World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter (/Thread-Product-B-73-New-generation-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-Starter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracieleone - Mar. 02, 2017

I just hope it means that motifs are, finally, no longer restricted to one type.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  4:23 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I just hope it means that motifs are, finally, no longer restricted to one type.
What do you mean?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracieleone - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean?

Like bit chips from the plastic generation, and clear wheels from Metal Fight.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TL14 - Mar. 02, 2017

I like the name Vortex. It's the name I guessed for Variable. But I have no idea why they called this disk Vortex. As Kai-V already said it really looks more like a hexagon. I like the name Reboot but Rebirth would have been fitting, too, imo. The gimmick of switching from Blow to Jaggy is just awesome. Maybe even more thanFGrin. I'm definitely going to buy this Bey. It's just pure epicness. ^^

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jinbee - Mar. 02, 2017

I was so close with my guess for the driver! I guessed Rush Boost

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The naming scheme definitely seems to tend towards Plastics combinations', becoming overly complicated... Not necessarily a good thing hah. Even GV.6V.Rb starts being complicated for kids to keep up with. Imagine by the fourth system, if it ever happens.

What does "6 Vortex" even mean? The Disc did not appear to be only an hexagon...

It may have 6 holes or something that gives it down/upforce.

Tbh compared to MFB these names are still quite bit easy to remember
Like Galaxy Pegasus Wing 105 Right Rubber Flat
Fang Leone 130 Wave Wide Defence
Fusion Hades (there are 2 parts already with similar name or same name by Hasbro) Armour Defence 145 Sharp Wide Defence
+ metal faces lol

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jinbee - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The naming scheme definitely seems to tend towards Plastics combinations', becoming overly complicated... Not necessarily a good thing hah. Even GV.6V.Rb starts being complicated for kids to keep up with. Imagine by the fourth system, if it ever happens.

What does "6 Vortex" even mean? The Disc did not appear to be only an hexagon...

I don't think it's too complicated so far, I think the number sort of does it in a way but it's no more complex than MFB. I'm glad that it least has a naming system so it's better than Plastics and HMS in that sense.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGa - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  9:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't think it's too complicated so far, I think the number sort of does it in a way but it's no more complex than MFB. I'm glad that it least has a naming system so it's better than Plastics and HMS in that sense.

And also definitely better than what Hasbro has been doing with those random naming system.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  9:02 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It may have 6 holes or something that gives it down/upforce.

Tbh compared to MFB these names are still quite bit easy to remember
Like Galaxy Pegasus Wing 105 Right Rubber Flat
Fang Leone 130 Wave Wide Defence
Fusion Hades (there are 2 parts already with similar name or same name by Hasbro) Armour Defence 145 Sharp Wide Defence
+ metal faces lol
Am I the only one who sees that these words are actually self-explanatory though hah? Very unlike "6 Vortex" and even "Reboot", to an extent.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Discord Blader - Mar. 02, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Am I the only one who sees that these words are actually self-explanatory though hah? Very unlike "6 Vortex" and even "Reboot", to an extent.

Nah ur not alone

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Dracomageat - Mar. 03, 2017

(Mar. 02, 2017  9:07 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I don't think it's too complicated so far, I think the number sort of does it in a way but it's no more complex than MFB. I'm glad that it least has a naming system so it's better than Plastics and HMS in that sense.

Agreed. That 6 really bugs me but I'm otherwise rather liking the fact that a name tells us all the parts.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Mar. 05, 2017

You know what I just thought of... What the heck is Hasbro going to do when it's their turn to make God Valkyrie? They're probably having nightmares right now. They will be forced to put more effort into their "Beyblades" XD

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  11:40 PM)boltoms Wrote: You know what I just thought of... What the heck is Hasbro going to do when it's their turn to make God Valkyrie? They're probably having nightmares right now. They will be forced to put more effort into their "Beyblades" XD

They happily changed the names of beyblades that didn't need changing like Big Bang Pegasis so somehow I doubt it.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Mar. 06, 2017

(Mar. 05, 2017  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: They happily changed the names of beyblades that didn't need changing like Big Bang Pegasis so somehow I doubt it.

Ikr, i'm talking about the parts as well. We have an absence of Orbit. But we do have Hold... (or whatever Hasbro calls it) I really hope we don't have another 4D Hasbro situation on our hands. Although they did fix it...  Chocked_2  Idk...

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Mar. 06, 2017

(Mar. 06, 2017  12:01 AM)boltoms Wrote: Ikr, i'm talking about the parts as well. We have an absence of Orbit. But we do have Hold... (or whatever Hasbro calls it) I really hope we don't have another 4D Hasbro situation on our hands. Although they did fix it...  Chocked_2  Idk...

Don't Forget Hasbro Is Making Weight!!!!

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyCrafter - Mar. 06, 2017

Orbit still has a chance though when Anubion A2 is released. But really, this is getting off topic.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jimmyjazz39 - Mar. 06, 2017

(Mar. 06, 2017  12:41 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Orbit still has a chance though when Anubion A2 is released.  But really, this is getting off topic.

And I guess Gyro has a chance with Chaos

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TrainiacJ - Mar. 06, 2017

To be fair, Hasbro has gaps built into its numbering scheme for Trans, Orbit, Gyro, and Yeilding. Best case scenario they pull a Spark FX or maybe just retcon them into packs with the beys they're from when they start releasing Burst God?

>assuming hasbro cares

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Mar. 06, 2017

Sorry for getting us off topic. But it was a big question of mine Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - boltoms - Mar. 09, 2017

What if the new "bit chip" on top of the new Beyblades allowed you to "turn off" the burst feature. Like it locked the layer down?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGa - Mar. 09, 2017

Then they'd kill the name of the generation xD
BTW, the burst gimmick is the best and the most fun part of the system, why would they kill it like this? Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Hato - Mar. 09, 2017

I agree with BeyGa on this. The system is called Beyblade Burst, so if they didn't burst it would be contradicting the series' name entirely (along with main focus).

Right now I'm thinking it's for the Metal God Chip

Good point, but I think the chips have to serve a deeper purpose than just adding weight. Or not...

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Mar. 09, 2017

(Mar. 09, 2017  1:09 AM)boltoms Wrote: Good point, but I think the chips have to serve a deeper purpose than just adding weight. Or not...

Metal Faces have served just one purpose in the past: adding weight. There is no reason this would not be the case again.

(Mar. 09, 2017  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Metal Faces have served just one purpose in the past: adding weight. There is no reason this would not be the case again.

No, it served as a facebolt as well. there was more than just adding weight. I don't see the point of adding a completely new part, just to add weight. There has to be more. Or, maybe not...