World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 06, 2016

anyone noticed that black rubber is not tip of driver?

[Image: 5efj4i.jpg]

as you can see in image above. there is small rubber ball tip under black plastic

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - smash attacker - Mar. 06, 2016

I have not notice that

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - OkinawamTS - Mar. 06, 2016

(Mar. 06, 2016  11:37 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyone noticed that black rubber is not tip of driver?

[Image: 5efj4i.jpg]

as you can see in image above. there is small rubber ball tip under black plastic

are you talking about the extremities of the Black rubber that should be rounded

coz apparently from the white circle you made it seems that you are talking about the red background
but due to the big zoom of the picture or probably a scan make you see a shadow of a ball under the Black rubber tip
but there is absolutely nothing under the black rubber tip

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2016

He is definitely just talking about the red background...

You really should not stare at a picture too long...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Dracomageat - Mar. 06, 2016

Well, whatever it is, it's cool that this isn't another R²F. It's new and exciting, even if it doesn't work in the end.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeybladeR.O - Mar. 10, 2016

Pretty cool. Wonder if they will do this kind of transformation with all kinds of burst beys.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][/font]

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 11, 2016

(Mar. 10, 2016  6:03 PM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: Pretty cool. Wonder if they will do this kind of transformation with all kinds of burst beys.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][/font]

Yes, they will: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-April-introduces-new-Beyblade-Burst-system-Dual-Layers

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - OkinawamTS - Mar. 12, 2016

Apparently from this really small picture
[Image: t02200293_0240032013590380734.jpg]
it will be
Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Mar. 12, 2016

so does that mean there will be mode change for the driver?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Latios300000 - Mar. 12, 2016

None of the ads seem to advertize a mode change. Maybe its called varible for a variaty of ways it might move in battle. The tip is verry different and made of rubber, it could have many different spin movements and also depending on the way ot was launched

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Hato - Mar. 12, 2016

Variable? Now I'm really excited to get an official image of the Driver!

I don't expect mode change for the driver, I don't really see how it could change modes.

Thanks for sharing the image, Oki! Smile

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kevo - Mar. 12, 2016

This might be far-fetched, but I'm thinking they named the driver "variable" because it could be an "X" shape. In math, typically you solve for the variable "X", so thats where I got that from.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2016

I suspect it's more likely that the movement pattern varies depending on the shooting style ...

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Latios300000 - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I suspect it's more likely that the movement pattern varies depending on the shooting style ...

As do i haahahahaha

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 12, 2016

Variable?! So maybe you can flip the rubber just like on my R2F/RBF of my Blitz Pegasis II T125R2F/RBF. That would be awesome. Grin

(Mar. 12, 2016  9:39 PM)Kevo Wrote: This might be far-fetched, but I'm thinking they named the driver "variable" because it could be an "X" shape. In math, typically you solve for the variable "X", so thats where I got that from.

That´s a pretty cool theory. Grin

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 13, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  10:44 PM)Zera Wrote: Variable?! So maybe you can flip the rubber just like on my R2F/RBF of my Blitz Pegasis II T125R2F/RBF. That would be awesome. Grin

I do not know about your illegal modification, but that would make the most sense because why else would there be a whole line of rubber missing in the centre of the tip like we saw in the previous picture? That was just too bizare and it seems like the rubber would get warped very quickly. There is probably a bar inside the Driver that gets squeezed by the rubber tip you invert or revert, to altern between two tips. I am not sure if my description is clear, but knowing that it is named Variable, the really weird design we saw would only be excusable if it was for that purpose.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Mar. 13, 2016

(Mar. 13, 2016  6:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2016  10:44 PM)Zera Wrote: Variable?! So maybe you can flip the rubber just like on my R2F/RBF of my Blitz Pegasis II T125R2F/RBF. That would be awesome. Grin

I do not know about your illegal modification, but that would make the most sense because why else would there be a whole line of rubber missing in the centre of the tip like we saw in the previous picture? That was just too bizare and it seems like the rubber would get warped very quickly. There is probably a bar inside the Driver that gets squeezed by the rubber tip you invert or revert, to altern between two tips. I am not sure if my description is clear, but knowing that it is named Variable, the really weird design we saw would only be excusable if it was for that purpose.

My RBF (Rubber Block Flat) is an R2F with the rubber flipped over so that there is an RF bottom with a slot going through the center. You can always turn it back around to switch between R2F and RBF.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - KingAsh - Mar. 13, 2016

Just a guess but I think the two black prongs on the driver will retract into the driver making the tip flat. Judging by the name of the driver(Variable) this might just happen under certain circumstances maybe?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 13, 2016

(Mar. 13, 2016  5:15 PM)KingAsh Wrote: Just a guess but I think the two black prongs on the driver will retract into the driver making the tip flat. Judging by the name of the driver(Variable) this might just happen under certain circumstances maybe?

Those tabs are on every Driver and they are essential to keeping the Disk in place on top of the Driver. So no, they are not part of a mechanism.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - jblader12 - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 01, 2016  4:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Essentially the official picture:

[Image: nynVSzv.jpg]
this is off-topic but:
dat my avatar!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Latios300000 - Mar. 14, 2016

I know your new, so its ok, but going off topic like that could get you in trouble, just becarefull, you will get used to the rules soon they arnt hard or super stricked.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2016

It was the picture before it was your avatar hahah.

By the way, the yellow wing stickers are very ugly in reality:

[Image: FGLLT6A.jpg]

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Latios300000 - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 14, 2016  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was the picture before it was your avatar hahah.

By the way, the yellow wing stickers are very ugly in reality:

[Image: FGLLT6A.jpg]

I really like it alot actually......and maybe it will look better on the normal version

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Burst - Mar. 14, 2016

Hey,
It does Look Cool but the Fact that there are only 1000 Red Victory Valkyrie B.V.
Hope To See One If Possible Ever.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Mar. 14, 2016

Wow, no gradient on the stickers? Seriously? Look terrible.