World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt (/Thread-Product-B-100-Starter-Spriggan-Requiem-0-Zt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - dt1000 - Nov. 16, 2017

Full part descriptions:
A giant to protect treasure, Spriggan motif. In addition to left and right rotation & metal chip built in, God layer of "Kami killing" which also got rotation absorbing ability by equipping with rubber parts. (Capability value rotates clockwise)
A core disk on which frame parts can be attached, a super-balanced disk which super-heavyweight simple shape increases attack, defense, endurance.
A super balanced driver which can select three movements "deeply violent attack mode", "moderately difficult to collapse defense mode", and "endurance in the center at rest" by deforming the shaft tip. (Capability value is attack mode)
So, Sr has rubber, lr spin, and metal god chip built in.
0 is super balanced with a super heavyweight simple shape.\
Zeta has a "deeply violent attack mode", a "moderately difficult to collapse defense mode", and a "endurance in the center at rest" mode

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - YggdrasilWyvern - Nov. 16, 2017

If I had to put a frame on this it'd be bump

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - MWF - Nov. 16, 2017

if 0 is as good as it is described I am sure combos like dF.0G.At/Be (Sr.0G.At/Be???) will be a bigger part of the meta.

The weight of 0 may be helpful in combos like sX.0B.X.

also if 0 is the heaviest core disk wouldn't the heaviest combo be something like sX/gZ.0B.Pl/Ω

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ayggdrasilgy - Nov. 16, 2017

hey guys look the official image of TT
[Image: bey_b100.jpg]

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - MonoDragon - Nov. 16, 2017

0 looks really good, I can see it being the new 4

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ayggdrasilgy - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  4:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: 0 looks really good, I can see it being the new 4

or new 7 because it says its heavy

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - TrainiacJ - Nov. 16, 2017

0 looks like it would easily outclass/be on par with 7, and I'm interested to see how wide the flat tip is on Zeta. If they describe it as uncontrollable, then I'd expect it to be XF/GF levels of size, but I'm not holding my breath. It's probably just TT embellishing for effect.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Mage - Nov. 16, 2017

0 looks THICC
Those chunks of metal are just giant, and really circular. If they fill it in it's gonna be the next must have disk

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Son Goku - Nov. 16, 2017

Spriggan Requiem's layer has no stickers? Or it is only an image without stickers?!

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Mage - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  4:27 PM)Contacter Wrote: Spriggan Requiem's layer has no stickers? Or it is only an image without stickers?!

If the official sR TT image with the descriptions doesn't have stickers then it probably doesn't need stickers

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Jinbee - Nov. 16, 2017

So yeah awesome! Sr gets a nice Delta Drive type driver! This was what lS should have had! It's really nice and all that but I certainly hope the selection of tips aren't basic, but it likely will be though I'd love to see Sr go all out, if it went all out with it's layer than the driver should be too. It'll probably just be Defence/Massive, Accel/Assault and Survive (albeit much smaller). For some reason I had a weird and nonsensical dream of it having Guard (no I don't know how I imagine it fit, smth to do with flipping the bottom?), a wider Zephyr (even though that's a balance type) and a super small sharp for some reason. 0 is a cool disk and if it's the next 7 then it seems Spriggan has given us another nice God disk. I kinda wish it was a major release with a new frame but ah well it has enough gimmicks.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - CrazyAries - Nov. 16, 2017

As for me, I hope Zt have tips which resemble Hunter, MS and needle...
But I don’t think there would be something more than basic shape...XD

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - God Dragruler - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  5:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah awesome! Sr gets a nice Delta Drive type driver! This was what lS should have had! It's really nice and all that but I certainly hope the selection of tips aren't basic, but it likely will be though I'd love to see Sr go all out, if it went all out with it's layer than the driver should be too. It'll probably just be Defence/Massive, Accel/Assault and Survive (albeit much smaller). For some reason I had a weird and nonsensical dream of it having Guard (no I don't know how I imagine it fit, smth to do with flipping the bottom?), a wider Zephyr (even though that's a balance type) and a super small sharp for some reason. 0 is a cool disk and if it's the next 7 then it seems Spriggan has given us another nice God disk. I kinda wish it was a major release with a new frame but ah well it has enough gimmicks.

When I heard that this spriggan would be the last of its kind With what this can potentially do theirs no reason to make a new spriggan since that's his third evolution infact it makes since the other beys have two evolution some have one so yea it's fair enough that this will be the last I imagine this new spriggan being very dominated even among the next generation beys

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Jinbee - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  5:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah awesome! Sr gets a nice Delta Drive type driver! This was what lS should have had! It's really nice and all that but I certainly hope the selection of tips aren't basic, but it likely will be though I'd love to see Sr go all out, if it went all out with it's layer than the driver should be too. It'll probably just be Defence/Massive, Accel/Assault and Survive (albeit much smaller). For some reason I had a weird and nonsensical dream of it having Guard (no I don't know how I imagine it fit, smth to do with flipping the bottom?), a wider Zephyr (even though that's a balance type) and a super small sharp for some reason. 0 is a cool disk and if it's the next 7 then it seems Spriggan has given us another nice God disk. I kinda wish it was a major release with a new frame but ah well it has enough gimmicks.

When I heard that this spriggan would be the last of its kind With what this can potentially do theirs no reason to make a new spriggan since that's his third evolution infact it makes since the other beys have two evolution some have one so yea it's fair enough that this will be the last I imagine this new spriggan being very dominated even among the next generation beys

It does make me rather salty that they can have two completely new Spriggans but not a gK booster.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Basalt Fox - Nov. 16, 2017

beybladeburstnews.tumblr.com/post/167514022876/ベイブレードバースト12月の新商品情報
It says that it will come with a LR Long Winder.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - IceCreeper909 - Nov. 16, 2017

I wonder what would happen is you threw in a right spinning sr and dF, or a left spinning sr... if they hit just right each time, you could potentially create an infinitive battle without the infinite stadium! Well, at least in theory... We really should try it out once sr comes out!

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Skuldless - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  7:10 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: beybladeburstnews.tumblr.com/post/167514022876/ベイブレードバースト12月の新商品情報
It says that it will come with a LR Long Winder.

Aw yas, I called that month ago  ^_^

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ToxicAtom - Nov. 16, 2017

I'm glad I waited on Legend Spriggan, this looks beefy as heck

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - God Dragruler - Nov. 16, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  7:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: When I heard that this spriggan would be the last of its kind With what this can potentially do theirs no reason to make a new spriggan since that's his third evolution infact it makes since the other beys have two evolution some have one so yea it's fair enough that this will be the last I imagine this new spriggan being very dominated even among the next generation beys

It does make me rather salty that they can have two completely new Spriggans but not a gK booster.
Just consider requiem spriggan as the S4 next generation of burst it's his fourth and final evolution and hope to get a new kerbeus that's how a process it cause from the way I see it TT had the new design of spriggan I just said OK why wait if I can do it and I won't have to think of a new design for spriggan like this I can concentrate on the others cause he knows that spriggan is a bey that everyone wants same longinus, Xcalibur, Valkyrie and the list go on plus new beys if that's what TT is thinking than I think it's a smart move to make a new spriggan while it's still fresh in his mind

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - dt1000 - Nov. 17, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  4:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: 0 looks like it would easily outclass/be on par with 7, and I'm interested to see how wide the flat tip is on Zeta. If they describe it as uncontrollable, then I'd expect it to be XF/GF levels of size, but I'm not holding my breath. It's probably just TT embellishing for effect.

It's described as a "deeply violent attack mode"

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ~Mana~ - Nov. 17, 2017

No, it isn’t. Don’t use Google Translate for translations, especially when I’ve already translated the exact text you’re putting into it...

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackMirror - Nov. 17, 2017

Have any of you noticed that Zeta's symbol thing looks like a fidget spinner?

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ptf606 - Nov. 17, 2017

(Nov. 17, 2017  2:22 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Have any of you noticed that Zeta's symbol thing looks like a fidget spinner?

Yeah. I thought it would look more like a Z

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - strato-abyss19 - Nov. 17, 2017

Can someone just...stab me in the gut? Just reeeallly wrench it in there? Because that honestly sounds less painful than another Delta Drive gimmick.

No qualms on the other parts though. It looks like we'll be getting another iteration of Ωuter that can equip a frame. Hopefully that won't get banned if it happens to dominate the meta. As for the layer, it's an interesting mix of smash attacker and spin stealer. The versatility of this layer could either make or break it. All we can do is wait for it to drop so we can begin testing.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 17, 2017

Hope Zeta won't have very basic tips. If it has small R2F/Hn, Defence and Gyro/Small Bearing it (which is flush with driver making it like EWD) it will be truely ultimate balance driver after 2 failed attempts (Variares and Dranzer F). But I think it would make other driver kinda useless