World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault (/Thread-Product-B-00-%CE%B1-Beyblade-Burst-exclusive-legendary-Amaterios-Aero-Assault)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 19, 2015

those teeth look faaaaat. good news!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Kei - Sep. 19, 2015

Our Amaterios Face suddenly seems less accurate now haha ... I wonder if it was originally actually orange or if the colour in the picture we had was just off.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 19, 2015

Yeah, but it looks great, so who cares? Wink

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - TL14 - Sep. 19, 2015

This bey looks so sick! Grin I´ll do my best to get one now. Wink

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - jonahblader13 - Sep. 19, 2015

I did it but don't know if I won.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Hato - Sep. 19, 2015

(Sep. 19, 2015  9:28 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I did it but don't know if I won.

If you won, it will say "you won". If you lost, it will say "you lost".

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Sep. 19, 2015

I most won one soon :o

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - jonahblader13 - Sep. 19, 2015

(Sep. 19, 2015  9:34 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2015  9:28 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I did it but don't know if I won.

If you won, it will say "you won". If you lost, it will say "you lost".

Mine just had a button that didn't work. And my bey loggers won't work with my app either.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 20, 2015

I just noticed how much colored plastic is on the outer edge, near the contact points. I bet that is going to make this thing a bursting machine!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 20, 2015

I KNEW IT. I TOLD YOU THEY WERE SHIPPING THEM. HAHAH. Lol this looks beutiful. I need one. The video shows the true oclors but those pictures have a wierd light that makes it ugly.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2015

The colors are really the least of my concern here. All the Takara-Tomy photos look way more vibrant than real life.

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 20, 2015

Yea. But I would have liked for our big legendary beyblade to have looked like it was advertised. Of well. The parts look good so that's all that matters I guess

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2015

Amaterios' big fat teeth have been keeping me happy all day, to be honest.

Now I just need to win it ...

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Zoroaste - Sep. 20, 2015

It could look like a pile of carp and I wouldnt care. Just gimme that more aggresive driver and top tier (hopefully best in class) attack layer. Yeah I am also super pumped about how the teeth look. Good luck to you man. I am sure you will get one from all those points from the random boosters you are getting. Force yourself to get those 200 launches in too. You never know when you could win it. When I won it, more than 2000 of my points used were just from launching and the quiz.

Haha, thanks man. Maybe I should set up a second account too.

Barreto's Amaterios arrived at my Tenso address. Smile

Nice. That means mine should arrive in Japan within the week, maybe a little longer. Hopefully in time to be shipped out with my September order. Getting pumped!!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - loyd87 - Sep. 20, 2015

yesterday I got my 3000BP to try it again and.... I lost again Crying

That same kid posted abother vid. He sucks at launching so it's hard to tell much, but it looks like it can hit pretty hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3dKWB1_-c

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - 1234beyblade - Sep. 21, 2015

Kerbeous Heavy Assault is going to be one of the best burst beys simply because bursts do not have the best solo spin time and Accel is already an okay tornado stalled and with the Wide Flat look of the Assault Driver I can easily say that it will be very capable of tornado stalling. I really think that combo will be one of the best especially because the tornado ridge on the burst stadium is really good. Anyone agree with my opinion?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Sep. 21, 2015

I have finally got my Amaterios
and couldnt believe how generous they were with the point I got after scanning the QR code

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 21, 2015

How many points was it worth?

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - OkinawamTS - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 21, 2015  2:03 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: How many points was it worth?

100pts

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - TL14 - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 21, 2015  2:31 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Kerbeous Heavy Assault is going to be one of the best burst beys simply because bursts do not have the best solo spin time and Accel is already an okay tornado stalled and with the Wide Flat look of the Assault Driver I can easily say that it will be very capable of tornado stalling. I really think that combo will be one of the best especially because the tornado ridge on the burst stadium is really good. Anyone agree with my opinion?

I agree with your opinion. Smile

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 21, 2015  2:19 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

100pts

LOL

Let us know how you like it in battle!

RE: B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault - Cannon - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 21, 2015  2:19 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

100pts

Omg hahaha

I sorta want this Beyblade now xd