World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - LeftBurst - Jun. 01, 2017

A lot of people say this Bey looks like Xcalibur, but I'm getting more of a red and gold Zillion Zeus vibe. The shape of both Beys are really similar.

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  7:40 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:28 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is the God ability for lS the omnidirectional rotation?

thats not confirmed yet

Yes it is confirmed, actually...

RE: (NOT B-74) Legend Spriggan - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2017

The biggest picture I found (click on it if the board automatically resizes it):

[Image: LegendSpriggan_Layer.jpg]

There is no doubt at all that that is a Metal God Chip, and you can clearly see that separate piece of plastic underneath that can be turned around to go in the other spin direction.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 01, 2017

What thsoe black contact points are made off? Tbh I'm getting​ feeling they could be metal.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - MaxBalkov - Jun. 01, 2017

It's obviously translucent black plastic, the same as we saw on Chaos. Putting metal in a contact point is asking for destruction in Beyblade Burst.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - loyd87 - Jun. 01, 2017

they have keep the design of Storm Spriggan I can clearly see with the Hasbro Version color. they made it more rounded too. really interesting I hope it will be better then its old versions.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - MaxBalkov - Jun. 01, 2017

OMG, you're so right!!! Now that you mentioned Hasbro, I can clearly see it! I mean, what if Hasbro came up with their weird recolor based on this design? Gasp

Anyway, since even Ragnaruk got better teeth on this new God series, maybe Spriggan will be a legend as the name suggests!

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Yblader1 - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  2:33 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: What thsoe black contact points are made off? Tbh I'm getting feeling they could be metal.

I think they are like a dark translucent colour plastic perhaps cos just upon glance it doesn't look like metal at all.

Personally I don't really think the bey looks as cool in real life as it did in the magazine. I think killer deathscyther looks much nicer but performance wise I can't really speak because as the bey is omni directional it will probably be a really good performer. This dual rotation could make a huge impact on the burst system. I'm just thinking how to switch the modes. Could there be like a gimmick to remove the 2 layers (I'm assuming 2) and switch them to change rotation direction like how with kerbecs in mfb you could change between the boost mode and attack mode by opening and closing the bey.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - loyd87 - Jun. 01, 2017

it was plastic for sure the metalic gray is probably paint or stickers but clearly its black translucent plastic.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - MPZLShadow - Jun. 01, 2017

is there any photos of the driver

we don't know what disk or driver it come with so no...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  2:47 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: is there any photos of the driver

No. As I have mentioned before, yesterday, they only show the Layer.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Bladerguy2 - Jun. 01, 2017

It looks more like spriggan in real lofe than it did in the magazine, anx it also looks a lot less complex, which is good

now my main question about lS is its teeth... TT will do mirror match teeth or they will do not made it symetrical and give it some different burst resistance from wich spin direction you choose...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  3:29 PM)loyd87 Wrote: now my main question about lS is its teeth... TT will do mirror match teeth or they will do not made it symetrical and give it some different burst resistance from wich spin direction you choose...

It's a major release and seems like they worked alot on it. Shu probably going to destroy free (lol) so they need to make it resists bursting enough so it can burst Fafnir before it burst LS.

Sad it's not metal Unhappy

TT rarely choose their teeth in fonction of the anime venue.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - MPZLShadow - Jun. 01, 2017

i think that spriggan will have the forge disc clicked into the midddle so prongs can go on either side

(Jun. 01, 2017  4:15 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: i think that spriggan will have the forge disc clicked into the midddle so prongs can go on either side

Then the prongs of the launcher won't fit the Bey. I guess you'll just have some sort of switch to change the little tabs, where the launcher holds, to the opposite side. It's more logical, imo.

the prong holes will be way bigger ???

and they are i think by looking at the photo

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Jinbee - Jun. 01, 2017

This is probably one of the nicest looking layers ever! I really can't wait to try this. I get a HMS AR feeling with this layer, maybe it's the way when you left spin it, the heads would likely smash, kind of like Driger MS would for example.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Bastillon - Jun. 02, 2017

Holy that looks amazing. And the dual spin gimmick fits Shuu very well, since he already trained himself to be ambidextrous at launching. Actually, he might be ambidextrous in the first place... But still, glad to see one of my favorite gimmicks back in the scene, although a L/R Spin is the last thing I'd expect to be a god ability. That's kinda hinting no more beys would have this ability aside the Spriggan line.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeyGa - Jun. 02, 2017

WOW!!!! I have to agree with Jinbee, this is one of the nicest looking layers! I really hope it got good teeth and the god ability works smoothly. I'm looking forward to see the new Launcher it'll come with! Grin
Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - CrazyAries - Jun. 02, 2017

If lS is the only dual spin layer, TT has no reason to make its teeth terrible...At least V2's teeth, I think.
By the way, I think the shape of lS is a little similar to D2...4 blades and a relatively round shape... XD

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - loyd87 - Jun. 02, 2017

if you look at S2 it have the same 4 blades but their paired on each side.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Limetka - Jun. 02, 2017

It looks great but I'm gonna be dissapointed if L/R is its only gimmick, not a fan of that.