World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SpeedySuomi - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  1:19 AM)WickedHero Wrote: New Valkyrie silhouette looks very spiky, thats remind me of Astral silhouette too. I hope recoil doesnt affect the bey burst issue, probably wont since it will have burst stopper.
Burst stopper?

Do you see that little white tab around the top left of Dangerous Belial? That's what it is, it stops the disc from moving any further.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 09, 2021

just a quick question but was it ever confirmed that the December booster (this case being Valkyrie) was going to be an Overdrive system bey? Just wondering.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  3:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: just a quick question but was it ever confirmed that the December booster (this case being Valkyrie) was going to be an Overdrive system bey? Just wondering.

Not confirmed. But since cho z there is always 3 beyblade that got evolution, Protag, protag friend, and Antagonist. Also silhouette font written in gold which is same with Raphael so we can safely say it will be Overdrive system.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TheRogueBlader - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  3:06 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Burst stopper?

Do you see that little white tab around the top left of Dangerous Belial? That's what it is, it stops the disc from moving any further.

I know what that is, I just didn’t know Valkryie was an overdrive bey.

I think this new Valkyrie will have an upper attack judging from the leak. 3 contact point looks like 3 guilty head.

(Nov. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I think this new Valkyrie will have an upper attack judging from the leak. 3 contact point looks like 3 guilty head.

Valkyrie's always had some form of upper attack, Victory, God, Winning, Cho-Z, Slash, Brave and Savior's blades are always sloped so that's a no-brainer.

(Nov. 09, 2021  3:39 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I think this new Valkyrie will have an upper attack judging from the leak. 3 contact point looks like 3 guilty head.

Valkyrie's always had some form of upper attack, Victory, God, Winning, Cho-Z, Slash, Brave and Savior's blades are always sloped so that's a no-brainer.

Brave is yes because of the chassis, but others not. What i mean like guilty is the contact point start from below not average height of layer, like Guilty dragon head

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  12:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2021  5:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: *Rumor*
B-193 New valkyrie
B-194 (?) ifrit. Cq.Wv'-4

A bit late but i really hope that last one ends up being true. I hope TT doesn't end DB off without doing Magma regardless if they TT-ify it or not, wouldn't make sense for TT not to release something that Hasbro is obviously going to release, in this case being Ifrit.

As much as I wish TT had done Magma Ifrit, I'd be highly surprised if they did end up releasing it, for the same reason that I doubt Prominence Phoenix's owner will appear in the anime: The timing is completely off.

When TT releases a new product or introduces a new character, it's tied in with the introduction of a new character/release of a new product. Since Ifrit was introduced in the anime several months ago without a product tie-in, it's unlikely that one will be released. The same goes for Phoenix, the bey was released a while ago and we haven't heard any mention of its owner in the anime, so it's unlikely that they'd be introduced at this point.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  4:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  12:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A bit late but i really hope that last one ends up being true. I hope TT doesn't end DB off without doing Magma regardless if they TT-ify it or not, wouldn't make sense for TT not to release something that Hasbro is obviously going to release, in this case being Ifrit.

As much as I wish TT had done Magma Ifrit, I'd be highly surprised if they did end up releasing it, for the same reason that I doubt Prominence Phoenix's owner will appear in the anime: The timing is completely off.

When TT releases a new product or introduces a new character, it's tied in with the introduction of a new character/release of a new product. Since Ifrit was introduced in the anime several months ago without a product tie-in, it's unlikely that one will be released. The same goes for Phoenix, the bey was released a while ago and we haven't heard any mention of its owner in the anime, so it's unlikely that they'd be introduced at this point.

Tbf, the release of Phoenix and Raphael could've been swapped like the Infinite Achilles situation. Maybe Raphael was supposed to release in the Special Starter and Phoenix would come out in the booster. As for Ifrit, there really is no excuse for that as we could've gotten it in the Spriggan customize set or a release alongside Longinus. Not sure whats going on there if TT plans on releasing it.

(Nov. 09, 2021  4:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  12:56 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A bit late but i really hope that last one ends up being true. I hope TT doesn't end DB off without doing Magma regardless if they TT-ify it or not, wouldn't make sense for TT not to release something that Hasbro is obviously going to release, in this case being Ifrit.

well looks like Pain will end up like Shu, come to show off phoenix then ciao for the rest of the season.. lol

(Nov. 09, 2021  3:42 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  3:39 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Valkyrie's always had some form of upper attack, Victory, God, Winning, Cho-Z, Slash, Brave and Savior's blades are always sloped so that's a no-brainer.

Brave is yes because of the chassis, but others not. What i mean like guilty is the contact point start from below not average height of layer, like Guilty dragon head

Upper blades typically slope downwards, if this isn't upper attack, then what is? Is this Smash Attack then? As I said, Every Valkyrie has Upper Attack, albeit to a lesser extent so it can fit in the three blades it has. Anyways, let's not drag this conversation on any further.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 09, 2021

Seems like from the episode title for ep 38 the name is ultimate valkyrie

Edit: the title has ultimate in it but doesn't state its ultimate valkyrie so this is a my bad but either way it could be it

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  7:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Seems like from the episode title for ep 38 the name is ultimate valkyrie

Where did you get that from? The name is perfect.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Nov. 09, 2021

(Nov. 09, 2021  8:02 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2021  7:54 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Seems like from the episode title for ep 38 the name is ultimate valkyrie

Where did you get that from? The name is perfect.

From the maganize, it Seems to have a ultimate & valkyrie in title for ep 38.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Nov. 12, 2021

Ultimate valkyrie. Legacy. Variable'-9

The gimmick is big rubber contact and it looks alot like v2 and legacy is a downforce disc and 9 looks like 3 not an overdrive bey tho

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Nov. 12, 2021

Ultimate Valkyrie genuinely looks like one of those clickbait amv thumbnail photoshops you see all the time

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Nov. 12, 2021

Just saw a picture of Ultimate Valkyrie and holy carp, it literally looks like a mixture of Single Layer Valkyrie, Victory Valkyrie and Brave Valkyrie all in one. Legacy sounds like an interesting disk, 9 im interested to see and Variable' is an interesting choice for a driver but it does make sense.

Also from another picture i saw, it does look like it takes design attributes from every Valkyrie ever released

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Nov. 12, 2021

Ultimate Valkyrie is like: everyone is here! (I love smash ultmate)

Everyone is here!!!!
*Cue for lifelight to start playing*

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - peek - Nov. 12, 2021

I've been longing for side view valkyrie chip for a very long time, and I'm glad it's back!!!

edit: I realized it has the strike god chip (or something similar) in the core.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - p0l1w4g06 - Nov. 12, 2021

Wierd, i made a Blade on the fanon wiki called Ultimate that was literally Diablo but for DB.... I had to rettext it

I remeber doing a side view valkyrie for my cancelled fusion system (Zero-G system in burst) fanon.... as well as a similar concept with Spriggan.... wow

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Nov. 12, 2021

(Nov. 12, 2021  3:25 AM)peek Wrote: I've been longing for side view valkyrie chip for a very long time, and I'm glad it's back!!!

Agreed, very happy to see side facing valkyrie and the inverted blades make a return, it's been too long

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Nov. 12, 2021

So I translated the Japanese I saw from the pages I found online, and apparently the tips of the red blades are rubber pieces, which is great for attack. I also have found out that it is definitely a booster and releases December 11th. The layer and chip looks cool enough, and with the attack potential I’ll definitely be buying it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - peek - Nov. 12, 2021

I like the fact that the legacy disk looks like those knockoff spin heat toys with those giant metal blades lol

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Latios300000 - Nov. 12, 2021

(Nov. 12, 2021  3:25 AM)peek Wrote: I've been longing for side view valkyrie chip for a very long time, and I'm glad it's back!!!

Where is everyone seeing this picture? I can't find it anywhere on the wbo, discord or Twitter

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ayggdrasilgy - Nov. 12, 2021

(Nov. 12, 2021  3:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Ultimate valkyrie. Legacy. Variable'-9

The gimmick is big rubber contact and it looks alot like v2 and legacy is a downforce disc and 9 looks like 3 not an overdrive bey tho

welp, it's official.

takara tomy is running out of ideas, metal lock high ultimate reboot would be fine but variable dash? why...?
and legacy is just boost adapted for the DB system
at least we have a new armor and blade with rubber and a core with probably better teeth