you give some info on the character and their beyblade? (ChouZ)

Kody is 13 years old, has Spiky, Red and blue hair, and blue eyes. He normally wears a red blader's vest, blue jeans, and black shoes in Cho-Z. He's very cheerful and determined and always looks on the bright side, although he does get discouraged every now and then. Champion Karven is a six bladed beyblade with 3 big wings and 3 smaller ones the bigger ones have metal  on them, while the small ones don't. It uses the 13 disc and a custom slightly free spinning rubber tip called slash. it's special moves are Firestorm Launch, Fire blitz and Inferno Slash Boost.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Sep. 04, 2018

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:02 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  11:19 PM)MWF Wrote: OK I will get to it. Can you give some info on the character and their beyblade? (ChouZ)

Kody is 13 years old, has Spiky, Red and blue hair, and blue eyes. He normally wears a red blader's vest, blue jeans, and black shoes in Cho-Z. He's very cheerful and determined and always looks on the bright side, although he does get discouraged every now and then. Champion Karven is a six bladed beyblade with 3 big wings and 3 smaller ones the bigger ones have metal  on them, while the small ones don't. It uses the 13 disc and a custom slightly free spinning rubber tip called slash. it's special moves are Firestorm Launch, Fire blitz and Inferno Slash Boost.

by free spinning how free spinning.
on a scale of good mold hold to bearing.
this will determine how the battle will go on.
Also I have a new driver that I want Sonar to use. I don't have a name for it yet but mind if I use it in this battle?

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Sep. 04, 2018

(Sep. 04, 2018  3:17 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:02 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Kody is 13 years old, has Spiky, Red and blue hair, and blue eyes. He normally wears a red blader's vest, blue jeans, and black shoes in Cho-Z. He's very cheerful and determined and always looks on the bright side, although he does get discouraged every now and then. Champion Karven is a six bladed beyblade with 3 big wings and 3 smaller ones the bigger ones have metal  on them, while the small ones don't. It uses the 13 disc and a custom slightly free spinning rubber tip called slash. it's special moves are Firestorm Launch, Fire blitz and Inferno Slash Boost.

by free spinning how free spinning.
Also I have a new driver that I want Sonar to use. I don't have a name for it yet but mind if I use it in this battle?

It's like a frictionized axle with a flat rubber tip at the end, making it fast, yet controllable. I may just scrap that idea in the future or improve it. 
Of course you can use the new driver. It's your beyblade after all.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Sep. 04, 2018

(Sep. 04, 2018  9:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:17 PM)MWF Wrote: by free spinning how free spinning.

It's like a frictionized axle with a flat rubber tip at the end, making it fast, yet controllable. I may just scrap that idea in the future or improve it. 

Ok hey if you want to create a new driver just describe it and I can write it in. Zac, Vis's brother, creates beyblades and can easily create a driver. If anything the new driver for Sonar, which now is called dampen, is most likely more complex than your driver. It is an assault sized rounded flat with a heavy metal ring that is the width of a skateboard bearing. This ring lowers the center of mass and increases mass. That is all I will tell you.

I didn't get a response so here is Vis Vs Kody part 1: title defense.

The two Bladers approach the stadium, Kody runs with excitement while Vis walks up and gets ready. The two launch. Sonar takes the center while Karven dives down to attack each attempt getting deflected. Karven dives down once more and hits with a double attack and the sound rings throughout the stadium. Vis says, "six sided, right spin, rubber free spinning driver. Sonar end it." Kody, unaffected by what Vis said, yells, " Hit harder ! Karven, Fire Blitz!" Karven dashes down and bursts on impact. Vis picks up Sonar and gets ready to launch again.

They launch again this time Kody uses the Firestorm launch and slams into Sonar knocking it out. Vis points out, "your bey clicked four times on that impact." And Karven bursted before Kody picked it up. Vis grins and says, "You just used your best move," He gets his launcher ready, "Can you still keep up?"

They launch this time Vis swings his launcher and Sonar dashes at Karven, Karven dodges and Sonar hits the wall, clicking once. Sonar then dives in an intercepting arc and collides with Karven. Both beys click and Sonar hums to life and starts to circle faster and faster. Vis says, "feedback loop" and Sonar smashes into Karven bursting it.

Vis tells Kody, "that driver is interesting but counter intuitive," Kody looks at Vis in confusion, not that Vis knows that, "It is a free spinning rubber flat. Something like that would be hard to knock out but won't have the same attack power as a normal rubber flat would." Kody understands and says, "what can I do about  that?" Vis tells him that his brother makes beyblades and could help him with that.

-end of part 1-

Note, for @[ultra destinus], part two will just be a fun battle and will be Vis and Kody testing out their new drivers so I need info on the new driver for Karven.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - ultra destinus - Sep. 05, 2018

(Sep. 04, 2018  10:47 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  9:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: It's like a frictionized axle with a flat rubber tip at the end, making it fast, yet controllable. I may just scrap that idea in the future or improve it. 

Ok hey if you want to create a new driver just describe it and I can write it in. Zac, Vis's brother, creates beyblades and can easily create a driver. If anything the new driver for Sonar, which now is called dampen, is most likely more complex than your driver. It is an assault sized rounded flat with a heavy metal ring that is the width of a skateboard bearing. This ring lowers the center of mass and increases mass. That is all I will tell you.

The two Bladers approach the stadium, Kody runs with excitement while Vis walks up and gets ready. The two launch. Sonar takes the center while Karven dives down to attack each attempt getting deflected. Karven dives down once more and hits with a double attack and the sound rings throughout the stadium. Vis says, "six sided, right spin, rubber free spinning driver. Sonar end it." Kody, unaffected by what Vis said, yells, " Hit harder ! Karven, Fire Blitz!" Karven dashes down and bursts on impact. Vis picks up Sonar and gets ready to launch again.

They launch again this time Kody uses the Firestorm launch and slams into Sonar knocking it out. Vis points out, "your bey clicked four times on that impact." And Karven bursted before Kody picked it up. Vis grins and says, "You just used your best move," He gets his launcher ready, "Can you still keep up?"

They launch this time Vis swings his launcher and Sonar dashes at Karven, Karven dodges and Sonar hits the wall, clicking once. Sonar then dives in an intercepting arc and collides with Karven. Both beys click and Sonar hums to life and starts to circle faster and faster. Vis says, "feedback loop" and Sonar smashes into Karven bursting it.

Vis tells Kody, "that driver is interesting but counter intuitive," Kody looks at Vis in confusion, not that Vis knows that, "It is a free spinning rubber flat. Something like that would be hard to knock out but won't have the same attack power as a normal rubber flat would." Kody understands and says, "what can I do about  that?" Vis tells him that his brother makes beyblades and could help him with that.

-end of part 1-

Note, for @[ultra destinus], part two will just be a fun battle and will be Vis and Kody testing out their new drivers so I need info on the new driver for Karven.

Ok, this driver will be called Reverb or Rv. It's a rubber flat tip, with a spring hidden inside. When the bey is hit, the spinrg bounces up and down a little. It's abilities remain a mystery, Even to Kody himself.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Sep. 05, 2018

(Sep. 05, 2018  4:40 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:47 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok hey if you want to create a new driver just describe it and I can write it in. Zac, Vis's brother, creates beyblades and can easily create a driver. If anything the new driver for Sonar, which now is called dampen, is most likely more complex than your driver. It is an assault sized rounded flat with a heavy metal ring that is the width of a skateboard bearing. This ring lowers the center of mass and increases mass. That is all I will tell you.

-end of part 1-

Ok, this driver will be called Reverb or Rv. It's a rubber flat tip, with a spring hidden inside. When the bey is hit, the spinrg bounces up and down a little. It's abilities remain a mystery, Even to Kody himself.

ok I will do something with that. Expect to see it by midnight. I am in school until 3:15 pm.

Vis vs Kody part 2: new parts

Kody walks into the house and Vis greets him. “Zac will help you with the new driver.” Kody lights up with excitement when he realizes who Zac is. Zac pulls up video from the battle and zooms into when Karven lands in the stadium. “If you look when your bey lands you lose power because of the free spinning nature and bouncing.” Zac says as he pulls up a program for making drivers, “If we add a spring to absorb the landing and prevent it from free spinning it should have 100% efficiency on launch.” The driver gets created and Zac hands it to Kody. Zac tells him to mimic his launch during the first battle and Zac films it. Zac then shows both launches overlapping and points out how sooner it is able to attack. “And now for you Vis,” Zac said, creating a model in the program, “You are relying on using your defence to burst opponents yet you also attack head on as well.” Zac creates the model then puts a steel ring from a dismantled skateboard bearing onto the driver. “This driver is made to improve defence and stability by increasing mass and lowering the center of mass.” Vis hands Sonar to Zac and he puts the driver on the bey, setting true counter in a container. Vis is amazed by the weight and goes to launch it. The bey does a tight circle in the center. Kody, amazed by the new driver asks to battle Vis. he agrees but Zac says to test it out side.

They go to the nearby beypark and get ready to battle. Zac sets up a high tech camera to film the battle and gets ready to be the referee for the battle. The two launch and Sonar circles in the center while Karven rockets forward and hits Sonar which gets pushed slightly out of the center then gets hit again and again pushing it more and more until the metal ring touches the stadium and causes Sonar to quickly speed up and circle around before slamming into Karven, flinging it into the wall and bursting it. Vis is surprised by this then realizes why it happened.

The two bladers launch again this time Vis swings his launcher and Kody uses his Firestorm launch. The two beyblades speed through the stadium and Sonar hits Karven. Sonar then goes into its small circle movements. Karven dives down and hits Sonar which stays its ground and bounces Karven away. Karven dives again and hits Sonar with enough force to push it out of the center but the metal ring causes Sonar to counter and hits Karven away. Karven runs out of stamina and stops. “That was amazing!” Said Kody still shocked by the first battle as he picks up Karven. Zac looks at the battle on a tablet and says, “The drivers worked better than expected.” Zac grins with pride and grabs the camera to upload the video into his computers database.

-end of story-