World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm one to believe that people will try to host more tournaments during the eventual hiatus and finding other ways to keep Beyblade Burst alive such as with 3D printing showcases until the next generation.

The real question is will there even be a new generation.

That is a legitimate concern, but chances are that Takara Tomy knows how well the Beyblade brand performs worldwide, and it'll be in the back of their minds while they work on other product lines. Of course, we'll have to wait a couple of years to see, but I personally think it's likely.

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm one to believe that people will try to host more tournaments during the eventual hiatus and finding other ways to keep Beyblade Burst alive such as with 3D printing showcases until the next generation.

Wait are you around the central florida area? I saw you joined the classic tournament but I don’t know if it’s because your over here at that time or something because if so yay me

Yeah, I recently moved to Florida in the middle of the pandemic.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The real question is will there even be a new generation.

That is a legitimate concern, but chances are that Takara Tomy knows how well the Beyblade brand performs worldwide, and it'll be in the back of their minds while they work on other product lines. Of course, we'll have to wait a couple of years to see, but I personally think it's likely.

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait are you around the central florida area? I saw you joined the classic tournament but I don’t know if it’s because your over here at that time or something because if so yay me

ayeee glad to have you here. also thanks for not keeping me stressed for the rest of the day that after a year and a half or so there won’t be any more beyblade tournaments and I’ll be sitting at my house all alone playing beyblades. I don’t know why that sounded like a really sad story but it did

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  7:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That is a legitimate concern, but chances are that Takara Tomy knows how well the Beyblade brand performs worldwide, and it'll be in the back of their minds while they work on other product lines. Of course, we'll have to wait a couple of years to see, but I personally think it's likely.

ayeee glad to have you here. also thanks for not keeping me stressed for the rest of the day that after a year and a half or so there won’t be any more beyblade tournaments and I’ll be sitting at my house all alone playing beyblades. I don’t know why that sounded like a really sad story but it did

People still play MFB tournaments, so I doubt Burst tournaments are going to die out completely during a hiatus. It'll be less hype because no new releases are coming out, but the metagame would be more complete.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  7:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  7:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: ayeee glad to have you here. also thanks for not keeping me stressed for the rest of the day that after a year and a half or so there won’t be any more beyblade tournaments and I’ll be sitting at my house all alone playing beyblades. I don’t know why that sounded like a really sad story but it did

People still play MFB tournaments, so I doubt Burst tournaments are going to die out completely during a hiatus. It'll be less hype because no new releases are coming out, but the metagame would be more complete.

Yeah kinda true like even though you barely see any metal today in tournament wise you still seem them so if they still are alive now hiatus shouldn’t be too bad for burst but will still hurt

One thing I hope is before beyblade ends forever is to host my first tournament, I know beyblade will be Gone after next gimic or the gimic after if not burst but I wish this thing never ends I actually never had much fun in my life before than in my first ever beyblade tournament.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Oct. 10, 2020

Usually when they go on Hiatus, they're still working on Beyblade, just not releasing any products. For example, coming up with the gimmick and story of the next generation in the background, and making the new generation public when they have a solid plan and "road map" for the future of the product.

TT has always managed to surprise me, just when you think they can't expand on the Burst formula, they manage to expand it even more. However, I genuinely can't see what they could expand upon after Sparking. God, Cho-Z, and GT (and Sparking, to an extent) expanded on the gimmicks and customizability of Beyblade layers. God introduced Core Disks and Frames, while Cho-Z expanded on that and GT added several disks with unique gimmicks. Sparking gave us Chassis, the predecessor to Disks, as well as further improving layers.

The only way I could really see them expanding on the Burst formula any further would be with a generation focusing on Drivers, but they've already done a fair bit with them so far (multiple dash drivers, several disk-driver hybrids, metal variations of previous drivers, and more drivers with unique gimmicks such as Xt+ and Bullet).

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The real question is will there even be a new generation.

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:54 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Wait are you around the central florida area? I saw you joined the classic tournament but I don’t know if it’s because your over here at that time or something because if so yay me

Hopefully Hasbro keeps it alive. I still believe we should start drafting plans for what to do if super king really is the last season of beyblade.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bladerbuilder - Oct. 11, 2020

Phoenix 100% has me vote.Shocking that no has wanted a hades.
I do agree with TheRogueBlader hiatus would be a great time to get new beys. But still possibly no new releases for 3 years! It gives me the shivers

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Phoenix 100% has me vote.Shocking that no has wanted a hades.
I do agree with TheRogueBlader hiatus would be a great time to get new beys. But still possibly no new releases for 3 years! It gives me the shivers

I actually want hades in fact I would've gladly take a sparking hades over first uranus(which shouldve a different owner instead of that lazy move lets give it to lane or that solomon chip (Who doesnt even have a ring)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bladerbuilder - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:31 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:28 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Phoenix 100% has me vote.Shocking that no has wanted a hades.

I actually want hades in fact I would've gladly take a sparking hades over first uranus(which shouldve a different owner instead of that lazy move lets give it to lane or that solomon chip (Who doesnt even have a ring)

Hades would be my second pick after Phoenix actually.
I agree they should’ve done hades over Uranus.
Also theory what if the bey the fans pick is the weird feb random booster prize bey

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Oct. 11, 2020

Beys I want to win in the mail in campaign
Phoenix
Doomscizor
Pegasus
Xcalius

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beys I want to win in the mail in campaign
Phoenix
Doomscizor
Pegasus
Xcalius
So I’m not doing the mail thing but is there anyway you can give me the list of all the beys in the campaign I can’t find it elsewhere

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:34 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:31 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I actually want hades in fact I would've gladly take a sparking hades over first uranus(which shouldve a different owner instead of that lazy move lets give it to lane or that solomon chip (Who doesnt even have a ring)

Hades would be my second pick after Phoenix actually.
I agree they should’ve done hades over Uranus.
Also theory what if the bey the fans pick is the weird feb random booster prize bey

That theory might be what their trying to do if so it would be great.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SunBlader98 - Oct. 11, 2020

Ok So Random Booster 24 confirmed!!!!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  1:07 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Ok So Random Booster 24 confirmed!!!!
That isn’t confirmed lol.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SunBlader98 - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  1:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  1:07 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Ok So Random Booster 24 confirmed!!!!
That isn’t confirmed lol.
Fluke?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Zeutron - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  1:13 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  1:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That isn’t confirmed lol.
Fluke?
Well it’s theorized.

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:38 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beys I want to win in the mail in campaign
Phoenix
Doomscizor
Pegasus
Xcalius
So I’m not doing the mail thing but is there anyway you can give me the list of all the beys in the campaign I can’t find it elsewhere

There isnt really a list. People just vote for their favorite beys and whoever get the most votes is granted an evolution.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  1:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:50 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: So I’m not doing the mail thing but is there anyway you can give me the list of all the beys in the campaign I can’t find it elsewhere

There isnt really a list. People just vote for their favorite beys and whoever get the most votes is granted an evolution.
Well in that case Zeus, Doomscizor, Kerbeus, Xcalibur, or Wyvron would be my choice

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Kingy GSD - Oct. 11, 2020

I know no one will agree but I for one would like a Fenrir that was actually good, and not left without an owner/being good at all.

Not even sure if he’s in this vote thing but I would love to see it nonetheless.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Logic123ABC - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  11:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That is a legitimate concern, but chances are that Takara Tomy knows how well the Beyblade brand performs worldwide, and it'll be in the back of their minds while they work on other product lines. Of course, we'll have to wait a couple of years to see, but I personally think it's likely.

Hopefully Hasbro keeps it alive. I still believe we should start drafting plans for what to do if super king really is the last season of beyblade.

You know I really feel like hasbro will pull a beywheelz and make their own series after burst. At least this time Hasbro will be the best beyblade company! (took them long enough)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Saishreyas.G - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  4:58 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  5:58 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I personally would prefer if this was the last season. In that vein, I'll tell you why I think this would be the last season. On the wbba app, tt shut down the appearance of new beys in the garage for this season. They reduced the number of releases drastically. Apart from the brothers and lane, the only other bladers are fan favorites. They are going back to reminisce about many special moments in the anime - like the god battle with rantaro, sisco, valt and free, the battle between aiga and drum, the one between shu and valt at their old training place. They seem to be trying hard to make valt relevant again by bringing him to the finals with lane. 
The random boosters have less that average non prize beys as they seem to be including parts they have excess of. 
They also don't have a Sept corocoro  special for the first time since burst started. Now, this could be because of Covid, but seeing as they are rereleasing all the corocoro specials so far, this seems unlikely.
They also don't have any more random layers and not a lot of special editions at all. All in all, they seem to be wrapping up very well.
Plus B Daman is usually the anime that replaces beyblade when beyblade ends.. (since the beginning of beyblade) And B Daman bottleman is already going to be out this month.
They also had an x10 points bonus in Aug when scanning new bey qr codes to celebrate the 5th season of beyblade burst. This may have nothing to do with the fact that this may be the last season, but it seemed relevant.
Now what you said is true.. They didn't say that the new bey would be SK or that it shouldn't be what already exists in SK. But I think they are counting on the fact that most people won't select a beyblade that already has a SK evolution. Plus, doesn't Feb usually have a special rb? Maybe this is supposed to be a prize for that. (seeing as making any plastic or metal gen remakes for them may not be possible since they may not have any special set planned for such remakes)
Let's not forget that though the last release could be in Jan, the anime would go on until March. This would be OK for them if there was a new season, but if there isn't, it makes sense that they could be trying to stuff some releases into the Feb - Mar period.

It would be too late to decide which Bey to release in Feb. They usually start designing about half year before it is released. For example, they always start designing the Beys of a new season at about Oct or even Sept. If they want to release a Beyblade in Feb but ask for customers which one they want now, that’s just too late.
Unless they are not to do a fair vote in the very beginning. Maybe they had completed everything but just use a vote event to attract people’s interest.

Maybe they already have new designs created and ready for fan favorites that they are sure have a chance to win. .and they'll just go ahead with the production of the one that wins.. We'll know by Nov I guess, who the winner is

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  6:50 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:58 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It would be too late to decide which Bey to release in Feb. They usually start designing about half year before it is released. For example, they always start designing the Beys of a new season at about Oct or even Sept. If they want to release a Beyblade in Feb but ask for customers which one they want now, that’s just too late.
Unless they are not to do a fair vote in the very beginning. Maybe they had completed everything but just use a vote event to attract people’s interest.

Maybe they already have new designs created and ready for fan favorites that they are sure have a chance to win. .and they'll just go ahead with the production of the one that wins.. We'll know by Nov I guess, who the winner is

They start to Vote in Oct 15th and Deadline will be Nov 14th.
Result will be Dec 15th I think

And I'm sure election will be setup and they already make bey.
Because they did in Bakuten election.
Everyone hoped Tripio or Cyber Dragoon in Bakuten election in Japan but, DragoonF won and become Burst.
In Japan most popular Dragoon is V or V2 and that selection was setup

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Saishreyas.G - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  4:28 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  6:50 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: Maybe they already have new designs created and ready for fan favorites that they are sure have a chance to win. .and they'll just go ahead with the production of the one that wins.. We'll know by Nov I guess, who the winner is

They start to Vote in Oct 15th and Deadline will be Nov 14th.
Result will be Dec 15th I think

And I'm sure election will be setup and they already make bey.
Because they did in Bakuten election.
Everyone hoped Tripio or Cyber Dragoon in Bakuten election in Japan but, DragoonF won and become Burst.
In Japan most popular Dragoon is V or V2 and that selection was setup

This seems very likely. But are you sure that it was set up? Is it possible that those beys actually won the contest legitimately?
And do you think therell be a new season? Or do you feel this will be the last one?
Is this contest for a making a sparking bey?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KinkoUsagi - Oct. 11, 2020

Ya'll are picking some boring choices.

Outside of Phoenix, which is a must-have, I want to see what the Sparking system would do with: Evil Eye, Unicorn, Trident and Behemoth.

It’s very possible they’ll rig it to make a bey win they have prepared, and this is to generate hype.