World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter (/Thread-Product-B-73-New-generation-God-Valkyrie-6V-Rb-Starter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - VarunPc - Feb. 25, 2017

that eyes on the bey looks like that of mad miniboros

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Sıon - Feb. 25, 2017

I'm looking at the driver. I'm definitely positive there is a reverse f:s or sort of gimmic, looking at the primary plastic tabs at the side.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - CrazyAries - Feb. 26, 2017

This should be the "Introduction" of GV. However...

By the way, we've got some information about GV but why there is nothing about the Legend Spriggan and the Blaze Ragnaruk?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TrainiacJ - Feb. 26, 2017

(Feb. 26, 2017  1:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This should be the "Introduction" of GV. However...

They had way too much fun making this haha

I find it odd that the cap on top of Gv is red when the one in the game has a blue cap. Perhaps the one in the game is meant to be in the new Entry Set?

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Jimmyjazz39 - Feb. 26, 2017

his hand motion at 2:57 gives me the idea of the layer being able to flip

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Homax - Feb. 26, 2017

(Feb. 26, 2017  1:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This should be the "Introduction" of GV. However...

By the way, we've got some information about GV but why there is nothing about the Legend Spriggan and the Blaze Ragnaruk?

Can you explain this for people who don't understand any Japanese? :o

(Feb. 26, 2017  1:57 AM)Homax Wrote: Can you explain this for people who don't understand any Japanese? :o

In fact they didn't give us any useful information because they added mosaic on the scenes of GV, and erase the sound when they talk about the details of GV. XD
The only thing we can know is that the new system is very interesting and have some gimmicks. XD

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Homax - Feb. 26, 2017

(Feb. 26, 2017  2:06 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: In fact they didn't give us any useful information because they added mosaic on the scenes of GV, and erase the sound when they talk about the details of GV. XD
The only thing we can know is that the new system is very interesting and have some gimmicks. XD

But what did those signs with the angry face that covered the stadium say for example? That was kind of weird.. Grin

(Feb. 26, 2017  2:10 AM)Homax Wrote: But what did those signs with the angry face that covered the stadium say for example? That was kind of weird.. :D

The words in the circle covered stadium means "Not allowed to show"...
And for the other angry faces... Well actually they don't have actual meaning, but just appeared with the sound effects that are use to cover the original voice when they are talking about the details of GV...

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2017

Well that video definitely did not show us anything, especially not something that we did not already know hah. We know almost everything about God Valkyrie already.

What did transpire out of those censored scenes anyway is that the two CoroCoro employees were surprised at some point while God Valkyrie was spinning alone in the stadium, so that almost guarantees an in-battle mode change for the Driver's tip. It must have been immobile and then suddenly aggressive or the contrary, otherwise I doubt they would have reacted suddenly like: "Oh!"

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyCrafter - Feb. 26, 2017

Next time on Beyblade Burst Exposed: We figured out how this new system will play, and a more detailed look of one of the new Beys, God Valkyrie. I don't know... I'm just trying to be funny.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Beyblade Beyond - Feb. 26, 2017

(Feb. 26, 2017  7:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well that video definitely did not show us anything, especially not something that we did not already know hah. We know almost everything about God Valkyrie already.

What did transpire out of those censored scenes anyway is that the two CoroCoro employees were surprised at some point while God Valkyrie was spinning alone in the stadium, so that almost guarantees an in-battle mode change for the Driver's tip. It must have been immobile and then suddenly aggressive or the contrary, otherwise I doubt they would have reacted suddenly like: "Oh!"

It sounded like it goes back & forth in 3 segments, aggressive then stationary in the middle & back to aggressive till the end, I'm excited! But yeah, nothing we didn't already know tbh

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Zeutron - Feb. 26, 2017

anyone feeling the hype ? the release is comin in a while i think march 31st

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Sıon - Feb. 26, 2017

Huh. it sounds like a transition from a semi flat to hole flat. Probably more like from standard accel to assault zephyr.  It definitely sounded like it went from less to more aggressive. I can solidify this claim because you can see similar tabs on the 4d drivers F:D and F:S, like on the driver Rb. they will either be primary (Undyed opaque plastic) or dyed white.

as for the gimick on the layer, as far as I'm concerned, it's like variares, but instead of being inwards and outwards based on stamina, it is side to side based on how close it is to bursting, sort of like blitz unicorno had a mode change mid battle. I'm getting those vibes from the third layer and the inlaid spring.

These are just thoughts based on all that I gathered and from all the speculation on the chat. I hope I got close to the truth.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2017

(Feb. 26, 2017  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: anyone feeling the hype ? the release is comin in a while i think march 31st

March 18th actually.

(Feb. 26, 2017  10:43 AM)Sıon Wrote: Huh. it sounds like a transition from a semi flat to hole flat. Probably more like from standard accel to assault zephyr.  It definitely sounded like it went from less to more aggressive. I can solidify this claim because you can see similar tabs on the 4d drivers FGrin and FConfused, like on the driver Rb. they will either be primary (Undyed opaque plastic) or dyed white.

as for the gimick on the layer, as far as I'm concerned, it's like variares, but instead of being inwards and outwards based on stamina, it is side to side based on how close it is to bursting, sort of like blitz unicorno had a mode change mid battle. I'm getting those vibes from the third layer and the inlaid spring.

These are just thoughts based on all that I gathered and from all the speculation on the chat. I hope I got close to the truth.

That is what we already established, yes.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - Kai-V - Feb. 27, 2017

God Valkyrie's Rb Driver's tip is definitely shaped like a star:

[Image: GodValkyrie_TipStar.jpg]

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - BeyGa - Feb. 27, 2017

I just wonder where the rubber will be. Smile

From what we saw in the BeyTerminal, there is no rubber hah.

(Feb. 27, 2017  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what we saw in the BeyTerminal, there is no rubber hah.

Then I wonder what Rb stands for. LOL

Rapid blow, Rebounce, Rebound, etc. hah. With Sp and Cy, clearly those were the first two letters of a word, but no English word at all starts with "Rb", so they shot themselves in the foot hah.

Got it!
Interesting to have longer names too. Thanks again, Kai-V. Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - CrazyAries - Feb. 27, 2017

[Image: a80dd7d7277f9e2f398050891630e924b999f305.jpg]

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - NEET no Kami - Feb. 27, 2017

i though the plastic would be hollow like polish, and magnum, using the same metal disk. it does seem like the metal is the same shape of the plastic as well.
hopefully the new disks are heavier.

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - TL14 - Feb. 27, 2017

I think Rb stands for Rebirth/Reborn and it switches from Blow to Jaggy. Smile

RE: B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 27, 2017

Wow! Thanks a YJAlot Crazy Aries!

Hmm it's much different then I though. It's layer surely looks awesome and it has lot's of powerful smash attack and upper attack (yes I don't mean Upperf Smash) points! Seems like mode change will make it go from Smash to Barrage to Upper I think (Kinda like Big Bang Pegasis)

Tbh no idea what to expect from Disk. It looks like it has a same disk as Jerk/Magnum/Polish. Maybe if it has some mode change then it can be useful but tbh I don't seem much here

Driver is interesting. I can see 2 tabs on it so maybe it has FGrin like gimmick, but what exactly purpose of that gear can be? Maybe it can have some sort engine gear like mechanism which gives it extra burst of spin when slowed down or getting hit by other bey or just at the start of battle

TBH dunno what made them choose a Jaggy like tip as Variable and Xtreme are much better choice (even Assault tbh)