World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Eclipse Force - Oct. 09, 2020

That’s amazing, who do you guys think will win? Just me but seeing another Forneus or Cognite would be great.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - beyspark - Oct. 09, 2020

i would like to see air knight sparking

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Real_ilinnuc - Oct. 09, 2020

New Phoenix for sure.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TitanDragon - Oct. 09, 2020

Can someone tell me how I can help make sure the winner is Phoenix?!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Oct. 09, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  12:04 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can someone tell me how I can help make sure the winner is Phoenix?!

What are you talking about the poll hasn't even started yet

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - SunBlader98 - Oct. 09, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  11:34 AM)beyspark Wrote: i would like to see air knight sparking

I am with you!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Elreed - Oct. 09, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  11:34 AM)beyspark Wrote: i would like to see air knight sparking

i saw a post somewhere about how a sparking Garuda should be scaled up to be bigger than most sparking beys (like how the og worked), and that should also be done for a sparking Air Knight!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 09, 2020

I think it's painfully obvious by now which bey I want to see get a Sparking evolution, heh...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BuilderROB - Oct. 09, 2020

I’d like to see a Sparking Bahamut. Bahamut was one of my favorite beys and Dread Bahamut, while a nice evolution, wasn’t nearly as good in terms of looks as Arc Bahamut was. I would like Sparking Bahamut to hopefully look like a better Bahamut evolution than Dread Bahamut was.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - Oct. 09, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  3:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think it's painfully obvious by now which bey I want to see get a Sparking evolution, heh...

Deathscyther? Kerbeus?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Oct. 09, 2020

It could be just me, but it seems kind of odd they'd make a poll for a new evolution this late into the series? I mean, wouldn't designing and creating it take a while? Unless they've already premade one and the poll was just to give an illusion, it seems odd.

Nonetheless it is cool, and hopefully TT does listen.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Oct. 09, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  3:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:12 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think it's painfully obvious by now which bey I want to see get a Sparking evolution, heh...

Deathscyther? Kerbeus?

Definitely Deathscyther, though I definitely wouldn't mind a revival of Kerbeus, Zeus, Trident or Wyvern either since they all deserve another upgrade hah.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - DeltaZakuro - Oct. 09, 2020

i definitely want Zeus, Deathscyther, Xcalibur or heck even a Phoenix or Genesis evolution

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Oct. 09, 2020

Either Phoenix or Deathscyther. Or maybe even Kerbeus.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Needforspeed - Oct. 09, 2020

Well my guess is that if the December bey is Xcalibur and the February bey is a Phoenix then I think this would be deathsycher since deathsycher is a fan favorite in japan

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Oct. 09, 2020

They didn't exclude the ones already have Sparking evolution, and actually they didn't say anything about making the winner Sparking. So I think this could be a signal for next season.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - rayasha - Oct. 10, 2020

Has anyone seen Driger F or Wolborg in stores yet?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - UnionDragon007 - Oct. 10, 2020

A new Neptune would be awesome.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Saishreyas.G - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 09, 2020  4:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They didn't exclude the ones already have Sparking evolution, and actually they didn't say anything about making the winner Sparking. So I think this could be a signal for next season.
I personally would prefer if this was the last season. In that vein, I'll tell you why I think this would be the last season. On the wbba app, tt shut down the appearance of new beys in the garage for this season. They reduced the number of releases drastically. Apart from the brothers and lane, the only other bladers are fan favorites. They are going back to reminisce about many special moments in the anime - like the god battle with rantaro, sisco, valt and free, the battle between aiga and drum, the one between shu and valt at their old training place. They seem to be trying hard to make valt relevant again by bringing him to the finals with lane. 
The random boosters have less that average non prize beys as they seem to be including parts they have excess of. 
They also don't have a Sept corocoro special for the first time since burst started. Now, this could be because of Covid, but seeing as they are rereleasing all the corocoro specials so far, this seems unlikely.
They also don't have any more random layers and not a lot of special editions at all. All in all, they seem to be wrapping up very well.
Plus B Daman is usually the anime that replaces beyblade when beyblade ends.. (since the beginning of beyblade) And B Daman bottleman is already going to be out this month.
They also had an x10 points bonus in Aug when scanning new bey qr codes to celebrate the 5th season of beyblade burst. This may have nothing to do with the fact that this may be the last season, but it seemed relevant.
Now what you said is true.. They didn't say that the new bey would be SK or that it shouldn't be what already exists in SK. But I think they are counting on the fact that most people won't select a beyblade that already has a SK evolution. Plus, doesn't Feb usually have a special rb? Maybe this is supposed to be a prize for that. (seeing as making any plastic or metal gen remakes for them may not be possible since they may not have any special set planned for such remakes)
Let's not forget that though the last release could be in Jan, the anime would go on until March. This would be OK for them if there was a new season, but if there isn't, it makes sense that they could be trying to stuff some releases into the Feb - Mar period.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kai edits - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  5:58 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They didn't exclude the ones already have Sparking evolution, and actually they didn't say anything about making the winner Sparking. So I think this could be a signal for next season.
I personally would prefer if this was the last season. In that vein, I'll tell you I think this would be the last season. On the wbba app, tt shut down the appearance of new beys in the garage for this season. They reduced the number of releases drastically. Apart from the brothers and lane, the only other bladers are fan favorites. They are going back to reminisce about many special moments in the anime - like the god battle with rantaro, sisco, valt and free, the battle between aiga and drum, the one between shu and valt at their old training place. They seem to be trying hard to make valt relevant again by bringing him to the finals with lane. 
The random boosters have less that average non prize beys as they seem to be including parts they have excess of. 
Now what you said is true.. They didn't say that the new bey would be SK or that it shouldn't be what already exists in SK. But I think they are counting on the fact that most people won't select a beyblade that already has a SK evolution. Plus, doesn't Feb usually have a special rb? Maybe this is supposed to be a prize for that. 
Let's not forget that though the last release could be in Jan, the anime would go on until March. This would be OK for them if there was a new season, but if there isn't, it makes sense that they could be trying to stuff some releases into the Feb - Mar period.

Talk about a speech you made my eyes hurt lol. I hope for a new Lucifer or genesis or Phoenix

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:04 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  5:58 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: I personally would prefer if this was the last season. In that vein, I'll tell you I think this would be the last season. On the wbba app, tt shut down the appearance of new beys in the garage for this season. They reduced the number of releases drastically. Apart from the brothers and lane, the only other bladers are fan favorites. They are going back to reminisce about many special moments in the anime - like the god battle with rantaro, sisco, valt and free, the battle between aiga and drum, the one between shu and valt at their old training place. They seem to be trying hard to make valt relevant again by bringing him to the finals with lane. 
Now what you said is true.. They didn't say that the new bey would be SK or that it shouldn't be what already exists in SK. But I think they are counting on the fact that most people won't select a beyblade that already has a SK evolution. Plus, doesn't Feb usually have a special rb? Maybe this is supposed to be a prize for that. 

Talk about a speech you made my eyes hurt lol. I hope for a new Lucifer or genesis or Phoenix

Lol you have to admit they were valid points though. 
I really hope they make a new Phoenix too.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kai edits - Oct. 10, 2020

(Oct. 10, 2020  6:13 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  6:04 AM)kai edits Wrote: Talk about a speech you made my eyes hurt lol. I hope for a new Lucifer or genesis or Phoenix

Lol you have to admit they were valid points though. 
I really hope they make a new Phoenix too.

Yeah you should make a speech to tt about why sparking launchers need to made a way so they won't worn as fast.

Having a fan favorite bey as the last bey in sparking will be an amazing way to wrap up burst, I feel. Even if that bey may not come in the anime.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - chaomaster100 - Oct. 10, 2020

I doubt it will happen but I'd like to hope for Kerbeus. TT did not give it justice and its the only one of the original 4 that isn't in sparking.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - AlexTheBlader - Oct. 10, 2020

I have a question though. what happens after? no new beys come and beyblade slowly dies or what next? a new gimic?