World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing (/Thread-Product-B-79-Starter-Drain-Fafnir-8-Nothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir - Homax - Apr. 13, 2017

(Apr. 13, 2017  10:35 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: So apparently there is a spring in the Driver tip. Kind of like the clicky part of a pen. Like the top where you push to use a pen

So you suggest that you can switch the driver's mode between two different heights?
I would like that, but it would be weird since in Burst every Beyblade has to be roughly the same height.

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - MonoDragon - Apr. 13, 2017

Wonder how well Drain Fafnir will work with a Gyro Driver

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - V2KX - Apr. 13, 2017

Nothing = Driver name. (Odd indeed)

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - SprigganJoseph - Apr. 13, 2017

Does anyone know the translation for the description of the layer disc and driver

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Morrisjam021 - Apr. 13, 2017

(Apr. 13, 2017  5:52 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone know the translation for the description of the layer disc and driver

8 : A driver that boosts endurance with the external gravity! You can also use a frame, and make it stronger with customization.

Nothing : There's a built-in spring at the tip, land the shoot and while defending, absorb upper attacks! Guard the spin power!!

(Apr. 13, 2017  6:31 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: 8 : A driver that boosts endurance with the external gravity! You can also use a frame, and make it stronger with customization.

Nothing : There's a built-in spring at the tip, land the shoot and while defending, absorb upper attacks! Guard the spin power!!

So the Nothing Driver can defend against Snipe Shots?

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 13, 2017

(Apr. 13, 2017  6:33 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So the Nothing Driver can defend against Snipe Shots?

Possibly. But I think it's meant for making it jump or something, and if it it should help it to take hit when you super deep bank bey as opponent will mostly hit on top, spring can absorb hit

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - SprigganJoseph - Apr. 13, 2017

(Apr. 13, 2017  6:31 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: 8 : A driver that boosts endurance with the external gravity! You can also use a frame, and make it stronger with customization.

Thanks for the info

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - TL14 - Apr. 13, 2017

I'm sooooooo excited for this Bey. Grin "Nothing" gives me a big Einstein MS vibe (I have very good memories with this Blade ^^) and I'm super happy that Drain Fafnir's layer indeed stands up to the expectations of it's name and really has rubber. I don't know why 8 has no frame but I think the golden Star frame has to go on there. Anyways I'm super mega hyped for this release. I love this Bey already! <3

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Mage - Apr. 13, 2017

It really sucks that it comes with a left PROTO launcher
Right when we finally get a left winder launcher, we get the crapiest one possible

(Apr. 13, 2017  11:05 PM)Mage Wrote: It really sucks that it comes with a left PROTO launcher
Right when we finally get a left winder launcher, we get the crapiest one posiible

But maybe it'll supply the parts needed to make a good custom left spin winder launcher

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - BlackMirror - Apr. 14, 2017

is this going to come out on the 29th?

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Kai-V - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  1:41 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: is this going to come out on the 29th?

Yes, all releases this month come out on April 29th.

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Flame Roman - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, all releases this month come out on April 29th.

omg Omg OMG Kai-V thx for the news bro

(Apr. 14, 2017  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, all releases this month come out on April 29th.

I thought there was only one release in April. Wasn't the Tornado Wyvern Random booster supposed to come out in May?

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - V2KX - Apr. 14, 2017

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-80-Random-Booster-Vol-6-Tornado-Wyvern-4G-At?pid=1373056#pid1373056 (Says April 29th)

(Apr. 14, 2017  2:36 AM)V2KX Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-80-Random-Booster-Vol-6-Tornado-Wyvern-4G-At?pid=1373056#pid1373056 (Says April 29th)

Sorry, I was looking at beyblade.wikia.com which stated that there was going to be one starter in April and a booster in May. Turns out it's wrong.

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Bastillon - Apr. 14, 2017

Stopped to think for a while. Drain Fafnir ate nothing? Really TT? That's a terrible pun. Still, I think Drain Fafnir will totally wreck D2 out of the box with the Nothing driver offering upper attack resistance.

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:51 AM)Bastillon Wrote: Stopped to think for a while. Drain Fafnir ate nothing? Really TT? That's a terrible pun. Still, I think Drain Fafnir will totally wreck D2 out of the box with the Nothing driver offering upper attack resistance.

Think about it, this beyblade originates in Japan. They wouldn't have used it as a pun unless they actually meant it to be translated into English like that. I wonder if Hasbro will keep the name "Drain Fafnir" or even 8.

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Bastillon - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  7:00 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Think about it, this beyblade originates in Japan. They wouldn't have used it as a pun unless they actually meant it to be translated into English like that. I wonder if Hasbro will keep the name "Drain Fafnir" or even 8.
But wouldn't it be much better to name the disk 0 to fit the "nothing" theme? It has no frame, uses Nothing as a driver, yet the disk isn't 0 which represents nothing? This feels like a huge missed opportunity here.

(Apr. 14, 2017  7:51 AM)Bastillon Wrote: But wouldn't it be much better to name the disk 0 to fit the "nothing" theme? It has no frame, uses Nothing as a driver, yet the disk isn't 0 which represents nothing? This feels like a huge missed opportunity here.

Yes, this is true

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Beyblade Beyond - Apr. 14, 2017

If it didn't eat how did it grow strong enough to be the best bey in the world? Guess that's why it 'drains' energy rather than eating it, anyhow it looks cool but I must agree that I'm not happy that it comes without a Frame/Flame

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Wind~down~cat - Apr. 14, 2017

Is it a stamina type?

(Apr. 14, 2017  9:25 AM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Is it a stamina type?

Yes

RE: B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing - Basalt Fox - Apr. 14, 2017

New video about Drain Fanfir:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfKlOUt12GI