World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Mar. 14, 2016

it's nice that we get an official image, that is photographed, really hope we get to see the driver clearly soon, with an underside image of the driver. really glad that the non-clear parts are equal length, because the other image makes it look weirdly non-equal due to the camera angle.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Alta - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was the picture before it was your avatar hahah.

By the way, the yellow wing stickers are very ugly in reality:

[Image: FGLLT6A.jpg]

It appears that the stickers closer to the inner section of the Layer are underneath the translucent plastic, either they are pre-applied or the clear plastic can actually be separated from the opaque plastic somehow, but it does seem like the two pieces are screwed together.

In any case, I've been wanting the stickers to be applicable below the transparent plastic on Layers ever since Burst was previewed, it would be nice to be able to apply them where they are impossible to damage but can still be seen, it would completely absolve stickers from battle wear.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - OkinawamTS - Mar. 14, 2016

just scanned it from Corocoro Comic

[Image: 20160314_04b132.jpg]

[Image: 20160314_0c5145.jpg]

[Image: 20160314_77dd7e.jpg]

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2016

I like how they really highlight that there are two Layers, officially called "Over Layer" and "Layer Core" (nice to finally have a term for the transparent casing and all though), but clearly they are not customizable so they are just one part hahah.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Burst - Mar. 14, 2016

In These Good Resolution Scans Victory Valkyrie Looks Awesome !!!!! Thanks a Lot For the Scans Okina.
Its Time For Victory !!!!!!
By The way the Red Victory Valkyrie how will it be Obtained though ?? As this there are 1000 Beys Right ?
Is it the Same way the Black Knight Valkyrie and Saints XFX was obtained ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Yes, exactly the same way: CoroCoro lottery.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 14, 2016

Why do I get the feeling that that view of the Driver with the gap in between WOULD have been a cross gap. However, the actual tip looks weird and kind of cool!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Dracomageat - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  1:16 AM)valkyrie25 Wrote: this is off-topic but:
dat my avatar!

Atleast trim the white space around it man.

Boost Disk:
[Image: SkiXVtX.png]

Variable Driver:
[Image: pMelPVK.png]
That totally looks like the rubber tip is meant to be reverted as well. Otherwise, why have those star protrusions at the tip and also inside?

Also the inverted Light Launcher:
[Image: BBvHD9s.jpg]

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 14, 2016

It looks like there are Spikes like on JB on the drivers rubber but on the other scan it showed to have a slot going through the center. Maybe variable means that you can flip the rubber and change modes. That would be cool. Smile

Also, Blade looks sick! Grin

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - loyd87 - Mar. 14, 2016

the disk is Boost not Blade, and what Kai-V said its probably a reverted tip.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kei - Mar. 14, 2016

Okay, Boost and Variable are cool and all ... but that black Light Launcher, though! Cool

is the tip flat with "spikes" on it, or is more of a ball with "spikes" on it, it's kind of hard to tell.
i really hope it does not wear down fast.

(Mar. 14, 2016  8:23 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is the tip flat with "spikes" on it, or is more of a ball with "spikes" on it, it's kind of hard to tell.

Our educated guess is that the rubber has two usable ends with two different tips.

(Mar. 14, 2016  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:23 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is the tip flat with "spikes" on it, or is more of a ball with "spikes" on it, it's kind of hard to tell.

Our educated guess is that the rubber has two usable ends with two different tips.
that's pretty nice, reminds me of the "flippable" tip from seaborg and uriel 2.
any idea how wide the tip may be, it just looks super wide, even wider than giga flat.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  8:04 PM)loyd87 Wrote: the disk is Boost not Blade, and what Kai-V said its probably a reverted tip.

Oops. Sorry. Thank you for correcting me. Smile

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 15, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

thats is pretty clever idea. but already found by a blader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVGl3GPcaZA

anyways thanks for pic Kai-V!!! #beyblade news

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Dracomageat - Mar. 15, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  8:32 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: that's pretty nice, reminds me of the "flippable" tip from seaborg and uriel 2.

Except that Seaborg was never meant to be flipped and, in atleast my experience, never worked when you did such.

Also, either use "Inverted" or "Reversed". Choose one and stick with it because the portmanteaux of "Reverted" really doesn't mean what you all seem to think it means.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Ninja Blader - Mar. 15, 2016

Man really curious about the driver. Wonder how would it perform.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - marutti - Mar. 16, 2016

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

Nice! It seems more controlled than Xtreme for some reason, I'm having hopes for this.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Burst - Mar. 16, 2016

Hey,
Wow Thats Looks so Awesome !!!! Specially Red Victory Valkyrie With That Shine(Thats Unique) !!!!! Lovely.
Thanks for Posting the Video Marutti !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 16, 2016

So it is really a big flat rubber tip with many small teeth? Even if they addrd carbon in the rubber, that looks like a stupid idea because the teeth are bound to wear down anyway. Sure, all rubber tips wear down, but in this case it would be rendered illegal if the teeth are absent, so this is a lot less forgiving.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  12:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So it is really a big flat rubber tip with many small teeth? Even if they addrd carbon in the rubber, that looks like a stupid idea because the teeth are bound to wear down anyway. Sure, all rubber tips wear down, but in this case it would be rendered illegal if the teeth are absent, so this is a lot less forgiving.

Imagine a Rubber Needle Driver LOL!

It's most likely their lame strategy of increasing sales for this Beyblade.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bladerguy2 - Mar. 16, 2016

Well that glossy red valk looks Ten times better than I thought it would.