World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V (/Thread-Product-B-34-Starter-Victory-Valkyrie-B-V)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Leo Burst - Apr. 06, 2016

Wow! LOL!!! Was there a part like that in MFB? If there was, was it any good? Mine still has the outer ring

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 06, 2016

No, in Metal Fight Beyblade, the most we had was RDF, which was a flat rubber tip encased in plastic with just a sort of sharp rubber tip protruding in the middle. I suppose some people were able to flatten it completely through use, but I think what happened the most was it wearing down unevenly so it got terrible balance.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Zoroaste - Apr. 06, 2016

Yeah mine is getting faster and faster as it gets more and more flattened. I am thinking, once it gets really flattened, it is gonna be insanely fast. Maybe too fast.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - beymaster15963 - Apr. 06, 2016

I just thought about something how do we take apart the dual layer there's no tool for it and it's not a normal screw

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 06, 2016

(Apr. 06, 2016  10:51 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: I just thought about something how do we take apart the dual layer there's no tool for it and it's not a normal screw

You do not. In the general Dual Layer topic, we mentioned many times that they are not actually two separate pieces. They are not meant to be disassembled.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - beymaster15963 - Apr. 06, 2016

Is it possible that they might sell replacement rubber/variable driver

(Apr. 06, 2016  10:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2016  10:51 PM)beymaster15963 Wrote: I just thought about something how do we take apart the dual layer there's no tool for it and it's not a normal screw

You do not. In the general Dual Layer topic, we mentioned many times that they are not actually two separate pieces. They are not meant to be disassembled.

Oh that sucks I thought it would be cool to put together different color versions

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 07, 2016

Btw is it possible to remove the tip of Variable?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2016

Nope.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Kai-V - Apr. 08, 2016

Steven from the Beyblade Geeks has posted some horrible photos:

Before:
[Image: CfdknWYUAAAVxog.jpg]

After:
[Image: Cfdkwy8VIAEVeGX.jpg]

That looks so uneven... Wow.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - TL14 - Apr. 08, 2016

It's even worse than I expected. Unhappy

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - 1234beyblade - Apr. 08, 2016

I am almost done with the second circle of teeth, soon it will just be a big Xtreme haha, I will post a picture once the teeth are actually gone.

Here it is so far:

[Image: WWwZW1B.png]

It's not too bad.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - MissingNo. - Apr. 08, 2016

(Apr. 08, 2016  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Steven from the Beyblade Geeks has posted some horrible photos:
That looks so uneven... Wow.

The rubber looks so cheap, how can you even sell that ?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Joshil100 - Apr. 08, 2016

It's basically turning into a RGF (Rubber Giga Flat). I guess the concept seems pretty cool but the rubber seems really cheap.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Syphon - Apr. 08, 2016

So I've got my Variable completely flat in 'RGF Mode' and I gotta say... it has now become absolutely useless!

It might be because I'm not the best of bladers but if the thing doesn't smash into the wall so much it bursts or takes itself out of the stadium it'll tornado so fast it's barely visible to the eye and shake the stadium. BUT EXCALIBUR LAD, USE THE MIGHTY FLOWER I hear you scream. Not possible with my skill. If I try to flower the thing It'll scrape to heck, hit the opposing bey once and then spin out of control.

On a secondary note I've noticed that V2 works pretty well with survive.

(Apr. 08, 2016  6:47 PM)Xcalibur Lad Wrote: So I've got my Variable completely flat in 'RGF Mode' and I gotta say... it has now become absolutely useless!

It might be because I'm not the best of bladers but if the thing doesn't smash into the wall so much it bursts or takes itself out of the stadium it'll tornado so fast it's barely visible to the eye and shake the stadium. BUT EXCALIBUR LAD, USE THE MIGHTY FLOWER I hear you scream. Not possible with my skill. If I try to flower the thing It'll scrape to heck, hit the opposing bey once and then spin out of control.

On a secondary note I've noticed that V2 works pretty well with survive.

That's sad. I was hoping in "RGF" it would have great attack power, but it probably has too much. Takara Tomy needs to make a rubber attack tip that's in the middle. Like a RWF (rubber wide flat).

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 08, 2016

(Apr. 08, 2016  6:49 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: That's sad. I was hoping in "RGF" it would have great attack power, but it probably has too much. Takara Tomy needs to make a rubber attack tip that's in the middle. Like a RWF (rubber wide flat).

Really? Xtreme seems pretty fast to me, and likely fast enough for most players. There's also Unite which seems to have a very quick sweeping motion, though obviously it's not a pure attacker.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Syphon - Apr. 08, 2016

I'd say that Xtreme is the perfect speed if you want a quick attacker. Anything more than that becomes silly, unstable and too unpredictable to be viable.

I will say this. I can imagine that Variable could be a pretty good counter to Xtreme if you used a layer that isn't prone to self bursting and you gain some level of control with it. The superior speed is enough to shove Xtremes out of the stadium or into the wall to burst

(Apr. 08, 2016  7:00 PM)Xcalibur Lad Wrote: I'd say that Xtreme is the perfect speed if you want a quick attacker. Anything more than that becomes silly, unstable and too unpredictable to be viable.

I will say this. I can imagine that Variable could be a pretty good counter to Xtreme if you used a layer that isn't prone to self bursting and you gain some level of control with it. The superior speed is enough to shove Xtremes out of the stadium or into the wall to burst

You're right on that haha. Variable is most likely only good before it gets fully worn down

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - juncction - Apr. 08, 2016

Maybe heavily worn Variable will become more viable once heavier pieces come out, which will probably stabilize the movement quite a bit.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - 1234beyblade - Apr. 10, 2016

#whenBeybladeBreakBeforeYouGetToTestThem

I actually recorded the battle in which this break happened... enjoy???

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2016

My condolences Unhappy That's really not reassuring, although it's the first Victory Valkyrie break I've seen so far.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - NEET no Kami - Apr. 10, 2016

what? how?
is the plastic not really that strong?

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - BeyGabe - Apr. 10, 2016

(Apr. 10, 2016  5:27 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: #whenBeybladeBreakBeforeYouGetToTestThem

I actually recorded the battle in which this break happened... enjoy???

I...I'm sorry for your loss, 1234beyblade. Should the WBO plan a funeral? I can attend, as long as it's next weekend.

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Jinbee - Apr. 10, 2016

Wow that thing went clean off! Oh man that sucks!

RE: B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie .B.V - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2016

I suspect it hit that really huge, squared-off projection on Storm Spriggan when that happened, thoug obviously impossible to know.