World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Kiryu Kazuma - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  2:17 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:02 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Guilty Longinus Kurtosis Metal Destroy-2 that's the full name (And I agree guilty doesn't really fit Longinus. Imagine Lui saying "Guilty Upper").

yeah it sounds kinda cringe

wonder how it'll perform! will it be like bloody longinus or will it be like rage longinus, or a bit in the middle? i cant wait to see

Actually it can be gritty too, I used google translate and used the voice option both gritty and guilty sounds like "giruti".

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - PinkRose - Jul. 27, 2021

Gritty Upper isn't much of an improvement, but I'll take it. Or maybe the moves might be named after other parts of the Bey or something else entirely (see Bloody), who knows.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Jul. 27, 2021

Metal destroy huh haha well fans are not going to like this for sure. Guilty? I don’t hate the name but Not For longinus the rumored Extinction was way better fit longinus the armor 2 doesnt bother me. Kurtosis is an interesting name For a the disc an fit longinus as its a spear so it goes with it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Beyblade8986 - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  2:17 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:02 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Guilty Longinus Kurtosis Metal Destroy-2 that's the full name (And I agree guilty doesn't really fit Longinus. Imagine Lui saying "Guilty Upper").

yeah it sounds kinda cringe

wonder how it'll perform! will it be like bloody longinus or will it be like rage longinus, or a bit in the middle? i cant wait to see

It's like Rage and Zwei fusion

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - GenesisBlader - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  4:53 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:17 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: yeah it sounds kinda cringe

It's like Rage and Zwei fusion

hmm ok 

like as in appearance or performance?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Kiryu Kazuma - Jul. 27, 2021

It looks more like lost.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SpryzenRepair - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  4:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Metal destroy huh haha well fans are not going to like this for sure. Guilty? I don’t hate the name but Not For longinus the rumored Extinction was way better fit longinus the armor 2 doesnt bother me. Kurtoris is an interesting name For a the disc an fit longinus as its a spear so it goes with it.

What do you mean kurtosis is a spear it's a weird statistics thing.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KIO - Jul. 27, 2021

The translation is indeed Guilty. This is not another Savior or Roar situation as there are no words close in pronunciation to "Guilty". This isn't a literal word either, as in you wouldn't use ギルティ in actual Japanese conversation (有罪 = guilty). Extinction would be エクスティンクション. Not "Gritty" either as it would be グリティ (Romaji Guritei, pronounced "Goo Ree Tea") and not ギルティ(Romaji Girutei, pronounced "Gee Roo Tea").

As for the "Kurtosis" Disc name, I've only seen the one picture floating around that is just pronouncing the letters "Kr" (like "Kay Aru"). Front of boxes usually just pronounce the English letters and actual names are on the back. I think Kurtosis is the result of a translation website going whack.

(Jul. 27, 2021  5:41 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  4:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Metal destroy huh haha well fans are not going to like this for sure. Guilty? I don’t hate the name but Not For longinus the rumored Extinction was way better fit longinus the armor 2 doesnt bother me. Kurtoris is an interesting name For a the disc an fit longinus as its a spear so it goes with it.

What do you mean kurtosis is a spear it's a weird statistics thing.

I didn’t say its a spear I said the disc name goes well with longinus which is a spear. As you know the spear has a sharp head which is also the meaning of kurtosis its the sharpness of a peak of a frequency distribution curve. & the longinus spear has a sharp head so it goes with it the disc name which is cool.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SpryzenRepair - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  5:49 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  5:41 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: What do you mean kurtosis is a spear it's a weird statistics thing.

I didn’t say its a spear I said the disc name goes well with longinus which is a spear. As you know the spear has a sharp head which is also the meaning of kurtosis its the sharpness of a peak of a frequency distribution curve. & the longinus spear has a sharp head so it goes with it the disc name which is cool.

Oh ok. Funny how you can read a sentence in so many ways.

(Jul. 27, 2021  5:05 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  4:53 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: It's like Rage and Zwei fusion

hmm ok 

Both

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Jul. 27, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  5:05 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hmm ok 

Both

How could you judge performance? No videos have been released at all about its performance, and we don’t even have pictures of it besides the concept photo.

You know after seeing someone point it out guilty isnt that of a bad name if we look at it in a religious side. We all know the story of the longinus & Jesús so I'm not going to tell the story, but guilty could reflect on how guilty the soldier was now its definitely a stretch but hey worth mentioning it lol. At the very least longinus will find belial guilty of beating him when he was an rage haha

(Jul. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Both

How could you judge performance? No videos have been released at all about its performance, and we don’t even have pictures of it besides the concept photo.

I saw pictures and posted leaks but not there

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AcressVN - Jul. 28, 2021

(Jul. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Both

The leakers are apparently testers for the products. According to what they said, it is extremely OP on Jolt' iirc, and there might be changes in the official release

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Jul. 28, 2021

(Jul. 28, 2021  3:26 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: How could you judge performance? No videos have been released at all about its performance, and we don’t even have pictures of it besides the concept photo.
The leakers are apparently testers for the products. According to what they said, it is extremely OP on Jolt' iirc, and there might be changes in the official release

I think Lúinor can benefit from a metal tip. It can endure more recoil from the opponent, and the shock absorption will be even better when you have a metal blade and or core. That combined weight will be able to relieve some concerns about the teeth in my opinion. As someone who uses Solomon’s stock combo, I think I know how to utilize Guilty Lúinor to the fullest potential

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - #Fafnir - Jul. 28, 2021

(Jul. 28, 2021  3:26 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2021  8:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: How could you judge performance? No videos have been released at all about its performance, and we don’t even have pictures of it besides the concept photo.

So basically, you’re saying that the people who leak the products are employed by Takara Tomy to test them?
If so, I highly doubt this. As we’ve seen in the past, Takara Tomy obviously isn’t happy about the leaks, and I’m sure the first thing they looked into regarding the matter was if any of their employees were the cause.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jul. 28, 2021

(Jul. 28, 2021  1:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  3:26 AM)AcressVN Wrote: The leakers are apparently testers for the products. According to what they said, it is extremely OP on Jolt' iirc, and there might be changes in the official release

So basically, you’re saying that the people who leak the products are employed by Takara Tomy to test them?
If so, I highly doubt this. As we’ve seen in the past, Takara Tomy obviously isn’t happy about the leaks, and I’m sure the first thing they looked into regarding the matter was if any of their employees were the cause.

C'mon TT purposely leaked the bey to build hype, like new iPhone.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Jul. 28, 2021

(Jul. 28, 2021  3:22 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  1:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So basically, you’re saying that the people who leak the products are employed by Takara Tomy to test them?

C'mon TT purposely leaked the bey to build hype, like new iPhone.

Is this....a joke?
Do you really think Takara Tomy purposely leaks the beys to build up hype, despite the fact that it’s been shown in the past that Takara Tomy shows no intent whatsoever of allowing such to happen?

I’m just gonna assume you were joking, because seriously, I don’t understand why you would think a company purposely leaks their own product.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jul. 29, 2021

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1912596018904480&set=p.1912596018904480&type=3

All of Longinus fans can rest easy now, a guy from my community tested metal driver for long period. On Cyclone Ragnaruk teeth got worse because of the metal driver the teeth is thin in the first place, and for Rage Longinus the teeth is fine because the teeth is big and chunky teeth wont be degrade mostly for an attack type bey. also on metal driver the bump on the cap are slightly shorter compare to normal one. in summary most attack type bey with big teeth are fine with metal driver, lets hope Guilty Longinus has big chunk teeth.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - NoNotYou - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1912596018904480&set=p.1912596018904480&type=3

All of Longinus fans can rest easy now, a guy from my community tested metal driver for long period. On Cyclone Ragnaruk teeth got worse because of the metal driver the teeth is thin in the first place, and for Rage Longinus the teeth is fine because the teeth is big and chunky teeth wont be degrade mostly for an attack type bey. also on metal driver the bump on the cap are slightly shorter compare to normal one. in summary most attack type bey with big teeth are fine with metal driver, lets hope Guilty Longinus has big chunk teeth.

That's just a double chassis thing, not a blocky teeth thing.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WickedHero - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:16 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  4:05 AM)WickedHero Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1912596018904480&set=p.1912596018904480&type=3

Probably, but he is competitive player he unclick his bey more often than people who play on stock combo.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Vtryuga - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 28, 2021  3:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  3:22 PM)WickedHero Wrote: C'mon TT purposely leaked the bey to build hype, like new iPhone.

Is this....a joke?
Do you really think Takara Tomy purposely leaks the beys to build up hype, despite the fact that it’s been shown in the past that Takara Tomy shows no intent whatsoever of allowing such to happen?

I’m just gonna assume you were joking, because seriously, I don’t understand why you would think a company purposely leaks their own product.

Its just a heads up; the leakers had longinus( probably cause they worked in the factory?). They tested it out against Various combos and they said that Longinus is pretty strong.(apparently). I don't know where wicked hero got the idea that TT purposely leaked it.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Jul. 29, 2021

(Jul. 29, 2021  4:16 AM)NoNotYou Wrote:

Besides, due to how double chassis work at reducing burst risk, you're much less likely to skip teeth and thus much less likely to do any significant damage to them.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Dasmind - Jul. 30, 2021

(Jul. 30, 2021  9:38 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: In the credits, her name is Illya Mao
Since the other characters' names are listed surname firstname, eg Daikokuten Bell, her bey will have an 'M' motif
Miniboros? anyone know other beys that start with M?
Names are listed Surname for First name are for Japanese blader. And the girl name is like Iriya Mao with ed credit, so The bay to use is probably ...Well, we just left Minoboros to finish the Alphabet gimmick, let TT give some chance for people to use in anime and we can make it done, maybe this season or the other season.
Anyway just focus back on the bey that base on Ifrit the flame Genie, wonder when will it appear.
Achilles
Behemoth
Chaos
Deathscyther
Egis
Fafnir
Gaia
Hades
Jormungand
Kukulcan
Longinus
Neptune