World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  12:54 AM)GHero Wrote: Since DB is half the length if a normal season I think it would benefit greatly from a sequel.

I can't begin to understand your logic here. If you're referring to the episodes being half-length, that's been going on for several seasons now, not just DB. If you're referring to DB as a season, it's got anywhere from 48-54 episodes, the same amount as every season prior. No matter which way you slice it, DB isn't half the length of anything.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GHero - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  1:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  12:54 AM)GHero Wrote: Since DB is half the length if a normal season I think it would benefit greatly from a sequel.

I can't begin to understand your logic here. If you're referring to the episodes being half-length, that's been going on for several seasons now, not just DB. If you're referring to DB as a season, it's got anywhere from 48-54 episodes, the same amount as every season prior. No matter which way you slice it, DB isn't half the length of anything.

Each episode is half the normal TV size length. If you combine 2 episodes to get a normal 20 minutes (which the dub and Tokyo MX ado) you get 26 episodes, half of 52, the normal TV size length. This has been going on for a while but I would still have liked seeing GT and Sparking get extensions as well. Half a season's runtime will give a season the opportunity to greatly expand its horizons.

Each of the seasons I've mentioned could benefit from more run time in my opinion
GT: Arthur didn't get properly fleshed out.
Sparking: Lane didn't get his Flare's origins properly explained.
DB: Pain didn't get much time to operate and get fleshed out.

Each of these situations could benefit from more episodes in my opinion.
GT: Have Arthur be the final antagonist so he can get enough time to shine, and make Gwyn be the sequel's antagonist
Sparking: Instead of going to the Tag Team Tournament continue Shu's losing streak after Lucifer The End. Going against the brothers could cause him to question his motives, and the sequel could see him getting fully redeemed, and have him explore his Flare deeper before the Crimson Flare stuff gets brought up.
DB: End the season with Rashad having taken over the blading world. The next season would show Rashad's grasp crumbling as Payne returns to get revenge, and his subordinates leave him.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - shinsho - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  1:39 AM)GHero Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  1:27 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I can't begin to understand your logic here. If you're referring to the episodes being half-length, that's been going on for several seasons now, not just DB. If you're referring to DB as a season, it's got anywhere from 48-54 episodes, the same amount as every season prior. No matter which way you slice it, DB isn't half the length of anything.

Each episode is half the normal TV size length. If you combine 2 episodes to get a normal 20 minutes (which the dub and Tokyo MX ado) you get 26 episodes, half of 52, the normal TV size length. This has been going on for a while but I would still have liked seeing GT and Sparking get extensions as well. Half a season's runtime will give a season the opportunity to greatly expand its horizons.

Each of the seasons I've mentioned could benefit from more run time in my opinion
GT: Arthur didn't get properly fleshed out.
Sparking: Lane didn't get his Flare's origins properly explained.
DB: Pain didn't get much time to operate and get fleshed out.

Each of these situations could benefit from more episodes in my opinion.
GT: Have Arthur be the final antagonist so he can get enough time to shine, and make Gwyn be the sequel's antagonist
Sparking: Instead of going to the Tag Team Tournament continue Shu's losing streak after Lucifer The End. Going against the brothers could cause him to question his motives, and the sequel could see him getting fully redeemed, and have him explore his Flare deeper before the Crimson Flare stuff gets brought up.
DB: End the season with Rashad having taken over the blading world. The next season would show Rashad's grasp crumbling as Payne returns to get revenge, and his subordinates leave him.

what are you talikng about. Arthur got fleshed out. he battle like 10 times and had 2 arcs dedicated to him. lain was good and payne was actually fleshed out in a good way. just because Payne didn't appear that much it doesn't mean he cant be fleshed out and payne was fleshed out. he went from someone who only wanted to beat rashad to accepting defeat and being a good person.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - Feb. 05, 2022

I am honestly down for DB2, I feel it's better than immediately power-creeping the previous system and having the same dozen motifs repeated in another system.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Feb. 05, 2022

I do genuinely think that DB is a great system that shouldn't be wasted with such a limited amount of releases, so if this is an extension to the DB toyline, I would actually be happy.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  3:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I do genuinely think that DB is a great system that shouldn't be wasted with such a limited amount of releases, so if this is an extension to the DB toyline, I would actually be happy.

Does the first release not scare you? We’d basically have sparking but worse from the looks of it. And do we really need second evolutions for Beyblades that already have evolutions?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - originalzankye - Feb. 05, 2022

I am all for DB2 I feel like it be a poor move to do a new system rather than work on what they have and it gives a chance for older stuff to get some shine like Kerbeus or whatever they may pick.

I really want Takara to do well as for the end for whatever happens.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Darkus/Flasher - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  3:25 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I am all for DB2 I feel like it be a poor move to do a new system rather than work on what they have and it gives a chance for older stuff to get some shine like Kerbeus or whatever they may pick.

I really want Takara to do well as for the end for whatever happens.

I mean the way they were talking about the new season sounds like its gonna be different. Don't you think?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TheRogueBlader - Feb. 05, 2022

I think DB2 would be a cool idea since DB has had the least releases in a season, and it’d give TT a chance to improve and add upon the season. But I feel like if it’s the last season of burst they should try something new, but put a lot of effort into it to make a final stand for the end of burst and then give way to a new system in 2025 or so (hopefully).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 05, 2022

Rumors: bringing back sparking stuff
Me: Isnt 90% of it outclassed?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  3:44 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Rumors: bringing back sparking stuff
Me: Isnt 90% of it outclassed?

It's not a rumor, it's on the rb28 silhouette

See for yourself

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 05, 2022

Will wait for peter pig’s review/Zankye(whoever comes first)
(Also magma ifrit shipping to 🇹🇼 is expensive.....)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GHero - Feb. 05, 2022

I wonder what would inspire them to make a sequel series. With God you could tell that everything was planned out and it flowed pretty well, this just feels abrupt. The only question I have is how would they keep building on the system. You can give old Beyblades evolutions but I wonder how far they can go for the original products.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 45° - Feb. 05, 2022

If they do do a DB2, why didn't they just make it 20 mins episode from the get go?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MWF - Feb. 05, 2022

(Feb. 05, 2022  4:04 PM)GHero Wrote: I wonder what would inspire them to make a sequel series. With God you could tell that everything was planned out and it flowed pretty well, this just feels abrupt. The only question I have is how would they keep building on the system. You can give old Beyblades evolutions but I wonder how far they can go for the original products.

If they do a DB2 it would probably be something like Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle: Overdrive

Focusing on more overdrive layers.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Feb. 05, 2022

We still don't even know if the new season is going to have an anime.
Personally if you just give me db 2, a new kerbeus, and more new motifs and a new fenrir, i'm happy. But corocoro is gonna be talking about the new season, so let's just wait and see what that has to say. Tis only about a week away.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Feb. 06, 2022

I'm actually okay with a DB 2. It gives more time to flesh out the series and actually give us an adequate amount of releases.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Koala Spriggan - Feb. 06, 2022

I wnat DB 2, but if we got DB 2 we would just get an evo of belial, raphael, ultimate spriggan, ultimate longinus and ultimate fafnir. I would love a DB 2 with a new cast

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Feb. 06, 2022

If TT was smart (which I hope they're not because I want some amazingly random evolutions) and this is the last season and a continuation of DB, the last 10 releases (I guess) should be:

Kerbeus Evolution
Xcalibur Evolution
Dragon Evolution
Achilles Evolution
Diabolos Evolution
Hyperion Evolution
Helios Evolution
Genesis Evolution
Lucifer Evolution
MAYBE Zeus Evolution

That makes the most sense for $$$

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TheRogueBlader - Feb. 06, 2022

(Feb. 06, 2022  2:06 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: If TT was smart (which I hope they're not because I want some amazingly random evolutions) and this is the last season and a continuation of DB, the last 10 releases (I guess) should be:

Kerbeus Evolution
Xcalibur Evolution
Dragon Evolution
Achilles Evolution
Diabolos Evolution
Hyperion Evolution
Helios Evolution
Genesis Evolution
Lucifer Evolution
MAYBE Zeus Evolution

I’d agree with everything except for Lucifer and Genesis. Hyperion and Helios, sure cause they’re main characters. Lain and Gwyn you could argue that they’re main villains but that’s less important. Lui and Shu were the main characters of Beyblade so they would obviously get evolutions. The first villain that wasn’t a main character was phi and then gwyn, Arthur and lain. I don’t see any of those 4 getting evos besides pheonix getting an evolution 3 years later with prominence. Main characters appear a lot more after their season than main villains. For the other 6 that you mentioned they were part of the main characters and it’d be nice to bring back for nostalgia, plus it also makes sense.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Koala Spriggan - Feb. 07, 2022

(Feb. 06, 2022  2:06 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: If TT was smart (which I hope they're not because I want some amazingly random evolutions) and this is the last season and a continuation of DB, the last 10 releases (I guess) should be:

Kerbeus Evolution
Xcalibur Evolution
Dragon Evolution
Achilles Evolution
Diabolos Evolution
Hyperion Evolution
Helios Evolution
Genesis Evolution
Lucifer Evolution
MAYBE Zeus Evolution

TT: Best I can do is RBs full of recolors and evos of the beys from DB 1

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GHero - Feb. 07, 2022

Something important to remember is that TT uses placeholder Beyblades pretty often.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Feb. 07, 2022

Placeholder?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - #Fafnir - Feb. 07, 2022

(Feb. 07, 2022  2:20 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Placeholder?

Yes, TT has used placeholders (A non-accurate teaser for a product to keep the true product hidden) in the past. For example, the placeholder for the B-149 GT Triple Booster was the silhouette for the B-121 Cho-Z Triple Booster.
Tying this in with the topic at hand, has Takara used a placeholder for any Burst RBVs in the past? I don't recall them doing so but I didn't really start caring about the silhouettes until mid 2019 so I can't say for sure.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 11, 2022

https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/1491968294714482689

According to this tweet from Hiro Morita, we will not get another animated serie for Burst.