World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) (/Thread-Product-B-86-Starter-Legend-Spriggan-7-Mr-dual-spin-Metal-God-Chip)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 12, 2017

Red Eye ?! So weird...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 12, 2017

Ha
Legend Spriggan 8 Marge
Like Marge Simpson

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Sıon - Jun. 12, 2017

I'm thinking anime wise, the relation of Red Eye to Shu will be like the relation of Toby and Faust in MFB.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - C a o S³ - Jun. 12, 2017

(Jun. 12, 2017  6:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm thinking anime wise, the relation of Red Eye to Shu will be like the relation of Toby and Faust in MFB.

I thought more or less the same. Probably we are going to have this kind of situation.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - ToxicAtom - Jun. 12, 2017

I think merge sounds the most likely, since the last two spriggan drivers were synonyms of merge (fusion, unite)

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - 1234beyblade - Jun. 12, 2017

Okay so I can't tell if they cut the footage to change spin direction... Or if you didn't have to change anything in the bey to use dual spin...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 12, 2017  6:53 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm thinking anime wise, the relation of Red Eye to Shu will be like the relation of Toby and Faust in MFB.

So Red Eye is not Shu ? Chocked

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 13, 2017  12:26 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

So Red Eye is not Shu ? Chocked

That is indeed what CoroCoro wants us to believe, so far.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeybladeR.O - Jun. 13, 2017

Lmao it is

(Jun. 12, 2017  9:59 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Okay so I can't tell if they cut the footage to change spin direction... Or if you didn't have to change anything in the bey to use dual spin..
You don't have to change anything just put it in opposite way.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 13, 2017  2:35 AM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: Lmao it is

(Jun. 12, 2017  9:59 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Okay so I can't tell if they cut the footage to change spin direction... Or if you didn't have to change anything in the bey to use dual spin..

Like I said earlier:
(Jun. 10, 2017  3:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  3:39 PM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: Considering the Burst mechanism is dependent on the way the teeth of the layer clicks in, and affects the direction of rotation, I'm wondering how the mechanics of this thing work.

There's a part that is supposed to rotate on the bottom of the layer that blocks off the other side to change spin direction

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Socramae - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 13, 2017  2:41 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:35 AM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: Lmao it is

Like I said earlier:
(Jun. 10, 2017  3:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: There's a part that is supposed to rotate on the bottom of the layer that blocks off the other side to change spin direction

question im new to this site i dont read japanese and im too lazy to go through the whole forum but where did it show its duel rotation and wouldnt the piece that dictates rotation be weak or easily break able if made movable ?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Suzaku-X - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 04, 2017  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We knew what the mechanism was, with the piece underneath the Legend Spriggan Layer being rotated to change where the prongs would fit for the different spin direction, but in case anybody had difficulty figuring it out and needed a visual drawing of it:

[Image: LegendSpriggan_patentdualspin.jpg]

Full size picture: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/d/d4/LegendSpriggan_patentdualspin.jpg

(Jun. 13, 2017  2:48 AM)Socramae Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:41 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Like I said earlier:

question im new to this site i dont read japanese and im too lazy to go through the whole forum but where did it show its duel rotation and wouldnt the piece that dictates rotation be weak or easily break able if made movable ?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Kai-V - Jun. 13, 2017

That settles it: you use the loop in the winder to switch the underside piece's mode and change the Layer's spin direction.

[Image: DCMIKurUIAE48JV?format=jpg]

Other scans from CoroCoro:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryo92021/status/874550092685950976

Also, the Driver has a rubber outer layer and a plastic tip in the middle and it looks like you can manually switch between its modes by turning left or right.

This officially comes with a Light Launcher LR but a BeyLauncher LR will be released on the 11th of some hidden month hah. Probably just that 'new BeyLauncher' that will be released in the next few months.

(Jun. 13, 2017  11:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That settles it: you use the loop in the winder to switch the underside piece's mode and change the Layer's spin direction.

[Image: DCMIKurUIAE48JV?format=jpg]

Other scans from CoroCoro:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryo92021/status/874550092685950976

Also, the Driver has a rubber outer layer and a plastic tip in the middle and it looks like you can manually switch between its modes by turning left or right.

This officially comes with a Light Launcher LR but a BeyLauncher LR will be released on the 11th of some hidden month hah. Probably just that 'new BeyLauncher' that will be released in the next few months.

Wait, by the driver changing, is it like Trans? Or does it change based on spin direction?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeyCrafter - Jun. 13, 2017

It's probably based on Trans.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Caroline01 - Jun. 13, 2017

ohh i like these things... what are they for .. ?? i cant understand ..

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - TrainiacJ - Jun. 13, 2017

Cool! The way the description for Merge is written makes me think it could either be like a Shooter Change Core, but seeing how it moved in the video, it'll probably just be like Trans.

Thanks for sharing!

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Aoi Valt - Jun. 13, 2017

Is Spriggan's bey chip the same that will be released for others beyblade? They will have the same simbol?

(Jun. 13, 2017  2:20 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Is Spriggan's bey chip the same that will be released for others beyblade?  They will have the same simbol?

All Metal God Chips will probably have this symbol, but not all Beyblades will come with a Metal God Chip...

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - bigdaddyjoe - Jun. 13, 2017

Now... ...Were are those leaks of Maximum Garuda?

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Dodgest - Jun. 13, 2017

I'm totes buying this & the hidden launcher whenever it comes. Is the recolor one of those "we'll never see it" or an edition like Darkness Driger? Beyblades takin all my money this year. I'm happy we get all new parts. I hope we get the bey that has that "STAR" frame from a few months ago. I might use that on this blade.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - BeybladeFanOff - Jun. 13, 2017

[Image: 19190992_298875687237109_106585687_n.jpg...e=5941EE52]

The Flame Axe Ver., thanks to marutti:

[Image: Legend_Spriggan_Flame_Axe_Verblur.jpg]

There will be 100 of them, apparently.

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Chrisnemisis - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 13, 2017  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Flame Axe Ver., thanks to marutti:

How can I get one??

RE: Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mg (dual spin, Metal God Chip!) - Mage - Jun. 13, 2017

(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Flame Axe Ver., thanks to marutti:

How can I get one??

Probably by winning the Corocoro lottery included with a Corocoro issue
Although it's near impossible to win 1, especially this one